PDA

View Full Version : What is in the holiday box?

Kyuji27
12-07-10, 01:45 AM
Hi fellow bakers, I was wondering on whether to save up to get a holiday box or just spend it on expansion worth 500,000.. Can someone who have actually gotten the holiday box please let me know what it actually contains.. Thanks, really appreciate it

Unregistered
12-07-10, 07:04 PM
If you see any tacky christmassy stuff it will have come from this box. So far i've seen a Santa, a penguin, and a Christmas tree. They are too big and aren't all that pretty. They look like the inflatable things you see in some gardens this time of year.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 12:57 AM
I got a stuffed reindeer. I think it's really cute.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 11:05 PM
I got three snowmen ( cowboys), a lovely sleigh and a cute candy cane item that is about the size of a lamppost. Then I got a "winter barn", which is the regular barn with lights' snow, and a wreath. All are cute, but I wish I did not get three of the same item.

clovers87
12-11-10, 07:17 AM
Hi dear friends, I have spent gems to buy the item in holiday box, but I just saw it one time, and then it was disappeared, I dun't know where to find it, so what's happening?? can someone help me out, please!

Unregistered
12-11-10, 10:27 AM
Which one are you looking for? The Holiday Box or the items from it? The Holiday Box is in your expansion menu, but I don't know where items go after you get it.

Unregistered
12-12-10, 01:20 AM
Which one are you looking for? The Holiday Box or the items from it? The Holiday Box is in your expansion menu, but I don't know where items go after you get it.
Thankz a lot for ur regarding! I've meant about the items from the holiday box, when I purchased 1 of the 4 cards in holiday box, so it's supposed to be laid in my bakery shop, but unfortunately I got nothing afterthat within spending 24 gems. I was wondering that the app got error? So where should I report to? As I don't want to happen second time. Please help me out!

Unregistered
12-12-10, 01:54 AM
I have 4 candy cane posts which I like a lot, but I also have 4 sleighs which I really didn't want. Then I have a Christmas barn which I got on the 12th time I bought the holiday package. I received two snowmen that are adorable and a Christmas tree with packages that I really like. I wish there was a way to trade in the ones you don't want or at least send them to a good neighbor. Does someone know what the levels mean, e.g. 4th, 3rd, etc. Is there a place on the website that explains it?

Unregistered
12-12-10, 02:18 AM

Hi dear! I found the item in my decor tab,actually I'm still to new with this game, and got confusing be4, it's all clear so far, thank so much for ur regard. Would u like to be my neighbor, here's my id: clovers87. Hope to see ur bakery shop soon!! :D

nisha6
01-20-11, 08:33 PM
I received 3 different types of coat racks in a row in my holiday gift boxes...Are u kidding me? Why would I want three coat racks? Not happy..not opened another since ..

Unregistered
01-20-11, 10:22 PM
I saw a pink sparkly(with pink gems around it) drink machine at someone's bakery...wonder if that could be from the new "holiday" box??

Unregistered
01-20-11, 10:43 PM
The drink mixer you are referring to is the Forever Mixer available for purchase with gems. Do not open a "Holiday" gift box in Bakery Story unless you want two month old Christmas junk (to store for a year??) and at no after holiday sale price either!