PDA

View Full Version : almost done for expanded an island

phoenixmap
12-03-12, 03:16 AM
i'm almost done for expanded all of an island in game so here are my few question

does anyone done all expand yet ?
in each of an island their is one that cannot expand, what to do with it ?
i still don't have diamond dragon or any of ultra-rare dragon T^T
what next for me to do ? i'm almost done everything in game.
and the last problem is that i don't have quest for getting a 30 gold for downloading for a longtime, while my friend got this quest, idk why ? anyone can help me ?

dragonolic
12-03-12, 08:53 AM
does anyone done all expand yet ?
not that i know of, but i know several who are close

in each of an island their is one that cannot expand, what to do with it ?
this is a known issue, there isn't anything you can do with those spots

i still don't have diamond dragon or any of ultra-rare dragon T^T
what next for me to do ? i'm almost done everything in game.
Sorry :( You are not the only one. Other people might tell you to "just keep trying!" but I think that is patronizing. No advice for you here.

and the last problem is that i don't have quest for getting a 30 gold for downloading for a longtime, while my friend got this quest, idk why ? anyone can help me ?
the quests to try out other games are random whether you get them or not. they just released the new jewel mania game, so you might get a quest to play that one soon, but there are no promises.

hope that helps some, congratulations on beating the game :)

tr8on
12-03-12, 12:04 PM
There really isn't any end game... once you unlock everything and have everything... there isn't much left to do but wait for updates. :/

OpeningCeremony
12-03-12, 01:04 PM
i finished all my expansions and yes there is 1 plot of land that you cannot expand on each island except for one (6 plots). They converted one unexpandable plot to the golden tree in the new dawn update. So perhaps they intend to do something with the other unexpandable plots in the future.

i also haven't gotten any quests for downloading a game in DS in a very long time, but I receive it in all the other TL games. not sure why this is happening?

i'm still missing a lot of dragons so that's really all i can do... is keep breeding :)

nikky2012
12-03-12, 05:30 PM
I do have one neighbor who has finished all the expansions.