PDA

View Full Version : Level 47, help please!

finnth12
12-06-12, 12:32 PM
It's 8 deep bricks with timer. Any idea how to beat this level? Thank you.

bigpoppab
12-08-12, 03:06 PM
They key is to try and hold off on your special gems until you can combine them together. Try and keep a bomb on the board until you can create a laser or whatever they are called to fall next to it. When you have those two separate special gems right next to each other... You can just swap them regardless of color. It makes a much larger explosion. That is really the trick to most all te puzzles from here on out...

finnth12
12-08-12, 08:49 PM
They key is to try and hold off on your special gems until you can combine them together. Try and keep a bomb on the board until you can create a laser or whatever they are called to fall next to it. When you have those two separate special gems right next to each other... You can just swap them regardless of color. It makes a much larger explosion. That is really the trick to most all te puzzles from here on out...
Thk u, I'm on lvl 51 now.

silverblue77
02-10-14, 08:27 AM
I give up. This is the level that is going to make me stop playing. I have tried everything short of buying bombs ( I refuse to spend money on this game) There is not enough time. I hate to go this far only to give up, but it isn't worth the frustration and time.

Phaedrakiki
02-10-14, 06:27 PM
Combinations like blaster + bomb are very helpful on digging levels, but they're not absolutely necessary for this level. If you just focus your moves at the dirt level, you can pass with just regular matches. Try to make every move touch the dirt (digging.) Occasionally you'll have to make other moves when a digging move isn't available. (Just make one as close as possible--which changes the board a bit--until you have a digging move again.)

Also, start the level with a match against the dirt. If you don't have one, press pause to bring up the menu, then the back arrow button to restart the level (doesn't take an energy as long as you don't touch anything.) This gives you a little head start on digging, instead of making matches above the dirt level that accomplish nothing/waste time!

Good luck!

Edit: Obviously, making matches that create special jewels and combinations accomplish a lot...in my comment above, I was referring to making random moves above the dirt level that simply change the jewel selection, but do not affect digging (the goal of the level!) at all...

Phaedrakiki
02-11-14, 03:09 AM
Don't forget, the main Sunset Sky Village island thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57652-Sunset-Sky-Village-Levels-43-48) has more info (and links to other threads w/info) on levels 43 - 48...