PDA

View Full Version : I really need help!

YURTIE
12-04-12, 12:33 PM
I have no clue where to put this but, for christmas i am getting the iPhone 5 so i want to have my same bakery story... so is there anyway i can switch my bakery to another iPhone? :confused: ( My phone's ID is Yurties not Yurtie )

ginrae22
12-04-12, 12:55 PM
This should help. When my previous iphone pooped out on me I emailed TL and they made the switch for me but go to that link. : )

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&highlight=transfer+device

cherryberry9
12-04-12, 08:17 PM
Email support@teamlava.com and they should be able to help you there:-)

carabellexo
12-05-12, 12:08 AM
If you email team lava and tell them. Once you get you're new phone they'll be able to transfer your game over. :)

mposey
12-05-12, 07:59 AM
I advice you not to email them on the weekend to do it because I did it for myself on a Monday morning and it transferred that same day. On my daughters I emailed them on a Friday an it didnt get transferred til Monday. Just letting you know. I'm guessing they are closed on the weekends? It a guess tho

nukesters2
12-10-12, 12:34 AM
I don't understand, if you have backed up your old iphone to itunes, when you sync your new phone to the apps you want, would your game not be there? also if you are playing through game center, wouldn't it just put all your stuff into your new phone? do you have to email them to transfer your bakery to your new phone? Thanks in advance for any answers! (I am supposed to be picking up my new iphone 5 on tuesday, but now am worried about losing my bakery!)

nmishii
12-10-12, 01:44 AM
The data is on the TL servers, not saved with your game. It is accessed by your storm8 id.
You can also transfer yourself without having to go through support. Its a lot quicker. You either need the UUIDs of both your phones, or you need to play a storm8 (not teamlava) game to level 2 and enter in your storm8 id, then play the game on your new phone and transfer. Its in the transfer thread in post 2.

nukesters2
12-11-12, 01:35 AM
The data is on the TL servers, not saved with your game. It is accessed by your storm8 id.
You can also transfer yourself without having to go through support. Its a lot quicker. You either need the UUIDs of both your phones, or you need to play a storm8 (not teamlava) game to level 2 and enter in your storm8 id, then play the game on your new phone and transfer. Its in the transfer thread in post 2.

Thankyou! :)