PDA

View Full Version : Not recieving gold.....

snipincactus
12-04-12, 12:49 PM
Hi. I have the samsung galaxy s2, and is experiencing that I can only accept maybe 1-2 out of 20 gold gifts, it just displays a ''use'' button next to the visit in my news feed, and i cant press that one either..... any suggestions to this?

dragonolic
12-04-12, 12:57 PM
The gold gifts that say "use" are old ones that you have already accepted. They show up in the "Pending Gifts" list I think so that you can tell who has sent you gold in the past if you want to gift back to them in exchange. The ones that you can accept are the new ones that have been sent. Hope that helps!

snipincactus
12-18-12, 08:03 AM
well, that much i understood, only the problem is i cant accept it, i have accepted maybe 20 gifts in total, but have gotten notifications for maybe more than 100 >_< its kinda weird and i havent accepted them so i truly dont understand, but thanks for trying ^^

kooky panda
12-18-12, 10:21 AM
If you are talking about the messages you receive in your newsfeed, that is when someone returns your map request.
You will not get a notification that someone sent you gold. You will only see the gold and hit accept .

snipincactus
12-18-12, 02:43 PM
the point is, i cant accept the gold thats just in the newsfeed, it doesnt pop up in the newsfeed until its been like 1-5 days >_< sorry if i am unclear on any part, im just not a good explainer, but thanks for your try ^^

kooky panda
12-18-12, 02:47 PM
the point is, i cant accept the gold thats just in the newsfeed, it doesnt pop up in the newsfeed until its been like 1-5 days >_< sorry if i am unclear on any part, im just not a good explainer, but thanks for your try ^^
You will see a list of gold sent to you from the previous days that you have already accepted in past days. That is why you cannot accept it again.

snipincactus
12-19-12, 08:51 AM
one problem with that theory, there might be 10 "pending gifts" and over the course of the last 5 days or so, i have managed to accept about 5-7 gold, now the deal is that it keeps popping up for maybe 10-15 more gifts that i have "recieved" during these days, but ive only accepted 5-7 of them >_<

hacheysweets
12-25-12, 03:39 AM
I can not collect gold.when I can it's only one.I have about 30 friends. Please fix

hacheysweets
12-29-12, 08:31 AM
I have about 33 friends and I,m not getting gold gifts. When I do it's only one. How many gold bars do you get from one friend. I gift every day to friends,are they not getting my gifts. Please fix. Thank you

Zylaera
01-02-13, 10:33 AM
I'm having a similar issue. I get gold gifts, I accept them, but I never see the gold. All that I have right now is from the quests. I've been keeping track of what I get and I've never actually received gold from any of the gifts I've accepted.

kooky panda
01-02-13, 11:01 AM
I have about 33 friends and I,m not getting gold gifts. When I do it's only one. How many gold bars do you get from one friend. I gift every day to friends,are they not getting my gifts. Please fix. Thank you

You can only send 3 gifts per day. If you send out to everyone at once, the game will randomly only send three gifts.(gold)

I'm having a similar issue. I get gold gifts, I accept them, but I never see the gold. All that I have right now is from the quests. I've been keeping track of what I get and I've never actually received gold from any of the gifts I've accepted.
Try restarting your device. If the accept button is lit up that means it is a new gift and not one from days before.
If this does not help, try deleting and redownloading your game.

wiwid99
01-08-13, 03:32 PM
I have another problem, I can only send give gold to three person only , I have more 50 friends. Why . How many gold I can send to my friends everyday. After send give gold to third friends I cannot send to another friends.

kooky panda
01-08-13, 06:19 PM
I have another problem, I can only send give gold to three person only , I have more 50 friends. Why . How many gold I can send to my friends everyday. After send give gold to third friends I cannot send to another friends.
You can only send three gold per day. If you choose all your neighbors, the game will randomly pick three neighbors to send the gold to.