PDA

View Full Version : No Gold if New Dawn was previously downloaded

nellz2610
12-05-12, 08:48 AM
Is there any way that I can receive my gold for the goal to install New Dawn even if I had previous installed it before the goal came out?
I think it's really unfair that I had downloaded New Dawn previously but when the goal came out, I received nothing.
Is there anything I can do to receive the gold for this and also the gems in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story for it?
I downloaded the update before they asked me to, so shouldn't I be rewarded for that!
Please help :(

nellz2610
12-05-12, 08:49 AM
Also the same thing happened for the Halloween and Thanksgiving updates for Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. I downloaded the updates before the goal came out, then received nothing!

pegasister1
12-05-12, 08:54 AM
My friends sent me gold on dragon story and it shows that but i did not get it and it was 5 gold
pegasister1

hhsix3
12-06-12, 03:27 AM
Not absolutely sure if this is what you're talking about, but in the Rest. Stories I don't think they give credit for previous actions, like if you've just bought something & then it comes out as a goal you'd have to buy it again to get credit. I had to anyway, can't speak for everyone though.

In the Dragon Stories though, if I had already evolved a dragon to level 10 & then the goal came out to evolve the same type of dragon to level 10 it gave me credit for the ones I had.

I also remember getting the reward for level 3 in the Bubble game. I had already reached it just before the goal came out.

I don't know if this will have much to do with anything, or help you, but trying. :)

nellz2610
12-06-12, 09:31 AM
Not absolutely sure if this is what you're talking about, but in the Rest. Stories I don't think they give credit for previous actions, like if you've just bought something & then it comes out as a goal you'd have to buy it again to get credit. I had to anyway, can't speak for everyone though.

In the Dragon Stories though, if I had already evolved a dragon to level 10 & then the goal came out to evolve the same type of dragon to level 10 it gave me credit for the ones I had.

I also remember getting the reward for level 3 in the Bubble game. I had already reached it just before the goal came out.

I don't know if this will have much to do with anything, or help you, but trying. :)

Oh yes that happened in RS too!! Like I had to buy another set of stuff for the goals even though I had bought them before. But in DS that isn't the case with the dragons.
Everything u said, the same thing happened to me! Seems a bit unfair.

[S8] Elsa
12-06-12, 12:20 PM
If you have already downloaded the game, you will not be eligible for cross promotion goals for that game that are offered for Android devices.

Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

nellz2610
12-06-12, 12:31 PM
If you have already downloaded the game, you will not be eligible for cross promotion goals for that game that are offered for Android devices.

Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

Thank you very much for clearing this issue up. Much appreciated.