PDA

View Full Version : Tablet of Tabernum / Magic Garden

tarantelle
12-03-12, 12:09 AM
Yesterday I got another goal from the Tablet of Tabernum: 60000 coins / 40 glimmerdust / 40 purple petals. Results: 33% less energy when chopping harvest (you earn some energy every three chops) :)

Question: Magic garden gives faerie in jar, magic fruit etc. Does anybody know when they can be used again (already have my purple cow).

wassupbaby
12-03-12, 01:32 AM
Ughhh u got 3rd shard . Im stil waiting on it. Congrats!

tasjatjuh157
12-03-12, 02:01 AM
What made it trigger that goal? Ive done the first about a week ago, but i havent got the second goal yet?

yupiyupigumgum
12-03-12, 02:29 AM
What is 'shard' everyone talking about? I can't remember which goal ... I had the tabernum, did I missed any goal?

maguar
12-03-12, 02:46 AM
What is 'shard' everyone talking about? I can't remember which goal ... I had the tabernum, did I missed any goal?

It's a rare drop from the tablet. Check out this post to see what it looks like

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38252-Tablet-of-Tabernum&p=474537&viewfull=1#post474537

yupiyupigumgum
12-03-12, 04:31 AM
Nope, I remembered making book cover, pages and ink but never had this thing. And i already had tabernum for months! If it was 'rare' stuff, that make sense. Rare stuff in my kingdom became (extremely) rare (and almost impossible to get) stuff :p

tarantelle
12-03-12, 05:16 AM
I was surprised too......definitely rare, but patience will be rewarded i guess!!

abeleneyeo
12-04-12, 08:44 AM
Anyone know what does the 2nd shard unlock?

wassupbaby
12-04-12, 09:52 AM
Anyone know what does the 2nd shard unlock?

You get more items from defeating monsters( fangs, skunks, troll )

Triple_K
03-17-13, 07:45 AM
I already got my purple cow, do we use majic fruit for something else? One of my neighbors said if u get up to 20 majic fruit u can get a fruit tree...is this true because I have 22 now and nothing triggered or happened?

elaur
03-17-13, 07:49 AM
:( Still no shards for me. I think it wasn't included in my version of the game.

I was wondering what the point of magic fruit is too. So many extra drop buildings don't seem as exciting later in the game. Too bad Ivy's hut & magic garden don't drop mermaid scales in groups. That would be great. Heck Magic garden could actually drop useful crops! (like wheat) I think I'm going to post this in the suggestion thread too actually

maguar
03-17-13, 02:33 PM
I already got my purple cow, do we use majic fruit for something else? One of my neighbors said if u get up to 20 majic fruit u can get a fruit tree...is this true because I have 22 now and nothing triggered or happened?

Sorry I think your neighbour was having a joke. At the moment there's no other use. If they bring back the royals sundae (I think) it used magic fruit.

Triple_K
03-17-13, 03:42 PM
Sorry I think your neighbour was having a joke. At the moment there's no other use. If they bring back the royals sundae (I think) it used magic fruit.

Hahaha maybe so or I prob misunderstood in the way he put it over but when I had just started the game and not too familiar with gifting I asked him to send me golden apple and he said magic garden drops it or when I obtain 20 fruit I will get one of the various trees. Maybe he was talking abt something else, I dunno lol. The MSG is long gone, will have to ask him again. I was hoping to get an apple tree, got a lemon one from adventure. But with my luck and those adventures I might not get golden apple for awhile anyways. At least I'm happy I got all the shards :D bcuz from what i've read some people haven't even got one yet. Thanks Maguar :)