PDA

View Full Version : Bring Frosty indoors!

[S8] Regina
12-05-12, 03:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JGSlb.png

Savor this Snowman Potato all winter long in Restaurant Story! (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)

JerseyGirl068
12-05-12, 03:40 PM
Hahaaha, that's a really cute idea! Mashed potato snowman, like!

dapplefur
12-05-12, 03:42 PM
adorable! i can't wait!

sweetstuff525
12-05-12, 03:50 PM
Wow that looks great.... Not that I'm complaining but how many recipes are we getting?
I just got a lot today

Great job tl with this update

LCAHEARTS
12-05-12, 05:28 PM
Omg SO ADORABLE!! Love it! I love mashies, and my customers will be forced to eat a lot of it. LOL! Reminds me of the Snowman pancakes last year...they can be besties now because I'm serving that one again! Cheers!

Obviously getting a xmas related appliance since todays update didn't give us the gingy house.

bigbux3
12-05-12, 06:34 PM
That's a potato?! Wow! :)

chole82
12-05-12, 08:47 PM
So cute! Too bad i cant cook!

ahhlisalisa
12-05-12, 10:12 PM
Are we going to have to download a new game again as well?

nmishii
12-05-12, 10:28 PM
He's cute!!!

nmishii
12-05-12, 10:28 PM
Are we going to have to download a new game again as well?

If you want to do goals, you do.

LCAHEARTS
12-05-12, 11:22 PM
If you want to do goals, you do.

Not fully true. Currently at this time, there is no Christmas version. I got the early update and I have all items/recipes/goals using RS: Halloween. We were told that we'd need it for goals [see below] but I have no idea what TL is talking about. Anyone who got the early update, has the goals. Maybe they meant Androids?

You will need to install Restaurant Story: Christmas Edition to see the goals.

31candlez
12-06-12, 02:30 AM
I didn't get the update will I get normal time or have to wait till Tuesday

jay1314
12-06-12, 07:41 AM
Is this coming out today got the goals but no snowman potatoes

Limaxa
12-06-12, 09:38 AM
Aww cute, i like snowmen

ahhlisalisa
12-06-12, 10:01 AM
Well when can we download or start buying things? I just got gifted a bunch of Christmas stuff, but can't use it on anything!!

kacid
12-06-12, 01:23 PM
I still dont have a goals. Does anyone has christmas edition? I still have only the halloween one!

mattyboo1
12-06-12, 04:42 PM
I still dont have a goals. Does anyone has christmas edition? I still have only the halloween one!i dont have a Christmas edition yet

bigbux3
12-06-12, 04:46 PM
Is iOS not getting a Christmas edition; like the Thanksgiving version?

kacid
12-07-12, 11:16 AM
I dont have iOS and update is not available neither

nanacathie99
12-07-12, 11:29 AM
Here I am on kindle & once again we got only part of the update. Nbrs are gifting me parts I cant use... except I'm going to throw the snowballs at teamlava! Why cant they get on the ball & update everyone at the same time? Thanksgiving stuff arrived so late it was hardly worth setting up. Now Christmas is being fed to us in little spurts!

B4Ballet
12-07-12, 09:25 PM
Well, as someone told me, the Kindle might not be as profitable. But it would be nice if everyone got updates. BTW, I play on Kindle too :)

lisa46224
12-09-12, 06:56 AM
You have to go back to the regular RS,

nanacathie99
12-09-12, 06:12 PM
That does not make any difference on kindle. Tried it.

Kim1929
12-10-12, 02:36 PM
I just want to know if we are even going to be getting christmas goals, recipies and decorations for the kindle. I'm waiting to make any changes at my restaurant until I know. Someone please let us know if we are going to get these.

Ferns76
12-11-12, 11:38 AM
Well, as someone told me, the Kindle might not be as profitable. But it would be nice if everyone got updates. BTW, I play on Kindle too :)

Does that mean not that many kindle players exist? Hmmm I hadn't thought of that. I guess it might be true. It still isn't fair. They sure aren't doing anything to attract more kindle players...

Ferns76
12-11-12, 11:42 AM
I just want to know if we are even going to be getting christmas goals, recipies and decorations for the kindle. I'm waiting to make any changes at my restaurant until I know. Someone please let us know if we are going to get these.

They never tell us what they are going to do. It is always speculations and such. I guess either theydontwant tobe heldto something they said or they are afraid if they just came out and told us we would get mad and stop playing. Kind of like if I give all the kids around you a gift and tell you I have nothing for you, you would leave. But if I don't say anything you would probably hang around longer to see if you might get something too.

duckiestreats1
12-19-12, 08:56 AM

Ya before we could atleast get the food and decor now all we got was gem stuff. Btw amazon got passed up on whether its android or kindle as far as content forcing a switch to google play for updates. Check amazon ppl, not available at all

duckiestreats1
12-19-12, 08:57 AM
Does that mean not that many kindle players exist? Hmmm I hadn't thought of that. I guess it might be true. It still isn't fair. They sure aren't doing anything to attract more kindle players...

Its amazon as a whole not just kindle.... does nobody see that?