PDA

View Full Version : The time needed to make a major update?

adrianssto
12-03-12, 07:06 AM
Just like the title, how long do you think it will take to finish a major update?
It's been about a week since the suggestion thread disappeared. I'm getting
very impatient waiting for it.

mamareader02
12-03-12, 09:39 AM
I seriously need more habitats-WOULD even pay GOLD .i have an addiction to the Pegasus,and my island seems to be very lucky in getting them(11),and I know i would hate to sell even one!monsters and dragon stories really need the option to buy over- limit habitats,as all the other TL games have that option(slots,ovens,nurseries,etc).really don't know why TL doesn't give us that option,as they would be BANKING BIG TIME ,as this is an option many players have been begging for,and yes,for coins would be nice(lol),but we all know it would be for gold,but PLEASE at least give us the option(would be a very nice Christmas gift to your players who would in turn fund those Christmas bonuses by buying up habitats)

anketam
12-03-12, 06:26 PM
Now that is a suggestion I like.

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 03:47 AM
if it were for gold, I wouldn't go for it. :p that's how cheap I am. I mean, depending on the ammount of gold of course. Right now I have accumulated 100 gold or so, but I wouldn't give more than 30 gold for an extra habitat, and even that seems too much.

This game is terribly ignored by TL, and that sucks... they could improve a lot more stuff, add many more new features, but they don't seem to want to do it.

tr8on
12-04-12, 06:45 AM
if it were for gold, i wouldn't go for it. :p that's how cheap i am. I mean, depending on the ammount of gold of course. Right now i have accumulated 100 gold or so, but i wouldn't give more than 30 gold for an extra habitat, and even that seems too much.

This game is terribly ignored by tl, and that sucks... They could improve a lot more stuff, add many more new features, but they don't seem to want to do it.

^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last statement says it all. Very sad.

mamareader02
12-04-12, 07:59 AM
It does seem to be ignored,we can't even get a weekly update,just one monster every 2 weeks!we also need (like DS needs)the ability to store monsters,and please,new decorations!but I really believe,again,like DS needs,the option to "open habitat"slot.just have it blacked out like RS,BS,or FS,and put a "you have max amt of habitats,for __,get another"

mamareader02
12-04-12, 08:07 AM
Oh-and to be able to upgrade farms to get quick but large food amounts like in dragon story!C'mon TL-don't leave monsters in the dust!(like poor home story that gets barely a monthly update!)

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 02:44 PM
Oh-and to be able to upgrade farms to get quick but large food amounts like in dragon story!C'mon TL-don't leave monsters in the dust!(like poor home story that gets barely a monthly update!)

Yes, new farms with the faster growing food would be so cool! Monster Story needs more love. Especially since I just bred the gobbledegoo and the sapphire kraken xD they could inspire themselves in DS.

sehana
12-04-12, 02:44 PM
The current suggestion thread is here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40962-Monster-Suggestions-Nov-27):)

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 02:56 PM
Yes, new farms with the faster growing food would be so cool! Monster Story needs more love. Especially since I just bred the gobbledegoo and the sapphire kraken xD they could inspire themselves in DS.

We desperately need new updates. A lot more monsters could be created. There are only two diamond hybrids: the hybrids for air, shell and forest are still missing.

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 02:56 PM
The current suggestion thread is here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40962-Monster-Suggestions-Nov-27):)

Whoops, sorry!

sehana
12-04-12, 03:27 PM
Whoops, sorry!
It's ok :)

mamareader02
12-04-12, 03:36 PM
Yes,more hybrids!

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 04:01 PM
@Sehana: ;)

Yes,more hybrids!

Many, many more!

adrianssto
01-10-13, 03:40 AM
I have been waiting ever since there was the monthly update suggestion thread which was closed on 27th November 2012 (correct me if I'm wrong). I know it takes time to make an update, but I don't think it's supposed to be taking this long. I thought that MS would get a huge update on christmas, but no, it didn't get any huge update, just a monster that came as the usual 2 weeks update. Then I thought we would get a new year update, but, again I hoped too much, just another usual 2 weeks update. So, when will we get our update if the suggestion thread was already over in late november last year?????

LilMzB4Life
01-16-13, 06:47 PM
I hope we get something soon. I've gotten all the monsters and now I'm just breeding for the sake of breeding. Getting really bored now :-(

adrianssto
03-03-13, 02:40 AM
Since last year, I always follow the Monster - Polls and Suggestions Thread. Each month I see a number of good suggestions, there are always good suggestions. It's been about 6 months since I first read about polls and suggestion thread. Except for monsters, not even a single update since then. Taking an example, a lot of the members just asked for a simple request, decorations. Any kind of decorations would do, just add some decorations. What did we get? None. 6 months and we get none.6.Months.

I'm humbly asking whether TeamLava is making or even planning an update for Monster Story? If TeamLava doesn't plan on making an update for Monster Story, then just say so. Don't make anymore of those Monster - Polls and Suggestions thread, don't give us fake hopes. And if TeamLava did plan and is in progress of making an update for Monster Story, please, let us know how's the update progress for our favorite game. Knowing the progress of the update will keep us from leaving the game permanently, we'll have something to look forward to. A lot of people has left the game already, if being transparent to the members can keep more people from leaving the game, why not?

adrianssto
03-03-13, 03:17 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2v2jdao.jpg

If I wasn't a Monster Story player and looking for some games, then I came across this game. I checked and liked every details of the description and then I looked at the "Updated: " section, I would have thought:

"WOW! I'm sure this game must not have been neglected"

Yeah right. How could Monster Story gets more players if what's shown is one like that. I know that I wouldn't want to try getting the game, afraid that the game will be discontinued when I already progressed so much and loved the game.

kooky panda
03-03-13, 09:00 AM
We may not get updates every week like some of the other games, but we have received some new monsters recently.