PDA

View Full Version : Wooo I finally got one!!!

ginrae22
12-06-12, 09:49 AM
It may not be a diamond Pegasus but I have been trying for WEEKS to get the pumpkin head monster and after what feels like hundreds of palm wings and another mosstrich I got one!!!

Epic palm wing and epic dream bird ended up being a combo I did on a whim and it worked!!
Yayyyyyy. So happy!

AuntyRose32
12-06-12, 10:44 AM
Yay....Congrats. Pumpkin head is cute.

ginrae22
12-06-12, 12:15 PM
Thanks! Probably not that exciting to everyone else but for me it is!

Dreamer691
12-06-12, 05:47 PM
Ooohhh congrats! I know what you mean, it took me more than a week to get a ShellWing! I kept getting stupid Sky Turtles. I'm dreading the time when I'll eventually try for a Eaguana...

ginrae22
12-17-12, 01:30 AM
Thanks! sorry for the extremely late response. That is so funny because I have been trying for shellwing too! I literally just got An Eaguana yesterday and then tried for shellwing again and boom another Eaguana haha. I hope we both get the ones we are working on soon! : )

thatgirl444
12-17-12, 05:11 AM
congrats on your pumpkin!!! I love them and their adorable bat wings...lol
Shellwing is one monster I never had problems with....i actually was trying for something else the day shellwing came out and got it by accident. Ever since that day the silly monsters wont leave me alone....I must have sold over a dozen of them and have about 5 or more on my island....sigh...lol

ginrae22
12-17-12, 10:28 AM
congrats on your pumpkin!!! I love them and their adorable bat wings...lol
Shellwing is one monster I never had problems with....i actually was trying for something else the day shellwing came out and got it by accident. Ever since that day the silly monsters wont leave me alone....I must have sold over a dozen of them and have about 5 or more on my island....sigh...lol

Thank you!! Isn't it funny how some people get certain ones so easily and others don't? Good old probability and chance are always out to get us haha. Yes I'm so proud of my little pumpkin but I don't want to grow him haha he is way cuter as a small little thing. I'm slowly (very slowly) getting to all of the monsters. I haven't even wrapped my head around the whole diamond pegasus thing I may have tried 4 elements once and it just resulted from another common one that I of course already have.

Sefyre
12-19-12, 09:35 PM
Just wanted to thank you for posting this. I had all but given up on breeding a Pumpkinhead because all I kept getting for 75% of my breeds were Mosstriches and I was getting immensely frustrated with my results and with the long wait times for each Mosstrich. I saw your post and thought to myself, "Well here is someone else who's had similar luck and they finally managed to get their Pumpkinhead so maybe... I ought to give it another try."

I tried one more time - Dream Bird and Tree Rex - and BAM. 6 hours. Almost couldn't believe it and sped it up. Pumpkinhead, indeed.

So THANK YOU.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 04:33 AM
Just wanted to thank you for posting this. I had all but given up on breeding a Pumpkinhead because all I kept getting for 75% of my breeds were Mosstriches and I was getting immensely frustrated with my results and with the long wait times for each Mosstrich. I saw your post and thought to myself, "Well here is someone else who's had similar luck and they finally managed to get their Pumpkinhead so maybe... I ought to give it another try."

I tried one more time - Dream Bird and Tree Rex - and BAM. 6 hours. Almost couldn't believe it and sped it up. Pumpkinhead, indeed.

So THANK YOU.

Congrats! :D i finally got a hermit cat after two weeks of trying, and an inferoo right after the hermit cat, after i had tried so many times for inferoo x)

Sefyre
12-20-12, 06:35 PM
Congrats! :D i finally got a hermit cat after two weeks of trying, and an inferoo right after the hermit cat, after i had tried so many times for inferoo x)

Congrats! That's awesome! :D

Baraze
12-20-12, 10:36 PM
My luck is getting better. Evolving my diamond now and have a king clam breeding. Congrats! In one game I've two frankenorges. I couldn't buy one on my iOS if I tried. So frustrating.

Sefyre
12-21-12, 05:07 PM
My luck is getting better. Evolving my diamond now and have a king clam breeding. Congrats! In one game I've two frankenorges. I couldn't buy one on my iOS if I tried. So frustrating.

*cheers for everyone* :D

I totally understand the feeling. I'm new to MS but I also play DS and good grief has my luck with breeding hard-to-breeds been kind of crazy.

Takiofallen
12-23-12, 01:09 PM
new to ms hope it's fun

ginrae22
12-24-12, 11:23 AM

So THANK YOU.

Aww yay! Congrats! I know the excitement when you finally realize you got why you wanted is awesome! Oh yes you are not alone! In MS and DS I tend to never have great luck haha on one or two occasions I have miraculously but my little pumpkin head I had to work so hard for! Now I either am going to o back to my quest for shellwing which still eludes me or I'll try for something else for a while. I am so glad that my post helped you even a little bit! I never expected it would get this much foot traffic, I was just so happy I had to share! : ) so glad for you and everyone else who is trying and having luck! Keep plugging away at it is all we can do haha.

Nefertekas
12-25-12, 01:00 PM
Fnally got Yulesky a few minutes ago, and a couple of king clams trying for it. Last week I got hermit cat after two weeks of trying! Now I'll go after shellwing, forest scarab and ruby manticore. :3

ginrae22
12-26-12, 05:44 PM
Fnally got Yulesky a few minutes ago, and a couple of king clams trying for it. Last week I got hermit cat after two weeks of trying! Now I'll go after shellwing, forest scarab and ruby manticore. :3

Shellwing will be the death of me haha. I think we were talking about this in another thread but I have my hermit cat kind of forgot oh yeah it's another 36 hours until it hatches haha but I can try to breed something else! I need to think carefully about what I should try next. Keep me posted on how it goes. : )

LilMzB4Life
12-26-12, 08:21 PM
Finally having some good luck my way. I've gotten Yukesky, furball, and currently breeding hermit cat. I'm so happy.

ginrae22
12-27-12, 10:43 AM
Finally having some good luck my way. I've gotten Yukesky, furball, and currently breeding hermit cat. I'm so happy.

Nice!!! I love this we are all giving each other props for our accomplishments haha even though it's all luck basically but hey we worked hard for those ones. Just glad to be seeing the support.

so snaps for you! And for us all! Now back to attempting to breed dragons I will probably never own haha.