PDA

View Full Version : Position of Tablet of Tabernum

mizuiro15
12-03-12, 01:44 AM
Hello,
I just unlocked the Tabernum and collected from it 2 times already.
I read some posts and it says it shouldn't be rotated.
I just wanted to know what is its original position?
I can't wait 15 hrs for results to come and rotate it again and wait again.

Pls help..

tasjatjuh157
12-03-12, 02:02 AM
Im very curious about this too, i havent gotten my second goal, maybe because i turned it? ( i cant remember but i replaced it so it is possible)

maguar
12-03-12, 02:04 AM
If you've got the latest version it doesn't matter if you rotate it. It is a very rare drop so don't be surprised if it takes awhile before getting shards.

mystoryzoozoo
12-03-12, 04:10 AM
I was wondering about this too. I unlock about a week ago and only ever gotten coins. I rotated it a great deal but if that's not relevant I guess I should not worry. I'm not good at being patient.

tarantelle
12-03-12, 05:18 AM
You can rotate the Tablet or replace it, no problem! You just have to be patient, it takes a few days before dropping it's first goal!

wassupbaby
12-03-12, 05:50 AM
You can rotate the Tablet or replace it, no problem! You just have to be patient, it takes a few days before dropping it's first goal!

Or few weeks in my case >.<

mizuiro15
12-03-12, 09:12 AM
thanks for your replies! ��
Well, all we can do is to wait for the shard to be dropped..
Atleast we don't have to worry about it being rotated or something!

SuranK
12-03-12, 12:10 PM
Or few weeks in my case >.<

At least you're not the only one... ;) I'm just focussing on other goals now. Hope to get the shards soon enough

sugarzen6
12-03-12, 02:12 PM
I looked at the tablet on Stormie's wall just to be sure it was positioned in it's original position- guess it doesn't matter but I was covering all bases. I think my tablet has been unlocked for almost three weeks with no shards. Very frustrating.

kooky panda
12-03-12, 03:16 PM
I looked at the tablet on Stormie's wall just to be sure it was positioned in it's original position- guess it doesn't matter but I was covering all bases. I think my tablet has been unlocked for almost three weeks with no shards. Very frustrating.
My tablet has been unlocked for over a month. I finally got my first shard today. I have only rotated mine a couple of times.

sugarzen6
12-03-12, 03:30 PM
Ahh Kooky you give me hope. I've gotten to the point of having zero expectations of a shard when I click it. I've tried different positions, spinning it like mad before collecting and finally leaving it in it's original postion- anything for some illusion of control lol.

nokkha
12-03-12, 08:49 PM
Ahh Kooky you give me hope. I've gotten to the point of having zero expectations of a shard when I click it. I've tried different positions, spinning it like mad before collecting and finally leaving it in it's original postion- anything for some illusion of control lol.

Me too!!! Lol I'm feeling much better now I guess I'll just leave it alone and pray... -/\-''

kooky panda
12-03-12, 09:37 PM
I had almost given up hope too, then this morning, there it was!!

I also have never received an animal or tree from the adventures.... maybe that will come soon too. **fingers crossed**

sugarzen6
12-04-12, 08:02 AM
Yay congrats Kooky! I got a pig from the first adventure today which was my first special item. I'm taking this as a sign that tomorrow I'll get a shard and you'll get a tree or animal lol.

catcrack
12-04-12, 08:07 AM
Rotate? Mine won't stop spinning! How do you stop it anyway???

kooky panda
12-04-12, 09:25 AM
Rotate? Mine won't stop spinning! How do you stop it anyway???

You are talking about the windmill?

kooky panda
12-04-12, 09:26 AM
Yay congrats Kooky! I got a pig from the first adventure today which was my first special item. I'm taking this as a sign that tomorrow I'll get a shard and you'll get a tree or animal lol.

yeah!! I got a apple tree from the second adventure this morning. Things are looking up. Now for that pig.. LOL

mizuiro15
12-06-12, 12:51 AM
Guess what guys!!!
I finally got my knowedge shard..
Before collecting from it, I rotated it twice and yey!!
It dropped the shard :D

yupiyupigumgum
12-06-12, 01:51 AM
Is it really supposed to be rotated? Because if it isn't, we will look silly and TL game designer will be laughing at us and say what the heck are you doing guys?

mizuiro15
12-06-12, 09:11 AM
Well, the moderator said it doesn't matter if it is rotated or what because of the update.
I just tried because I really want to get it..
So, I just shared my experience but I'm not recommending it or implying it as the rule to get shard.

sugarzen6
12-06-12, 12:37 PM
The rotating is just coincidence. Many of us have rotated like crazy with no shards. Congrats on getting one!:)

wassupbaby
12-06-12, 02:09 PM
Still waiting for my 3rd shard to come :((

moda999
12-06-12, 02:17 PM
I have 2 games roughly same levels and 4 shards on one but nothing on the other despite multiple spinning sessions! Given up now and try to ignore it lol.

kopitownhk
12-06-12, 09:09 PM
haven't even got my first shard. I've had the tablet for more than a week now

maguar
12-07-12, 02:55 AM
haven't even got my first shard. I've had the tablet for more than a week now

It took me months. It just takes time.

wassupbaby
12-08-12, 12:52 PM
Finally !!! Just got my 3rd shard . *jump* :D waiting for the last shard to come . Yesssss!

maguar
12-08-12, 02:03 PM
Finally !!! Just got my 3rd shard . *jump* :D waiting for the last shard to come . Yesssss!

The third one is very nice as it gives reduced energy needed to harvest crops. Congratulations.

scottyhaha
12-08-12, 03:42 PM
I got really lucky 3 shards in 4 days. Got my golden apple and 4th shard today

maguar
12-08-12, 03:43 PM

With luck like that have you bought a lotto ticket? Lol

scottyhaha
12-08-12, 03:51 PM
With luck like that have you bought a lotto ticket? Lol
I think I should buy a lotto ticket today

wassupbaby
12-08-12, 04:34 PM

Whhhhaaaaattt ? o_O unbelievable.
@maguar: tks :)

catcrack
12-22-12, 09:59 PM
You are talking about the windmill?
Sorry, it was the conservatory.

Does placement or rotation have any bering on drops? I haven't seen a shard after moving it back to the original position.

moda999
12-23-12, 06:35 AM
Sorry, it was the conservatory.

Does placement or rotation have any bering on drops? I haven't seen a shard after moving it back to the original position.

People say not but after weeks and weeks of nothing I cracked and moved it back to original place and pointing in original direction and got a shard first collection. Maybe coincidence but leaving it in same place for now.

PS Actually quite difficult working out where it was originally! I think it may be ok to move after you collect from it once - did this on my other game and got all 4 shards no problem.

OpeningCeremony
12-31-12, 03:58 PM
does anyone know what the secret effects are from each shard? i've received 3/4 shards so far. I think one of the secret effects from the 1st shard is a fey crystal drop from the well/pond.

wassupbaby
12-31-12, 04:20 PM
does anyone know what the secret effects are from each shard? i've received 3/4 shards so far. I think one of the secret effects from the 1st shard is a fey crystal drop from the well/pond.

1st shard : x2 drop rate for water , higher chance to get fish and mermaid scale
2nd shard : higher drop rate from monsters( fangs, skunks, trolls), u get more item from them
3st shard : 33% chance to get an extra energy when harvest
4st shard( which i dont have yet :( ) : you can craft mithrill, jewel, silver ore ... in your magic forge.

wassupbaby
12-31-12, 04:21 PM
And all of them have some "secret effect" , which im not sure about.

rosewaterlily
12-31-12, 04:24 PM
People say not but after weeks and weeks of nothing I cracked and moved it back to original place and pointing in original direction and got a shard first collection. Maybe coincidence but leaving it in same place for now.

This happened to me too. First shard came in the immediate collection after I moved it back to the original position/direction. Nothing since then though so I moved it away and rotated after a few weeks of waiting. Maybe next time I move it back to the original position I can get my second shard? Going try my current position/rotation for a little while longer since I like the way my buildings are arranged now.

maguar
12-31-12, 05:16 PM
One secret effect is that you can find fey crystals from things like ponds/wells/monsters

heidik901
01-01-13, 07:02 AM
Drops are mathematical odds. Any other theories about placement, spinning, etc, times or day, are superstition. But, I don't have anything against superstition and just moved my tablet to the original position. LOL

I had one shard drop right after I unlocked the tablet, and now not another one for weeks and weeks. I also haven't noticed an increased drop in murmaid scales after the aquifer quest, though I believe the developers if they say they are. It must be a tiny increase at best.

scottyhaha
01-01-13, 07:02 PM

Yes that's is the 1st shard secret effects is from pond/well getting a fey crystal, the 2nd shard is ****ing monster gets fey crystal, and the 3rd shard is harvesting gets fry crystal. I got 10 crystals from it. The 4th shard has no secret effect. Idk if there's any other secret effect.

wassupbaby
01-02-13, 02:41 AM
Sir piggy just dropped a fey crystal for me huh.

arale_norimaki
01-02-13, 03:18 AM
Sir piggy just dropped a fey crystal for me huh.

How many shards have you got?

arale_norimaki
01-02-13, 03:18 AM
Sorry, I meant: have you got your fourth shard since yesterday? ;)

wassupbaby
01-02-13, 04:12 AM
Sorry, I meant: have you got your fourth shard since yesterday? ;)

Unfortunately i havent got it yet :(

arale_norimaki
01-02-13, 04:20 AM
Unfortunately i havent got it yet :(

So we can guess that drop from Sir piggy is not related to shards, right?

joly_fh
01-02-13, 04:35 AM
I'm really frustrated by now, I have tabernum for over a month and not a single shard, I slowly don't believe they exist, are you sure there is nothing about location or any other bug?

arale_norimaki
01-02-13, 04:58 AM
I'm really frustrated by now, I have tabernum for over a month and not a single shard, I slowly don't believe they exist, are you sure there is nothing about location or any other bug?

For some people, putting it back to its original location did the trick.
For others (like me, for my first shard), spinning seemed to to help.
I've read that keeping Old Thomas house in storage may keep you from getting them.

And for all those tricks, there are always reports stating the opposite. So all I can say is, good luck, I hope you get your shards soon!

cloudsail
01-02-13, 12:13 PM
OMG I just got my 4th shard! It's been so long since I got one I totally wasn't expecting it. Now to accumulate 50 jewels... sigh. Guess my knights aren't going to be hunting bandits for a while.

cloudsail
01-02-13, 12:14 PM
Btw I moved my tablet but have never rotated it.

OpeningCeremony
01-02-13, 12:41 PM
Yes that's is the 1st shard secret effects is from pond/well getting a fey crystal, the 2nd shard is ****ing monster gets fey crystal, and the 3rd shard is harvesting gets fry crystal. I got 10 crystals from it. The 4th shard has no secret effect. Idk if there's any other secret effect.

thanks. hmm that's very interesting that they all drop the fey crystal. i only have one fey crystal so far :)

also i rotated the tablet a few times, but then i just returned it to its original position and it seems like that's when the shards dropped. (whenever it was in that position) still waiting on the 4th..

prispunya
01-03-13, 02:48 AM
some of you are very lucky to get all the four shards..been crossing my fingers everytime i collected from the tabernum and still only coins popped out..
I got my 1st shard after put it on original location and position, tried rotated it like crazy, collected from it few times b4 the 1st shard came..still waiting for the 2nd..and keeeeeppp waitiingg..:(

rosewaterlily
01-03-13, 08:08 PM
I got my second shard today! Second collection after I moved it back to the original position again. Maybe I should keep moving it away and then putting it back to the original position since those are the only times I've gotten shards.

iLLUMI2012
01-04-13, 10:27 AM
Position and rotation doesn't influence when shards are dropped.
I've never moved mine and I got three shards in as many weeks.
Been almost a month now and still haven't received the 4th. It's all a luck of the draw I guess. :)

mymummy789
01-04-13, 10:34 AM
After waiting patiently (?!?) for weeks I finally got my third shard today.

dala12
01-04-13, 02:32 PM
I am so jealous! But I will wait very patiently .... Hope it will happen soon!

wassupbaby
01-04-13, 07:15 PM
Its 3 AM where i live. Somehow cant sleep tonight. Logged in CS and saw the tablet is ready to collect. Booom , there was my 4th and last shard. Cant be happier wohoooo . Just finished the 4th shard's quest and now i can craft mithril, jewel and silver yaaaayy. Then i looked into magic forge , the recipe requires 10 coal for a jewel,10 iron for silver and 50 silvers for mithril . Sooo disapointed with the requirement =.= Anw , im going back to sleep now ....

rengirl1978
01-04-13, 07:18 PM
I got my first shard today!! Finally! (Level 25)

scottyhaha
01-04-13, 07:53 PM
Its 3 AM where i live. Somehow cant sleep tonight. Logged in CS and saw the tablet is ready to collect. Booom , there was my 4th and last shard. Cant be happier wohoooo . Just finished the 4th shard's quest and now i can craft mithril, jewel and silver yaaaayy. Then i looked into magic forge , the recipe requires 10 coal for a jewel,10 iron for silver and 50 silvers for the requirement =.= Anw , im going back to sleep now ....

The only thing I craft is mithrils. Have 4 so far, hopefully it's useful in the future

wassupbaby
01-04-13, 09:13 PM
The only thing I craft is mithrils. Have 4 so far, hopefully it's useful in the future

Yeah hopefully :/ i already got 2 from mining the dark cave formation. Not sure if i want to spend 50 silvers on sth like that. It's quite risky to stockpile mithril. Maybe it'll worth it. We'll see :)

iLLUMI2012
01-05-13, 06:50 AM
Its 3 AM where i live. Somehow cant sleep tonight. Logged in CS and saw the tablet is ready to collect. Booom , there was my 4th and last shard. Cant be happier wohoooo . Just finished the 4th shard's quest and now i can craft mithril, jewel and silver yaaaayy. Then i looked into magic forge , the recipe requires 10 coal for a jewel,10 iron for silver and 50 silvers for mithril . Sooo disapointed with the requirement =.= Anw , im going back to sleep now ....
Now that's interesting!
I've been placing my Forge in storage when not required so I'm wondering if this is why I've not got the 4th Shard....?? Maybe if the Tablet can't see the forge then it won't drop the shard. I've noticed Thurston's Tower drops a sword if i collect from it while the forge is crafting one. Maybe something similar applies to the 4th shard. Interesting.....
Thanks for providing this info! :)

arale_norimaki
01-05-13, 08:47 AM
Now that's interesting!
I've noticed Thurston's Tower drops a sword if i collect from it while the forge is crafting one.

That IS interesting! I rarely forge swords, maybe that's why I never get seords from the fort. I'll try that!

wassupbaby
01-05-13, 10:05 AM
OR it was just coincident :D anw , good luck with the sword and the shard.
FYI : i had my magic forge in my kingdom all the time but didnt get the shard until yesterday so ... :)

nandita1
01-05-13, 10:54 AM
I have never got any shards from the tablet even though I've had it for 2months. This game has become boring now that I'm to getting any mor goals. Just stockpiling stuff is no fun

rengirl1978
01-05-13, 01:13 PM
I have never got any shards from the tablet even though I've had it for 2months. This game has become boring now that I'm to getting any mor goals. Just stockpiling stuff is no fun

Nooo! Don't give up! You WILL get the shard! I was starting to think it was a myth, or my game was glitched or something, but then I got it 2 days ago, finally! I am nearly a level 26. It will come, I promise!

FYI, I did recently return my tablet to its original position. Then I got the shard the 2nd time collecting from it. Not sure if it's a coincedence or not...

scottyhaha
01-05-13, 03:15 PM
Since I got the tablet, I never had it in its original spot. Within 2 weeks I got all 4 of them. Its just luck. And don't worry about the 4th shard I think it's useless 10 coals to make a jewel, 10 iron ores to make a silver, 50 silvers to make a mithril.

rosewaterlily
01-05-13, 10:17 PM
Just got my third shard (from the original position)! Less than two days after my second shard finally dropped. Guess I need to start amassing jewels for the fourth shard in case it ever shows up. I'm always maxed out on silver so it would be nice to have the mithril recipe just to get rid of my silver (have two beast statues already and am limited by jewels to make royal blocks and beams).

iLLUMI2012
01-05-13, 11:16 PM
Yeh it's all based on percentages (not sure exactly how it's calculated) but sometimes you hit a sweet spot where every week/day you're getting rare stuff then all of a sudden you don't see anything for weeks, or months in some cases that I've read.
So it is all very much 'luck of the draw' based. I guess it's designed that way to give players something to keep striving for, rather than get everything all at once which would make the game too easy and players would lose interest.

beaniedee6
01-17-13, 05:44 PM
Now that's interesting!
I've been placing my Forge in storage when not required so I'm wondering if this is why I've not got the 4th Shard....?? Maybe if the Tablet can't see the forge then it won't drop the shard. I've noticed Thurston's Tower drops a sword if i collect from it while the forge is crafting one. Maybe something similar applies to the 4th shard. Interesting.....
Thanks for providing this info! :)

I noticed this as well today! Definitely a good bonus item. Saves those jewels.

heidik901
01-20-13, 07:57 PM
I got my second shard! The nice thing was I had all the materials needed to complete the goal, on hand. So while it took weeks to drop, there was the advantage of completing the goal immediately.

heidik901
01-20-13, 07:58 PM
Oh, I guess I should add, that when my shard dropped, the tablet was not in its original position.

tiggerhobbes
01-21-13, 10:28 AM
I'm consciously slowing down now, reducing my game play time and no longer making efforts to keep all my craft buildings busy and prevent inventory max out etc (tall orders for mushrooms and rocks.)

But I'm still at Lvl 29 and about to hit my cap. When I hit 30 I might delete the game, call it a mid-life crisis if you like :p

TBH I'm so well trained to strategically maximize productivity in game that I've become alarmingly un-productive in real life. So I welcome a chance to put myself back in order. Having said that, I'll miss the resource-building collection every 4 hours, not to mention the breathe-halting moments of truth when I collect from the tablet, and the lip-biting moments when I collect from my keep.

Don't worry, I most probably won't have the self-discipline to actually delete it, and if I do I will most definitely come back when they update.

Rockinkitten
01-24-13, 11:07 PM
I have 4 shards but my daughter has none on her game. We started at the same time. I see some others are still waiting for the first one too. I wonder if having the first shard makes the chance of shards dropping bigger? I've rotated the thing but I guess that doesn't make a difference. I know about rare but come oooooon!

maguar
01-25-13, 01:29 AM
Annecdotally it does seem to be that once you get the first the others are a bit easier. Still difficult and rare though.

pilotkurt
04-02-13, 12:18 PM
I moved the tablet back to its original position, and it dropped the first shard on my first collection. I will repost when I get the others.

katbtodd
04-02-13, 12:48 PM
I have all 4 shards and I have moved it many times,,,

ipaddolo
04-02-13, 02:32 PM
I got the first 2 shards in the first week, then it's 3 weeks im waiting for the 3rd :(

OpeningCeremony
04-02-13, 02:52 PM
on my main account i got the 1st shard rather quickly and i was moving it around and rotating it. but my 2nd shard finally arrived the other day, it felt like i've been waiting forever in between the two drops. on my alternate account, once i got the 1st shard, the remaining 3 came within a month's time. i definitely moved the tablet also. i can't even remember where the original position is.. haha. but it just seems very random when the tablet will drop a shard. i hope i get the 3rd on my main account soon! harvesting crops is draining all my energy.

Starlitstream
04-03-13, 03:16 PM
Finally got the second shard!! :-)

stormidwombat
04-04-13, 06:38 AM
I got my second shard yesterday. My first shard was about three months ago. I moved and rotated the thingy at the begining of the week, decided I had nothing to lose, and a day or so later, the second shard came. Coincidence I am sure but pretty strange, three months of collecting and nothing. I move and rotate and then it drops.