PDA

View Full Version : Ok now.

rusticjess
12-02-12, 12:47 PM
I've been waiting it out but now I need to speak up. Since the new dawn updates for android, my game force closes upon opening every time. I haven't been in my game for several days now..I gave some time for TL to fix it but looking at the boards it seems I'm the only one with this problem. I have 3 neighbors that depend on me every day for gold, and I feel sad that I can't give it to them or even enter the game to tell them there's a problem!

willothewisps
12-02-12, 01:34 PM
Have you tried redownloading the game? Sometimes that works... O_o

grondai
12-02-12, 01:48 PM
Check to make sure your date settings are correct

rusticjess
12-02-12, 02:05 PM
uninstall and reinstall didn't work.

and what are date settings?

kwhales
12-02-12, 02:19 PM
Go to your device....general settings....time and date....

Once I had a problem and my date was really off...like months off so I couldn't update anything.

rusticjess
12-02-12, 05:48 PM
My date and time are fine. I dont know what else could be wrong :(

kwhales
12-02-12, 06:13 PM
Try posting in bugs thread or email TL.

kooky panda
12-02-12, 06:32 PM
What device do you play on? Have your checked to make sure you have the most current device version?
Make sure you close out all app running the in the background and use a task ****er.

Move your game to yoru SD card.
Try clearing out your cache.

When you force close are you getting and error message? If so what is the message saying?

rusticjess
12-03-12, 01:35 AM
I have the LG Optimus Elite. I've moved it, and cleared cache. and the message just tells me the app has closed unexpectedly, thats it

kooky panda
12-03-12, 06:30 AM
I have the LG Optimus Elite. I've moved it, and cleared cache. and the message just tells me the app has closed unexpectedly, thats it
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

rusticjess
12-03-12, 12:01 PM
I've emailed them. Thank you all for your help, I hope I can play the game again