PDA

View Full Version : Response Time from TL Support

StarfishieMom
12-04-12, 11:58 PM
My "bug".... I've emailed TL Support 3 separate times with no response over the last 2 weeks. I bought gems on the Black Friday sale and never received them, but was charged for them! Help please!! TIA

kooky panda
12-05-12, 06:15 AM
It can take 3-5 business days before support responds to your ticket. If you send numerous emails, this can delay your ticket.
If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your email, send me a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46)with your ticket number and I can have a community manager look into this.

StarfishieMom
12-05-12, 11:16 PM
I've not received a response at all, so not sure where my ticket number would be? Thank you for your help!

kooky panda
12-06-12, 06:17 AM
You should of received an automatic email back within minutes of sending your email. This automatic email has your ticket number on it.
Check your sent box and make sure you sent your email to support@teamlava.com
Also check your spam folder and make sure you do not have them blocked.

StarfishieMom
12-06-12, 10:23 PM
Hmmm, I have copies of all 3 emails sent to the correct team lava address, but never received the automated message back. I did check my spam folder too. I guess I'll have to try emailing again, but I really did not receive a thing. Weird.

StarfishieMom
12-07-12, 12:29 AM
Ok frustration is increasing. I did another email to team lava and on the forum contact us form, and no automated ticket response for either. That's a total of 5 emails with no automated ticket number and no response. I checked my inbox, my spam folder, I even did an email search and found my response from last year that was answered. I NEED HELP!

cupcakepartys
12-07-12, 03:40 AM
my neighbor lost all her gems once and she received reply from TL support within one day after she e-mail them.

StarfishieMom
12-07-12, 09:58 PM
Please help! I've sent 5 emails, no automated reply, no actual reply, NOTHING! I've checked my spam folder, I have all my email copies, credit card and iTunes receipts for gems I paid for but never received. This is beyond insane.

nmishii
12-07-12, 10:13 PM
You can go to http://support.teamlava.com and check the status of your ticket. You'll have to create an account but its pretty simple. Then you can see if their responses were lost or if they never responded.

You can also send a private message to one of the community managers and they may be able to help get Support to answer, or answer themselves. On the forum page, up at the top, select Quick Links and then View Forum Leaders. In the middle there is a section called Community Managers. On the right of the names is a Send PM link. I'd pick one of the ones that has been on the forum for a while - ButterPanda, DaojinWildfire, PonyRoar, CuddlyDragon, to name a few.

Blankiey
12-08-12, 04:22 PM
I dont beleive that at all. You dont reply to mine either and when you guys do you give me answers to questions I didnt ask. This girl desurves a bonus in gems for what she has to put up with. Your lucky she didnt just quit.

CuddlyDragon
12-08-12, 04:26 PM
Please help! I've sent 5 emails, no automated reply, no actual reply, NOTHING! I've checked my spam folder, I have all my email copies, credit card and iTunes receipts for gems I paid for but never received. This is beyond insane.

Hi! Support says they have been in contact with you, please keep in mind that the Agents reply as soon as possible. :)