PDA

View Full Version : City Story Metro down?

stickboy19
12-02-12, 07:32 PM
Curious if anyone is having a problem loading the app. I haven't been able to access it all day.

bigbux3
12-02-12, 07:37 PM
My games are fine. You may need to restart your device. If not, delete and reinstall the app, don't worry, your games won't be lost.

stickboy19
12-02-12, 07:40 PM
thx for the quick reply! gonna try reloading the app:)

stickboy19
12-02-12, 07:52 PM
didn't work. Also tried uploading the Halloween version. I have not upgraded my IOS and perhaps that it is the issue. Still running 5.1 on my 4S......

bigbux3
12-02-12, 08:49 PM
Maybe that's the problem. Update your iPhone to iOS 6.0.1

Monkeh2369
12-03-12, 04:49 AM
Well I play on an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.1 and it is all fine for me.

JUst a thought, you haven't got a large city have you? If you have then you might be getting the issue some others are getting who have a large city. Have a look here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36317-Warning-If-you-build-a-large-city-the-game-won-t-let-you-play.

bigbux3
12-03-12, 07:29 AM
Well I play on an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.1 and it is all fine for me.

JUst a thought, you haven't got a large city have you? If you have then you might be getting the issue some others are getting who have a large city. Have a look here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36317-Warning-If-you-build-a-large-city-the-game-won-t-let-you-play.

Thanks for the link. And usually every time a new update comes out, companies like to update their apps to fit the requirements and standards for the newest iOS updates. If you're still at iOS 5, it would be recommended to update to iOS 6.

Charsville
12-03-12, 11:25 AM
Upgrading your iOS is always a good thing to do, but its not the problem. The problem is with the game not your iOS, or internet service. My second city Lakeview is level 47 has population over 8,000 with 3 wonders and runs on iOS 5. It started running extremely slow and I thought it was going to crash so I removed some buildings. It runs better now with population of 8,000 instead of 10,000. Since my other city kept crashing while running on iOS 6, I didnt upgrade. I intentionally left Lakeview on IOS 5 and I can still play.

Numerous cities have totally crashed since the update. We can't open our cities to play the game. We all have different devices and Internet connections. My city Charsville on iPad3 iOS 6 has crashed again and I'm still waiting for Team Lava help. You need to contact Team Lava support and put in a help request. Of course they are going to say the problem is your device, iOS, or Internet connection. Good luck.

Charsville
12-03-12, 11:35 AM
Oops I meant numerous cities have crashed since the maintenance they did last week. I'm hoping they will fix the crashing problem in the next update. Hope it's soon. Tired of Halloween version and want my game to work.