PDA

View Full Version : Help

mben72
12-04-12, 02:49 PM
I have contacted the support email twice and haven't gotten a response. Is anyone else having a hard time buying things from the market. I can expand, I can breed an animal but cannot buy anything from the market. Any help is appreciated.

maguar
12-04-12, 02:52 PM
Have you tried force closing and restarting? Also deleting and reinstalling? These options do help with a number of issues.

InoRaphael
12-12-12, 09:50 AM
I too need help.
Every time I open the game, it bombards me with notifications. Normally it isn't a problem, because I can hit the little x in the corner of each one and close it. Except for the two that popped up last night.
"George's Respect" and ""First Thanksgiving" only have the "get started" option. Every single time I press it, I'm force closed out. I can't access anything. Those quests keep exiting me out so I can't play. It's been deleted/reinstalled. And of course force closed/ reopened. Please help.

maguar
12-12-12, 01:47 PM
I too need help.
Every time I open the game, it bombards me with notifications. Normally it isn't a problem, because I can hit the little x in the corner of each one and close it. Except for the two that popped up last night.
"George's Respect" and ""First Thanksgiving" only have the "get started" option. Every single time I press it, I'm force closed out. I can't access anything. Those quests keep exiting me out so I can't play. It's been deleted/reinstalled. And of course force closed/ reopened. Please help.

I've flagged this over