PDA

View Full Version : New dawn for Android

matt123www
12-05-12, 07:10 AM
Wife just got another bonus invite to install the new dawn edition for 30 gold (again.. ), she has been getting all these bonus installs since Thanksgiving edition RS and all kinds of other TL games... and I got none.. so unfair...

Secondly, what are the difference between the regular and new dawn?

sweetstuff525
12-05-12, 07:24 AM
lol be happy for your wife

theses goals go to random players... had you already downloaded new dawn?
new dawn is just brighter nothing speacial yet for android since tl hasnt given the boots to android yet

rudipreciousmocha
12-05-12, 10:34 AM
The brightness of it is horrible. The grass is bright green and my dragons kind of disappear because they are the same color. It's really awful!

tr8on
12-05-12, 11:12 AM
Yea definitely like the original version better. :)

nmishii
12-05-12, 11:17 AM
I also think its too bright. Got the gems in my other games and since it seems like there's no good reason to keep this game, will delete it.

nellz2610
12-05-12, 12:20 PM
Hey I have this same problem. Previously downloaded New Dawn before the goal came out and now I didn't even get the goal (I just read about it) and hence no 30 gold. So unfair!

colleen16
12-05-12, 12:31 PM
Downloaded new dawn on my Android, as far I can tell other then the color there is nothing new. Still can't get storm and scarecrow dragons and no new goals. Is this right?

amicacordis
12-05-12, 01:09 PM
Colors are awful! I went back to old version, besides there is nothing new.

maximinidan
12-05-12, 01:25 PM
Downloaded new dawn on my Android, as far I can tell other then the color there is nothing new. Still can't get storm and scarecrow dragons and no new goals. Is this right?

Correct. Although we can see the dragons and the sword in a stone in the market, they are not available yet.
I assume they will eventually bring the album and storage to New Dawn. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Also, I seriously hope they start updating the android version a little more to eventually, (dare I dream?!) catch up to the iOS version.

zezhsm
12-05-12, 01:43 PM
Did it change food requirements or cost of habitats for any of you? My wife has ND and a Diamond habitat for her is $300,000 for me on DS it's $100,00. Just curious before I install it.

maximinidan
12-05-12, 01:56 PM
Mine are the same. 100,000$... bought a couple lately!

matt123www
12-05-12, 10:28 PM
Interesting... I have been however getting the bonus invite from restaurant story but I really don't care there anymore, i still cook etc but i am at level 99 and have tons of money...

srsr2525
12-06-12, 05:19 AM
Interesting... I have been however getting the bonus invite from restaurant story but I really don't care there anymore, i still cook etc but i am at level 99 and have tons of money...

Level 99 of Restaurant Story / Bakery Story is the end of the game. It's meaningless to proceed to Level 100. :(

makafushigi
12-06-12, 09:32 AM
Boooo. I didn't know there was an install goal for New Dawn. I dowloaded it a while ago though and went back to the original. I'll try it again when it doesn't hurt my eyes.. or when New Dawn goals come out. Whichever comes first. :P

lunainin
12-06-12, 03:08 PM
i hope they change the colors... they hurt my eyes, especially when im playing in the evening :(

MomsHouseofSweets
12-06-12, 10:50 PM
My daughter is Android and received today's update. She showed me what it looked like and I was floored ... YIKES ... the game looks anemic! The islands are way, way too bright, the gray trees are horrible and the island walls have a sickly pink tinge to them. I see and understand what you all have been saying. IMHO, it's bad ... really bad <shudder>. I downloaded "New Dawn" on my tablet and because I have a larger screen than her phone has, I can see a much larger area and thought perhaps it wasn't as bad as it looked on her phone. Uh, yeah ... it does. Not good. Perhaps in the future (but not too distant future), they'll correct the coloring. Is the coloring as bad on IOS devices as it is on Androids?