PDA

View Full Version : Where are my gifts?

Unregistered
12-07-10, 07:22 AM
I got on Bakery Story this morning and had 20 gifts waiting on me.

I accepted them all.

I went in to main menu under Gifts and only 5 showed. I figured they were all grouped together by type so I place the beef stew out and guess what? That was it for the beef stew. There were no more in my inventory and I know I received more than 3. I then put the other 4 gifts out and now the Gift section is empty. Where are my other 15 gifts?

Unregistered
12-07-10, 07:26 AM
That is my question I am asking and in case anyone from TeamLava reads this my Storm 8 ID is : yagirlnextdoor and that's the same name as my bakery. I also notice this problem in Restaurant Story also. I see it contagious :(

Unregistered
12-07-10, 01:30 PM
I got on Bakery Story this morning and had 20 gifts waiting on me.

I accepted them all.

I went in to main menu under Gifts and only 5 showed. I figured they were all grouped together by type so I place the beef stew out and guess what? That was it for the beef stew. There were no more in my inventory and I know I received more than 3. I then put the other 4 gifts out and now the Gift section is empty. Where are my other 15 gifts?

When you selected the stew from your inventory of gifts, it would have placed ALL the stew gifts in your restaurant on the same table. Next time you select multiple stew gifts, check your gift inventory and notice the quantity of servings it shows. The gifts are combined in your inventory list.