PDA

View Full Version : What's the green Holiday Ornament for?

patriziaf
12-05-12, 12:21 PM
I know what the Magical Snowball and Santa Hat gifts are used for, but the green Holiday Ornament? Thanks

aliadri22
12-05-12, 01:07 PM
I don't know what any of the new items (hat, ball & ornament) are used for :(

patriziaf
12-05-12, 02:42 PM
Snowball is for Snowball Chef, Santa Hat for Gourmet Chef Santa (buy them in the deco).

meme1098
12-05-12, 03:19 PM
:( Baa..can't since I don't even have the build able items yet. Very frustrating when others get updates but not everyone. Feel like the hated stepchild. Have the gifts but nothing to use them for.:(

margaritata
12-06-12, 06:33 AM
Lol the hated stepchild ^_^ aw mee tooo im also the hated stepchild lol i hope we get the updates sooooon :/

meme1098
12-06-12, 07:29 AM
I'm still waiting.:confused: It doesn't make sense that a select few, I'm on IOS too, would be privileged to get the updates. What's the trick to being in that list? :confused: :D

twinmommy03
12-06-12, 08:10 AM
Another hated stepchild here. I even tried downloading the regular version vs. the Halloween one I've been using. Still no luck :(

aliadri22
12-06-12, 06:35 PM
I guess no one ever figured out what the green ornament is used for ??? still wondering myself!?

TexasFarmerBarb
12-07-12, 08:54 AM
I guess no one ever figured out what the green ornament is used for ??? still wondering myself!?

I'm still wondering too! Hope someone has an answer!

kimikayyz
12-07-12, 08:55 AM
:( Baa..can't since I don't even have the build able items yet. Very frustrating when others get updates but not everyone. Feel like the hated stepchild. Have the gifts but nothing to use them for.:(

I guess now all the iOS folks know what it was like for all us Android users for SO LONG... We still don't get as much cool stuff though...you guys have WAY more apps available. ;)

kooky panda
12-07-12, 09:30 AM
Not sure guys, but I will see if I can find out any info.

elp2002
12-08-12, 12:47 AM
I guess now all the iOS folks know what it was like for all us Android users for SO LONG... We still don't get as much cool stuff though...you guys have WAY more apps available. ;)

I really hate when Android people say things like this. You guys whined and whined and now you're getting better stuff than the iphone users that made this game popular enough so that TL would even make it available for you. Where did the attitude of "It's not fair unless it's made for every platform!" go? So it's all fine for you now right? and iphone users should just wait or do without? Why don't you just be quiet and let us whine for a change. Just go play with your Christmas version.

LadyInReds
12-08-12, 03:01 AM

shame on you!

LadyInReds
12-08-12, 03:04 AM
I really hate when Android people say things like this. You guys whined and whined and now you're getting better stuff than the iphone users that made this game popular enough so that TL would even make it available for you. Where did the attitude of "It's not fair unless it's made for every platform!" go? So it's all fine for you now right? and iphone users should just wait or do without? Why don't you just be quiet and let us whine for a change. Just go play with your Christmas version.

I dont like what kimikayyz said either. It is only fair if the updates are available for everyone.

dirigibl
12-08-12, 06:28 PM
Declining the green ornaments until we know what they're for.

freshpickins
12-10-12, 11:38 AM
Does anyone have any updates on this?

dillydiner
12-10-12, 07:51 PM
I am saving them in case we ever figure it out...lol

JohnDede
12-11-12, 07:22 AM
Don't know why it was released early, but I suspect this week's update will create a purpose for the green ornament.

FrozenTurtle
12-11-12, 10:58 AM
The Holiday Ornament isn't used for a current constructable item, but maybe there's something else coming to town? ;)

Just keep it tucked away in your Gifts and see what its future holds...

gail66
12-17-12, 02:55 PM
weres the green bauble gone from gift items I wanted send my neighbour one today and they vanished from my gift list

LalaSmooth
12-17-12, 03:10 PM
Maybe its for another buildable or part of another goal maybe?

meme1098
12-17-12, 04:15 PM
weres the green bauble gone from gift items I wanted send my neighbour one today and they vanished from my gift list

My green ornament is no longer giftable either. Guessing that's what you meant. I still have all the ones that have been gifted to me though in my gifts inventory. Guess someone dropped the ball and TL no longer has enough time to implement whatever it was to be used for. JMO

sweetstuff525
12-17-12, 04:26 PM
My green ornament is no longer giftable either. Guessing that's what you meant. I still have all the ones that have been gifted to me though in my gifts inventory. Guess someone dropped the ball and TL no longer has enough time to implement whatever it was to be used for. JMO
Noo I was stocking up on them.... Ugh wasted gifts accepted

AsXIf
12-17-12, 06:43 PM

Mine too.

jmterao
12-18-12, 11:43 AM
I have 30 of them just sitting in storage :(

outlaw92j
12-19-12, 01:15 AM
I have been asking for days...still no answer

maguar
12-19-12, 01:28 AM
I have been asking for days...still no answer

FrozenTurtle has hinted that its going to be used for something. Maybe we just need to wait for the next update.

The Holiday Ornament isn't used for a current constructable item, but maybe there's something else coming to town? ;)

Just keep it tucked away in your Gifts and see what its future holds...

LalaSmooth
12-19-12, 04:32 AM
I did ask about this in an email and they said to check the forum

erxi9
12-27-12, 05:16 PM
well, seems like todays update does not include using holiday ornament...

jmterao
12-27-12, 06:46 PM
Maybe by Valentine's Day they will release something we can use the ornaments on!

koselig
12-28-12, 05:36 PM
Maybe it'll be something to do with the new year!

mica4817
01-04-13, 10:10 AM
I have 19 Green Ornaments in storage & dn't have a clue what it's for? Any1 know?

iSleepyPanda
01-23-13, 12:37 PM
Seriously, what was the green ornament used for?

saucysammis
01-23-13, 12:42 PM
Probably it will go with the red rose.