PDA

View Full Version : Is there a BS Christmas download

dirtybeautiful
12-06-12, 01:48 PM
Checked the app store for iPhones, and no christmas game yet....

carabellexo
12-06-12, 01:51 PM
Checked the app store for iPhones, and no christmas game yet....

No idea. I hope so though. I still haven't got the christmas edition for RS.

sloanish
12-06-12, 01:54 PM
So does this mean without a Christmas update in the App Store are we still supposed to be using the Halloween edition?

bawpotter
12-06-12, 02:00 PM
So does this mean without a Christmas update in the App Store are we still supposed to be using the Halloween edition?

Correct.

Stueeeee
12-06-12, 02:39 PM
Is there actually going to be one at all like the restaurant of has it been given up on??

ladygaga1978
12-06-12, 04:09 PM
Correct.

Will there be a Christmas app though? That's what people have been asking but no one is answering.

islanddoll1
12-06-12, 04:51 PM
I hope they give us a Christmas edition, been saving up gems and coins for this. that weekly update they gave us was a total let down.

Stueeeee
12-06-12, 05:18 PM
Correct.

Indeed we just want to know if there's anything else to look forward too! Or any support left for the game this year.
If not i will make more money on BAKERY speciffically if I stop cooking over Christmas.

yupiyupigumgum
12-06-12, 08:37 PM
To be honest, i was a little disappointed with this week update . I hope there will be more coming.

shru6
12-06-12, 08:43 PM
The Christmas update for BS is too sad! Hoping there's more coming in!
Atleast new recipes!

LadyInReds
12-07-12, 08:31 PM
The Christmas update for BS is too sad! Hoping there's more coming in!
Atleast new recipes!

TL makes many new recipes in RS, so I kinda expect TL will do the same in BS
I hope TL brings back the recipes from the old Christmas goals

MomsHouseofSweets
12-07-12, 09:16 PM
Unless TL is doing a "Twelve Days of Christmas" thing ... this is very, very disappointing. A table, stool, clock with a hat and a counter, just isn't cutting it. Sad.

BakinBeotch
12-07-12, 09:40 PM
How come people who are at a LOWER level than me in RS can buy Christmas /Winter items - such ad frozen tables ads chair - but I can't? I have updated and synced my Kindle Fire. But this option doesn't even show up in future items to "goal ".

Stueeeee
12-09-12, 04:24 AM
It says in the update to last years app:
NEW RECIPES: Snowflake Cookies, Peppermint mochas, Claus Cupcakes, and more!
NEW DECORATIONS: Ornament Counters, Snow globe stools, Welcome Elvs and Sleigh Chairs!

So it is on its way!
Although none of that is included in the app update u understand...

BakinBeotch
12-09-12, 05:41 PM
How are we to get these things if they are not included in the app update.

Stueeeee
12-09-12, 07:08 PM
How are we to get these things if they are not included in the app update.

I assume they will be shortly provided in the weekly update.....

BakinBeotch
12-11-12, 09:54 PM
It's. 2 weeks till Christmas. I have none of these things. My Kindle Fire was synced an hour ago. Nothing.

1bluebutterfly
12-12-12, 11:56 AM
I am also among the frustrated not seeing any Christmas apps or anything exciting in Bakery story. I have been saving gems to buy a tree just in case but I am beginning to lose hope. Kindle seems to be the last to see things in the TL games even though TL says they are not device dependent. I check daily and uninstall and reinstall every few days hoping.