PDA

View Full Version : No really how many??

Takiofallen
12-06-12, 01:39 PM
Ok this question was triggered by another thread but i really want to know. How many time have you failed with the same dragon in a row. I asked this because after the last major update my breeding has gone straight to *beep*. I have managed to breed 4 islands in a row using 2 different combinations. Now the issue is no the fact that there commons but the same dang dragon. If i had a poison in there i would have been a little happier, but 4........ really. If i had insurance on my phone i might have sent it across the room like i did as kid playing games and threw my joystick.

Horntail21
12-06-12, 01:47 PM
30 fire fails trying for Crusader lol. Joking. Regular hybrids I can't remember getting the same fail more than three or four times. That would have been either Islands or Corals for me.

SamKanj
12-06-12, 01:47 PM
BAD LUCK!

Just don't breed a combo that has those colors (blue and green).
At the moment I'm sticking with this pair: Laserlight and Wizard, got two winters already and 17 hours in breeding den, hoping it's a Dream and not Luck!

cedkugedchgd
12-06-12, 02:09 PM
i had a really hard time breeding my mistmoth.. i think i got about 60 corals and 2 wizards.

Tossa747
12-06-12, 02:15 PM
I had 10+ fails when trying for Griffin/Leopard. I actually bought gold, because I really don't have the patience to wait for another Sunrise..

Nefertekas
12-06-12, 02:27 PM
Firestorms *.* seriously. Even when using Goodness knows what dragons, BAM!, there the bloody thing is. I might have had about six or seven in a row.

Nefertekas
12-06-12, 02:28 PM
i had a really hard time breeding my mistmoth.. i think i got about 60 corals and 2 wizards.

Le ouch. I have 2 mismoths, but wizard is still hiding from me.

Takiofallen
12-06-12, 02:52 PM
Yeah looks like i have no reason to complain. I have never bred 4 of any dragon in a row but i guess its a common occurrence.

SAMKANJ- I'm hard pressed to remove those colors from my breeding in a try to get that darn infinity. I am currently going the second route, i will see where that takes me. It's crazy just when you leave that pair someone gets what you want and it drives you right back.

sunnybabi1986
12-06-12, 03:16 PM

Same here. I finally got it, though!!! Completely lost track of how many corals, though, at LEAST 40, probably more.

ubobdgc
12-06-12, 03:27 PM
57 tires for crusader

ubobdgc
12-06-12, 03:28 PM
30 fire fails trying for Crusader lol. Joking. Regular hybrids I can't remember getting the same fail more than three or four times. That would have been either Islands or Corals for me.

Sorry, 30 tries for crusader?
Brain fart, for previous post

kwhales
12-06-12, 03:29 PM
I haven't ever breed the same dragon 4 times in a row. But i am having a hard time not getting anything new in my quest breeding wizard and fairy. Thank you Takio.

Takiofallen
12-06-12, 03:48 PM
come on now sugar foot just a few more lol.
I haven't ever breed the same dragon 4 times in a row. But i am having a hard time not getting anything new in my quest breeding wizard and fairy. Thank you Takio.

kwhales
12-06-12, 04:01 PM
Only for you. I am at eleven so a cew more won't hurt ...... Too much.

onawing1
12-06-12, 04:27 PM
57 tires for crusader

Diamond hybrids are tougher than diamond. Gold took 274 tries and much gold.

Horntail21
12-06-12, 04:37 PM

I have a serious fear I may never have that dragon. I am so tornin what to do. Go for my missing regulars or my diamond hybrids. Right now regulars are winning.

onawing1
12-06-12, 04:45 PM
Taking a break is a good thing.

ubobdgc
12-06-12, 05:02 PM

No, I'm just docked that it took ONLY 30 tires... I, I got paid 2 dollars to bred one for my fried, and it took 50 something tries

makafushigi
12-06-12, 05:08 PM
I have a serious fear I may never have that dragon. I am so tornin what to do. Go for my missing regulars or my diamond hybrids. Right now regulars are winning.

I hear ya. Griffin, Tusker, and Hypnotic teamed up and said they wanted to boy cott my island and sent a swarm of Sunrise, Leopard, Love, and Luck dragons.

Sefyre
12-06-12, 05:29 PM
Firestorms *.* seriously. Even when using Goodness knows what dragons, BAM!, there the bloody thing is. I might have had about six or seven in a row.

That sounds exactly like me which is exactly how I ended up breeding for my common hybrids by mixing in four colors rather than just two and making sure neither parent has the Firestorm's colors. EVERY TIME Fire and Air got together - Firestorm, Eagle, Honeybee as a parent, there was a Firestorm egg.

cher6187
12-06-12, 06:13 PM
I have been breeding my infinity with fire and for 2 hours earlier and it was the same fire every time

zezhsm
12-07-12, 06:18 AM
15 straight poison dragons when I was trying for zombie dragon.

Horntail21
12-07-12, 07:13 AM
15 straight poison dragons when I was trying for zombie dragon.

I would have a smashed phone right now

azychan
12-07-12, 11:13 AM
21 times fail on trying for Mistmoth (I got 21 corals)
About 20 times fail, all islands instead of atlantis
9 times for zombie (got 9 poison)
2 months (I can't remember exactly how many time) tried for diamond with 3 combos: Fairy x Wizard, Island x Firestorm, Seabreeze x Familiar, all got Mists

piebandit
12-07-12, 11:40 AM
I have 15 firestorms, 6 eagles, 1 scorpion, and 2 honeybee, not counting the firestorms I sold off, roving my island from when I tried for the pumpkin, which I never got.

Witch zombie was even worse, getting countless poisons, but no witch, zombie, or even familiar

One humorous story though. In the process of trying for the 3 genie dragon quest, I got 2 tricksters.

willothewisps
12-07-12, 04:34 PM
When I was breeding Aurora and Scorpion for the experiment, I got 3 genies in a row... UGH

lotusthreads
12-07-12, 04:52 PM
At one stage I deleted dragon story for a month after I got something like 30 islands in a row while trying for diamond. I only reinstalled it, after I could face the idea of getting more islands. Still trying to catch up on all the dragons I missed.

dapplefur
12-10-12, 09:44 PM
i just got three laserlight dragons in a row trying for tusker. i would understand if they were love dragons but laserlight dragons are suppose to be rare. yet out of eight tries half have been laserlight.

Takiofallen
12-10-12, 10:12 PM
dapp my man what going on good sir.............i need a tusker don't want the hassle might be joining you soon........
i just got three laserlight dragons in a row trying for tusker. i would understand if they were love dragons but laserlight dragons are suppose to be rare. yet out of eight tries half have been laserlight.

opanugie
12-10-12, 10:31 PM
57 tires for crusader
really no kidding .... sigh ...

Takiofallen
12-10-12, 10:52 PM
57 is not to bad it equals like 25 minutes

willothewisps
12-10-12, 11:00 PM
FREAKING ISLAND IS MY NEW ENEMY! Anything with a water and forest in the combo, BOOM! THERE IT IS! ANOTHER 20 HRS TO WAIT!

willothewisps
12-10-12, 11:02 PM
FREAKING ISLAND IS MY NEW ENEMY! Anything with a water and forest in the combo, BOOM! THERE IT IS! ANOTHER 20 HRS TO WAIT!

Oh ya did I mention Life? I don't have any other fire/forest dragon besides Forestfire, my first hybrid...

epipy
12-11-12, 12:43 AM
I am on firestorm and island trying to breed diamond. It has been 4weeks and 100 times with not luck. :-(

dapplefur
12-11-12, 07:00 AM
dapp my man what going on good sir.............i need a tusker don't want the hassle might be joining you soon........

I'm a girl just an FYI. Trust me if I see one more laserlight I might scream. I don't mind loves as they are only five hrs but I don't want to wait for 15 hrs before I can try again.

Nefertekas
12-11-12, 07:03 AM
I'm a girl just an FYI. Trust me if I see one more laserlight I might scream. I don't mind loves as they are only five hrs but I don't want to wait for 15 hrs before I can try again.

It's the other way around for me. Gt one tusker and several lights, but no laserlight.

tr8on
12-11-12, 07:12 AM

Well... I don't have a Laserlight. :) Once they roll out this "trading" server wide... I could trade ya something... not sure if I would have anything you would want anyway Lol.

henrylucky
12-11-12, 08:07 AM
Yes, it happened to me 3 Fruitful, 3 Coral, 3 Charm
After that, I was avoid the elements that make the dragons above, before it's gonna be 4 times I breed those dragons

jl0408
12-12-12, 10:37 AM
It used a Searbreeze/Zombie pair for 20 days trying to get a Fairy. It had to have been somewhere between 30-40 fails. Not sure exactly because I lost track after a few days, but I know I was able to breed at least twice a day if I didn't get a long breed time. I said 40-50 in that other thread I think you're talking about. But now that I think about it, 30-40 is more likely because there were several Island and Poison fails where I wouldn't have been able to breed more than once that day. I'm going to have to start logging my attempts on my notes app on my phone from now on.

Nefertekas
12-12-12, 11:02 AM
It used a Searbreeze/Zombie pair for 20 days trying to get a Fairy. It had to have been somewhere between 30-40 fails. Not sure exactly because I lost track after a few days, but I know I was able to breed at least twice a day if I didn't get a long breed time. I said 40-50 in that other thread I think you're talking about. But now that I think about it, 30-40 is more likely because there were several Island and Poison fails where I wouldn't have been able to breed more than once that day. I'm going to have to start logging my attempts on my notes app on my phone from now on.

I used to do that, but then stupid iPad deleted the notes. -.- why add in magic when you'll get more fail possibilities? Unless you were also trying for something else you didn't have. :)

finnth12
12-12-12, 01:38 PM
Probably about 20 magic trying for anubis, I'm taking a break to get LE snowman. Magic is so COMMON! Grrr.

jl0408
12-12-12, 02:26 PM
I used to do that, but then stupid iPad deleted the notes. -.- why add in magic when you'll get more fail possibilities? Unless you were also trying for something else you didn't have. :)

It was at the suggestion of another forum member who had confirmed getting a Fairy from Seabreeze/Zombie. And a 2nd member confirmed they got it with that pair too. It wasn't a combo I'd tried yet and sticking with air/forest combos wasn't working for me. So hey why not give it shot? I got Aurora, Wild, Parakeet, Serpent, Familiar and Aether that I didn't have already.

ElGatito1003
12-12-12, 02:38 PM
Ok this question was triggered by another thread but i really want to know. How many time have you failed with the same dragon in a row. I asked this because after the last major update my breeding has gone straight to *beep*. I have managed to breed 4 islands in a row using 2 different combinations. Now the issue is no the fact that there commons but the same dang dragon. If i had a poison in there i would have been a little happier, but 4........ really. If i had insurance on my phone i might have sent it across the room like i did as kid playing games and threw my joystick.

More than 20 Sunrise Dragons for sure in a row trying for the Leopard... The 24 hours fail time is just a ****er.

Takiofallen
12-12-12, 04:42 PM
Your a better man/woman then me......20 24 hour fails.........wall meet phone, phone meet insurance.
More than 20 Sunrise Dragons for sure in a row trying for the Leopard... The 24 hours fail time is just a ****er.

bobidb
12-12-12, 05:07 PM
Count this as a record maybe? I had a failure of 324 consecutively while trying to get a crusader dragon.

Nefertekas
12-12-12, 05:12 PM
Count this as a record maybe? I had a failure of 324 consecutively while trying to get a crusader dragon.

Ouch. Well, 30 second fails. Still....

I am on my ninth life trying for snowman. -.-