PDA

View Full Version : Energy Refill/glitch?

clarkstonia
12-02-12, 10:14 PM
Whenever I used to do actions in my kingdom, there would be random bits of energy to collect. Did this go away after the update or does it stop after a certain level? I am currently playing on my ipad2, os: 6.0.1, cs:1.1.2amd on level 18.

I also have a different kingdom on my phone and do not have this problem, but I am on level 10 on this device.

Also, on both devices whenever I select a few tasks to do, the screen will freeze for a moment and reset my tasks and I have to reselect them constantly. I consistently force close my apps to save my battery.

jhhgbdj
12-02-12, 10:16 PM
I think that's only when you **** an animal like a skunkpine.

I don't think you should close your apps too often. I think that's the problem. Besides, i've done that and it only saves like 1% of the battery.

MHz_
12-02-12, 10:32 PM
You'll definitely see more energy during the first 10 levels, and that's by design. You'll still get bonus energy from ****ing beasts and monsters that appear though :)

clarkstonia
12-02-12, 11:02 PM
I get the extra energy from the beasts, but it just gives me back what I used to defeat the beast to start with :)

Thanks!

Nuryn212Ming
12-02-12, 11:42 PM
Always gt energy in return when defeting the beast and harvesting the farm. Non from other actions (i.e. mining the rocks or collecting from buildings)