PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

jula1221
12-03-12, 06:21 AM
Hi, I am having troubles with my gift comand. They don't work and I can't send gifts to my friends. What is wrong?
Help me, Please, thanks
jula1221, level 18

kooky panda
12-03-12, 06:33 AM
Can you give more details?
What is happening when you try to send gifts?
What gifts are you trying to send?

jula1221
12-04-12, 07:16 AM
When I visit a friend there is no comand to gift them. In the list of friends all the comand are grei and don't work. I only can giftback. My level is 18

tiggerhobbes
12-04-12, 07:20 AM
I can't seem to gift anyone at the moment. Tried to send gift, the option is available, but every player I tried to send to apparently received the maximum numb of gifts they can get today O.O

Am I the only one santa left out? I haven't received any gift today either.

Am I the only one left in limbo? Very sad :-( (and major apology to neighbors)

nokkha
12-04-12, 08:19 AM
I can't seem to gift anyone at the moment. Tried to send gift, the option is available, but every player I tried to send to apparently received the maximum numb of gifts they can get today O.O

Am I the only one santa left out? I haven't received any gift today either.

Am I the only one left in limbo? Very sad :-( (and major apology to neighbors)

I tried to send you one this morning but it said you already got maximum number of gifts... -.-" and I thought ohhh tigger is popularrrr ^^,

tiggerhobbes
12-04-12, 08:23 AM
Alright, so I'm officially on Santa's naughty ist ^^;;;; I'll enjoy my coals while it lasts.

Again, apologies to neighbors, I'm not snubbing you, I swear!

kooky panda
12-04-12, 09:19 AM
You can only send out three gifts per day. Once you send out your three gifts, you will not have any gift buttons show up for your other neighbors.
Also when sending if your nbr is maxed out on a gift, like glimmerdust(already have 99 of them), you will get the message that they you cannot send them a gift. Try sending them another gift.

Note : Some gifts have a limit on the number you can send per day- jewel-1/furs-2/silver ores-2

tiggerhobbes
12-04-12, 09:26 AM
I've been sending exactly 3 gifts per day, every day, since I started this game.

Today, I attempted to send gifts, one by one, specifically to different neighbors (because they required different materials.)

Not one of them went through.

I know I'm definitely not maxed out on GD (I have ... tah dah ... zero GD in my inventory) and my neighbor confirmed should couldn't send it to me either :-(

So ... I think Santa jinxed my account. Anyone else experiencing problems with gifts? Mine was fine until yesterday.

The only thing I can think of was Thurston's quest. I got a little over zealous recruiting stout knights and sent a request to every single neighbor under the sun. Then again as far as I understand, task request and 3-per-day gifts are two different entities?

kooky panda
12-04-12, 09:28 AM
I've been sending exactly 3 gifts per day, every day, since I started this game.

Today, I attempted to send gifts, one by one, specifically to different neighbors (because they required different materials.)

Not one of them went through.

I know I'm definitely not maxed out on GD (I have ... tah dah ... zero GD in my inventory) and my neighbor confirmed should couldn't send it to me either :-(

So ... I think Santa jinxed my account. Anyone else experiencing problems with gifts? Mine was fine until yesterday.

The only thing I can think of was Thurston's quest. I got a little over zealous recruiting stout knights and sent a request to every single neighbor under the sun. Then again as far as I understand, task request and 3-per-day gifts are two different entities?
Try restarting your device. If still issues, try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store.

tiggerhobbes
12-04-12, 09:35 AM
Thanks ... I think there must be something going on. A few new players befriended me and were able to send me gifts, and I gifted back okay. But somehow I can't send/ receiver gifts to/from my old pals even though the gift button is not greyed out (not that you're old, Nokka!!)

Puzzled @_@

nokkha
12-04-12, 10:43 PM
Thanks ... I think there must be something going on. A few new players befriended me and were able to send me gifts, and I gifted back okay. But somehow I can't send/ receiver gifts to/from my old pals even though the gift button is not greyed out (not that you're old, Nokka!!)

Puzzled @_@

It could be you were hangover from staying at the tavern all night & missing thing ya know.... Anyway will try again tomorrow, will send ya some bacon... Or mayhap GD ;)

tiggerhobbes
12-04-12, 11:12 PM
It could be you were hangover from staying at the tavern all night & missing thing ya know.... Anyway will try again tomorrow, will send ya some bacon... Or mayhap GD ;)

I swear Thurston slipped something into my drinks >_< I bet the baron sent him, he's a spy!!!

Righto, will try again today :-) Finally finished the Tablet so I can slow down on GD. Will toil for earth wisp instead :p~ Let me know what you need ^__^

nokkha
12-05-12, 06:48 AM
I swear Thurston slipped something into my drinks >_< I bet the baron sent him, he's a spy!!!

Righto, will try again today :-) Finally finished the Tablet so I can slow down on GD. Will toil for earth wisp instead :p~ Let me know what you need ^__^

Yike, I have to remember to check here first be4 I gift you lol just sent ya more GD... I need a few more jewels so I can finish the thurston's fort ;) made a mistake by loading some into the rich caravan now I need it back so bad for the royal block/beam I have to make! Lol

PS: I sent thurston to see if you have the purple cow, I'm intend to steal ohhh I meant borrow it ^___^