PDA

View Full Version : Advice for Level 41

marrrina
12-04-12, 04:56 PM
This one is ****ing me. It's the one with all of the black boxes in glass at the bottom. I can break the glass with jewels easily but really struggle on the black ones. At best I can break up to 3 when I get the special jewels that destroy entire rows, or I might get lucky and get a "No Matches" pop up so that the black boxes are moved elsewhere. But even then I run out of moves and can't destroy them all. Any advice that doesn't involve buying a boost?

Snowlotus04
12-04-12, 05:20 PM
Try to make diamonds as well as combos

sweetstuff525
12-04-12, 05:34 PM
Try to make diamonds as well as combos

Wait we can make diamonds? I thought they just come out randomly? If we can how? Thanks

marrrina
12-04-12, 06:45 PM
Wait we can make diamonds? I thought they just come out randomly? If we can how? Thanks

I think you make them if you match 5 jewels? And the row blasting ones if it's 4? Haha I thought they were random too

Snowlotus04
12-04-12, 07:22 PM
yes matching 5 jewels in a row makes a diamond, and matching 4 jewels takes out the row, matching more than 4 jewels in a adjacent makes it a bomb.

badger8
12-04-12, 07:47 PM
...then slide the diamond onto a square with a rocket & every one of that color turns onto a rocket. (works with a bomb too)
...and if you combine a diamond with a diamond it clears the board.

I read this on one of Maguar's posts. So helpful!

sweetstuff525
12-04-12, 07:55 PM
Wow thanks for the explanations .... It will help my strategies

marrrina
12-04-12, 08:12 PM
I lucked it beating this somehow. I don't know what happened. It ended so fast

26peanut
12-05-12, 08:57 AM
Also making a T or L makes a bomb get it teamlava

Snapenath
12-10-12, 08:40 AM
Hi All,
So I've been struggling with this level too, and after reading your advice, I tried the diamond, but the diamond doesn't work on the black squares...
Any other advice from those who passed that level?
Thanks!

greatday2bealive
12-10-12, 11:28 AM
Tried to get at least one black box gone (will take swapping) then try to get a left-to-right rocket in that area where the black box used to be then get other jewels to match it and you're good too go.
(Diamond will not help you at all in this level. Do not waste your moves to get a diamond if it won't help you). My only advice is to form as many left-to-right rockets as possible. (get 4 same colored gems in a row, going up and down)

aliadri22
12-13-12, 03:33 PM
I'm stuck too :( but that diamond Info is awesome. I did know that 5 same colored jewels makes a diamond :)

moogdaisy
12-13-12, 04:25 PM
Not exactly easy to make though! knowing that it works doesnt help if you dont get the required colours. it's luck which jewels the board populates, and if you can then make a diamond etc :)