PDA

View Full Version : Can't Send Gold to Neighbors and Game Closing

melakodak
12-03-12, 10:38 PM
Hi,

1) Your Storm8 ID - melakodak
2) Your device type - Android Razr Maxx
3) Your device OS - 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

Game Version - New Dawn 1.0.5.4.2

I have tried a few days to send gifts to my neighbors. Regardless of the number of neighbors I have, it always only sends gold to two neighbors (not sure which) and then says that I have already sent gifts to the rest of the neighbors or they have received the maximum number of gifts for the day.

I have been adding new neighbors and this happens exactly the same regardless of the number of neighbors I have so I know it is not a legit message. I wait 24 hours to send the gifts again but I always get the error message.

I have also been having trouble with the game closing while I am visiting other people's habitats (community and neighbors). This happens while I am adding neighbors but it doesn't happen right away....I can visit a few habitats before it shuts down.

thepiranha1432
12-04-12, 05:04 AM
You are only allowed to gift to 3 neighbors per day in dragon story gold, which everyone thinks is a crock. How to ruin a social game by saying hey guys gift your neighbors and then only allow 3 gifts. I have a large neighbor base and its just sad :( I Wish team lava would rethik there stratergy on gifting in Dragon Story. Maybe allow us to gift foods or map parts or parts of gold. But hey ho. Also Like you on my android phone i have trouble in visiting large neighbors or neighbors with high level status eg over level say 50. with constant crashes and time outs or straight drop outs to desktop. It is very frustrating.

dragonolic
12-04-12, 02:01 PM
Yes, the reply is correct. In addition, if you select all of your friends to send gold, then it will randomly chose for you which 3 people get them. To send specific people gold, you can use the "Pending Gifts" section in the "Messages" dialog, visit them and press the "Gift" icon, or chose "Gift" next to their name in the neighbors list.

dragonolic
12-04-12, 02:03 PM
Also I think that gifting to Stormie's Island will always give you the "maximum number of gifts" message.

melakodak
12-12-12, 05:19 PM
I agree that the gifting situation is lame. One of my favorite things about these games is the gifting option. I send gifts to everyone daily on all my games. I have also noticed with Dragon Story that it takes forever to do anything. I have goals mounting up because they are so difficult to accomplish since I have to wait for large amounts of coins to do anything. I understand that they are trying to force people to spend real money on gold but they shouldn't make things to difficult in the beginning. It takes days to be able to upgrade or buy anything.

gratefulbread
12-14-12, 11:53 AM
I agree on every thing said about gifting and upgradeing. It sucks

kitylana
12-23-12, 11:47 PM
It would also be nice if we could clear some mushmolds or something if the dragons have been played with. I absolutely LOVE this game, but the ****py "lets not gift all the time " is a bother. :(