PDA

View Full Version : Missing Tree

im4givn
12-03-12, 07:39 PM
I recently received a lemon tree from a quest. I placed it in my garden and now it has disappeared. Any suggestions?

midnightmeerkat
12-03-12, 07:47 PM
You could try force closing the game... Also turn your device off then on.

kooky panda
12-03-12, 07:48 PM
Also check in your inventory.

ninjaAhug
12-03-12, 08:39 PM
If all else fails cry deeply

PikaSquirrel
12-04-12, 11:39 AM
Which quest are you referring to? Please let us know, thanks.

maguar
12-04-12, 02:35 PM
I think they mean from an adventure not a quest.

im4givn
12-04-12, 03:51 PM
I am sorry .... yes it was from an adventure in my King's Quest.... It was when I completed the "Explore the Dark Caves" one time. It is not in my inventory and i have closed the game and restarted my device as well.

lindah
12-04-12, 10:55 PM
this happened to me; if you know where the tree has been placed rotate it until it becomes visible, just 1 or 2 turns worked for me. If you don't know where it has been placed look for a watering can with nothing beneath it & your tree will be on the square below. You can still select it & edit to rotate even though you cannot see it. Hope it works for you

maguar
12-04-12, 11:41 PM
this happened to me; if you know where the tree has been placed rotate it until it becomes visible, just 1 or 2 turns worked for me. If you don't know where it has been placed look for a watering can with nothing beneath it & your tree will be on the square below. You can still select it & edit to rotate even though you cannot see it. Hope it works for you

Magic invisible lemon tree. Is it wrong that I think it sounds kind of cool?

im4givn
12-05-12, 03:26 PM
I have moved and rearranged my entire game and it isn't here :-(

kooky panda
12-05-12, 03:33 PM
I have moved and rearranged my entire game and it isn't here :-(
send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game and look for that tree!!