PDA

View Full Version : Area 6

SlimmingSweets
12-03-12, 08:53 AM
What level is area 6? Wanting to reach area 6 for a Goal in another lava game.

marrrina
12-03-12, 09:40 AM
When you zoom out in the game you can see all the areas. Area 6 is the sixth to appear. It's the one after the ship near the beach.

sweetstuff525
12-03-12, 10:24 AM
the sixth island( i call them island)

fisrt i thought level 6 but no i was wrong tl couldnt make it that easy lol

i need to get to area 10 im just at the end of the 6 area

marrrina
12-03-12, 12:14 PM
the sixth island( i call them island)

fisrt i thought level 6 but no i was wrong tl couldnt make it that easy lol

i need to get to area 10 im just at the end of the 6 area

I'd be shocked if I reach area 10 by the time the goal expires. I can't get past the first level in 7!

sweetstuff525
12-03-12, 12:18 PM
I'd be shocked if I reach area 10 by the time the goal expires. I can't get past the first level in 7!

You mean 37? First in area 7
I'm stuck there now lol don't get luck enough ... So close sometime only with one more glass

marrrina
12-03-12, 04:54 PM
You mean 37? First in area 7
I'm stuck there now lol don't get luck enough ... So close sometime only with one more glass

Yup i finally got that one. Took 2 days. At best I could get one piece of glass left and finally I got them all. The next level was cake but now I'm stuck on 39. I hate the dig levels. I always get right near the goal line and then run out of any sort of move that helps me win.

sweetstuff525
12-03-12, 05:07 PM
Yup i finally got that one. Took 2 days. At best I could get one piece of glass left and finally I got them all. The next level was cake but now I'm stuck on 39. I hate the dig levels. I always get right near the goal line and then run out of any sort of move that helps me win.

Yeah I got lucky and past it ... Now I'm stuck on 40 .... It's hard since its timed and you can't do a lot of moves since its blocked by the ropes( whatever they are called) and they confuse you..... I think I'll be stuck there for a while unless I get the diamond