PDA

View Full Version : Speaking Of Updates....

Unregistered
12-06-10, 09:08 PM
Where are these "weekly" updates we were promised? If you can't own up to your claims then take it out of the descriptions!!!

Unregistered
12-09-10, 06:48 AM
Are we going to have more expansions why limit the size of restaurant the more room we have the more we will spend. Makes sense!!!

Unregistered
12-09-10, 07:00 AM
Which is why I wrote to Apple and complained. They should be forced to remove that from their game description so they can't continue to deceive new customers.

Unregistered
12-14-10, 05:50 AM
Will there be new things to cook? I am level 3 or above on every item and it is getting boring cooling the sane thing over and over.

Unregistered
12-14-10, 05:58 AM
Which is why I wrote to Apple and complained. They should be forced to remove that from their game description so they can't continue to deceive new customers.

Um, he just did?

May not have been the answer you were looking for, but it was indeed an answer.

What, you want to be sitting at the table with the. discussing the business issues? Dont know what business does that?

Unregistered
12-14-10, 06:03 AM
We definitely have more updates planned, but I do apologize for the delay in them. Thank you for your patience. I understand you are frustrated with that statement. We will see what we can do.

Looks like an answer to me.

Oh you all want a long speech of exact dates, and a long explanation as to why the delay.
Companies, game or real, don't do this folks. They say sorry for the delay but we are working on it. At least that's what I hear from hydro when my power goes out. They don't tell me why, or when it will be back, just sorry, we are working on it. This is just life. Get used to it now.

Unregistered
12-14-10, 06:23 AM
Looks like an answer to me.

Oh you all want a long speech of exact dates, and a long explanation as to why the delay.
Companies, game or real, don't do this folks. They say sorry for the delay but we are working on it. At least that's what I hear from hydro when my power goes out. They don't tell me why, or when it will be back, just sorry, we are working on it. This is just life. Get used to it now.

It'll come back on when you pay the bill!!

They'll be more free updates when they make enough thru gem sales for the not free stuff, in order to pay the artists. They're on strike for a pay increase 

Unregistered
12-16-10, 12:35 AM
Um, he just did?

May not have been the answer you were looking for, but it was indeed an answer.

What, you want to be sitting at the table with the. discussing the business issues? Dont know what business does that?

Ummm...TL guy...when you were at the table and y'all decided to have WEEKLY UPDATES were you thinking that no one would care if you didn't come across? No one asked for it...TL decided that was how they would advertise their game. If a company does not do what it promises to do and continues to promise to do, it is imcumbent on everyone involved to hold their feet to the fire. Either come up with the goods or amend the description. Either is fine with me. If they never have another update, that would be too bad, because the games are good. (Once you avoid all the gem traps) All they have to do to satisfy me is to remove that fraudulent piece of advertising from the app description. End of Story! (pun intended)