PDA

View Full Version : Swan wallpaper goal..

jumperjing3
12-06-12, 06:12 AM
On the 7th day you need to buy 7 swan wallpapers...problem is I already bought them before goal came up and it's not recognizing that I already have it. Now I'm stuck because I can't sell it or buy anymore! What can I do? It's 49 gems to skip so that's not an option either. Please help...

queentina3
12-06-12, 06:28 AM
If you've expanded fully and covered all your walls with that wallpaper, and THAT wallpaper is the only option to get by the goal, you'll have to use Gems to skip it. If you haven't fully expanded, you'll need to expand enough to purchase more of those wallpapers. From what I've read of posts with the Thanksgiving goals, TL will not help you SKIP that goal due to purchasing wallpaper/floor tile ahead of time. Many of TL goals are NOT retroactive, so you're better off NOT purchasing ANY decor until after you've completed the goals.

You can email support@teamlava.com and advise them of your situation, but I would expect them to tell you that you'll need to skip with gems or expand enough to purchase more wallpaper. Sorry.

lucas33
12-06-12, 06:57 AM
I have the same problem! Bought the wallpapers for my entire restaurant before the goal! Please help.

jumperjing3
12-06-12, 07:05 AM
Ty Queentina! Not really what I wanted to hear tho! Lol. I'm not fully expanded but only have enough coins to expand once and that would only give me 2 more...and not enough gems to expand...and not enough money to buy gems due to holidays! I will try support and beg for some help! I was enjoying the goals sooooo much...I think they were cleverly done this year. Wish me luck...

lucas33
12-06-12, 07:15 AM
Hi, jumperjing3. I'll try support too. I'm almost fully expanded. ��

jumperjing3
12-06-12, 07:21 AM
Hi Lucas33...I just sent an email. Keeping my fingers crossed! Really not fair the way it's set up....but would be ok if we could sell wallpaper and buy more...I'd be fine with that! I was really enjoying doing them too! That's what we get for being overzealous! Lol. Just can't wait to decorate...but never thought it would put me in a pickle! Good luck!

lucas33
12-06-12, 07:34 AM
Omg! You do realize that we have to get 7 wall papers x 6 =42 wallpapers to reach the 12 days do Christmas? I already bought 42 of them...lol. For those who are at lower levels with smaller restaurants, how are they going to achieve the goals???

sweetstuff525
12-06-12, 07:34 AM
well supposedly these goals are supppose to be new player friendly so i imagine i new player will make that same mistake

they should fix it to buy any wall paper

sweetstuff525
12-06-12, 07:35 AM
Omg! You do realize that we have to get 7 wall papers x 6 =42 wallpapers to reach the 12 days do Christmas? I already bought 42 of them...lol. For those who are at lower levels with smaller restaurants, how are they going to achieve the goals???

no the 8 goal is sing to the wallpaper lol just have to press the sing button in the goal

lucas33
12-06-12, 07:37 AM
Oh...whew! Thx, sweetstuff525.

kooky panda
12-06-12, 10:46 AM
On the 7th day you need to buy 7 swan wallpapers...problem is I already bought them before goal came up and it's not recognizing that I already have it. Now I'm stuck because I can't sell it or buy anymore! What can I do? It's 49 gems to skip so that's not an option either. Please help...

If you've expanded fully and covered all your walls with that wallpaper, and THAT wallpaper is the only option to get by the goal, you'll have to use Gems to skip it. If you haven't fully expanded, you'll need to expand enough to purchase more of those wallpapers. From what I've read of posts with the Thanksgiving goals, TL will not help you SKIP that goal due to purchasing wallpaper/floor tile ahead of time. Many of TL goals are NOT retroactive, so you're better off NOT purchasing ANY decor until after you've completed the goals.
You can email support@teamlava.com and advise them of your situation, but I would expect them to tell you that you'll need to skip with gems or expand enough to purchase more wallpaper. Sorry.

Queentina is probably correct with this based on past similar goals, but I will flag over anyway in case, maybe they can change this.

jumperjing3
12-06-12, 10:50 AM
Thank you so much kooky! If they could just change it to "any" wallpaper that would be great! And would be the fair thing to do I think. I want to do the goals so bad!

mattyboo1
12-06-12, 04:07 PM
Yes this is so unfair to some people

lucas33
12-06-12, 05:39 PM
Very unfair... :(

darkstar72
12-06-12, 09:41 PM
no the 8 goal is sing to the wallpaper lol just have to press the sing button in the goal

Sorry if this seems like a really stupid question but I'm not sure what you mean by this. What sing button and where is it?! Do you have to complete all the other parts of the goal and then you need to "sing" to the wallpaper?! Am I right in saying you still have to buy 42 items of wallpaper anyways? Thanks.

cherryberry9
12-06-12, 10:57 PM
TL hope you change the problem, it would be a X-mas miracle.

nmishii
12-07-12, 12:13 AM
Sorry if this seems like a really stupid question but I'm not sure what you mean by this. What sing button and where is it?! Do you have to complete all the other parts of the goal and then you need to "sing" to the wallpaper?! Am I right in saying you still have to buy 42 items of wallpaper anyways? Thanks.

You need to buy 7 wallpaper. For the other 5 days you need to press a button to sing. When you get to the 8th day it should be obvious. I'm not there yet, but this is what people are saying.

FragileHeartss
12-07-12, 03:06 AM
Even though I wouldnt have this problem because I havent bought the wallpapers yet, I hope TL will fix it so those who have purchased the wallpapers can still enjoy the goals.

JohnDede
12-07-12, 03:51 AM
This is just silly. They created the same problem with the Autumn wallpaper. Does the left hand not know what the right hand is doing?

sweetstuff525
12-07-12, 06:15 AM
You need to buy 7 wallpaper. For the other 5 days you need to press a button to sing. When you get to the 8th day it should be obvious. I'm not there yet, but this is what people are saying.

Yes you are correct

FrozenTurtle
12-07-12, 10:59 AM

Just confirming to everyone that this is correct. You will need to expand in order to purchase additional amounts of this wallpaper. If you are already fully expanded and have all of the wallpaper filling your walls, you will need to write into support@teamlava.com.

theladymorgana
12-08-12, 12:03 PM
It is probably cheaper to just pay 49 gems to skip the step, if you are on any high level.

nmishii
12-08-12, 12:32 PM
Those who covered all their walls with swan paper will need to either spend 49 gems to skip the step or expand 4 times to get 8 new wall spaces to buy 7 more wallpapers (7000 more coins total),

The days do get harder to complete after Day 7. To help you decide to skip for gems, expand, or stop doing the goals, here's what you have left for Days 8-12.

1) Make all the Day 1 through 6 recipies 5 more times, 6 if you still need to complete them for Day 7
2) Make 8 chocolate milk on the Drink Machine for 3 hrs, 5 times (40 total, 3 hr recipe)
3) Request and receive 9 ladies dancing from neighbors 4 times (36 total)
4) Request and receive 10 lords a leaping from neighbors 3 times (30 total)
5) Make 11 piping hot cocoa on the Drink Machine for 12 hrs, 2 times (22 total, 12 hr recipe)
6) Buy 12 drummers drumming at 10000 coins each (120000 coins)

If you don't have that many drink machines, it could take a while to make the drinks. To build a drink machine is 10000 coins and 10 each gear, screw, nozzle, metal sheet (40 total), and you need to get the parts from your neighbors as gifts or requests or buy for 2 gems each.

You'll get a decoration after Days 8 and 12, plus a small amount of coins and XPs.

cherryberry9
12-08-12, 03:04 PM
TL hates us they wont do anything good for their customers

harrietlevin
12-08-12, 05:04 PM
I had the same problem yesterday did you email support. They should let us sell it on this goal

farmerbarbara712
12-08-12, 05:25 PM
I guess I won't be doing goals this time. Sad I'm being punished for buying an item early. I am really losing interest more and more from these games.
Merry Christmas to you to teamlava.

dria_91
12-08-12, 05:43 PM
Yea I'm not finishing the rest of the goals, this is just ridiculous. I'm not spending 49 gems, and I'm not expanding because I'm trying to save up and expand later. How were we supposed to know wall paper would be apart of the goals. It's like they're pretty much saying "you made the mistake, get over it and move on." Nice...

daisyenid
12-08-12, 11:57 PM
Well this sucks, I'm not going to do the goals anymore either, though it would have been a lot of fun to complete them. A warning would have been nice. I was reading the RS Christmas Goals thread and they don't even mention not buying the wallpaper until like 3 or 4 pages in.

Marty67
12-09-12, 12:25 AM
Thanks for tricking me into either using gems or abandon the Christmas goals only because i bought the wallpaper. :rolleyes: Nice business model for people possibly buying gems for real money ;) This drastically improves customer satisfaction.

LadyInReds
12-09-12, 05:24 AM
Those who covered all their walls with swan paper will need to either spend 49 gems to skip the step or expand 4 times to get 8 new wall spaces to buy 7 more wallpapers (7000 more coins total),

The days do get harder to complete after Day 7. To help you decide to skip for gems, expand, or stop doing the goals, here's what you have left for Days 8-12.

1) Make all the Day 1 through 6 recipies 5 more times, 6 if you still need to complete them for Day 7
2) Make 8 chocolate milk on the Drink Machine for 3 hrs, 5 times (40 total, 3 hr recipe)
3) Request and receive 9 ladies dancing from neighbors 4 times (36 total)
4) Request and receive 10 lords a leaping from neighbors 3 times (30 total)
5) Make 11 piping hot cocoa on the Drink Machine for 12 hrs, 2 times (22 total, 12 hr recipe)
6) Buy 12 drummers drumming at 10000 coins each (120000 coins)

If you don't have that many drink machines, it could take a while to make the drinks. To build a drink machine is 10000 coins and 10 each gear, screw, nozzle, metal sheet (40 total), and you need to get the parts from your neighbors as gifts or requests or buy for 2 gems each.

You'll get a decoration after Days 8 and 12, plus a small amount of coins and XPs.

very nice information! :)
i got kind of bored cooking the same dishes over and over

LadyInReds
12-09-12, 05:30 AM
Thanks for tricking me into either using gems or abandon the Christmas goals only because i bought the wallpaper. :rolleyes: Nice business model for people possibly buying gems for real money ;) This drastically improves customer satisfaction.

I used to think the whole game that includes so many gem traps and expensive expansion and goals is to trick players spending real money

dria_91
12-09-12, 09:40 AM
The prizes and cash earning we get from the goals aren't that great anyway. I'm not much of a decorator, so I really don't care for decorations. I care more so about the recipes. So I guess I won't miss doing the goals too much (especially since they are so annoyingly repetitive) I'm just really bummed out though because now I don't have anything else to do but cook without doing goals :(

KadeeDid
12-09-12, 11:04 AM
I always wait to buy anything as most often for these theme goals ( World Games, Halloween, Thanksgiving), you have to buy specific items. Sometimes it is just any chair, table, counter, floor tile, wallpaper but occasionally specific. Wallpaper and floor tile are the tricky ones.
Would be nice for new people if there was a warning in the FAQ. Many times I have only known about certain things such as how many gifts, gems etc. by checking forums. I held off on Pet Shop buying of animals due to the possibility of certain animals being a goal but discovered that you are credited retroactively.

Now waiting on the ladies dancing requests. Tried to pick people who respond but some are in different time zones and don't want to bog down my requests.

dria_91
12-09-12, 02:02 PM
You know what's funny? The wall paper goal isn't retroactive. But one of the goals where I had to cook French fries was. I remember I had to cook 3 fries but went ahead and cooked 4 since I had out 4 ovens. When I went on to a new goal, again I had to cook more fries. It said 1/4 fries. Which means that 4th batch I cooked in the previous goal carried over and was added to the number of fries I had left to cook for the other part of the goal. (Hope that makes sense) So if some parts are retroactive, all parts need to be. And also none of this would be a problem if we were able to sell wall paper and tiles. Problems would be fixed.

cnc06
12-09-12, 10:39 PM
I think that TeamLava should allow players to sell wallpaper. I will not be able to finish this Christmas task either as I bought all the wallpsper

LorettaLS
12-10-12, 08:11 AM
Same here,I had allready bought my wallpaper,as for exspanding Idid three times two weeks ago.So that is not a option.Wont be able to finish goals.Bummer

lisa46224
12-10-12, 09:11 AM
I agree, same thing here! That bites!

lisa46224
12-10-12, 09:22 AM
I just sent an email also. Nothing will be done or changed I am sure.

nicola211982
12-10-12, 12:52 PM
I also am about to send an email. So disappointed I can't get any further in the goals.

bootzer
12-10-12, 01:00 PM
I just sent an email requesting they apply the goal retroactively or give us the ability to sell wallpapers. I won't hold my breath as TeamLava has never responded to any of my emails.

13lilac19
12-11-12, 03:47 AM
Ok so it's not just me then that is stuck at the seventh day goal for making my restaurant look festive too early!!

mammasplace1
12-11-12, 10:07 AM
I always wait to buy anything as most often for these theme goals ( World Games, Halloween, Thanksgiving), you have to buy specific items. Sometimes it is just any chair, table, counter, floor tile, wallpaper but occasionally specific. Wallpaper and floor tile are the tricky ones.
Would be nice for new people if there was a warning in the FAQ. Many times I have only known about certain things such as how many gifts, gems etc. by checking forums. I held off on Pet Shop buying of animals due to the possibility of certain animals being a goal but discovered that you are credited retroactively.

Now waiting on the ladies dancing requests. Tried to pick people who respond but some are in different time zones and don't want to bog down my requests.

Sorry to tell you that it is not retro either. It is a matter of when you finish your goal. If your french fries was the last thing you needed and you cooked to many when the new goal came up it picked it up. It doesnot retro. I have tried several time on the torte. I wanted to store my stove and pull out another oven so I cooked a bunch of tortes so I could but when the next goal came up I had to unstore my stove. It makes a difference only if that is the last part of the goal given and completed. TeamLava seems to be tricking a few people that have been playing a while. While us fairly new people don't know what to do so we do nothing.

banyan2011
12-11-12, 10:10 AM
I understand it is a "game" and I may have to use gems to skip steps...but seriously, 49 gems to skip? That is more gems then I've ever had...I do not buy gems. I realize most of the changes TL has made is to make us purchase gems...to support a free game I'm sure...but 49 gems?

mammasplace1
12-11-12, 10:12 AM
Remember that this game is a buisness first. They have to make money one way or another. They have to pay their employees too. If they don't make money than they don't have a buisness. I don't agree or disagree with some of their buisness practices but it does make you have to choose if you want to play or not.

banyan2011
12-11-12, 11:10 AM
I totally agree mammasplace. There are several goals I have not been able to complete because I wouldn't buy gems to "skip". I didn't black out when prices increased...I'm just bummed I won't get through the christmas goals :(

cherryberry9
12-11-12, 07:41 PM
This is all gonna come back and bite TL in the face.

bj1964
12-12-12, 02:59 AM
Same problem bought all the swan wall paper an hour before the goal. Now stuck don't want to waste 42 gems was enjoying the goals now stuck.would be great if you could sell it again and re buy it. Might e mail team lava but the time they reply Xmas will be gone : - (

liz5317
12-12-12, 08:57 AM
Had the same issue, already emailed teamlava and was told to upgrade my restaurant to get the wallpaper. They need to make an option to either sell or store the wallpaper like the other items so you can just buy it again! By the time I will have enough to upgrade and expand my place it will be next year probably! Really frustrated because I love this game and play all day long and now I'm stuck. boo :(

Wordmonger
12-12-12, 09:15 AM
Remember that this game is a buisness first. They have to make money one way or another. They have to pay their employees too. If they don't make money than they don't have a buisness. I don't agree or disagree with some of their buisness practices but it does make you have to choose if you want to play or not.While everything you said is true, TeamLava should remember that good customer service is the best route to paying and returning customers. If they don't have enough happy customers then they don't make money and they don't have a business. I'd be willing to bet that the number of people who actually spend less due to these various gem traps, and thus costing them money overall, is pretty high.

dria_91
12-12-12, 11:32 AM
^^^exactly! If they keep letting stuf like this happen and just say "Oh well" I stead of trying to help the customers out, it's going to put off a lot of customers. It's going to put off customers from buying anymore gems with all these gem traps they have. I understand business first, but I feel like they dot even care about the people who are having these problems. But whatever, not finishing up these goals. End of story.

Gingyblh
12-12-12, 11:42 AM
The same problem! And I've just sent an email...I wish they can do something with that, I don't want to buy 49 gems....

Gingyblh
12-12-12, 11:45 AM
And I think I'll never buy decorations before I finish goals anymore......

melakodak
12-12-12, 04:59 PM
I have the same problem. I would have to expand 4 or 5 times to get the wallpaper and it will take a lot longer than 17 days for me to accomplish that. I was enjoying the goals too...I thought they were clever but now that I'm stuck I don't see any reason to keep playing. It was nice having goals again since I finished the regular ones a while ago.

melakodak
12-12-12, 05:04 PM
Just read some of the talk about the game being a business. I agree that their main goal is to get people to buy gems but people need to get sucked into the game and feel like the goals are achievable to want to pay money to continue. If the goals are impossible to complete and require a lot of money to be spent to accomplish them then no one is going to play. That doesn't make business sense either. Their best bet is to make the goals possible to achieve and just make lots of fun and cool decorations that people will want to buy. I'm not going to spend $10 to accomplish one little part of a goal. I can't imagine anyone else would be willing to do that either...especially when you don't know if you will be able to accomplish the next goal without spending more actual money.

Gingyblh
12-12-12, 09:10 PM
Just read some of the talk about the game being a business. I agree that their main goal is to get people to buy gems but people need to get sucked into the game and feel like the goals are achievable to want to pay money to continue. If the goals are impossible to complete and require a lot of money to be spent to accomplish them then no one is going to play. That doesn't make business sense either. Their best bet is to make the goals possible to achieve and just make lots of fun and cool decorations that people will want to buy. I'm not going to spend $10 to accomplish one little part of a goal. I can't imagine anyone else would be willing to do that either...especially when you don't know if you will be able to accomplish the next goal without spending more actual money.

Agree with you. I would like spent gems to get some awesome decorations, but not for something they can easily fixed but choose not to because they want us to spend money. I'm a little depress now and don't know if I want to go on playing...

Gingyblh
12-13-12, 01:15 AM
I've got feedback from Teamlava.
Here is their email:

[Removed support email:
privacy (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum)]

henrylucky
12-14-12, 09:02 AM
I hope T RS to can sell the wall paper
(same problem....... -_-")

tigeress2474
12-14-12, 08:20 PM
I hate that we are being punished for wanting to buy the decor early without knowing it was going to be a goal.

I have been back and forth emailing TL and as much as I can see that just don't care.

mimme8
12-15-12, 03:31 AM
I hope they fix it too!! I'm having the same problem.

tigeress2474
12-15-12, 10:23 AM
People they will not fix this problem. We have to expand or use gems to skip it = Meaning spend real money on game, or we can lose out for being jerks for buying stuff to make are place pretty

kylebusch
12-15-12, 03:22 PM
Sell it then buy it again

fondos2011
12-16-12, 11:18 AM
Sell it then buy it again

The problem is you cant sell wallpapers

dria_91
12-17-12, 01:15 PM
Hey idk if you guys play bakery story. But on there they got a goal where you have to buy wallpaper that costs gems. But u don't have to buy that wallpaper. You can buy any wall paper! Seeing that just made my blood boil, because why can't that e the same case for RS?

boomdeay
12-17-12, 02:42 PM
I emailed them and they sent a canned reply saying I'd have to expand or buy gems. I replied and they again replied with a similar canned response. Each time they ignored the specific questions I had.

This does it for me! All set with RS. Though I've never purchased gems in RS, I've bought them in multiple other TL games. No more! With so many people who have made this mistake, you'd think they would attempt to help out in the name of customer service. Instead they've chosen to make a few bucks and alienate customers in the process. In my case, the money I have spent and was prepared to send on their games for a fun boost is more than the $10 they would make by sticking to their ***s and forcing me to buy gems to skip the goal.

sweetstuff525
12-17-12, 05:21 PM
here is what others can do. those who haven't tried it yet. instead of wasting money and keep TL fat and happy, here are some options.
download those apps that give you reward ( gems ) and play them, lvl up and get reward ( 3+ gems from each game is ok ). other options is cooking easy stuff. alot and fast. gives you 2 gems, lvl 1 and then once you've reached lvl 4 ( some of them do not give you 2, only 1 ). this is what i've been doing and so far i got 19 gems from day 1. free and 0$ spent.

But remember its 49 gems to skip ... That's a lot of gems... That others would like to use another way not skipping in a goal... When tl could easily fix it

Sylvanah
12-17-12, 05:31 PM
i know, im just saying. it's the best i've came up with so far, without spending cash. i still need 5 wallpapers and that's 35 gems minus 19. 16 gems in couple days. still, there's 11 days left. i think i can make it. :D

ladail27
12-18-12, 03:40 PM
I sent them an email about the issue to. I think we should be able to sell them and rebuy them. good luck all

Sylvanah
12-18-12, 04:35 PM
TL will never fix it. it's either expand or skip

xcrazyx33
12-18-12, 04:50 PM
I have the same problem ive emailed support haven't heard anything yet i dont have money or gems and have no way to get any i dint think its fare that im just stuck now? makes me not even wanna play the game anymore sucks

Bookie_Chick
12-22-12, 06:35 PM
I bought the Swan wallpaper and plastered my entire restaurant with it. Now I'm stuck on the 7th day ... I can't sell my wallpaper to re-purchase the 7 I need to complete the challenge, I have no gems to use to skip this nor do I want to spend money to get the required gems. If I already spent the coins BEFORE the 7th day to put the Swan wallpaper up before hand, why can't I get a "free pass"? HELP!!!

sweetstuff525
12-22-12, 06:39 PM
your out of luck....

you have 3 choices
1> need to expand to get more walls
2> if fully expanded email support@teamlava.com
3> skip with gems

Bookie_Chick
12-22-12, 06:50 PM
well, all 3 of those choices are good .... I refuse to purchase gems, I don't have enough coin atm to expand (I would have to expand at least 4 times just to put in 7 pieces of wallpaper) ... if I purchased the paper, I should be able to advance .. I bought the wallpaper before the challenge was even available!!

kiwibach
12-24-12, 09:26 AM
Exactly the same problem here. I guess we will
never get past the 7th day. It would be good
If you could sell the wall paper as you can
with other items.

hawaiifrycat
12-27-12, 10:17 AM
I bought the Swan wallpaper and plastered my entire restaurant with it. Now I'm stuck on the 7th day ... I can't sell my wallpaper to re-purchase the 7 I need to complete the challenge, I have no gems to use to skip this nor do I want to spend money to get the required gems. If I already spent the coins BEFORE the 7th day to put the Swan wallpaper up before hand, why can't I get a "free pass"? HELP!!!

I have run into this problem in the Home Design game. Items I purchased showed up as requirements in later goals. I had to purchase those same items again to move on. Fortunately, it didn't require real world money. I also feel we should get credit for items that we have already purchased. I hope you get a helpful answer soon.

kittzilla
12-29-12, 07:09 AM
I had a neighbour manage to finish this part of the goal by purchasing ANY wallpaper. Not sure if it'll work for you, but might be worth trying.

*fingers crossed* Hope it works!

Laceyshasta
01-01-13, 02:12 PM
I have the same problem. Where is TL with some help? They still in vacation?

junong
01-24-13, 09:55 AM
OMG....having same problems with all of you gals...
This time with valentine wallpapers....
I plastered my whole wall with it before the goal...
Read through all your comments..
It seems as though I also have to stop right here coz up to the end of this I have not seen any solution not even an answer coming from TL...
Thanks neways...no hurt feelings I'll just wait for the next goal....
Grrrrrrrr..... Played with Restaurant Story valentines...
All the food on my counters vanished and my original RS was disorganized....
I have to return to what I have started and deleted the RS valentine as fast as I can before all my RS vanished right before my very eyes....

meme1098
01-24-13, 11:03 AM
OMG....having same problems with all of you gals...
This time with valentine wallpapers....
I plastered my whole wall with it before the goal...
Read through all your comments..
It seems as though I also have to stop right here coz up to the end of this I have not seen any solution not even an answer coming from TL...
Thanks neways...no hurt feelings I'll just wait for the next goal....
Grrrrrrrr..... Played with Restaurant Story valentines...
All the food on my counters vanished and my original RS was disorganized....
I have to return to what I have started and deleted the RS valentine as fast as I can before all my RS vanished right before my very eyes....

In another thread, it was posted that the Valentines wallpaper is not required. I other words try buying any other wallpaper and you should be fine.

FrozenTurtle
01-24-13, 12:42 PM
This thread was for one of the Christmas Goals. For questions about the Valentine's Day Goal, please direct them to this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44729-RS-Valentine-Goals-2013).