PDA

View Full Version : Human error Lulz

tiggerhobbes
12-05-12, 01:56 AM
Spent all my energy wringing 4 GD out of my mushrooms and headed straight to my potion shop to brew a cauldron of super glue, happy happy ending right?

I forgot I'm collecting GD to brew that blue stuff for excalibam, *thunk*

It's worse than driving to your nearest shop in your PJ's to pick up a pack of beer but ending up on the highway driving to work out of habit =__=

Right, more waiting, then mushroom, then blue stuff.

mymummy789
12-05-12, 02:11 AM
I know your pain!!! I spent ages bashing rocks to get jewels to craft a royal beam. Finally got enough and went and crafted a royal block instead!!!

nokkha
12-05-12, 06:34 AM
Spent all my energy wringing 4 GD out of my mushrooms and headed straight to my potion shop to brew a cauldron of super glue, happy happy ending right?

It's worse than driving to your nearest shop in your PJ's to pick up a pack of beer but ending up on the highway driving to work out of habit =__=

Right, more waiting, then mushroom, then blue stuff.

Are you sure you driving to work not the nearby tavern??? ^^

yupiyupigumgum
12-05-12, 07:49 AM
Preparing earth wisp to make lantern for expansion, end up making lumin essence.

xMelancholyx
12-05-12, 09:43 AM
I feel your pain.
I got so excited when I won like 2 gems from one of the castle quests that I accidentally clicked on a carrot and spent 14 gems instant growing it. :/

AkumaNeko
12-05-12, 09:48 AM
Something similar happened to me before! :) GL on getting more GD soon!

yupiyupigumgum
12-05-12, 06:13 PM
I feel your pain.
I got so excited when I won like 2 gems from one of the castle quests that I accidentally clicked on a carrot and spent 14 gems instant growing it. :/

That's one xpensive carrot !