PDA

View Full Version : New World Coming Soon?

grondai
12-04-12, 04:38 PM
New Dawn absolutely needs the album. I cannot stand the old version of dragon story. Now that thats been said ;). I could be wrong but team lava may be trying to get its users to revert back to the old version because they are planning on releasing a new world again. The album with out a doubt (in my mind) is hinting this by rewarding the Nether Portal. The Nether Portal was a hint the first time that a new world was going to open up to the players-New Dawn.

Now that your minds are getting boggled, what is this Sword in the Stone deco? Well if anyone remembers, the Nether Portal's release also came out shorty before if not at the same time as the caretakers cabin (someone can look that up for me). The caretaker cabin was never explained and most likely won't be. I have a feeling the sword won't be explained either, but this just backs my small theory up.

What kind of world will it be?
It may very well be a Christmas special. It may be a downloadable Christmas version of dragon story with snow and everything else that makes Christmas special. I don't think that will be the more likely case though. I believe it will be a world that introduces a new element-again. The dark dragon seems to be taking off in the poles, hopefully this will be the new world theme. I can imagine a dark world with glowing lanterns and an introduction to new dragons such as moon, crescent, and chaos.

jrodt333
12-04-12, 05:21 PM
Here's another thing you could add: Some users had higher foliage clearing prices than others before New Dawn came out, and right now some users have higher habitat and dragon costs.

clarknova81
12-04-12, 05:43 PM
Uhm... There was no such thing as the nether portal in my album...

grondai
12-04-12, 05:47 PM
Uhm... There was no such thing as the nether portal in my album...

Are you sure it's not in your storage? Did you do the nether quest during the first release?

clarknova81
12-04-12, 05:50 PM
I started after that quest expired I guess... And, no, it's not in the storage... *Initializing fury mode*

kwhales
12-04-12, 06:12 PM
I don't have nether portal either. It is locked in market for a goal. I WANT IT.

clarknova81
12-04-12, 06:16 PM
I don't have nether portal either. It is locked in market for a goal. I WANT IT.

Come join me in fury mode then! However, I truly hope there won't be another version of the game. Just a regular update. With all the awsome stuff grondai mentioned. And my blasted nether portal.

mattyboo1
12-04-12, 06:20 PM
New Dawn absolutely needs the album. I cannot stand the old version of dragon story. Now that thats been said ;). I could be wrong but team lava may be trying to get its users to revert back to the old version because they are planning on releasing a new world again. The album with out a doubt (in my mind) is hinting this by rewarding the Nether Portal. The Nether Portal was a hint the first time that a new world was going to open up to the players-New Dawn.

Now that your minds are getting boggled, what is this Sword in the Stone deco? Well if anyone remembers, the Nether Portal's release also came out shorty before if not at the same time as the caretakers cabin (someone can look that up for me). The caretaker cabin was never explained and most likely won't be. I have a feeling the sword won't be explained either, but this just backs my small theory up.

It may very well be a Christmas special. It may be a downloadable Christmas version of dragon story with snow and everything else that makes Christmas special. I don't think that will be the more likely case though. I believe it will be a world that introduces a new element-again. The dark dragon seems to be taking off in the poles, hopefully this will be the new world theme. I can imagine a dark world with glowing lanterns and an introduction to new dragons such as moon, crescent, and chaos.
I really love your ideas a new world would be great

mattyboo1
12-04-12, 06:21 PM

I bought the nether portal for 9000 coin from the market once

kwhales
12-04-12, 06:24 PM

I wish you could buy it. But it is still 'locked by goal'. Maybe someday it will be activated again.

kwhales
12-04-12, 06:27 PM
Wait. Wasn't it a goal for aether? Wonder if I ever get him my goal will open. But of course, I don't have a goal for aether either.

mattyboo1
12-04-12, 06:28 PM
After the goal expired it became available for coins

tjmagick
12-04-12, 07:44 PM

Me too - I got it last week after reading that it was locked for so many people.. Glad I did, as useless as it is lol :-D

MazShaddix
12-04-12, 08:11 PM
Mine was part of a goal along with athletic dragon but that was months ago

chariiirox
12-04-12, 08:20 PM
Do you have an Athletic Dragon ? Nether Portal came with the Athletic Dragon...

moostermine
12-04-12, 09:10 PM
How about just a new island in the same world for the darks? Black rocks, a little lava, or a lava fountain/ waterfall?

enoch4
12-04-12, 09:25 PM

I wondered the same thing. Jake told us new colors are coming (dark dragons are the obvious and cool possibility, and I would say maybe orange as another possibility). A new app came out with the last big color release so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again. I would love a dark world with dark dragons who breathe glowing fire. Or who knows, something else cool like that. :) I hadn't considered a Christmas world, but there was a lot of discussion earlier about Christmas decor ideas, so maybe. :) Regardless, I like that they keep new content coming.

Nefertekas
12-05-12, 04:49 AM
Do you have an Athletic Dragon ? Nether Portal came with the Athletic Dragon...

Yup. It was a part of Athletic dragon's goal. It was tempirary, so those who acchieved it in time can still buy Nether Portals. I believe that the players who didn't accomplish that goal in time can never buy it. I have 2 portals : the one I boight, and the one in storage. I remember seeing an island that had its top island full of aether portals surrounding it :)

12-06-12, 08:26 AM
Yup. It was a part of Athletic dragon's goal. It was tempirary, so those who acchieved it in time can still buy Nether Portals. I believe that the players who didn't accomplish that goal in time can never buy it. I have 2 portals : the one I boight, and the one in storage. I remember seeing an island that had its top island full of aether portals surrounding it :)

I am sorry but what storage are you talking about?? I do not have storage of any kind. We on Android supposedly could update to new dawn this week, I downloaded it and still do not have goals, this storage, anything about an album, my dawn tree is still green, the only thing I seem to have gained is a headache from eye strain. The colors are disgusting and difficult to see. I am hunting all over my neighbors island trying to find the notice of which habitats to play.

So what in plain English are we suppose to have and what are we still waiting on? Moderators?? Staff??

saintlover
12-06-12, 10:00 AM
Storage is only available in the update on the original game. Basically only the floral decorations and the broken down castle pieces can be put into storage. Dragons, habitats, temples etc cannot so it isnt anything to get all worked up over. Im glad we can store anything, dont get me wrong, Im not complaining.

makafushigi
12-06-12, 10:09 AM
I don't have the nether portal either. being the ugly Android stepchild is not cool.

ubobdgc
12-06-12, 03:26 PM
I will find out in 39 minutes if its in the new update

Takiofallen
12-06-12, 03:32 PM
it would really hurt if there was just no update lol. I would be quite hurt.
I will find out in 39 minutes if its in the new update

Tossa747
12-06-12, 03:34 PM
it would really hurt if there was just no update lol. I would be quite hurt.

From the update thread:

Dragon Story gets the update today at 6:00pm EST, for the people who live in Europe it's 11:00pm or later depends on the region.

Takiofallen
12-06-12, 03:50 PM
i know we normally get a weekly update at that time i was saying what if theres is simply no update this week. That would throw everyone for a loop
From the update thread:

ubobdgc
12-06-12, 04:00 PM
From the update thread:

i know we normally get a weekly update at that time i was saying what if theres is simply no update this week. That would throw everyone for a loop

Imagine how monster story fans feel, they rarely get updates

clarknova81
12-06-12, 04:11 PM
Imagine how monster story fans feel, they rarely get updates

Exactly! :(

kwhales
12-06-12, 04:12 PM
Well Its after six.

grondai
12-06-12, 04:15 PM
I wasn't meaning this week. It will be sometime before Christmas from what Jake has told us

kwhales
12-06-12, 04:15 PM
New dragon another tri color...super dragon.

grondai
12-06-12, 09:57 PM
This dragon backs my theory up more. The athletic dragon was fire/water which was a combo only used for magic before. Plus who mixes fire and water? Now that the super dragon is out it is fire/water/magic. Strange... Sounds like they are referencing the athletic dragon which is also linked to the nether portal. What possibly comes after athletic anyway? I would think something super, they even have the same colors going on.