PDA

View Full Version : Turkey dragons still so much to feed?!

Countergolem
12-02-12, 10:54 PM
I have 3 turkey dragons that I don't want to evolve because of the food prices... Team lava please lower it back to normal since the competition is over.. I have nothing I can evolve except for those turkeys.. Thanks

zxJinXxz
12-02-12, 11:13 PM
Why would they put it back. Countless people did it. It's only fair now they stay at the current price

sweetstuff525
12-03-12, 06:26 AM
you dont need 3 turkeys epic.... im only putting one of each kind epic... since i hear that after you get you diamond you have to start deleting multiples

that would be a waste of food

Countergolem
12-03-12, 09:44 AM
You're right , but turkey doesn't have light element in it, so it shouldn't cost so much , should it?

Countergolem
12-03-12, 09:45 AM
Funny you should say that, I currently have 6 epic eagle dragons and 3 baby ones. Wish they capsule increase the habitats (:

Sefyre
12-03-12, 08:48 PM
No they shouldn't. The prices were (unfairly) jacked up for iOS users ONLY to match that of the Light Dragons SOLELY because of the contest, in my honest opinion.

Talk about gameplay inconsistency.

Countergolem
12-03-12, 09:10 PM
No they shouldn't. The prices were (unfairly) jacked up for iOS users ONLY to match that of the Light Dragons SOLELY because of the contest, in my honest opinion.

Talk about gameplay inconsistency.

u mean the feeding prices on android users is not jacked up?

Sefyre
12-03-12, 09:19 PM
u mean the feeding prices on android users is not jacked up?

Nope. My friend who was on Android (and other users on this forum) reported non-jacked-up feeding cost prices for their Turkey Dragons. I wrote a post about this very issue in the Turkey Dragon contest thread, actually, because to me, that was and is unfair.