PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dragon Help:-)

Arko2310
12-03-12, 04:42 PM
I have alot of patience, but this diamond dragon is driving me insane. I have an infinity, which is now epic, and a quetzal which hatched yesterday. All the other dragons in DragonStory have been very easy to get. Infinity took one try, an quetzal about twenty times, so like ten minutes. The diamond dragon is the only difficult dragon, for me, anyway. Please help.

CrimsonCalamity
12-03-12, 04:57 PM
I have alot of patience, but this diamond dragon is driving me insane. I have an infinity, which is now epic, and a quetzal which hatched yesterday. All the other dragons in DragonStory have been very easy to get. Infinity took one try, an quetzal about twenty times, so like ten minutes. The diamond dragon is the only difficult dragon, for me, anyway. Please help.

I'm not sure what help you are looking for. Diamonds are very difficult to get. If it helps, I got mine with Pumpkin and Witch, and I've heard that Island and Firestorm is a common pairing.

LilMzB4Life
12-03-12, 05:16 PM
I can't seem to get Infinity at all but I do have diamond.

Arko2310
12-03-12, 07:03 PM
Oh for an infinity, I used fairy epic and a wizard 7.

Horntail21
12-03-12, 07:25 PM
There is no real sound advice to be given really at this point. Pick four colors and go. Maybe just stick with that pair. Eliminate the possibility of the higher breeding time commons like poison and sunrise. Maybe something like luck/athletic.

epipy
12-03-12, 08:52 PM
I have been using island and firestorm now for 3weeks and nothing. I must be close to 100 times. I m so over it also.

skystylestore
12-04-12, 12:25 AM
I have 4 diamonds, but no infinity.....you are lucky to get them so easy.....Stick with same pair and bread them back to back, that's my advice to you my first diamond was breed in 1 try(landworm+mindwolt), second 21try(seabreeze+landworm), 3 diamond took 31try ( i was trying for infinity with wizard+ fairy) and i don't remember how i got 4 th diamond.....so still no infinity, but i got them by sticking with same combo and yes i speed up breeding with gold....:-)

ash717
12-07-12, 05:44 PM
I bred first Diamond using Forestfire & Seabreeze months ago. Got second today with a random grab bag combo of Aurora & Eagle.

lotusthreads
12-07-12, 05:50 PM
I got my infinity with wizard and parakeet, and last week managed to get my diamond with crusader and hypnotic

ganodustin
01-31-13, 01:07 AM

Having an infinity with diamond? that's so lucky. i got only 2 diamond and nothing else. i have tried for other diamond hybrid but it's not working.

ganodustin
01-31-13, 01:08 AM
i mean without diamond

7Riptide
01-31-13, 02:15 AM
i sold my infinity because i want to get first the dragon for lols umad?

Colliinnn
01-31-13, 04:13 AM
I got my diamond from a infinty try. Wizard x fairy.