PDA

View Full Version : Commedienes

MomsHouseofSweets
12-02-12, 08:51 PM
Ever take a minute and really watch your dragons?? I was watching my epic Air Dragon in flight around the habitat, then noticed he doesn't land too gracefully. LOL More like a crash landing. Too funny! Then I watched Aurora, who does somersaults in mid-air. When you have a minute ... watch them! LOL

Horntail21
12-02-12, 09:20 PM
I like the Fuzzy. Seems like a grumpy old man with his white hair and posture when he flies. Yelling at all the other dragons to keep off his lawn.

jrodt333
12-02-12, 10:36 PM
And the lv 4-6 firestorm trips on himself, doesn't he? Lol

dragonolic
12-03-12, 08:59 AM
The animators in the game are definitely talented. I enjoy the disappearing effect of some of the magic dragons and I think the baby firestorms faceplant quite a bit. The baby wizard dragon flies with his ears and squeezes his eyes shut tight when he does it as if he's trying really hard.

cedkugedchgd
12-03-12, 09:04 AM
i really love the dragon designs, especially from the mirage, atlantis and honeybee dragon :)

but the wild dragon looks... special.

clarknova81
12-03-12, 09:05 AM
I'm really impressed by the animations... The only missing thing is a good dragonbreath gere and there, but other than that, dragons in this game look really alive!

enoch4
12-03-12, 09:23 AM
Agree! Love the animation of the fuzzy, the clumsy air and seabreeze, the roaring epic fire, the cute little baby firestorm and wizard and life, the way the wings move on fairy and mistmoth, and the way diamond flies around with its eyes shut like it is too cool. Wish I had space to keep dragons in more stages because there is a lot of great artwork that I love watching.

Horntail21
12-03-12, 09:30 AM
Wish I had space to keep dragons in more stages because there is a lot of great artwork that I love watching.

For me it's more of an issue of not doing something on my Island. I really should have left some of the dragons in their earlier stages and I have left a few but, I can't stand seeing anything open. I always have dragons breeding, an egg in the nest (if possible) and a dragon in the evolution chamber. Maybe I'm OCD lol. I need to have something going on all the time or it bothers me.

enoch4
12-03-12, 09:34 AM
For me it's more of an issue of not doing something on my Island. I really should have left some of the dragons in their earlier stages and I have left a few but, I can't stand seeing anything open. I always have dragons breeding, an egg in the nest (if possible) and a dragon in the evolution chamber. Maybe I'm OCD lol. I need to have something going on all the time or it bothers me.

lol, I hear you about being OCD. I have to have one epic of each or else it bothers me. I was trying to keep duplicates of all the younger stages that I like, but I keep having to sell them to make space. I just hope I can hold on to my younger wizards.

enoch4
12-03-12, 10:22 AM
I also like the way the baby scorpion and poison hover in the air and jab their stingers at you.

I like the wing animation of some dragons better than others too - I like epic firestorm's big majestic wing motion, and epic diamond's really jointed wings, and way epic laserlight wings expand and contract in a kind of cool way, and the frantic sort of flapping that the clumsy air and seabreeze have (and obviously fairy/mistmoth, and baby wizard's ears). But it seems strange the way some dragons move up when their wings are going up, and down when their wings are going down. Like epic infinity and epic anubis. The downward motion of the wing seems like it should propel the dragon up, but the dragon sinks instead. That feels strange to me.

makafushigi
12-03-12, 11:28 AM
I like how the little water dragons swim in the water of their habitats. I always thought something was off about the color of my coral dragon... until I saw that they all sometimes do that too

Nefertekas
12-03-12, 01:09 PM
I love some of the animations too. Baby boo dragon is just ADORABLE.

kwhales
12-03-12, 03:32 PM
My daughter likes firestorms when they are little. When they are up in the air, their little legs bounce up and squish's their belly. She has kept alot of her dragons tiny for their silly antics.

makafushigi
12-03-12, 03:40 PM
ps. I also like the level 7-9 Titan Dragon and how it bounces on its butt. Reminds me of a dog for some reason.

kwhales
12-03-12, 03:41 PM
ps. I also like the level 7-9 Titan Dragon and how it bounces on its butt. Reminds me of a dog for some reason.

Not that I have a titan, but it reminds me of one of those video chairs you could buy for infront of the TV and play video games.

enoch4
12-03-12, 03:58 PM
My daughter likes firestorms when they are little. When they are up in the air, their little legs bounce up and squish's their belly. She has kept alot of her dragons tiny for their silly antics.

I like that too, and how the face looks grouchy. Like it is feeling disgruntled to find itself in a cute little squishy body.

That one seems the most unique. Usually more than one dragon uses similar design/animation, but adult titans are different from everything else.

kwhales
12-03-12, 04:57 PM
Fruitful flies with his but_ in the air.

enoch4
12-03-12, 09:52 PM
I always thought something was off about the color of my coral dragon... until I saw that they all sometimes do that too

I've been staring at my coral trying to figure out what you were talking about. Does the color change or something?

flowless
12-03-12, 10:29 PM
Love seabreeze cuz of its funny landing

Look like he is trying to learn how to fly

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 04:00 AM
I think Titan's ugly. :p

shell548
12-04-12, 04:50 PM
I've been staring at my coral trying to figure out what you were talking about. Does the color change or something?
They don't change color but if you look closely sometimes they will appear to be swimming in the water instead of on top of it. So the bottom half of them will look light blue and when their heads sort of pop up it will look like the heads are coming out of the water. It's kind of cute.

mistral88
12-04-12, 05:18 PM
The animators in the game are definitely talented. I enjoy the disappearing effect of some of the magic dragons and I think the baby firestorms faceplant quite a bit. The baby wizard dragon flies with his ears and squeezes his eyes shut tight when he does it as if he's trying really hard.

Me, too! I had kept most of my dragons at Baby level coz that's when they're cutest. LOL. Even my ultra rares and super rares are all babies. Guess I just don't want them seeing all grown up and crowded.

enoch4
12-04-12, 10:27 PM
They don't change color but if you look closely sometimes they will appear to be swimming in the water instead of on top of it. So the bottom half of them will look light blue and when their heads sort of pop up it will look like the heads are coming out of the water. It's kind of cute.

Oooohhhh, lol. I see what you mean now. Yes, that's another cute one. :)

BabyDinosaurRawr
12-05-12, 07:41 PM
I think its funny that all these dragons are vegetarians!
Not complaining though, nobody wants a factory farm on dragon story!