PDA

View Full Version : Vacation plans, getting rid of food

slam308
12-03-12, 06:23 PM
I'm going on vacation at the end of the month and won't be able to play for seven days. At this point, I have 1,173,000 plates of food. I plan to keep cooking normally until I leave.
I'm thinking of leaving the door open while I'm gone. From what I've read, I should have over 23 days worth of food. Can anyone tell me if I'm correct in my assumptions?

This also brought to mind another question. If I should run out of food and my "Happy Customer" numbers go down, what happens? How does the number of happy customers change anything? Does it effect the XP? Obviously, it'll effect profit if I run out of food, but otherwise, what happens?

anketam
12-03-12, 06:29 PM
Your customers happiness will not go down if you run out of food while you are offline, but as soon as you log back in they will start coming in and demanding food. Also according to my calculations (which are not 100% reliable) you have enough food to last for 30 days if you do not cook anything and stay offline.

anketam
12-03-12, 06:30 PM
As for XP you wont be cooking so you wont be earning XP.

AnnasCoffee
12-03-12, 08:35 PM
If your "happy customer" number drops below 100, the ONLY thing that is affected is ... the rate at which customers enter the store slows down. So, you get less customers and fewer sales. BUT, like anketam said, it doesn't affect anything until you log back in.

If your "happy customer" number drops, you can get it to go up again once you serve some food and he customers eat it. If you ever go on a really long vacation, it might be a good idea to store up some food gifts so you have some food to serve when you get back.

BUT, I wouldnt even worry about it, you should have about 27 days worth of food :)

Baraze
12-03-12, 09:11 PM
Keep your doors open, enjoy your vacay and you'll return to a nice lump sum of money. No worries.

yupiyupigumgum
12-06-12, 02:20 AM
My God! You are one serious player, you know :)

slam308
12-06-12, 06:08 PM
My God! You are one serious player, you know :)

Actually, that's funny. I do enjoy playing, but I didn't consider myself a serious player. Now that I think about it though, I guess I am!

oscarchun123
12-07-12, 01:03 AM
My food is enough for me not cooking for a hundred year so annoying

Pixie671
12-07-12, 11:03 AM
same here.. im leaving to japan for seven days... i made 300,000 plates... is that enough for 7 days?

cupcakepartys
12-07-12, 07:39 PM
I'll be traveling at the end of this month too, and I'll be away for almost one month.
I've been cooking the high yield dishes like crazy to stock up enough food too.

slam308
12-08-12, 06:24 PM
I thought I read somewhere that you need about 48,000 dishes per day. That's the number I used (actually rounded to 50k to be sure) when I figured I could be gone for 23 days.
Can anyone confirm the 48,000 servings?