PDA

View Full Version : Crashes Every Few Minutes

mackbolan
12-03-12, 07:11 AM
My Castle Story game crashes on a regular basis. Sometimes it is fine for 20 minutes, sometimes for longer, sometimes it crashes 1 minute after the last crash.

It always will start up again.

I've downloaded the latest updates.

Prydain, Level 21

kooky panda
12-03-12, 08:29 AM
What device do you play on? Ipad 1,2 3, 4? Iphone 3, 3G, 3GS, 4, 5? Touch 4,5, or and older one?
What is the current version of your device? check under settings, general, scroll down to version.

mackbolan
12-03-12, 02:37 PM
Ipad 1
5.1.1 (9B206)

Thanks.

What device do you play on? Ipad 1,2 3, 4? Iphone 3, 3G, 3GS, 4, 5? Touch 4,5, or and older one?
What is the current version of your device? check under settings, general, scroll down to version.

kooky panda
12-03-12, 03:31 PM
Try force closing out all your background applications before playing. Sounds like this may be a memory issue.
Sync your Ipad with itunes. This sometimes helps.

When you sync, check to make sure your Ipad has the most current version.( I cannot remember the highest version for Ipad 1).

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

WinniePoooh
12-07-12, 07:33 PM
Mine do the same.
It is from some weeks that I have the 95% of probability that the game blocks when I open the work shops. Now it does it the 100% of the times and it does the same each time I open the kitchens. Then it takes several attempts to reload it. And sometime closes.
My system is old (4.1) at the time I can't update it as I haven't a suitable computer. I play to several Team Lava games and I have these blicking problems only with Castle story and Pet's story.

WinniePoooh
12-25-12, 06:44 PM
From today, it closes continuosly and I can't anymore load it.
I'm forced to stop to play to it as I was forced to do a couple of weeks ago with Pet's shop story.
I hope in the future they can have their game running again.

maguar
12-25-12, 06:48 PM
Have you followed the tips from kooky? Also have you been able to find a suitable computer to update your iOS? Tried deleting and reinstalling?

WinniePoooh
01-08-13, 03:30 PM
Not again able to update, but from 3 days, I can play again to all the Team Lava games.
No idea why. It was one month or more that I couln't play Pet's shop story as it closes continuosly, then Castle story followed the same way. And after to have updated Dragon Story and Dragon Story New Dawn, I couldn't play anymore with any of the games, included Restaurant, Bakery and Farm Story. Then 3 days ago they all started to work again. I have only restarted the Ipad, but I did it also before.

maguar
01-08-13, 03:35 PM
Well I'm glad you're able to play again

01-09-13, 02:23 AM
Ipad 1
5.1.1 (9B206)

Thanks.

Try force closing out all your background applications before playing. Sounds like this may be a memory issue.
Sync your Ipad with itunes. This sometimes helps.

When you sync, check to make sure your Ipad has the most current version.( I cannot remember the highest version for Ipad 1).

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.
KK, FYI for IPAD1, the highest IOS is 5.1.1. It can't go any further. You can check with apple store for that.

WinniePoooh
01-11-13, 05:46 PM
Thanks, me too!

Margherita