PDA

View Full Version : More different gifts

corina65
12-04-12, 01:26 AM
I play fashion, bakery and farm story. At fashion story, there are only 4 different gifts. Hope there will be more different gifts in the near future. And at home disign, you can give 3 of your neighbors a gem, why can teamlava make it so you can give at Any game gem to your neighbor ?

hohumvile
12-05-12, 06:04 PM
I agree ��

corina65
12-10-12, 03:14 AM
Thanks for sharing the same thought ��, but i think that only if a lot of players share this it will help, don't you think ?

bimnguyen
12-10-12, 07:18 PM
Nice idea Corina65. I have the same thought with you! Hope in the future TL will add more gifts or even gem like a gift.

marrrina
12-10-12, 07:19 PM
We've been asking for this for over a year. The only time we ever got new gifts was Halloween in 2011 when we were temporarily able to gift accessories from the Halloween catalogs.

callofcthulhu
12-11-12, 06:18 PM
I like the idea of different gifts depending on the device, as in people who play on a droid would have the options of a sequined halter, colored jeans, shoes, and a bangle, whereas iPhone players could send a blazer, skirt, shoes, and brief case. Or have the gem option like on hds. Or even just rotating thru existing catalogues would be cool. Please, no more contrast pumps! They don't sell!

greatday2bealive
12-11-12, 10:12 PM
Have 3-4 tables of contrast pumps in my boutique as we speak...once there is 100 k or more on the counter I put them out to sell then put the new gifted pumps on new table and repeat from beginning. I don't want anymore shoes either :(

corina65
12-12-12, 05:21 AM
We should make a letter with al the names that agree, and sent it to teamlava . Maybe that works.
I AGREE Corina65

slender2
12-12-12, 05:55 AM
That's an awesome idea a gem as a gift, that could be great

marrrina
12-12-12, 06:41 AM
Gem gifts are usually only implemented in games in which you cannot really earn gems easily like you can in Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion, etc. Home Design, for example, doesn't allow you to earn gems unless they're gifted to you or a prize for a goal. And even in the case of gifting gems there's a strict limit.

corina65
12-12-12, 06:52 AM
That i can understand, but why not so many different gift, only 4. And the black shoes, I want to give them for free ��

marrrina
12-12-12, 07:03 AM
That i can understand, but why not so many different gift, only 4. And the black shoes, I want to give them for free ��

I don't know why the gifts never were changed up. For well over a year we've asked for it, and the time they let us send out special gifts for Halloween last year we thought things would change. I HATE the black shoes so much, haha. People even offered suggestions for gifts, like a basic white tee shirt, or dark jeans. I'm almost certain there was a poll about it at one point. I'm not sure what it will take for TL to realize we want change. I'm sure they've seen the posts calling for it.

LadyInReds
12-14-12, 10:00 PM
more gifts would be cool

jojopeanut
12-16-12, 06:41 PM
I was just thinking to bad we can't gift part or the whole Christmas PJ catalog I understand the coco maybe not cause of the goal. But would love to send my neighbours a pair of Reindeer slippers. A new cozy scarf or hat. Nice gifts for Christmas.

corina65
12-22-12, 03:57 AM
I think nothing is gonna chainge. Just lost 49 gem on the slot :(

PDAGuppies
12-22-12, 10:59 AM
I was thinking about new gifts too! I agree!
I am soooo annoyed with the pumps rite now

mamareader02
12-22-12, 12:06 PM
Would welcome any new gifts-I don't even accept mine anymore-always trying to make room for new stuff

marrrina
12-22-12, 08:16 PM
It shouldn't be so unreasonable to add new gifts. We've been asking for them over a year and with the ridiculous amount of new parts that get added to Restaurant and Bakery it should be simple to bring new things to Fashion.

DinaSufia
01-13-13, 02:25 AM
Totally agree. We should receive gems from neighbors because sometimes we accidentally tapped on something costs gems that we don't want, uh such a waste. We need a CONFIRM button and/or gems as a gift added❤

lioness9073
01-14-13, 11:51 AM
I think nothing is gonna chainge. Just lost 49 gem on the slot :(

Same thing happened to me. So frustrating cuz I was trying to save them to buy something good.

DaiseyDukesperfectpets
06-12-13, 08:22 PM
I love fashion story, but it would be awesome if we had some new items added to gift our neighbors. There is only four to pick from and its boring. What a nice surprise everytime you play there would be something new and fun from our friends...and to give back....just a suggestion.

Jessbeaty
06-14-13, 06:08 PM
I agree :) or diferents gifts shorts skirt etc

mergirl96
06-14-13, 08:44 PM
New gifts would be fantastic! I hate putting my gifts out in my boutique because they're so ugly and boring. How about gifts that are actually fashionable.

CelestiasHeaven
06-15-13, 12:08 PM
I play fashion, bakery and farm story. At fashion story, there are only 4 different gifts. Hope there will be more different gifts in the near future. And at home disign, you can give 3 of your neighbors a gem, why can teamlava make it so you can give at Any game gem to your neighbor ?
That would be a great idea an help a lot of neighbours out to rech their goal even better, i really like that idea.
Agreed and shared.

dolly710
07-21-13, 05:12 PM
It would be great if there were additional gift options, as the gifting available now has gotten very boring. Gems for a gift like Home Design is a great idea but I think it would be nice to be able to gift specialty clothes items as well.

rosieposy6912
07-27-13, 07:55 AM
Ya, on home design only 3 people can get a gem. But on fashion they should do that too because gifts don't cost you any money/ gems.

Vyxsin69
08-06-13, 06:42 AM
I was just thinking to bad we can't gift part or the whole Christmas PJ catalog I understand the coco maybe not cause of the goal. But would love to send my neighbours a pair of Reindeer slippers. A new cozy scarf or hat. Nice gifts for Christmas.

Reindeer slippers would be so cute! :)

Vyxsin69
08-06-13, 06:45 AM
I think it would be cool if we could send some other gifts besides the sweater, shoes, pants and pocketbook. Maybe the gifts could be switched out with every new version of the game. For instance.....Back to School's gifts could be a school uniform top, school uniform skirt, messenger bookbag, stack of books (for the accessory). Or the gift items could help you build something relating to a school theme (or whatever version the game is) like with the ovens in BS and RS.

kasia2011
08-29-13, 01:42 PM
I have an idea Team Lava: make a mystery box as a gift, that we send and the receiver gets a different random item each time. Would be nice if the items could be clothes that were discontinued-a chance to receive them as gifts! and be surprised too!

please consider:) think all will like and start sending again...because i know myself, i stopped sending the boring same 4 gifts...a long time ago.

IsisGarden
09-08-13, 12:26 PM
I would like it give and receive jeans as gifts. We could gift blue, black, green, dark brown, and white jeans. Just adding my voice and request.

cherrycolafreak
09-08-13, 03:28 PM
i don't think TL cares about us wanting new gifts.

this thread was started in december of last year.

LAST YEAR!

................................nothing new. :(

IsisGarden
09-08-13, 06:50 PM
It would be nice if we could gift the graphic tees from the graphic tee display or even the high tops from the high tops display.

featherzpalace
09-09-13, 06:45 PM
This is a great idea and would give us a little variety ...also having a drop down menu if you want to gift different items to others. Maybe make the gifts on levels of earnings or something similar.

LCAHEARTS
09-09-13, 07:49 PM
Ugh...I swear it will never happen. I've been playing over 3 years and NOTHING. It's ridiculous and stupid. Sweaters in the summer? I've always said they should use the box avatar items as gifts...like dresses/hats/shoes/whatever. This means we can't wear them [because they are not from the box] but we can at least display them, have new gifts, AND AT LEAST THEY DON'T HAVE TO DESIGN NEW GIFTS!

Ridiculous.

Sunrisenparadise
09-28-13, 10:48 PM
Yes! Please TL, we need a new gift now and then. Mix it up and keep it interesting TL!!!!

irlanda_c
10-03-13, 10:21 PM
Still wearing for them to hear us...but nothing..same gifts...no goals...

hgames27
12-02-13, 07:14 PM
We need separate storage for old items so we don't have to scroll thru a 1,000 items to find new ones. If anyone else agrees please reply maybe TL will create one.

nho13
12-18-13, 10:18 AM
Yes, I would like more gifts, more Christmas decorations... like Tiles ... purple dark tiles and dark blue too ... :)

ginrae22
12-18-13, 10:22 AM
Yes if ONLY they would listen to that request. It's so boring have only the same 4 items for ever and ever!

PinkPixiShop
12-19-13, 07:32 AM
Gift Ideas:

Offer players the option to gift their neighbors one item from each new catalog released. Maybe select the shoes or a bag (whatever) and have it expire as an option when the next releases comes out. This way players on lower levels who don't have access to higher level releases etc can at minimum see what is going to be available to them as them move up the ranks. From what I have seen, seasonal catalogs are available to just about everyone but static releases seem to appear at the high level end so what harm would it do to let folks have a rack or too of those items?

Another idea is to adjust the gifting options according to season; allows neighbors to gift from maybe a season specific dress, shoe, bag etc that appears in the closet? There are a few dresses in the closet that I know are not in the catalogs so that could be fun!

I think it is safe to say the majority of players would like a change. The current items are not bad but they are getting old and we all know fashion is all about what is hot now not what was hot a year ago. Even classics like black slacks need some updating. Anyway, at minimum, give us something new to share with our neighbor family, please and thank you! ;)

irlanda_c
03-24-14, 11:13 PM
Why are they asking us ideas since 2012?!?

sorynella
03-30-14, 05:01 AM
That would be nice ;)

laurenbunnyoh
03-30-14, 08:23 PM
New gifts would be great, but please don't do gifts like parts (like in BS, RS, etc) because those items are better sent as material requests. Although sending gems would be nice, it isn't the best idea since you'd be limited to about 3 players per day, and you'd be forced to pick favorites

Orchidija
04-07-14, 08:33 AM
At least they could change the image of the 4 ugly items we have now :-) :-) :-)

Gerry21213
04-08-14, 11:48 AM
I think it was at least 6 months ago that I brought this to Team Lava. We really need more gifts for Fashion Story

my607
04-21-14, 04:50 PM
Some different purses or shoes. Anything different would be greatly appreciated. This game is getting boring no goals except for those downloading games.

cat13793
08-02-14, 06:10 AM
I agree we should have more gift options, maybe we could have 20 options of gifts?

cat13793
08-02-14, 01:15 PM
Maybe something like this ?
http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah199/Thaido74/959c1c42cee70cd26e9d23febd60e5db_zpsbf589f59.jpg

3chimom
10-06-14, 06:13 PM
Is there anyway TL can make the menus and catalog larger? It's difficult to read.