PDA

View Full Version : Thurston watch

catcrack
12-04-12, 08:37 AM
What's up with Thurston anyway? You have to find him his helmet, chase down his armour, get him a sword and othe arms and he never jumps in to fight a single skunk, all he does is bad mouth the Baron and traipse around like he owns the place. I think I see how he ended up in his skivvies shaking in the woods.

tiggerhobbes
12-04-12, 09:12 AM
What can I say other than, you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. People are feeding their knights with what their pigs dug out of the ground (and the pig refuses to eat the dish.)

Having said all that, I still find Thurston endearing in a blundering, helpless, clueless sort of way :p I can't keep the ubber-cute skunkupine as a pet, so I guess I'll keep Thurston for now.

Still pining for the option to debrief him though. I stand by what I said: he looks much better in boxers than in those robotic plates.

catcrack
12-04-12, 09:30 AM
Good points! I wonder if he lost the helmet again that I fished out of the pond, he's not wearing it…

tiggerhobbes
12-04-12, 09:32 AM
I think he said something about smelling fishy, lol. Kids these days, all they do is whine, whine, whine.

catcrack
12-04-12, 09:53 AM
Just back from fighting a troll, where was pretty boy? Shopping at market and then off to the tavern.

tiggerhobbes
12-04-12, 09:55 AM
Pffff, just be grateful that he wasn't trampling on your flowerbed. I think we need to redraft the code of conducts for knights in our kingdoms.