PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

[S8] Elsa
11-28-12, 05:31 PM
Dragon Story Experiments/Theories

Burning to share your theories or organize experiments on how to breed your favorite Dragons? You've come to the right place! With the help of like minded Caretakers and Dragon enthusiasts, you can pool ideas on how to get those elusive, rare Dragons like the infamous Diamond Dragon.

You can also create a Group like this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=148), which act as mini forums to share your ideas! You can post your Group links in the Fan Links forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?94-TeamLava-Fan-Links)!

Joining a group!
1. Click on Community at the top of the forum.
2. Click Groups.
3. Search for existing groups in the search box in the top right corner.
4. If there's no existing group, you can click Create Group to make a new group!

Please search for an existing group first before you create a new group (spam is bad ;D).

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 04:05 PM
off to the bat cave....

Tana-nana-nana-nana-nana... BATMAAAAN.

dondonuk
11-30-12, 04:38 PM
Oh go on then, why not

CrimsonCalamity
11-30-12, 04:51 PM
I'd like to, but I really want to get the Boo dragon before it flies off into the sunset with the Witch Dragon... How long will you be doing this experiment?

I understand your feelings. If you would like I can give you all the details when you are ready. Then you are welcome to breed and I can factor in your data later. ^^

CrimsonCalamity
11-30-12, 04:53 PM
I'm in! I get my aurora dragon in about 4 hours and I will get my info to you. Just let me know what you need.

Hey there! Please PM me and I will give you all the details.

Zamoraksblood
So far, nothing better than commons

CrimsonCalamity
I'll try.... but after Monday when I don't get Boo.

Feel free to join whenever you are ready. I can always factor in your data later. I'm so happy to have participants. :)

empress2013
11-30-12, 04:56 PM
I did aurora + honeybee and these were my results:
Wild
Fruitful
Genie
Firestorm
Fruitful
Too impatient to try these colors again. Good luck

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 05:47 PM
This is going to be a disaster we will now have to sift through pages and pages to find the results. I will make everyone life easier and hang up my theory coat......it's been a good run, i would like to thank my iPhone , if not for you i would not have stumbled on to this game. My service provider for keeping me able to feed my dragons no matter where i go. Last and the most important i would like thank you, the people for enduring my weekly rants (they will not stop) my madness and occasionally a bad joke. (he hops on his diamond dragon, tips his hat and rides off away from the dawn tree)

kooky panda
11-30-12, 05:58 PM
If you have a specific theory or experiment that you would like to share with the members, starting a group it the best way to go.
You can start a thread in the fanlink forum to announce your new Group and give a brief description of it. Members that are interested, can then come join your group.

Martin323
11-30-12, 06:11 PM
I'm still fighting with 2 approaches - the angel on my left shoulder says it's just pure statistical thing with a chance of for example: 60% getting a common, 30% rare, 9% super rare and 1% ultra rare. And then divided by the respective number of possible outcomes in each category.
The devil on the other shoulder just cannot believe, that it's just statistics that I could easily breed magic/light hybrids on 1st try, Boo including, but have terrific pity when dealing with fire/magic and fire/water hybrids.
And as a matter of fact - breeding the diamond dragon could have been done quite easily following some principles with a success of 10/10 people getting him within 9 attempts, mostly on their 5th and 6th try. Dunno, just pure coincidence or maybe not :)

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 06:16 PM
Read through this it might help, it might not at a minimum it will give you something to think about.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39908-The-Results-are-in!

I'm still fighting with 2 approaches - the angel on my left shoulder says it's just pure statistical thing with a chance of for example: 60% getting a common, 30% rare, 9% super rare and 1% ultra rare. And then divided by the respective number of possible outcomes in each category.
The devil on the other shoulder just cannot believe, that it's just statistics that I could easily breed magic/light hybrids on 1st try, Boo including, but have terrific pity when dealing with fire/magic and fire/water hybrids.
And as a matter of fact - breeding the diamond dragon could have been done quite easily following some principles with a success of 10/10 people getting him within 9 attempts, mostly on their 5th and 6th try. Dunno, just pure coincidence or maybe not :)

jcwells84
11-30-12, 06:40 PM
I think people get way too caught up in the "simple math" aspect of this... it's not simple math at all. A complicated algorithm is used to determine breeding outcomes. Based on feedback on this forum, I would think the algorithm is based purely on what type fo dragons are bread and nothing else. I've watched people breed the same 2 epic dragons 20 times and get 19 commons and 1 rare. On the other hand, you can breed two level 4 dragons and get a diamond on the first try....it's just dumb luck! And since you are able to change the names of the dragons in the game, that certainly cannot be a factor. An algorithm also determines those names, as some dragons of different species will have the same name.

And another thing for those of you who get frustrated with odds and math: If it is really a 1% chance to get an ultra rare dragon, that does not guarantee you will get one if you run the breeding 100 times. You could breed the same pair 495 times unsuccessfully and then get 5 ultra rares in a row.

I'm just trying to say that I don't want people burning out on this game because they may think it is unfair or that "it will never happen for them." For me, I just take the approach that life will take it's course and it's purely luck that I get what I get. HOWEVER, if it does help your confidence to think a specific breeding pair helped you get something, well then run with it!

moosehay
11-30-12, 06:42 PM
The results so far for aurora/eagle for anybody interested:

Island
Mirage
Poison
Mirage
Atlantis
14hr breed time so either eagle or mist

I would join your experiment but I am not ready to quit this pair yet...

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 07:55 PM
A complicated algorithm could never be as simple as what "dragons" are used in breeding, that would make the algorithm simple. The "simple math" is not the issue for most it's the lack of it. People are really not bothered by the fact that someone can get something on there first try and they can't, because everyone has bred at least one rare or super rare on there first try. The issue is why people tend to breed 1 dragon at a higher rate then someone else. 2 people can breed the exact same pair of dragons 20 time and both get 19 commons. The issue is why does one person breed so many of this type of dragon and can't breed another type at all. While another person has the same problem with the same set of dragons just opposite results. In the end i do agree the algorithm is fairly complicated but it can be figured out. There are but so many factors that can effect the outcomes of the breedings. The reality of the whole things is there are 2 types of people. Those who just play the game for its simplicity and those get more out of it by attempting to figure it all out.

I also have to agree i don't want people burning themselves out on a game but people are who they are. Some spend a lot of money, others lose sleep and sum of us just try to figure it all out. It's like taking the Mensa test, it's all in good fun.

ubobdgc
11-30-12, 08:21 PM
A complicated algorithm could never be as simple as what "dragons" are used in breeding, that would make the algorithm simple. The "simple math" is not the issue for most it's the lack of it. People are really not bothered by the fact that someone can get something on there first try and they can't, because everyone has bred at least one rare or super rare on there first try. The issue is why people tend to breed 1 dragon at a higher rate then someone else. 2 people can breed the exact same pair of dragons 20 time and both get 19 commons. The issue is why does one person breed so many of this type of dragon and can't breed another type at all. While another person has the same problem with the same set of dragons just opposite results. In the end i do agree the algorithm is fairly complicated but it can be figured out. There are but so many factors that can effect the outcomes of the breedings. The reality of the whole things is there are 2 types of people. Those who just play the game for its simplicity and those get more out of it by attempting to figure it all out.

I also have to agree i don't want people burning themselves out on a game but people are who they are. Some spend a lot of money, others lose sleep and sum of us just try to figure it all out. It's like taking the Mensa test, it's all in good fun.

You guys are thinking to much about ths, it's a game

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 08:28 PM
whats to much thinking for you is not for other people.
You guys are thinking to much about ths, it's a game

summersalt
11-30-12, 09:02 PM

Lol Takio. I love your brand! :)

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 09:28 PM
:cool:
Lol Takio. I love your brand! :)

Cyclohexane
11-30-12, 10:17 PM

That made me laugh!

ubobdgc
11-30-12, 10:25 PM

I'm not trying to make you angry, I'm just saying enjoy the game, don't get Gary hairs over it lol

ubobdgc
11-30-12, 10:26 PM
Grey* autocorrect

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 11:49 PM
Oh i know your comment was not in anyway trying to upset me i was just stating a fact. Martin323 expressed his issue, JCwells84 gave his opinion on the whole DS thing and then i gave my opinion. Then you posted that we were thinking to much about our opinions. None of us wrote a rough draft about it, had it spelled checked then posted, it all came of the top of our heads. Not much thinking involved. You also missed the message that me and JC had at the end . It was all about people having fun just not to get all crazy about. So i didn't take anything you said wrong good sir :)
I'm not trying to make you angry, I'm just saying enjoy the game, don't get Gary hairs over it lol

The_Sicilian
12-01-12, 11:07 AM
Then You have way TOO much spare time on your hands. I too am a thinker, i get blamed for over analyzing things constantly, but youd never catch me spending the time you spoke of, on a silly little childs fantasy dragon game. My 6 year old started paying this game and I try my best to observe the things she does and enjoys , for many reasons a responsible parent should. I also admit I got hooked and am now on a higher level than her, lmao. BUTTT, Think of the actual Important things you and your analytical brain could be accomplishing and bringing to the REAL WORLD if you used this time for curing a deadly disease, or enhancing solar power, or decifering new and better and more efficient programs that could creat or "figure out" how to feed the starving and dying children of the world, instead of "thinking so hard and long " on this GAME? Spend your time wisely on what matters, LIFE is what's too short son. then have FUN playing games during your relaxation time. Maybe there's a mathematical solution to this game, maybe there's not, do you really think whom ever created it is going to share it in a thread? Will you get more satisfaction cracking the dragon story game code, rather than designing a super computer that could analize, compute, break down all the research collected and, lets say, figure out how to cure cancer?! Or HIV?! Or dare I say World Hunger?! Stop senseless ****ing of billions of innocent people?! We could go on all day about this, yet you'd rather waste all day, week, year, analyzing game algorithms to what end?....you'll have the secret code to "breed dragons" in a fantasy game. Wow....The real world needs brains like "that" for figuring out the important things, if you can compute that. So witty to challenge the poster who states the fact of too much time spent on analyzing a silly little dragon game made for fun for children who dream of dragons, and that breeding outcomes are all dumb luck,.... which is true.
We play games for fun, to take a little time away from the daily grind. Play, have fun, then get back to work on one or more of those suggestions above or one of the many others that need this kind of attention if challenge is really your forte'.

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 11:49 AM
Again i say what is to much thinking for you is not to for other people. You make the assumption that i put a lot of time in to these things. I don't, It takes me longer to write a post then it does to think about what i am writing. How could someone have to much spare time???? If it take me 15 minutes to do something that takes someone 3 hours thats not my fault. I can see why you get blamed for over analyzing things as you have just proved. What time did i speak of the 3 minutes i spent on a theory? You actually insult the great thinkers who walk this planet. Deadly diseases, enhancing solar power, feed the starving children around the world. If i could do all that in 180 seconds i would. I thank you for Acknowledging how intelligent you think i am, that i would be able to solve such great problems in a matter of seconds but i must inform you i am not that man. Again what is to much thinking for you is not for other people.

I will leave you with a simple example. A chest grandmaster knows what his third move is after you make your first. He didn't take an hour to figure it out it took him seconds, yet they have not cured the world of the things you speak of. Actually the time you spent writing your response think of what you could have done......you could have fed your dragons :)

Then You have way TOO much spare time on your hands. I too am a thinker, i get blamed for over analyzing things constantly, but youd never catch me spending the time you spoke of, on a silly little childs fantasy dragon game. My 6 year old started paying this game and I try my best to observe the things she does and enjoys , for many reasons a responsible parent should. I also admit I got hooked and am now on a higher level than her, lmao. BUTTT, Think of the actual Important things you and your analytical brain could be accomplishing and bringing to the REAL WORLD if you used this time for curing a deadly disease, or enhancing solar power, or decifering new and better and more efficient programs that could creat or "figure out" how to feed the starving and dying children of the world, instead of "thinking so hard and long " on this GAME? Spend your time wisely on what matters, LIFE is what's too short son. then have FUN playing games during your relaxation time. Maybe there's a mathematical solution to this game, maybe there's not, do you really think whom ever created it is going to share it in a thread? Will you get more satisfaction cracking the dragon story game code, rather than designing a super computer that could analize, compute, break down all the research collected and, lets say, figure out how to cure cancer?! Or HIV?! Or dare I say World Hunger?! Stop senseless ****ing of billions of innocent people?! We could go on all day about this, yet you'd rather waste all day, week, year, analyzing game algorithms to what end?....you'll have the secret code to "breed dragons" in a fantasy game. Wow....The real world needs brains like "that" for figuring out the important things, if you can compute that. So witty to challenge the poster who states the fact of too much time spent on analyzing a silly little dragon game made for fun for children who dream of dragons, and that breeding outcomes are all dumb luck,.... which is true.
We play games for fun, to take a little time away from the daily grind. Play, have fun, then get back to work on one or more of those suggestions above or one of the many others that need this kind of attention if challenge is really your forte'.

CrimsonCalamity
12-01-12, 01:45 PM

You can't speak as though you know how much free time people have. I am like Takiofallen, with theories and ideas. But just because I spend time thinking about it doesn't mean he or I have too much free time. If curing the world's problems was that easy, then the scientists who spend their whole careers trying to figure it out would have done it by now.

How do you know what he and others spend their time doing? You make it sound like all they do is sit around a table and scheme about this game.

moostermine
12-01-12, 02:17 PM
I don't know for sure but I also think there are people who comment on the theory's simply to observe how others react. Maybe this is their game that they spend too much time on lol.

ubobdgc
12-01-12, 02:36 PM
I have to put all my thinking into school :/

kooky panda
12-01-12, 02:43 PM
Okay guys, lets keep this thread on topic and agree that everyone plays and views the games differently there is no reason to have negative comments for others wanting to post and share their theories and experiments.

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 03:16 PM
I've got an aurora and a firestorm, so i'll participate if needed!

CrimsonCalamity
12-01-12, 03:18 PM
I've got an aurora and a firestorm, so i'll participate if needed!

Yes! The more the merrier! Pm me when you're ready.

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 03:33 PM
alrighty, it'll be after my boo dragon has finished hatching!

kbrown0410
12-01-12, 04:19 PM
i'll take part if you still need volunteers. some point tomorrow am (CET) before i get round to it though, both nest and den on a 17hr luck run...

CrimsonCalamity
12-01-12, 05:06 PM
i'll take part if you still need volunteers. some point tomorrow am (CET) before i get round to it though, both nest and den on a 17hr luck run...

Of course! Send me a pm and ill give you details.

moostermine
12-06-12, 12:38 PM
Wow! Can't touch this topic but I would be happy to have you tell ME how to get a diamond! Give me a pair and I will keep on it as long as you tell me to!

kooky panda
12-06-12, 12:40 PM
Wow! Can't touch this topic but I would be happy to have you tell ME how to get a diamond! Give me a pair and I will keep on it as long as you tell me to!

Check this thread for combos.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28968-How-to-get-a-Diamond-dragon

moostermine
12-06-12, 12:43 PM
Yah lol just trying to get us back on theory and get Takios opinion on the best one!

Nefertekas
12-06-12, 12:51 PM

Anything with four elements, is what I say. Then again, I never had a diamond in DS, just in Monster Story...ehehehe x'D
I might be going for Turkey/water next. Either that, or I will push water/light a few more times for an Ice Cream. Not that I like that one very much, but it's missing. I want the leopard but cannot stand 24-hour fails :p

moostermine
12-06-12, 12:58 PM
Yes just finished my tenth breed of aurora and firestorm for Isis's experiment. Threw seabreeze and life in cause someone just got diamond with that.

Nefertekas
12-06-12, 01:12 PM
Yes just finished my tenth breed of aurora and firestorm for Isis's experiment. Threw seabreeze and life in cause someone just got diamond with that.
I can't stick with a pairing for long...I become severely frustrated. :3 i tried 5 times, and then got bored .
So what are you getting with that? I still need a seabreeze ;__;

moostermine
12-06-12, 06:50 PM
Supposed to be diamond prob be firestorm 12 hrs. Lol

EliteOne
12-07-12, 01:41 PM
The three color hybrids. Say mirage and turkey or mirage and aurora or scarecrow or any of these? Breeding them with each other? Been trying for some of those ever elusive to me dragons. I've heard that firestorm and island are a very common mixture. But I'm kind of tired of those two. They seem too common for me. What about honeybee with serpent or Atlantis or idk.. Just wondering.. Could it yield better results to use super rares to breed together?

Nefertekas
12-07-12, 03:09 PM
The three color hybrids. Say mirage and turkey or mirage and aurora or scarecrow or any of these? Breeding them with each other? Been trying for some of those ever elusive to me dragons. I've heard that firestorm and island are a very common mixture. But I'm kind of tired of those two. They seem too common for me. What about honeybee with serpent or Atlantis or idk.. Just wondering.. Could it yield better results to use super rares to breed together?
I have tried, but the results weren't very good... I got a parakeet breeding winter and aurora though ;D i was sooo happy. I had my results noted down, but my iPad for some reason decided it would be lovely to DELETE my notes.

Go iStupid.

cedkugedchgd
12-10-12, 12:08 PM
so i noticed that lots of players got their anubis dragon after 1-10 tries! could it be that the longer the failing time lasts the easier the dragon is to get? for example lots of players had to try 100-200 times for crusader/quetzal because these diamond hybrids only have a 10/30 seconds fail time (which is pretty short :p).

has anybody also noticed that?

Takiofallen
12-10-12, 12:19 PM
Yeah but you left out mercury, infinity and angel dragons. I do believe they may have made the Anubis easier to obtain but in the end who knows.

finnth12
12-10-12, 01:53 PM
so i noticed that lots of players got their anubis dragon after 1-10 tries! could it be that the longer the failing time lasts the easier the dragon is to get? for example lots of players had to try 100-200 times for crusader/quetzal because these diamond hybrids only have a 10/30 seconds fail time (which is pretty short :p).

has anybody also noticed that?
It could be ! But in my case, I got mercury with only 3 tries, and the Anubis (from the day it was released until now without pause,probably 17 or 18 tries) still wont show up in my den. Ps: only use 21 gold to speed up, 1hr and 20hr, I won't use my gold to speed magic up when eventually I sold it. I'm about to give up this Anubis, but its so tempting not to have this dragon or even to change my combo. What u guys think? Should I just change the combo? I'm so desperate :(

mrsforbes
12-10-12, 08:02 PM
How do I participate in your theory?

kasaokc
12-10-12, 08:12 PM

I did 10 tries with Aurora and Scarecrow. My results were: Mirage, Firestorm, Life, Seabreeze, Genie, Mermaid, Genie, Genie, Athletic, Poison

Countergolem
12-11-12, 09:48 AM
To everyone who has managed to breed a diamond :

Did u stick to 1 combo throughout, or did u keep changing combos ?

suzysuzy35
12-11-12, 10:14 AM
Sorry I'm not an elitist, lol, I don't have a diamond, but I'm on my 33rd attempt with life epic and winter level 7, no diamond yet, but good results with rares and super rares. So I'm going to keep trying for a while. That's the advice I've been given, to keep with the same pair.

drgness
12-11-12, 10:20 AM
Have to confess, I kept alternating, give each pair a run of 10 or so, then change. It did take a while, but I did get a few other dragons I needed along the way

badger8
12-11-12, 10:23 AM
I actually threw in the towel & figured I'd never get a diamond so I went with Wizard & Fairy for about 2 weeks trying for Infinity & ended up with a diamond instead. Go figure!

grondai
12-11-12, 10:26 AM
I tried the same combo for my first one and switched around for my second diamond. It doesn't matter how you do it

OroshiSuiiki
12-11-12, 11:07 AM
I have two infinity, on two different accounts with both achieved through wizard fairy, I never changed except the Oder I put them in the den.

OroshiSuiiki
12-11-12, 11:08 AM
Order.* stupid iPad.

Countergolem
12-11-12, 11:09 AM
I guess I should stick to one breeding pair then.. Been trying ice cream + planet and got some pretty good results. Thanks everyone (:

badger8
12-11-12, 11:11 AM
I guess I should stick to one breeding pair then.. Been trying ice cream + planet and got some pretty good results. Thanks everyone (:

If its any consolation, I'm VERY envious of your planet! That darn dragon still eludes me!
Good luck!!

cedkugedchgd
12-11-12, 11:17 AM
i always change a combo after 1-2 tries.

sunnybabi1986
12-11-12, 11:18 AM
I changed up the breeding pair every 5 breeds or so and finally got mine with Island/Eagle :)

Countergolem
12-11-12, 11:21 AM
Thanks! And I'm SUPER envious of your diamond and crusador!
This is my ice cream and planet results..
1. Super 2. Charm 3. Super 4. Dream 5. Luck 6. Ice cream 7. Unknown

CrimsonCalamity
12-11-12, 11:47 AM
I stuck with my one pair for about 30 tried before I got my diamond. I used pumpkin and witch.

Takiofallen
12-11-12, 12:13 PM
i used the same technique on 2 different accounts. Bred island/firestorm for 2 weeks while only change the time i bred. Then on my second account i mixed eagle/familiar and bred another diamond. So i bred 2 diamonds in 3 tries

moostermine
12-11-12, 12:27 PM
Hmmm a guy with extra diamonds!

Countergolem
12-11-12, 12:39 PM
2 diamonds in 3 tries?? Unbelievably lucky!! I tried so many combos.. Now I'm sticking with purple and light element included. Firestorm+island (red, blue,green,yellow) just doesn't work for me.. Too long waiting time for magic and island

Takiofallen
12-11-12, 12:45 PM
Yeah but when i hit streaks like that i am usually breeding around the same time. I call It O.B.T. On my first account i was able to breed my 3 hybrids all right after each other. Have not bred one since but i also don't want to wake up 5am just to breed.
2 diamonds in 3 tries?? Unbelievably lucky!! I tried so many combos.. Now I'm sticking with purple and light element included. Firestorm+island (red, blue,green,yellow) just doesn't work for me.. Too long waiting time for magic and island

enoch4
12-11-12, 12:54 PM
I think I posted this before somewhere, but if you get one diamond and want to try for a second I found it works best using red, green, light and diamond in the mix. The fail times are much shorter that way (life, love, fuzzy).

blutatlvr
12-11-12, 07:32 PM
I am so jealous of all of you.....I have not been successful in my breeding but I am still new :) I am in the process of hatching my super dragon :)

dondonuk
12-12-12, 02:32 PM
If its any consolation, I'm VERY envious of your planet! That darn dragon still eludes me!
Good luck!!

Charm and magic after my islands name got me two planets just need titan now

EliteOne
12-12-12, 03:13 PM
I never did get the breeding calculator to work for me. However.. I did go through the whole breeding chart and I counted the possibilities that could come out of every element combo. The combo with the least amount of possibilities (including diamond) was green, yellow, magic, and light. With these four elements.. There was a possible 16 dragons. Two of those, being diamond and infinity. When my breeding den becomes available, I am going to try out my theory. And I am assuming my theory is this, because there is a smaller amount of possible dragons with these combinations, I have a better chance of getting a diamond or infinity dragon :) appreciate it if someone would test this out with me :)

grondai
12-12-12, 03:20 PM
Good theory. It should work. It will help also if you look at how many rares commons super rares there are too. If there are a lot of commons then it will be less likely to get the diamond. Every week they release a new dragon which is making it harder and harder for people to get a diamond...

Takiofallen
12-12-12, 04:52 PM
Very good theory, the only reason for my apprehension would be the large fail times. 24 and 26 hours........yeahhh makes 20 and 21 not so bad.

bobidb
12-12-12, 05:03 PM
I finally had to buy gold to get a dragon. Ugh!

EliteOne
12-12-12, 07:48 PM
Very good theory, the only reason for my apprehension would be the large fail times. 24 and 26 hours........yeahhh makes 20 and 21 not so bad.

Not so bad if you don't have the dragons already.. And I sir, do not have any of them, so it is truly a win win situation for me

Takiofallen
12-12-12, 08:13 PM
Then thats money all around. Go for it and breed 2 diamonds while your at it.
Not so bad if you don't have the dragons already.. And I sir, do not have any of them, so it is truly a win win situation for me

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-13-12, 02:48 AM
I finally had to buy gold to get a dragon. Ugh!

Which did you buy?

kwhales
12-13-12, 04:13 AM

What two dragons will yo be going with?

yabbadooo
12-13-12, 09:09 AM
It could be ! But in my case, I got mercury with only 3 tries, and the Anubis (from the day it was released until now without pause,probably 17 or 18 tries) still wont show up in my den. Ps: only use 21 gold to speed up, 1hr and 20hr, I won't use my gold to speed magic up when eventually I sold it. I'm about to give up this Anubis, but its so tempting not to have this dragon or even to change my combo. What u guys think? Should I just change the combo? I'm so desperate :(
Hi there,

When yu try for mercury, did you also try without a pause? Have been trying for a month now both gold and mercury seems to hate me hehehe

EliteOne
12-13-12, 10:24 AM
What two dragons will yo be going with?

I think I will be trying epic genie, and lvl 5 fuzzy

EliteOne
12-13-12, 03:00 PM
I've bred each and every of my green/red hybrids together tryin to get this snowman dragon.. All to no avail. I cannot seem to get past my three hour limit.. Still getting life dragons left and right. Any hints anyone? Hints or tips

kooky panda
12-13-12, 03:35 PM
I've bred each and every of my green/red hybrids together tryin to get this snowman dragon.. All to no avail. I cannot seem to get past my three hour limit.. Still getting life dragons left and right. Any hints anyone? Hints or tips
I used a life and forest.

Cyclohexane
12-13-12, 05:06 PM
So I get the message there is a new dragon out called Snowman. I check out the colors and decide the best chance I have with my choice of dragons is with an Epic Life and Epic Wild.

However, I get an idea to try an Epic Winter with Epic Wild instead. I figure the cold gene is recessive :)

Without knowing the breed time, I get a 21 hour breed. I figure this is a Tusker (Light + Fire) and happy since I am missing this dragon. I get back to house and check forum and sure enough, Snowman is 21 hour breed as well.

I waited until the egg appears and I get a Snowman on the first try with a hunch and an odd combo.

I'm interested if anyone else tries this combo and has success or if it was just a fluke...

parkerkoko
12-13-12, 06:35 PM
i am breeding epic serpent and epic honeybee and it say 44 hours. this could be it, the diamond .

Horntail21
12-13-12, 07:18 PM
i am breeding epic serpent and epic honeybee and it say 44 hours. this could be it, the diamond .
Could be? No that is it!! Congrats on your diamond! Nice combo by the way

parkerkoko
12-13-12, 07:41 PM
Thank you. I hope it is

B4Ballet
12-13-12, 08:43 PM
Yay! Good job on the diamond! :)

Nefertekas
12-14-12, 02:20 AM
Congrats on the diamond!! ;)

Also, Cyclohexane, that's quite a curious pairing x)

faisal01911349250
12-14-12, 03:22 AM
Congrats on the diamond man

tonguelashing
12-14-12, 09:47 AM
I've been trying out a theory started by Takiofallen in my breeding, to find out which element is my "heavy" element and rate them going back to see what my best choice for diamond would be.

I'm breeding Epic Landworm 'Sear' [fire/forest] on the left (as it's first of the two dragons in the list), with epic Seabreeze 'Breeze' [air/water] on the right. So far, the breeding has picked one element from each parent.

1st breedomg = Fairy (forest/air)
2nd breeding = fruitful (forest/air)
3rd breeding = fruitful (forest/air)
4th breeding = ?? 14 hrs so either mist [water/air] or Eagle [air/fire]...I'm thinking Eagle if the pattern of using one element from each parent continues.

I'm actually hoping this is my diamond pair, but for now, I'm happy to breed this pair for a couple weeks to see what I get. I have potentials of many dragons, including snowman time will tell.

EliteOne
12-14-12, 01:59 PM
I've been trying out a theory started by Takiofallen in my breeding, to find out which element is my "heavy" element and rate them going back to see what my best choice for diamond would be.

I'm breeding Epic Landworm 'Sear' [fire/forest] on the left (as it's first of the two dragons in the list), with epic Seabreeze 'Breeze' [air/water] on the right. So far, the breeding has picked one element from each parent.

4th breeding = ?? 14 hrs so either mist [water/air] or Eagle [air/fire]...I'm thinking Eagle if the pattern of using one element from each parent continues.

I'm actually hoping this is my diamond pair, but for now, I'm happy to breed this pair for a couple weeks to see what I get. I have potentials of many dragons, including snowman time will tell.

If you look a page or two back. You can see my theory. ID appreciate it if you could work with me and some others to test it out :)

tonguelashing
12-14-12, 02:42 PM
I never did get the breeding calculator to work for me. However.. I did go through the whole breeding chart and I counted the possibilities that could come out of every element combo. The combo with the least amount of possibilities (including diamond) was green, yellow, magic, and light. With these four elements.. There was a possible 16 dragons. Two of those, being diamond and infinity. When my breeding den becomes available, I am going to try out my theory. And I am assuming my theory is this, because there is a smaller amount of possible dragons with these combinations, I have a better chance of getting a diamond or infinity dragon :) appreciate it if someone would test this out with me :)

that's an interesting theory. Breeding Fairy/fruitful/parakeet with say a Luck dragon (since I don't have hypnotic) and you get these possibilities almost 50/50 common/rare numbers, 2 super rare and of course diamond and infinity.

Fruitful Dragon Common 10 hours 10
Fuzzy Dragon Common 8 hours 8
Genie Dragon Common 8 hours 8
Luck Dragon Common 17 hours 17
Poison Dragon Common 21 hours 21
Sunrise Dragon Common 24 hours 24
Fairy Dragon Rare 8 hours 8
Familiar Dragon Rare 18 hours 18
Griffin Dragon Rare 10 hours 10
Hypnotic Dragon Rare 13 hours 13
Pegasus Dragon Rare 2 days 26
Trickster Dragon Rare 18 hours 18
Leopard Dragon Super Rare 14 hours 14
Parakeet Dragon Super Rare 5 hours 5
Diamond Dragon Ultra Rare 2 days 44
Infinity Dragon Ultra Rare 2 days 40

Since I have 2 accounts, I'm willing to play with this a bit, though I have to wait a day or two so I can finish what's in the nest (pegasus) and breeding right now, breed a luck dragon in the second account. My id for that account is 'carlsbad69' feel free to add me and I'll help you play with that theory.

tonguelashing
12-14-12, 02:56 PM
Or, I could use Genie and Pegasus. That would give me the same dragon results and I only have to wait to get the pegasus off the nest and evolved. So, still a couple days, but I'm in.

tonguelashing
12-14-12, 03:04 PM
Actually, I lied :-) Add both my ids (tongelashing is my android account, and carlsbad69 my iphone account). I'll play it out on both. I have a bit of gold on my android version of the game to speed some things up and can start right away.

Susyalba
12-21-12, 06:25 AM
Okay....I hope this is in the correct area to post I be been trying for a diamond (who hasn't lol) and saw someone else. Tried this combo so I tried as well epic winter (name swan) epic life (name pompous) here are my results
1) island 2)life3)mermaid 4) athletic5) life 6)island 7) island ........haven't got to 8,9,10. Yet I hate the 20 hour fail of island, and im out of gold.....but I think I will. I think each island has its own formula for diamond...as I keep trying everybody else's never get what they get. And then its just the bingo ball in the jar, with the correct (forYOUR island formula) that's why we never (?) Get the diamond with someone else's pairing. I will post the last 3 tries here if your interested.

tigger04
12-21-12, 07:39 AM
I came accross that old thread a week or two ago also. I wanted to try it lu and used an Athletic/Fairy combination and repeated with Fairy/Athletic for ten breedings each. These are my results:

Athletic/Fairy
Island
Scorpian
Mirage
Magic
Firestorm
Magic
Firestorm
Firestorm
Fruitful
Fruitful

Fairy/Athletic
Mist
Life
Island
Firestorm
Island
Fruitful
Island
Life
Mist
Life

I was very curious to see if the order of the pair mattered in breeding results and for me it seems it does.

I think I will try the yellow, green, magic, light combination next.

ratadude
12-23-12, 04:57 PM
I recently was trying for a diamond, snowman, or elf dragon by using combo: Mirage (10) x Fuzzy(7). I got an elf the first try. Since there are 5 colours in this combo i seriously doubt it was all luck! Then I remembered that I had just made myself a Roast Beef Sandwitch and had taken a bite before clicking the 'breed' button. That being said, I will now try this breeding pattern to see if roast beef sandwitches have a positive correlation to breeding results, and pressing the 'breed' button only when I have a Roast Beef Sandwitch :) - My fridge still has a big piece of beef and my wife doesn't eat that much meat .. so I can keep this up for the next few days. I will keep you posted these results - and this is not an excuse to eat more meat on the holidays :cool: ... this is a serious breeding experiment

moostermine
12-23-12, 05:17 PM
Rushing out to buy beef!

retro71
12-23-12, 05:22 PM
If you're considering auctioning of bites, I'm interested. Lol, I just bought a roast today. Was the sandwich tasty ?

Congrats!

sunnybabi1986
12-23-12, 05:49 PM
Wow!! What a breakthrough, all this time we've gotten it all wrong, I will DEFINITELY be buying Roast Beef tomorrow...I've been wanting it anyway, good excuse, I need an Elf! ;)

jrodt333
12-23-12, 06:59 PM
Lol you guys are halarious.

ratadude
12-23-12, 07:30 PM
Whoa - tried it again and got a 14hr breeding time window. I'll let you know in the morning what type of egg it is ...if it's another elf i'll include a snapshot of both elf eggs together..although it'll be a very remote chance to have 2 elf's in a row. OR is there something in this BEEF!!!!

wimsical
12-23-12, 10:51 PM
Lol! Will have to try that!

jrodt333
12-23-12, 11:58 PM
All the companies that make roast beef sandwiches are going to have their sales skyrocket. :)

elione
12-24-12, 02:01 AM
got my diamond with landworm and seabreeze both epic! keep trying :-)

vaail
12-24-12, 04:39 AM
Got my diamond using a lvl 9 mirage and lvl 8 fuzzy .. First try with them .. After numerous failures I had given up on getting one .. I was trying to get an elf .. Yayyyyy!!!

ratadude
12-24-12, 11:46 AM
hmmmmm...not sure if the roast beef is working at 100%. Ok here's the results so far for Mirage (10) x Fuzzy (7)

1. Elf
2. Mist
3. Forestfire

...and lets not forget an extra 1000 calories i'll need to work of for 2013 !!!

jrodt333
12-24-12, 12:14 PM
hmmmmm...not sure if the roast beef is working at 100%. Ok here's the results so far for Mirage (10) x Fuzzy (7)

1. Elf
2. Mist
3. Forestfire

...and lets not forget an extra 1000 calories i'll need to work of for 2013 !!!

Still, mostly super rares. I'm gonna have to get some roast beef.

coolio275
12-26-12, 11:44 PM
I need aurora, mirage, and super. any suggestions?

suzysuzy35
12-26-12, 11:47 PM
I got two mirages from mist and life, it was when I was trying for my diamond, lol, I got my first mirage on my first try.

coolio275
12-26-12, 11:49 PM
I got two mirages from mist and life, it was when I was trying for my diamond, lol, I got my first mirage on my first try.
ok! will try this out as soon as my current breeding is finished

Shacookie1
12-27-12, 01:37 AM
Got the Diamond dragon on both my android phones today using Life and Sea breeze......Yaaaaaa

NathansLady
12-31-12, 12:46 PM
I don't know about anybody else but I breed a magic dragon. I was about to spend gold on it but I breed a water dragon level 7 with a firestorm dragon level 7 and on my first time got a magic dragon.

nikky2012
12-31-12, 12:56 PM
I don't know about anybody else but I breed a magic dragon. I was about to spend gold on it but I breed a water dragon level 7 with a firestorm dragon level 7 and on my first time got a magic dragon.

If you breed water and fire together you will get two outcomes. Either magic or athletic. You do not need to buy a magic dragon.

jefL
01-01-13, 12:21 AM
Is it the generally accepted wisdom that rare dragons (are more likely to) beget rare dragons?

I've personally found this to be the case, a rare or ultra rare parent seems statistically to be far more likely to give the rare eggs

Nefertekas
01-01-13, 03:48 AM
Is it the generally accepted wisdom that rare dragons (are more likely to) beget rare dragons?

I've personally found this to be the case, a rare or ultra rare parent seems statistically to be far more likely to give the rare eggs
Hmm. I don't think it affects the outcome...

jose6699
01-05-13, 02:46 AM
Now we know pink is a special element, which presents not only just pink but also red+white elements while put in breeding den.

If I put a Kite Dragon + Aurora

Which means:

Pink/Yellow + Purple/Blue/Green

Which can also means:

Red/White/Yellow + Purple/Blue/Green

Is that right?

If what I describe above are all correct, then is there a possibility to get a Diamond from this 6-color breeding?

Further more, I think this 6-color breeding has possibilities for ALL DRAGONS EXCEPT Diamond Hybrid(Diamond+red/yellow/white/green/purple..).

I want to make sure my theory is correct, then I can keep breeding 6 colors.

TL staff can you answer this?

Or is anyone here ever breed a Diamond successfully by breeding 5 or more color?

suzysuzy35
01-05-13, 03:08 AM
Have you looked at the breeding calculator to the possible outcomes, you have about. 58 possible outcomes from this pair, which I presume would give you a really low percentage with getting a diamond or infinity. I asked a similar question when I first started with turkey and something else can't remember now, but it would have given me all five elements, giving me a low percentage of getting a diamond.

Nefertekas
01-05-13, 03:44 AM
Does pink decompose itself even when breeding the hybrids? But that means there's always a chance it will STAY as pink, so you would have a chance at a pink hybrid too...

NanaCanna
01-05-13, 03:46 AM
On New Year's Day I got my 1st diamond with a level 8 fireworks & a level 10 poison dragon. that's 5 colors.

jose6699
01-05-13, 04:19 AM
Thanks, your experience ensure my thought.

On New Year's Day I got my 1st diamond with a level 8 fireworks & a level 10 poison dragon. that's 5 colors.

I think it twice then I find that:

Kite + Aurora is actually a 7-color breeding,

since it has all possibilities from all 7 elements.

So I have possibilites to get all dragons except "angel, quetzal, crusader, gold, Anubis, diamond+blue I forgot" when I breed Kite+Aurora, by definition.

Please correct my description if I was wrong.

jose6699
01-05-13, 04:22 AM
And to suzysuzy35

I just want to know if I have any possibilities to get Diamond when I breed 5/6/7 colors.

Big or small percentage is not my issue.

Thanks anyway :)

Nefertekas
01-05-13, 04:25 AM
And to suzysuzy35

I just want to know if I have any possibilities to get Diamond when I breed 5/6/7 colors.

Diamond is a combination of any four colors. So by breeding four (or more) colors, there is a chance for diamond.

What I am pondering is whether pink hybrids do break down into three colors when breeding. That's a good question.

wassupbaby
01-05-13, 04:27 AM
I remember seeing a player bragged about getting a diamond with 5 colours. I think it was in Bragging Thread

tailsprower
01-05-13, 04:35 AM
according to the breeding calculator , there are 14 commons and the rest are rare , super rare , and diamond/infinity which means there are 44 rare - diamond dragons and 14 commons . you could get a diamond with these

uevenliftbro
01-05-13, 04:49 AM
more colours you breed with, less chances you have with getting a diamond.. you may as well stick to 4..

ryava
01-05-13, 07:45 AM
My last "experiments":

TARGET: FIREWORKS
Fire+Mist -> Mirage
Fire+Mindvold ->Magic
Water + Honeybee -> Mist
Water+Firestorm -> Mindvolt
Air+Athletic -> Fireworks

TARGET: AURORA
Forest+Aether -> Mermaid
Forest+Coral ->Island
Magic+Island -> Aurora

suzysuzy35
01-05-13, 08:37 AM
And to suzysuzy35

That's ok, no worries, hope you get one.good luck.

Baraze
01-05-13, 08:40 AM
I got my first diamond with five colors. My second came from four. When having an infinity in mind, I try to do five colors.

FlamingInferno
01-05-13, 09:07 AM
I got all my 3 color hybrids with one try! Except turkey and fireworks

scottyhaha
01-05-13, 09:38 AM
I thought pink is pink and magic is magic. it is just one element

scottyhaha
01-05-13, 09:50 AM
Thanks, your experience ensure my thought.

I think it twice then I find that:

Kite + Aurora is actually a 7-color breeding,

since it has all possibilities from all 7 elements.

So I have possibilites to get all dragons except "angel, quetzal, crusader, gold, Anubis, diamond+blue I forgot" when I breed Kite+Aurora, by definition.

Please correct my description if I was wrong.
Purple is purple it's not blue/red/purple. You are miss a blue element if pink is white/red/pink

scottyhaha
01-05-13, 09:55 AM
Oops aurora has blue in it

Takiofallen
01-05-13, 10:43 AM
Starting on page 19 me and grondai have a friendly debate on how the pink element works. Jake made it very clear to me that when putting the pink element in the den it is a single element. In this i give an example of how i think the element breaks down during breeding. The only thing i can say for sure is that while in the den the pink element never counts as 2 elements.http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42560-Habitat-Cap-Upgraded-to-35-Pink-Dragon-Color-Released!/page19

wassupbaby
01-05-13, 12:45 PM
Starting on page 19 me and grondai have a friendly debate on how the pink element works. Jake made it very clear to me that when putting the pink element in the den it is a single element. In this i give an example of how i think the element breaks down during breeding. The only thing i can say for sure is that while in the den the pink element never counts as 2 elements.http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42560-Habitat-Cap-Upgraded-to-35-Pink-Dragon-Color-Released!/page19
Well, i remember breeding virtue with fairy and got love.

RaniRajani
01-08-13, 01:14 PM
Hi, I just got my first diamond dragon my breeding virtue with familiar. Didn't think it was possible to get one with a pink dragon.

sollia
01-08-13, 01:19 PM
Hi, I just got my first diamond dragon my breeding virtue with familiar. Didn't think it was possible to get one with a pink dragon.

When breeding pink the game sees it as Red/White so it is technically 2 colors.

Nefertekas
01-08-13, 01:25 PM

This means that pink may split while breeding, but it won't work as fire plus light , it will only work as either one of those elements: either fire, or light.

Wassupbaby: it's weird that you got a love dragon! Because pink + fairy = love means that pink split into its two elements and acted as two elements! Odd.

Nefertekas
01-08-13, 01:26 PM

Oh my, I hadn't read this. Wow! SO LUCKY :o congratulations ;) well, looks like pink does (or may) act as two elements then.

wassupbaby
01-08-13, 03:14 PM
Told ya :P

Nefertekas
01-08-13, 03:54 PM
Told ya :P

Sure did ;D

Torachan1980
01-08-13, 06:16 PM
I haven't gotten anything with a pink except for a love or laser light so at least in my experience, you get light and fire with a pink dragon more often than not.

wassupbaby
01-08-13, 06:52 PM
I have a theory that lower dragons is better than higher dragons when it comes to breeding. I have all the pinks using virtue lv 4 and other lv 4-7 dragons . Actually i always choose lower lv dragons to breed. So ... Feel free to disagree :)

sollia
01-08-13, 07:03 PM
Actually level has nothing to do with breeding.

wassupbaby
01-08-13, 07:08 PM
I know , but in my experience , lower lv dragons seem to have better luck :) but like i said , feel free to disagree

jrodt333
01-08-13, 10:14 PM
I think the only way to increas your chance is by being a lower level, as there's less dragons you have unlocked, meaning less dragons you could get instead of diamond.

tailsprower
01-09-13, 04:36 AM
I know , but in my experience , lower lv dragons seem to have better luck :) but like i said , feel free to disagree

That works with me too, even when I 1st started dragon story LOL .
I used fire X life 1st attempt = Wild !

Somehow I think common dragons work better .
Like when I kept breeding fairy X parakeet , i didnt get any but when I used Fruitful X Parakeet , I got elf !
also when 1st I tried for fireworks , Firestorm X Water , got me a fireworks right away . Lastly in getting mermaid , i used coral X forest , got me a mermaid 1st try ! I dont know how this things happen XD

wassupbaby
01-09-13, 05:11 AM
That works with me too, even when I 1st started dragon story LOL .
I used fire X life 1st attempt = Wild !

Somehow I think common dragons work better .
Like when I kept breeding fairy X parakeet , i didnt get any but when I used Fruitful X Parakeet , I got elf !
also when 1st I tried for fireworks , Firestorm X Water , got me a fireworks right away . Lastly in getting mermaid , i used coral X forest , got me a mermaid 1st try ! I dont know how this things happen XD

Hey , common dragons work well for me too. I always choose common. Lol xD

huanglina13
01-09-13, 06:16 AM
Do u know, pink n aurora=Diamond.
I got two diamond from this combo

Nefertekas
01-09-13, 06:23 AM
Do u know, pink n aurora=Diamond.
I got two diamond from this combo

Thanks for confirming this as well. Some people have also gotten diamond with pink + a 2-colored hybrid, mening that pink may split into two colors and use BOTH those colors when breeding.

ploot
01-09-13, 08:38 PM
I just tossed an Origami (pink/purple) and a Winter (blue/white) into the love chamber and I'm seeing a breed time of 5 hours. Now, according to the wiki, the only dragons that need 5 hours to get bizzay are Parakeet (green/yellow) and Love (red/white).

What am I breeding?

profsink
01-09-13, 08:41 PM
Love. Pink splits into Red and White when breeding more often than not.

ploot
01-09-13, 08:54 PM
Interesting. I had no idea that could happen. I wonder if purple behaves the same way. Thanks for the speedy reply, prof.

iaweforfun
01-09-13, 09:39 PM
If you read the thread about pink dragons.., you would of known lol

ploot
01-09-13, 10:03 PM
FAQ:
"I'm getting red and white hybrids when I breed my pink dragons with other dragons. What's up?"
Pink dragons, unlike purple dragons, maintain the colors that combine to make the base color dragon. Virtue Dragon is bred by combining red + white, and all pink dragons can breed red and white hybrids in addition to pink hybrids. This is because pink is a "small color" with only 1 hybrid for each color combination. If they didn't behave this way, the hybrids would be guaranteed with every breeding, and that's not what makes the game exciting.

Yup, it's all right there.

unosocite
01-09-13, 10:54 PM
I don't think purple breaks down. Just the pink

ploot
01-10-13, 12:10 AM
So in effect, the base pink dragon behaves like a 3-color dragon (red/white/pink), and pink hybrids like a 4 (red/white/pink/x), yes?

wassupbaby
01-10-13, 02:57 AM
I believe when you breed the pink , there are 2 choices.
The pink behaves like 1 element or the pink splits it up into red and white.

Nefertekas
01-10-13, 03:01 AM
I believe when you breed the pink , there are 2 choices.
The pink behaves like 1 element or the pink splits it up into red and white.

So technically it's three choices? This is confusing x)
Pink may:
a) behave like a pink
b) act like a red OR a light (only one of those)
c) go both ways (red/light hybrid)

Lol

wassupbaby
01-10-13, 03:59 AM
So technically it's three choices? This is confusing x)
Pink may:
a) behave like a pink
b) act like a red OR a light (only one of those)
c) go both ways (red/light hybrid)

Lol
I'd say only
A> behave like a pink
B> Split into red and white
According to the breeding's rules, it could take both colours from 1 parent, that explains why Ploot got Love (i got love with similar combo too)

Nefertekas
01-10-13, 09:12 AM
I'd say only
A> behave like a pink
According to the breeding's rules, it could take both colours from 1 parent, that explains why Ploot got Love (i got love with similar combo too)

Oh, right. It splits into those two colors, and either one of them can be involved in the breeding. I GENUINELY hate it when it takes both colors from the same parent, lol. XD

ploot
01-10-13, 11:16 AM
I'd say only
A> behave like a pink

I'm not sure you can definitively say that my Love (and it did turn out to be a Love) came from the red and white from the Origami -- recall that I bred it with a Winter, which could very well have provided the white.

I was having a hard time figuring out the difference between my model and yours, but I think I got it. Mine says that a pure pink parent provides pink AND red AND white to the gene pool. Yours says that pure pink provides pink OR (red AND white). So the test for this would be to breed a pure pink with a any pure or hybrid dragon containing only yellow, green, blue, or purple -- let's leave out diamond for a moment because they're their own can of worms -- if your model is correct, you could never get a Justice (pink/red) or a Tiny (pink/white). Off hand, it looks like the least time-consuming pairing to run this test is pure pink + pure green, which has 3/8/14-hour breeding times for commons.

ploot
01-10-13, 11:45 AM
3/8/14-hour breeding times for commons.
Make that 3/8-hour breeding times for commons -- the 14-hour time was for Flower, which is rare.

wassupbaby
01-10-13, 01:01 PM

This post was in the breeding theory's thread.

wassupbaby
01-10-13, 01:11 PM
I dont know why would you say my theory wouldnt work and why we cant get justice and tiny ?
Lets say i breed virtue with fire. There are 2 options. Pink or (Red and White) . If it were pink then you'd get justice (1 colour from each parent). If it split into red and white then you could have love, laser light or tusker.

ploot
01-10-13, 02:18 PM
I dont know why would you say my theory wouldnt work and why we cant get justice and tiny ?
Lets say i breed virtue with fire. There are 2 options. Pink or (Red and White) . If it were pink then you'd get justice (1 colour from each parent). If it split into red and white then you could have love, laser light or tusker.

What I actually said was that your theory implies that breeding Virtue with any other pure or hybrid dragon that provides ONLY yellow, green, blue, or purple can never result in Justice or Tiny. Breeding with Fire, as in your example, does not prove anything.

wassupbaby
01-10-13, 02:53 PM
What I actually said was that your theory implies that breeding Virtue with any other pure or hybrid dragon that provides ONLY yellow, green, blue, or purple can never result in Justice or Tiny. Breeding with Fire, as in your example, does not prove anything.

Ok i might misunderstood. And yes, if my theory were correct , you couldnt have tiny and justice with virtue + yellow,green,blue and purple.

parkerkoko
01-11-13, 04:06 PM
i was wondering how the heck did i get a sunrise dragon, by breeding a kite dragon and air dragon. that one really bothers me.

gjatt
01-12-13, 02:30 PM
Hello,

I was just wondering is it possible to breed a light dragon? Or do you just have to buy one?

wassupbaby
01-12-13, 02:53 PM
Hello,

I was just wondering is it possible to breed a light dragon? Or do you just have to buy one?

It is possible if you have 2 diamonds

wassupbaby
01-12-13, 02:55 PM
i was wondering how the heck did i get a sunrise dragon, by breeding a kite dragon and air dragon. that one really bothers me.

Kite is pink + yellow . When breeding kite , pink can split into white and red so ... Here you are.

Farmtastic
01-14-13, 03:17 PM
I was breeding Green with Virtue to try and get a flower and I got a Pegasus, how is that possible? Pegasus is diamond and green, but I was breeding Green with Virtue (light+red).

wassupbaby
01-14-13, 03:44 PM
Pegasus is light and green not diamond and green :)

The_Sicilian
01-14-13, 10:46 PM
I have to put all my thinking into school :/

Good for you! There's hope for our new world yet, you know, the one without dragons, lol.

singhapoorv
01-17-13, 06:03 AM
Please post the first super rare dragon which you got in DS so that I can figure out the commonest.

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 06:12 AM
i can barely remember which i got first try but i know that forestfire was always sooo easy for me to get...

oh, and clown dragon -.-

J85909266
01-17-13, 10:55 AM
Please post the first super rare dragon which you got in DS so that I can figure out the commonest.
Parakeet was my first super rare.

litalevy
01-18-13, 12:54 AM
does it make a difference the lvl of the dragon while breeding?
can i breed different kind of dragons from the same two dragons using them over and over again?!?

pls answer...

thanks ;)

kurebiz
01-18-13, 01:54 AM
No. Levels do not matter.

yes. Getting a common. Rare or super rare dragon is solely up to luck

litalevy
01-18-13, 03:49 AM
No. Levels do not matter.

yes. Getting a common. Rare or super rare dragon is solely up to luck

thanx.. i hope to get some rare dragond... but i'm tierd from trying :(

ubobdgc
01-18-13, 03:59 AM
Okay, so someone reported getting a diamond from the combo virtue and diamond

How, is it because that's four colours, pink,fire,light,diamond. If so, then why is no ne getting light hybrids. Could you explain what's going on, what's with the selective colour splitting.

azychan
01-18-13, 05:02 AM
I'm not sure but i think i have the same problem: for a week up to now, when i breed 2 dragons with 3 or 4 colors, I get another of the combos, for instance, i breed Mistmoth/eagle, got eagle, titan/elf --> titan, fairy/wizard --> wizard, snowman/mindvolt --> mindvolt,... though I tried these combos several times, the results are the same

knj00
01-18-13, 06:14 AM
I agree it's strange... if the color was spliting I would thing many people would be seeing Love, Laserlight, Tusker and so on. Fact is there is only one person (that I know of) that has got anything other than Virtue or Unicorn..... I wonder if it's a bug.

cheryllemon
01-18-13, 07:23 AM
I have been trying to get a diamond dragon forever!!!! I have used so much gold. I had 72 common dragons, but i just started trading them off for gems. All I get is Love, Island, Winter, and Fruit dragons. I got lucky and got the Virtue, Light, and Pegasus dragon on my first try. However now I can't even get the simple dragons like Mistmoth, Serpent, Seabreeze, or Atlantis!!!!!! It's so frustrating. So now I just breed any dragon because I know all I will get is a Love, Winter, or Island dragon!

Baraze
01-19-13, 01:18 AM

How, is it because that's four colours, pink,fire,light,diamond. If so, then why is no ne getting light hybrids. Could you explain what's going on, what's with the selective colour splitting.

I know of pink breaking down with a third color and giving you a three color combo. But I just can't see the pink being a single color, then the red and white and finally diamond. That MUST be what's happening but it makes no sense. Three players popping out diamonds and infinities with two dragons. It's very peculiar and I do wish we could or would get some clarification soon.

DragonHeart0
01-19-13, 03:42 AM
I have been trying to get a diamond dragon forever!!!! I have used so much gold. I had 72 common dragons, but i just started trading them off for gems. All I get is Love, Island, Winter, and Fruit dragons. I got lucky and got the Virtue, Light, and Pegasus dragon on my first try. However now I can't even get the simple dragons like Mistmoth, Serpent, Seabreeze, or Atlantis!!!!!! It's so frustrating. So now I just breed any dragon because I know all I will get is a Love, Winter, or Island dragon!

How did you get the Light dragon? For some reason I thought they could not be bred and had to be purchased?

henrylucky
01-19-13, 08:05 AM

Maybe because Diamond have all colours inside, just say :p
(Remember that if you breed pink and island, you can't get Diamond because there are just 3 elements, not include light and fire)

picklylily
01-19-13, 08:11 AM
It could be because it's possible to get a split image of one of the combos. Virtue+Diamond= Virtue OR Diamond

finnth12
01-19-13, 12:33 PM
I know it's frustrating, but don't be sad, because you are not alone. I'm level 94 but still don't have planet, aether and mismoth, also some other light hybrids. And u know what, I just got my Atlantis on lvl 94, and sea breeze around lvl 80 I think. Just put randomly and don't forget to put at least 4 color in the den, you might surprise what will come up.
Good luck and happy breeding :)

RotomGuy
01-19-13, 01:00 PM
I think in the Virtue x Diamond = Diamond case:

When Diamond is paired with a dragon of one colour, it can split into pures. When Diamond is paired with a dragon of two colours, it treats Diamond as its own colour. So in this case, the Virtue split into Fire and Light, so the output could be a hybrid or pure involving Red, White or Diamond, and they were lucky enough to have the Diamond chosen as the output.

RotomGuy
01-19-13, 01:01 PM
I think in the Virtue x Diamond = Diamond case:

When Diamond is paired with a dragon of one colour, it can split into pures. When Diamond is paired with a dragon of two colours, it treats Diamond as its own colour. So in this case, the Virtue split into Fire and Light, so the output could be a hybrid or pure involving Red, White or Diamond, and they were lucky enough to have the Diamond chosen as the output.

Woops, colour messed up :S

Baraze
01-19-13, 01:19 PM
I agree it's strange... if the color was spliting I would thing many people would be seeing Love, Laserlight, Tusker and so on. Fact is there is only one person (that I know of) that has got anything other than Virtue or Unicorn..... I wonder if it's a bug.

It has to be a bug. Which makes me think I need to try to collect a couple more infinities while I can. The virtues are ****ing me though.

tuskmage
01-19-13, 02:01 PM
It has to be a bug. Which makes me think I need to try to collect a couple more infinities while I can. The virtues are ****ing me though.

I think we complicated the issue due to over analyze this. Could it be Virtue acts like Diamond some time? Like if we breed a Diamond with Water we will get Water or Mercury...So when we breeding Diamond with Virtue we getting Diamond beacuse the Virtue not breaking up not becasue it breaks up?

Baraze
01-19-13, 02:26 PM
I think we complicated the issue due to over analyze this. Could it be Virtue acts like Diamond some time? Like if we breed a Diamond with Water we will get Water or Mercury...So when we breeding Diamond with Virtue we getting Diamond beacuse the Virtue not breaking up not becasue it breaks up?

I can't see a virtue being so powerful that it would become like an ultra rare. Unless its a new, as yet unmentioned dimensio in the game. Nothing about the outcomes makes any sense. I shudder to think the magic will start breaking down next. Have you seen the purple/pink heart mishap? Imagine how difficult something like that would be to obtain!

tuskmage
01-19-13, 02:41 PM
I can't see a virtue being so powerful that it would become like an ultra rare. Unless its a new, as yet unmentioned dimensio in the game. Nothing about the outcomes makes any sense. I shudder to think the magic will start breaking down next. Have you seen the purple/pink heart mishap? Imagine how difficult something like that would be to obtain!

I think nothing is too difficult to obtain if we are not asking for it :)) Same as Diamonds & Infinity... I forgot how many Fairy I had sold beacuse I have no space for them, until I realize I need 9 of them to make the Ruby & Emerald. FYI, Fairy could be very difficult to obtain too if you want them.lolx

gjatt
01-19-13, 03:22 PM
Hello,

For the aurora dragon (green, purple, blue), is there any breed combination that's been proven successful? I haven't gotten one yet with dragons I've tried.

Thank you.

betsyb514
01-19-13, 05:35 PM
Hello,

For the aurora dragon (green, purple, blue), is there any breed combination that's been proven successful? I haven't gotten one yet with dragons I've tried.

Thank you.

Magic and Island will work. My best advice is to pick a combo and stick with it no matter what. I have been trying for a Snowman on my phone for over two weeks. Life dragons have filled up 8 habitat a and I have been trading them off as fast as possible! I am just using Fire and Forest, like I did on my iPad, still nothing and I know this is a good combo! Keep trying, it will happen!

Best of luck!

FloppyJoe
01-19-13, 08:07 PM
New theorie!
The aether dragon in epic form is secretly 3 elements 1 element is just hidden so as you know the non hidden elements are water and magic but the hidden one is pink because on its chest it has a pink logo therefore the aether is a 3 element hybrid!

Baraze
01-19-13, 08:10 PM
New theorie!
The aether dragon in epic form is secretly 3 elements 1 element is just hidden so as you know the non hidden elements are water and magic but the hidden one is pink because on its chest it has a pink logo therefore the aether is a 3 element hybrid!

The aether dragon came out before the pinks. And had no white, which is a requirement for making a virtue (pink) dragon.

kwhales
01-19-13, 08:25 PM
New theorie!

Where did you come up with this theory?

tailsprower
01-19-13, 10:45 PM
New theorie!

Well , that's your theory . I respect that but I don't think it works that way .

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-20-13, 05:29 AM
New theorie!

lol...are you for real?

PaulsonsPlace
01-20-13, 01:30 PM
I'm breeding a Firework Dragon with a Magic Dragon and the breeding time is 17 hours, I wanted to figure out what it would be hatching. Now from my research I could only find two Dragons with this hatch time, Dream and Luck Dragon, correct me if I'm wrong. Now my question is, is it possible to breed either of these dragons without a Light Dragon?

kwhales
01-20-13, 01:38 PM
I'm breeding a Firework Dragon with a Magic Dragon and the breeding time is 17 hours, I wanted to figure out what it would be hatching. Now from my research I could only find two Dragons with this hatch time, Dream and Luck Dragon, correct me if I'm wrong. Now my question is, is it possible to breed either of these dragons without a Light Dragon?

Your breeding a super dragon. No you cannot get luck and dream without a light element.

itzahoudini
01-21-13, 06:07 AM
Listen people. Every time you breed with virtue/pink you are putting light and red into the breeding mix. Sometimes the pink will catch resulting in a pink hybrid. That's why if you breed a pink and yellow lets say you can get a leopard griffon or sunrise instead of the kite you really want. I need a leopard and dream so I breed with seabreeze light and mind volt light for a possibility of both. You could also get a blue n yellow dragon as well. Also any combination of four colors can get you a diamond. My friend is level 20 with one. She has a charm life mist all easy dragons to get. Try charm with mist/island/fairy/fruitful anything can happen its all luck for the rarer ones.

itzahoudini
01-21-13, 06:09 AM
I meant to say for different colors for breeding a diamond.

itzahoudini
01-21-13, 06:09 AM
*four different color. Lmao

FloppyJoe
01-22-13, 04:16 AM
So far I bred virtue x diamond 5 times and nothing so far but virtue :(

itzahoudini
01-22-13, 06:48 PM
I still need to hatch five more dragons. Infinity, anubis, leopard, dream, and the new unicorn. Any advice?

skystylestore
01-22-13, 08:47 PM
I just got my infinity today....diamond and diamond.......back to back breeding for about week.

azulscales
01-22-13, 11:44 PM
I am now breeding all seven colors and receiving multiple different outcomes that support the theory that all 7 colors can be bred!!!!

Kite (red + white + pink + yellow) x aurora (purple + green + blue)

I have so far bred
Laserlight (red + white)
Firework (red blue yellow)
Firestorm (red yellow)
Luck (purple white)

My thoughts and theory:
Pro: there may be an increased chance to breed diamond or infinity (hopeing for)
Cons: the drawback is you have 30+ different other chances that you'll breed any available dragon without diamond.

I will continue to experiment and I hope others post their outcomes if they choose to join!

rubyjeen
01-23-13, 01:52 AM
I've never posted to forum before, but I just bred my sapphire and my emerald and got 15 hrs. Could it be my Atlantis I have been wanting?

galaxykeyz
01-23-13, 03:47 AM

I was lucky enough to get an Aether 1st try with water/magic dragon combo. So glad as it earns 2,000 coins an hour at epic form!!

itzahoudini
01-23-13, 10:49 AM
It is so expensive to feed my dragons. Magic 3000 at lvl 9, aether 960 at 7, mistmoth 2000 at 8, my friends are all 1000 at level 9 why is this?

FloppyJoe
01-24-13, 06:47 PM
Would it make more sense to breed crusaderxvirtue instead of diamondxvirtue so that u would mainly get love and only wait 5 hours? Also I know someone who has a level 1 water dragon in the breeding den :o

skystylestore
01-25-13, 11:51 AM
Would it make more sense to breed crusaderxvirtue instead of diamondxvirtue so that u would mainly get love and only wait 5 hours? Also I know someone who has a level 1 water dragon in the breeding den :o

It's imposible or glich.

moostermine
01-25-13, 11:09 PM
So what will left and right heart produce? Heart dragon.....new element or LE? Dark dragon... Mix a lot of colors= black? New ultra rare crystal or craft dragon? Hmmmmm....possibilities are endless!

FloppyJoe
01-26-13, 05:11 AM
Is left heart dragon a new dragon I saw a dragon in my neighbors asked what it was and that's what he said problem is that it isn't in the market

cedkugedchgd
01-26-13, 06:32 AM
did you know that when you put aurora x kite together you can breed every single dragon that extists in the game? ok the only ones NOT breedable with that combo are:

-crusader
-gold
-quetzal
-mercury
-anubis
-angel
-unicorn
-storm
-scarecrow

kwhales
01-26-13, 07:03 AM
did you know that when you put aurora x kite together you can breed every single dragon that extists in the game? ok the only ones NOT breedable with that combo are:

-crusader
-gold
-quetzal
-mercury
-anubis
-angel
-unicorn
-storm
-scarecrow

Wow. Food for thought. Now, if it was easier to get kite.

henrylucky
01-26-13, 08:36 PM

-crusader
-gold
-quetzal
-mercury
-anubis
-angel
-unicorn
-storm
-scarecrow

Genius!!!!!!

jrodt333
01-26-13, 08:51 PM
It is so expensive to feed my dragons. Magic 3000 at lvl 9, aether 960 at 7, mistmoth 2000 at 8, my friends are all 1000 at level 9 why is this?

Supposedly newer players have higher than normal feeding prices. When did you start playing?

Nefertekas
01-27-13, 12:58 AM
Wow. Food for thought. Now, if it was easier to get kite.

Amen, sister!!

Baraze
01-27-13, 01:18 AM
After dozens upon dozens of tries I finally got my bubble and kite dragons. I'm so happy and relieved. Naturally I try about ten more times for tiny and get a Laserlight, Tusker and eight loves. Boo! My album is a third complete.

gjatt
01-27-13, 09:58 PM
Hello,

I just completed the Red Dawn goal and it said I got the Eternal Flame. But I checked my storage and I don't see it in there.

Candy3030
01-27-13, 10:03 PM
Hello,

I just completed the Red Dawn goal and it said I got the Eternal Flame. But I checked my storage and I don't see it in there.

It should be in your market... Not in storage. If im not mistaken you have to pay coins for it.

azulscales
01-28-13, 09:31 AM

-crusader
-gold
-quetzal
-mercury
-anubis
-angel
-unicorn
-storm
-scarecrow

Thanks...I just said this on page 21....

riisak
01-28-13, 11:43 AM
So, i've noticed that when I breed island x firestorm, I get a ton of rares. But when I tried firestorm x island, I just kept getting more firestorms and islands. So, even if it's the same elements, order appears to make a big difference!!

Now if only I knew what combos/orders people were using, that say they keep getting all those rares commonly. XD

DragonHeart0
01-29-13, 11:17 AM
Has anyone . . . ?
If I am not mistaken, the only dragons that absolutely must be purchased are Air, Fire, Forest and Water. All others can be bred from these four, ie:
Diamond from the four base elements
Light from two diamonds
Pink from Light and Fire

So, if I'm wrong please correct me . . But, if I am correct my question is this - is there anyone out there who has gotten to light and/or pink without purchasing more than the four base dragons?

wealthyrich
02-01-13, 09:19 PM
u can purchase light dragon with coins $150,000

betsyb514
02-02-13, 07:41 AM
Has anyone . . . ?
If I am not mistaken, the only dragons that absolutely must be purchased are Air, Fire, Forest and Water. All others can be bred from these four, ie:
Light from two diamonds
Pink from Light and Fire

So, if I'm wrong please correct me . . But, if I am correct my question is this - is there anyone out there who has gotten to light and/or pink without purchasing more than the four base dragons?

I am holding off buying the Light dragon on my phone just to try that. Still trying for Diamond. Taking a break to work on the Valentine's goals.

DragonHeart0
02-02-13, 08:11 AM
I am holding off buying the Light dragon on my phone just to try that. Still trying for Diamond. Taking a break to work on the Valentine's goals.

Great Betsy! I'm thinking of trying it too. I still don't have an elf (or fireworks) and really want one so am ignoring the valentines to focus on that. And if I can keep my frustration at bay will hold off on light too. I'm not sure if I will have the patience though! Time will tell :confused:

DraconJack
02-06-13, 05:27 AM
I noticed that if you are running the Valentines edition, the cost of feeding is must more expensive than if you are in new New Dawn. I am keeping both apps in my android. When its time to feed, I run the New Dawn & spend just a total of 5000 at level 9 to be able to evolve to 10.

r361e
02-06-13, 05:59 AM
Does anyone have the record of the dragon by breeding time? If yes, could you list it for us? Thx...

ivanazagreb
02-06-13, 06:37 AM
Jou have that in the game guide! Here's the link:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

Amorph
02-07-13, 01:45 AM
Any combos for witch , zombie and anubis dragon ?

DraconJakc
02-09-13, 07:45 PM
Unexpectedly got a Diamong Dragon. My mist and life dragons are currently breeding it. ETA for the diamond dragon egg to emerge in the nest at 6pm of February 11 (Bangkok Time). So tempted to spend gold to speed it up but i'm trying to get a hold of myself. A cupid dragon is also on the next hatching soon and I got the leftheart & rightheart dragons ready to breed once my mist & life is done with the dragon. A pity there is only 1 breeding den possible...

kwhales
02-09-13, 08:47 PM
Unexpectedly got a Diamong Dragon. My mist and life dragons are currently breeding it. ETA for the diamond dragon egg to emerge in the nest at 6pm of February 11 (Bangkok Time). So tempted to spend gold to speed it up but i'm trying to get a hold of myself. A cupid dragon is also on the next hatching soon and I got the leftheart & rightheart dragons ready to breed once my mist & life is done with the dragon. A pity there is only 1 breeding den possible...

Passion, right now is not an LE. So hold on to you gold for now.

dracenwood
02-11-13, 09:04 AM
Has anyone . . . ?
Light from two diamonds
Pink from Light and Fire

You are correct and I have only purchased the first four. Everything else I have bred. Interesting note, in trying for unicorn, I am running 50/50 diamond or virtue. This is on my android acct. I'm loving the coin I'm getting and if this keeps up may never breed another combo lol.

DraconJakc
02-11-13, 06:39 PM
Has anyone . . . ?
Light from two diamonds
Pink from Light and Fire

Light can be purchased for 150,000 coins. But you can only do so in the New Dawn. It is not available in Valentines Edition. Actually, you can download both games & toggle between them to buy whatever you want or play according to your mood.

DragonHeart0
02-11-13, 08:09 PM
You are correct and I have only purchased the first four. Everything else I have bred. Interesting note, in trying for unicorn, I am running 50/50 diamond or virtue. This is on my android acct. I'm loving the coin I'm getting and if this keeps up may never breed another combo lol.

Awesome Draconwood! I would love to be your neighbour but your "draconwood" storm id is only at level 16 and hasn't gotten past standard fair yet (except for seabreeze - jealous!)

DragonHeart0
02-11-13, 08:11 PM
Awesome Draconwood! I would love to be your neighbour but your "draconwood" storm id is only at level 16 and hasn't gotten past standard fair yet (except for seabreeze - jealous!)

Oops, little typo there. I found you :)

tonycanaloni
02-12-13, 09:07 AM
If it helps anyone struggling to make Passion, as I was prior to this tip, 2 Diamonds made Passion 3rd attempt (as it's technically a single colour!)

dracenwood
02-12-13, 10:49 PM
Oops, little typo there. I found you :)

Glad you caught the typo. Nice to have u as a friend.

I'm stuck on passion dragon right now and my unicorn attempts (while I won't complain about all the diamonds) are frustrating. I have both on NY iOS acct. ID Valaria. I haven't been lucky with rates really. But I guess I get more than my fair share of diamond and Pegasus. :)

dracenwood
02-12-13, 10:51 PM
Okay, that should read, MY iOS acct and that I haven't been lucky with rare dragons. Obviously not lucky with typing either.

PaulsonsPlace
02-13-13, 09:19 AM
I just bred Light + Cupid and got 16 hours time, I'm having trouble figuring out what it could be. Can anyone help?

grace_0702
02-13-13, 10:21 AM
Is it possible to breed a magic dragon?

ivanazagreb
02-13-13, 11:25 AM
Is it possible to breed a magic dragon?

Oh there's nothing easier in the whole world!! lol :) After you became a more experienced player you'll understand what I'm talking about! ;) Anyway it's RED + BLUE, Fire + Water

betsyb514
02-13-13, 01:45 PM
I just bred Light + Cupid and got 16 hours time, I'm having trouble figuring out what it could be. Can anyone help?

Charm! I bred Cupid and Cupid, Charm! Tons and tons!

betsyb514
02-13-13, 07:14 PM
Ok, here is my latest theory! I think getting dragons is a lot like a lottery. The game only allows so many of any Rare, Super Rare, and Ultra Rare dragon to be bred on a given day. For example, if you are breeding Light and Water, Winter dragons are unlimited, Ice Cream dragons, maybe 1,000 for the day, and only 150 Dream dragons. Kind of like Russian Roulette, every time you breed, you spin the barrel. I'm thinking I might try for a Unicorn tomorrow once they release the Chocolate dragon. I'm thinking that everyone will be trying for the new dragon, it may increase my chances by trying to breed something that is not being tried as much at that time. A perfect example is the Passion dragon. So many are trying to get it, so few are actually getting it. I'll bet they start popping up for people after the goal ends because less people will be trying the combo. Good luck to everyone!

tonguelashing
02-13-13, 07:26 PM
Ok, here is my latest theory! I think getting dragons is a lot like a lottery. The game only allows so many of any Rare, Super Rare, and Ultra Rare dragon to be bred on a given day. For example, if you are breeding Light and Water, Winter dragons are unlimited, Ice Cream dragons, maybe 1,000 for the day, and only 150 Dream dragons. Kind of like Russian Roulette, every time you breed, you spin the barrel. I'm thinking I might try for a Unicorn tomorrow once they release the Chocolate dragon. I'm thinking that everyone will be trying for the new dragon, it may increase my chances by trying to breed something that is not being tried as much at that time. A perfect example is the Passion dragon. So many are trying to get it, so few are actually getting it. I'll bet they start popping up for people after the goal ends because less people will be trying the combo. Good luck to everyone!

That's the most interesting theory I've heard to date. I wonder if that's why I got my passion dragon easier than most (3 tries) or if it's just time of day to get it, or is it if you speed up breeding with gold more than others?

Interesting theories none-the-less.

betsyb514
02-13-13, 07:59 PM
That's the most interesting theory I've heard to date. I wonder if that's why I got my passion dragon easier than most (3 tries) or if it's just time of day to get it, or is it if you speed up breeding with gold more than others?

Interesting theories none-the-less.

I can personally vouch for it not being the gold you use! lol I had a period of weakness and blew quit a bit trying for Cupid, didn't help one darn bit! ☺