PDA

View Full Version : Rare Breeding. Willow's story of Sucess

WillowPegasus
12-04-12, 04:06 PM
Yes. It is just what the title says. I am going to share with you my rare breeding encounters.
Here goes!

1. My Diamond get the most questions. I was bored, so I decided trying for Diamond would be exiting! I wanted a lot of tries and a couple tares when I tried for Diamond, but I got no such thing. I got Diamond on MY FIRST TRY. That was disappointing and awesome at the same time.
The magic mix, you ask? Seabreeze (my favorite hybrid!) + My Life Dragon (I love her leafs!)

2. Pegasus, was (next to Seabreeze) the most awaited dragon of the year. Sadly, I have no good tales to tell about this one. It took 4 fuzzies, then I got my pegasus! Forest plus Light.

3. Seabreeze! My darling little Seabreeze was my favorite dragon(and still is) but she was the last water/air mix! It had taken me 24 mists, 1 mindvolt, 1 clown, before I got Seabreeze.

4. Witch, Boo, Zombie, and Turkey (Sorry! These are the limited dragons!)
Zombie was actually suppose to be witch. I got him with Magic plus Forest, same as the Witch.
Boo took 4 luck dragons.It was Magic plus Light. Turkey was Life and Air.

5. Mirage. I have about 5 of em'. Very pretty once epic form.I got the first on my first try, Seabreeze plus Fire. Yesh Yesh. I tend to use Seabreeze alot. ;)

Well, that's all for now. I might post a part 2 if you like this one! I have most rare dragons, so feel free to ask questions! I will be checking this daily, so your question wont go un -answered! :D have a great Day!

WillowPegasus
12-04-12, 04:07 PM
O.o I didn't see how much I posted...... sorry if it was hard to read! :)

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 04:11 PM
You're so lucky! I haven't gotten a seabreeze yet, nor a pegasus. x) I'm missing those, plus mermaid,wizard, titan, laserlight, leopard, ice cream, dream, and the diamond hybrids. I think that's it xD

kwhales
12-04-12, 04:21 PM
Well congratulations Williow. Keep on going...and hope for success.

Nef--Didn't realize you didn't have a seabreeze..want one of mine? No wizard, aww you're not trying hard enough!!!. I have a lot less then you, but I got those two....luck only...still trying for aether and mistmoth.

WillowPegasus
12-04-12, 04:25 PM
Yay!!!! 4 veiws already! Thanks for the kind complements! XD I'm rooting for all of you to get those dragons!

willothewisps
12-04-12, 04:26 PM
I don't have any Diamonds yet! Haven't heard this combo ao I'll try this one after my 3rd Genie in a row is done >:P I am for the most part with Nef, but I have Ice Cream, Wizard, and Seabreeze. I'm also missing Tusker, Clown, Mistmoth, Planet, Wild, and Landworm. Not sure if that's all, but I finally got my Familiar dragon(my fav!)

zSpinner
12-04-12, 04:39 PM
You're so lucky! I haven't gotten a seabreeze yet, nor a pegasus. x) I'm missing those, plus mermaid,wizard, titan, laserlight, leopard, ice cream, dream, and the diamond hybrids. I think that's it xD

Hi, I ust got a mermaid from breeding Blast (Firestorm 10) and Saphir (Island 10), if you wanna have a go

PDAGuppies
12-04-12, 04:43 PM
This is some good info willow or zspinner or however you would like us to call u.
I have seabreeze so I'll try these.

WillowPegasus
12-05-12, 06:33 AM
Just call me Willow.;) I'm so glad these are helpful! I wasn't sure if my h
umor was going to get me views or lose my views! Good luck!
@ zSpinner, Awesome luck! I might just have to try that....

henrylucky
12-05-12, 07:35 AM
You don't get pumpkin ? :p

WillowPegasus
12-05-12, 07:37 AM
@henrylucky Pumpkin creeped me out, and I didn't like that I coulndn't see a dragon head! But most of m friends have it, so I just go visit theirs. ;)

Snapenath
12-05-12, 12:43 PM
Wow!! I tried your combo for mirage and got it on first try! Thanks for sharing!

WillowPegasus
12-05-12, 05:33 PM
I'm glad it worked! Ill share anytime!

jaime3214
12-05-12, 05:45 PM
WOW! What level are you? My only limited time dragon is pumpkin. You're so lucky.

WillowPegasus
12-06-12, 07:40 AM
@jaime3214

I am lvl 38 at the minute. The isle is Dragopolis. Congrats on pumpkin!

(Here is a tip for the readers: When you hatch a common dragon or a duplicate dragon, put it in the habitat anyways, and you should get the XP, then sell it! Its a 2-for-1 deal!)

makafushigi
12-06-12, 10:15 AM
Congrats on your rares/ super rares :D I missed out on Witch.

Applejacksfriend
12-06-12, 10:23 PM
@henrylucky Pumpkin creeped me out, and I didn't like that I coulndn't see a dragon head! But most of m friends have it, so I just go visit theirs. ;)

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this :) creeped me out too!!

WillowPegasus
12-07-12, 07:42 AM
@makafushigi Thank you! I nearly missed witch as well. She was the last Forest/Magic Hybrid I got ;)

@Applejacksfriend Whew! Im glad Im not the only one who thought that too! :D

xoam0re
01-10-13, 02:48 PM
how did ya'll get your mistmoths? I got one like 6 months ago and have not been able to breed it since. growl.

Nefertekas
01-10-13, 04:56 PM
Bumped! :p

Got the seabreeze, mermaird, wizard, laserlight and dream. XD yay?

how did ya'll get your mistmoths? I got one like 6 months ago and have not been able to breed it since. growl.

I think i just used pure elements... I have two, one in epic form and one as a baby.

profsink
01-10-13, 05:21 PM

I was breeding a special breed for data collection, Luck x Aurora. Thought it was a Winter, but it was a lovely blue and purple mandelbrot egg.