PDA

View Full Version : A very dumb question, but...

cedkugedchgd
12-02-12, 01:19 PM
i'm sorry to ask you this question but i'm really worried.. so i just got an infinity dragon and now i wonder if you are able to breed diamond hybrids (quetzal, gold, crusader etc.) with an infinity?

Horntail21
12-02-12, 01:23 PM
Yes you are. It's just like a diamond dragon.

SamKanj
12-02-12, 01:24 PM
Yes, you are able to breed diamond hybrids with Infinity.

willothewisps
12-02-12, 01:32 PM
What did you breed for it? And yes you can. Hakuna matata :)

grondai
12-02-12, 01:53 PM
If you breed any diamond with a diamond hybrid then you can only get that basic hybrid element or another hybrid. You cannot make another diamond or infinity with hybrids

kwhales
12-02-12, 01:59 PM
i'm sorry to ask you this question but i'm really worried.. so i just got an infinity dragon and now i wonder if you are able to breed diamond hybrids (quetzal, gold, crusader etc.) with an infinity?

First of all I have no idea about your question, cause I don't have anything you mentioned.....but.......

One of my college professors once said............there is only one dumb question, and that's the unasked one..

so, don't ever thing a question is dumb. That's how you learn. Especially here in the forum...ask away. we live to respond and give our 2 cents worth of advice.

cedkugedchgd
12-02-12, 02:33 PM
okay thanks guys :)

and especially thanks for your advice, kwhales! :D

Nefertekas
12-02-12, 04:27 PM
Indeed, your question was not dumb. It's a legit doubt. :) if you notice, diamond and infinity have the same element - diamond. Infinity just looks more like a two-headed dragon, whereas diamond looks like a happily prancing (albeit cool) pony. :3

Good luck with the diamond hybrids breedings ;)

cedkugedchgd
03-09-13, 12:12 PM
remembering the times when infinity was still a parent dragon... :(

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-09-13, 12:19 PM
remembering the times when infinity was still a parent dragon... :(

lol @ you reminiscing.

kooky panda
03-09-13, 12:42 PM
Nice to reminisce, but closing thread to avoid confusion.

See this thread for changes with the infinity dragon.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47291-Breeding-with-Infinity&p=559247&viewfull=1#post559247