PDA

View Full Version : Force closes are driving me crazy

teslamora
12-04-12, 12:10 PM
Hello TL,

The force closes are so frequent it's making zoo2 almost to hard to want to re-install.

I have tried deleting/re-installing, turned phone off/on, clearing cache and even all data. At first it just happened when trying the crossbreed feature but now it's as soon as the gem purchase screen shows then it force closes. If the game stays running I can move items around and collect coins and buy the new animals except to crossbreed and now the gift screen force closes too. I have a droid X2, any suggestions?

kooky panda
12-04-12, 01:02 PM
Have you checked to see if you can update your device?
Make sure you force close out all other applications running in the background( use a task ****er )
Try moving your game to your SD card to free up some memory.

teslamora
12-04-12, 03:11 PM
Thank you for the assistance, I tried your suggestions with minimal change.

The purchase "On Sale" gem screen appears and the screen changes to the messages screen then weekly update screen then back to the purchase "On Sale" gem screen then force closes again.

Or

If the games allows me to continue to play as soon as the Lab is selected the force close happens again.

Could it be the recent update that happened over Thanksgiving? All of the S8/Team Lava games that I had installed were so funky and out of whack for awhile, I wound up un-installing them all and just re-installing them every once in awhile to try to play them. The pet shop story game force closes but it is random and not to bothersome.