PDA

View Full Version : Think of it, its stupid Hahaha

Tomblue
12-06-12, 06:43 AM
Today i breed light and firestorm dragon . When I look at the time, I saw two days.I thought I was getting a diamond dragon, but looking back the gold, I suddenly realized that I was silly, haha that's my new pegasus dragon. Have you ever confused so??? think it is fun is not it !!! Do not forget add me Tomblue

SamKanj
12-06-12, 06:45 AM
It's impossible to breed Pegasus dragon with this combo!!

Nefertekas
12-06-12, 06:54 AM
Pegasus is air and forest. Could it be a sunrise, maybe?

cedkugedchgd
12-06-12, 07:18 AM
Pegasus is air and forest. Could it be a sunrise, maybe?

nope, pegasus is LIGHT and forest :)

cedkugedchgd
12-06-12, 07:19 AM
oh okay guys i just checked his island. he made a mistake: he didn't breed firestorm with light, he just bred forestfire with light. that means he got a pegasus. congrats tommy! :)

Tomblue
12-06-12, 07:53 AM
oh sorry every one forestfire not firestorm =]] sorry

goodnurse001
12-06-12, 08:47 AM
I too got excited when I got a 2 day breeding time and it turned out to be a Pegasus. I bred Fairy and Sunrise. I was trying for a Leopard. But I was very happy to get the Pegasus!!!

makafushigi
12-06-12, 09:17 AM
yay congrats. :D Pegasus was my first light hybrid I think. It's always cooler to get the rare dragon before common dragon.

Horntail21
12-06-12, 09:24 AM
yay congrats. :D Pegasus was my first light hybrid I think. It's always cooler to get the rare dragon before common dragon.

Me too. I got Hypnotic when the Light dragons came out and didn't know it was not the common hybrid.

makafushigi
12-06-12, 09:28 AM
Me too. I got Hypnotic when the Light dragons came out and didn't know it was not the common hybrid.

I'm jealous. I can't seem to breed a hypnotic dragon to save my life. My dragons only produce Luck dragons. How unlucky *badum*.

Horntail21
12-06-12, 09:30 AM
I'm jealous. I can't seem to breed a hypnotic dragon to save my life. My dragons only produce Luck dragons. How unlucky *badum*.
I didn't get a luck dragon until the Boo came out and I tried twice for it resulting in two lucks

Tomblue
12-06-12, 09:47 AM
Boo was my first light hybrid. Hope everyone can breed diamond on christmas , hehe

chariiirox
12-06-12, 09:59 AM

Join the Lucky Fan Club mate... Have tried for Hypnotic for around 30 times now... Got Luck everytime but the coolest thing is I got the Limited Edition Super Rare Boo :P

makafushigi
12-06-12, 10:01 AM
Join the Lucky Fan Club mate... Have tried for Hypnotic for around 30 times now... Got Luck everytime but the coolest thing is I got the Limited Edition Super Rare Boo :P

haha yeah. I managed to get one before they disappeared hee hee. so then I thought, hey why not try once more for Hypnotic since I got Boo.. and got a 17hr wait yet again -______-

Tomblue
12-06-12, 10:10 AM
Good luck to try Hypnotic . I get one when i breed light and boo !!

AuntyRose32
12-06-12, 10:13 AM

I could never get a Hypnotic no matter how much I tried. I have sold so many Lucks! I stopped trying altoghter, I couldn't look at another Luck egg! Then I started breeding to get the Boo again before it was gone, last weekend. I didn't get the Boo (sigh...I really wanted it) but I did eventually get the Hypnotic, I used Light level 6 and Magic level 10 and stuck with that over and over. I hope you get a Hypnotic soon.

MazShaddix
12-06-12, 01:01 PM
When I tried for boo I got my hypnotic dragon, also my first light dragon was a Pegasus also by random too

PDAGuppies
12-06-12, 01:11 PM
When I fist started the game, I bred like three wilds before my life, and I didnt know they were rares, so I sold them for 100 coins each...
Now I have only one wild and I think the coin price is dumb.

PDAGuppies
12-06-12, 01:12 PM
I also got a serpent when I was trying for island....

Nefertekas
12-06-12, 02:29 PM
nope, pegasus is LIGHT and forest :)

Derpy me! Hahaha xD lol.

makafushigi
12-06-12, 05:15 PM
Its really weird how that works. I sold about 15 Sunrise and 10 Leopards in my quest for Griffin. Not one Griffin for me. And yet ppl can't seem to get Leopard at all. What's seemingly impossible on one island is extra common on another.

Sefyre
12-06-12, 06:01 PM
Its really weird how that works. I sold about 15 Sunrise and 10 Leopards in my quest for Griffin. Not one Griffin for me. And yet ppl can't seem to get Leopard at all. What's seemingly impossible on one island is extra common on another.

I find that fascinating and utterly frustrating at times - LOL.

kwhales
12-06-12, 06:04 PM
I can't get griffin, leopard, mistmoth or aether. they elude me everytime. But, wild, serpent, aurora, hypnotic and clown come to me in droves.

Horntail21
12-06-12, 06:12 PM
I'm not trying for that leopard until I have nothing else to do. 24hr fail times? No thank you. Luckily I got Griffin on a fail trying for something else

Cyclohexane
12-06-12, 09:00 PM
My aether came while trying for a Wizard

makafushigi
12-07-12, 10:28 AM
I'm not trying for that leopard until I have nothing else to do. 24hr fail times? No thank you. Luckily I got Griffin on a fail trying for something else

I gave up on griffin a while ago. I tried every combination I could make and no dice. What did you end up getting your griffin with if I might ask?

azychan
12-07-12, 10:58 AM
My aether came while trying for a Wizard

I'm envy :(
I can't get aethers no matter how I tried
I tried to get the new Super dragon with Athletic x Magic, breeding time is 16h, I hope I will get an aethers :(

azychan
12-07-12, 10:59 AM
I gave up on griffin a while ago. I tried every combination I could make and no dice. What did you end up getting your griffin with if I might ask?

I got my griffin with epic Light x epic Air, 1st try :)

Horntail21
12-07-12, 11:40 AM
Well I have two now and couldn't tell you what got the first one. The second happened recently and it came from Island/Griffin. Sorry I cannot remember the first breeding but I know I wasn't trying for it.