PDA

View Full Version : Coins from furniture not accruing

MedKat
12-04-12, 08:02 AM
Peace Estate IPAD 2 6.0.1 home design story 1.0.4
When I open up my app, coins are not appearing for my furniture anymore. Is this a glitch or do you stop getting coins for your furniture once your home become a certain value?

mamareader02
12-04-12, 08:16 AM
I only had that feature for about a day before they "fixed" it.dont think it's coming back anytime soon

mle_gilbert
12-04-12, 12:51 PM
Yep, I've just had that problem too. No announcement that out is connected to home value? There's not a lot of information, is there?! If anyone else can confirm that your items stop earning coins for you at a certain game level that would be great. It doesn't encourage me to log in and play nearly as often!

lusciouslish
12-04-12, 01:55 PM
I am at level 26 and it just stopped showing up. It was fine yesterday. I hate to say it, but if it doesn't get fixed I may just delete the app because how else will we earn enough money. I noticed I don't get neighbors to visit that often either. Well hope it get fixed soon.

kooky panda
12-04-12, 02:41 PM
Not sure guys, I know the feature was out for me when I downloaded the Halloween game. But I only had it for a day. I thought it has been removed from all games.
I will see if I can find out anything.

torreysneighbor
12-04-12, 09:03 PM
I'm having the same problem: not earning any coins on furniture, etc. Two days now.

mulan12
12-04-12, 10:47 PM
I too, don't have any coins coming from my purchases for 2 days now. This is going on on both devices I use to play this game. You can't make much money without them. If they stop at a certain level what's the point in continuing to play. Actually, the fact that every time I level up there haven't been any new items opening up. It takes 3 days to build now and I'm losing interest:(

3samlo
12-04-12, 11:25 PM
Yes, I'm also losing interest on this game now :-(

PenguinFlop
12-05-12, 11:44 AM
This feature has been removed from the game at this time. We will make sure to notify the development team about your feedback regarding this change.

Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game.

lalisa
12-06-12, 01:11 PM
This feature has been removed from the game at this time. We will make sure to notify the development team about your feedback regarding this change.

Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game.

What does this mean exactly? That the only way you earn coins is by having someone like your furniture?!