PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dragon- Part II

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

kooky panda
01-12-13, 09:39 AM
Heys guys, as you most are aware, we are trying to keep duplicate threads down and only have one thread per dragon. This keeps all the information on that dragon in one place.
Based on feedback from members, some of the more popular threads are getting pretty long.

I have closed the current Diamond Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28968-Diamond-Dragon&p=514014&viewfull=1#post514014) thread and I am starting up a fresh thread .

Here is another old diamond Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29399-I-got-a-Diamond-dragon!-And-how-I-did-it&p=516802&viewfull=1#post516802).

You can refer back to the original thread for more information on the diamond dragon or you can post new questions, and information for this dragon here.

Special note: Please do not start up any Part Two for any threads. These will be closed.

If you see another main thread that reaches 100 pages, send a PM to Me (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46).

Thanks

habibass
01-12-13, 10:41 AM
I've finally reached my gold - level 94 and still diamondless. :D

Horntail21
01-12-13, 11:19 AM
I just bred Diamond number 2!! Genie/Island. I don't think in all my 94 levels that I have ever bred these two dragons together. Same with my first diamond when I bred charm/seabreeze for the first time.

kwhales
01-12-13, 12:08 PM
Well congrats to both of you. Horntail-its good to see your name in the forum again…it was missed.

Habibass-you will get one just be patient. You can probably cry on Nef's shoulder, she is in the same boat as you.

Horntail21
01-12-13, 12:20 PM
Well congrats to both of you. Horntail-its good to see your name in the forum again…it was missed.

Habibass-you will get one just be patient. You can probably cry on Nef's shoulder, she is in the same boat as you.
Thanks, yes I haven't been around much or visiting neighbors as much as I should. Sometime around Christmas I kinda started losing interest in the game. I felt like I was getting close to my goal of having one of every dragon but then the crafting and pink dragons came along and it kind of discouraged me a bit. Idk I feel like we got too much new stuff at once. I sound spoiled lol. Anyway maybe I will get more into it again who knows.

tonguelashing
01-12-13, 12:45 PM
I finally got my first diamond the other day from a lvl 10 atlantis / lvl 9 honeybee. Got an Elf Dragon first (which was wonderful) then bread that same pair again and BAM! Diamond! Very happy camper. Been trying forever it seems. Now I'm breeding some of the diamond hybrids, just got Crusader.

Still having a dog of a time with a few other dragons though, wizard, Planet, of the original goals. Also don't have a parakeet yet either. But I have 6 auroras, breeding a second super, 2 mirages, 4 fairies, 4 eagles, 4 mindvolt and 2 fireworks and because I'm on Android, I don't have trading/crafting yet to get rid of a few of them to craft the new gemstone dragons :-( Hoping these features come soon as I'm running out of room and don't want to sell these dragons just to make space. Would prefer to trade them and get something for it.

tonguelashing
01-12-13, 12:47 PM
PS: I'm lvl 73 currently. Really want that wizard for the infinity dragon breeding.

iaweforfun
01-12-13, 03:49 PM
Been at 94 for 2 months and still no diamond!

tailsprower
01-12-13, 05:18 PM
Today my diamond dragon hatched :) and raised it to level 4 , but for some reason , most of the time his face is like this : >_<

reddeviI
01-12-13, 05:21 PM
my first diamond get by breeding life and mist :D

theclumsypotato
01-12-13, 08:40 PM
Got my second diamond just now! Winter/Parakeet for those who are curious.

wimsical
01-12-13, 10:53 PM
Just got my epic diamond! Athletic 4 and fairy 7

Afishkiss
01-13-13, 01:40 AM
Anyone having hard time to get their second Diamond?? Got my first diamond when I was level 29, I am level 94 now for so long and have been trying for a second diamond tirelessly and still no luck.(sigh)

cedkugedchgd
01-13-13, 02:24 AM
i just got my first diamond yesterday but now it's in the evolution temple :( i miss my little baby :(

pegasus14
01-13-13, 03:26 AM
So excited, just got my first diamond dragon in the breeding den, using winter and charm. This was my second try with this pair.

Chocolat13
01-13-13, 03:33 AM
Got mine last week (elf and coral) and now I have Crusader, Quetzal and a Gold is on his way too! Now the "harder" ones!

Baraze
01-13-13, 09:04 AM
Anyone having hard time to get their second Diamond?? Got my first diamond when I was level 29, I am level 94 now for so long and have been trying for a second diamond tirelessly and still no luck.(sigh)

Got my first through fourth in six days. My sister got her first three days ago and her second the next day.

Lots of folks, as of late have been on a hot streak with getting two in a short period of time.

Just got my first on android in my 20th something level, I hope it continues as I'd love a second one! What's crazy is that I've tried over forty times now for Anubis and she got two I'm under five tries. The horror!

FlamingInferno
01-14-13, 12:57 AM
I cant believe it I got the Diamond Dragon on the first try! Because I was so busy getting LE dragons since Halloween. I just started now when I got my Virtue. And first try I could not belive my eyes when i saw 2 days and 44 gold to speed up! Combination: Aether and Eagle. But combination's dont work for everyone ok?

FlamingInferno
01-14-13, 02:47 AM
I got my first Diamond first try! I dont know when I started playing Dragon Story(and I never tried for Diamondcause didnt know how to breed). Then i saw LE and i keep trying for all LE, then i figured out how to get diamond after 1 month after Halloween. But i had no time to do after new year then bamm! Diamond Dragon 2 days 44 gold to speed up

FlamingInferno
01-14-13, 03:07 AM
Nobody believes me :( I saw 42 views but no replies

unosocite
01-14-13, 04:07 AM
You must be excited. I also got my both my diamonds at 1st try. And yes, this thread'llbe closed soon

lriptide
01-14-13, 04:36 AM
when will be it my turn.

i bred yesterday 2 days and im shock, but the gold was online 26 :( puking pegasus kunt

tailsprower
01-14-13, 05:14 AM
I cant believe it I got the Diamond Dragon on the first try! Because I was so busy getting LE dragons since Halloween. I just started now when I got my Virtue. And first try I could not belive my eyes when i saw 2 days and 44 gold to speed up! Combination: Aether and Eagle. But combination's dont work for everyone ok?

So we both have diamonds ;) I got mine while aiming for another dragon

suzysuzy35
01-14-13, 05:24 AM
Congratulations, now u can try for the hybrids, crusader and quetzal in my opinion are relatively easy.

tailsprower
01-14-13, 05:31 AM
Congratulations, now u can try for the hybrids, crusader and quetzal in my opinion are relatively easy.

They can be easy , knowing short fail time but I haven't tried :) LOL . A tip , though I haven't tried , make sure nothing is hatching because the short
fail time plus egg time will make the wait longer.

cedkugedchgd
01-14-13, 06:28 AM
i'm just very proud and wanted to introduce you guys to my little baby:

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/618C51A3-A6C9-4CB7-BFBB-0B9BD749C907-1791-000001FB521B592D_zpsb16a6253.jpg

his name is pavillion and just reached level 3! :D

lriptide
01-14-13, 06:37 AM
i'm just very proud and wanted to introduce you guys to my little baby:

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/618C51A3-A6C9-4CB7-BFBB-0B9BD749C907-1791-000001FB521B592D_zpsb16a6253.jpg

his name is pavillion and just reached level 3! :D

hi pavillion and when will be it my turn?

dseudr
01-14-13, 06:42 AM
Just got mine half an hour ago! Epic Love & Island, on the 9th try!

kwhales
01-14-13, 07:56 AM
Aww, ced, so cute. My Sephra has a little sis named Lucy....perfect name for a diamond. (and that was DS's name for her).
Sephra is 6 and Lucy is turning 4 as we speak. Can't wait to see if they will help me get their cousin infinity.

cedkugedchgd
01-14-13, 08:05 AM
Aww, ced, so cute. My Sephra has a little sis named Lucy....perfect name for a diamond. (and that was DS's name for her).
Sephra is 6 and Lucy is turning 4 as we speak. Can't wait to see if they will help me get their cousin infinity.

aww, i just saw one of your diamond babies on your island, they're so adorable! :) i hope i'll get to see your second precious soon!

Jf101
01-14-13, 08:37 AM
My first two diamond dragons I got breading winter and turkey with in a couple of days of each other. I just got my third one breading wizard and fairy.

lorax211
01-14-13, 11:04 AM
:o I'm finally breeding my first diamond dragon! Fairy level 7 & mistmoth level 5, 1st try was island, 2nd try 2days (44 gold to speed up)! So excited, I can't wait to see it but I still need to finish clearing more space to build a diamond habitat!

Ty everyone in the forum for posting your breeding combos, I decided to try this pairing after reading about people breeding diamond with wizard/fairy!

sollia
01-14-13, 11:07 AM
Congrats! The diamond habitat is pretty small so see if you can squeeze it in somewhere without tons of expansion.

cedkugedchgd
01-14-13, 11:13 AM
aww congrats! :)

davewin
01-14-13, 11:30 AM
Nice! now breed a bunch of hybrids to earn LOADS of coins :D

CuddlyDragon
01-14-13, 11:42 AM
Yay! Congrats :)

MazShaddix
01-14-13, 11:45 AM
Hmm I might try that combo once I give up on pink hybrids again lol

lorax211
01-14-13, 11:59 AM
Hmm I might try that combo once I give up on pink hybrids again lol

I'm curious if android/kindle users are possibly having better luck breeding diamonds since we don't have all newer ios content? If more ios users are breeding the new pink dragons & crafting instead of trying for diamond or because another element added to the mix makes it more difficult to get diamond? Any thoughts on this?

Tossa747
01-14-13, 12:06 PM
I got an Infinity a few days ago, it's evolving atm and then I'll start breeding hybrids :D wiz+fairy.

harlow1
01-14-13, 12:14 PM
Me, my sister, and my bf got a diamond each in the same week using firework+forest for my sis and I and turkey+water (I think) for my bf.

sollia
01-14-13, 12:40 PM
I got my dragon with Fuzzy and Honeybee C:

teogionia
01-14-13, 12:53 PM
I have dimond dragon breeding in my den,uahaaaaaaaaaa As i guess there is no lucky combo, you just have to mix any 4 color and be extremly lucky, thats it. My advise always mix 4 color, every dragon will come eventualy. Good luck to everyone. P.S my combo is Wizard & Firestorm

lorax211
01-14-13, 02:32 PM
I have a diamond breeding now too, fairy level 7 & mistmoth level 5, 2nd try and now I'm getting my first diamond!!!

pegasus14
01-14-13, 02:37 PM
I used Winter and Charm with the following results:
1. Dream
2. Diamond (currently in breeding den)
Will continue this combo a little longer to see what develops!

tailsprower
01-14-13, 06:50 PM
:o I'm finally breeding my first diamond dragon! Fairy level 7 & mistmoth level 5, 1st try was island, 2nd try 2days (44 gold to speed up)! So excited, I can't wait to see it but I still need to finish clearing more space to build a diamond habitat!

Ty everyone in the forum for posting your breeding combos, I decided to try this pairing after reading about people breeding diamond with wizard/fairy!

Congrats :) Got mine with mermaid Level 7 and Firestorm Level 7 1st Try :)

tarbelai
01-14-13, 10:18 PM
I got my diamond from 1st try using Lvl 6 Tusker & Lvl 6 Wizard.

Helena0990
01-15-13, 05:12 AM
I finally got my first diamond this morning with a Serpent and Laserlight, epic both. So happy right now :o :o :o

FlamingInferno
01-15-13, 05:43 AM
This is weird Diamond Dragon are starting easy to get.

FlamingInferno
01-15-13, 05:44 AM
Or are we just lucky?

dinosaureggs
01-15-13, 06:14 AM
Ahhhhh! Just now, Coral and Laserlight.

OmgOmgOmg.

More of a surprise since they kept giving me Love dragons.

Skip2TheEnd
01-15-13, 09:51 AM
Still trying for infinity with 2 diamonds.

J85909266
01-15-13, 11:31 AM
Finally got a diamond dragon at level 72 after playing for over six months.

The winning combo for me: Aurora and Firework

Got Crusader and Queztal very quickly, as well.

Broggoy
01-15-13, 01:26 PM
I think I have a Diamond breeding right now.

Got a 44 hours breeding time from my epic Aurora and epic Virtue. Finally!

I am in level 74 already and almost all the limited dragons were hard or impossible to get so far.

Still no luck on the Elf or Snowman. Also I miss almost all the Halloween dragons. Only got lucky

Broggoy
01-15-13, 01:29 PM
with the Pumpkin.

Now I can finally try to collect all the Diamond species.

RaniRajani
01-15-13, 08:34 PM
I got a diamond dragon on my ipad by breeding virtue(pink) with familiar(green/purple). It took about a week to get it, although I was trying to get one of the pink hybrids, I am nevertheless very happy.

On the other hand, I have been on a mission to get the diamond dragon on my android. I have been trying for 3 weeks straight!! Today, all my hard work and patience has finally paid off...no I did not get the diamond dragon....but guess what I got. Infinity dragon!!!!! My breeding pair was wizard( blue/purple) and fairy(green/yellow).

Best of luck to everyone.

Baraze
01-15-13, 09:02 PM
I sooooo need to try for a fairy. Every time a breeding is done I forget about this and try for a pink or diamond hybrid. I want tiny so bad. And mercury or Anubis. I feel sick when I think of the gold I wasted speeding up all the dumb magics I kept getting. I just saw an island with over ten diamonds. Ill ask her if she uses the forums. I can't take pics on my iPad. Or rather I don't know how. Because her place is a sight to behold.

sageofshadow87
01-16-13, 09:00 AM
I have been trying for months for a Diamond Dragon. Well I read a thread stating to use epic dragons. So I used an eagle and a serpent and I got a Diamond on the first try. I just wanted to help and let you all know so you can get it. Hope it helps.

Susyalba
01-16-13, 09:04 AM
Congratulations! !

cheryllemon
01-16-13, 09:30 AM
Congrats!!! I have been trying to get a diamond with firestorm and island with no luck!! Now I need to get a serpent so I can try this combo.

slicer11762
01-16-13, 11:01 AM
i got mine by breeding scarecrow and water :)

thatgirl444
01-16-13, 11:09 AM
I think different combos work for different people

J85909266
01-16-13, 11:53 AM
My theory is that, because in order to get diamond, you must use four or more elements, that there is only a very small chance that the game will ever choose to select four elements when breeding.

Therefore, instead of using two element hybrids, which only give one possible diamond producing result, you should use one three element dragon and choose and two element dragon that uses two elements not found in the three element hybrid you chose.

For example:
Aurora + Eagle = red, yellow, blue, green and purple elements

This gives the game several possible diamond outcomes instead of just one.

Once I started using this theory, I got a diamond fairly quickly. Perhaps it was coincidence, but I think I'm onto something.

stacy_lou
01-16-13, 01:19 PM
Wooooo just got my diamond, its in breeding :D
I got it with honeybee and atlantis

FlamingInferno
01-17-13, 02:06 AM
YEHEY!!! I just hatched my Diamond Dragon! Please add me. My Diamond Dragon is near the nest.

mjtang
01-17-13, 04:52 AM
Just got the membership of diamond club. Justice+luck.. :D

wilzilicious
01-17-13, 05:09 AM

what is diamond club? can i join?
i have two diamond dragons, but still no diamond hybrids.
So, how did you guys get diamond hybrid dragon? is it must to use pure dragon element breeding?

FlamingInferno
01-17-13, 07:46 AM

Yeah what is this DIAMOND CLUB? Or u just got diamond and your part of the people who have diamond dragons?

piebandit
01-17-13, 09:02 AM
Got mine earlier this week, using Love/Coral, really trying for either a Wizard or Planet, and tossing white in the mix to make failures more palatable. Still haven't gotten either of those two.

J85909266
01-17-13, 10:50 AM
So, how did you guys get diamond hybrid dragon? is it must to use pure dragon element breeding?

You can get Crusader and Queztal very easily if you have the patience. Since the only outcome of diamond and another pure element is that pure element or the diamond hybrid. Red dragons take like 15 seconds and green like 30 seconds, so just breed diamond plus red or green over and over. With the short fail times, it won't be long before you get lucky. Took me about 15 attempts each.

dondonuk
01-17-13, 10:57 AM
What is the best pairing with shortest fail time? Still need wizard, serpent and mindvolt too

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 11:12 AM
the pair with the shortest fail time is white + red + diamond + green.

common fail times are 5 hrs, 3 hrs and 8 hrs :)

Horntail21
01-17-13, 12:27 PM
Is the diamond really no that thought to get anymore or are there just A lot more people on the forum these days. It seems like five diamonds get reported a day now.

Candy3030
01-17-13, 12:28 PM
Is the diamond really no that thought to get anymore or are there just A lot more people on the forum these days. It seems like five diamonds get reported a day now.

I agree. I just wish I was one of them ;)

J85909266
01-17-13, 12:36 PM
They may have increased the percentage on them. I also has something to do with just more people playing and mixing for things.

davewin
01-17-13, 12:40 PM
My friend just bred a Pegasus and Mist with the intention of getting a Dream dragon...... 2 Days hatch time and 44 gold to speed up :)

masterof
01-17-13, 05:55 PM
Hello 'm level 94 and have no diamond dragon have tried many combinations but unsuccessful attempt I had the gold saved what I bought I HaT determined already a diamond dragon.
please give me some tips
sorry for the bad english i use the google translator

IrisheaglesOne
01-17-13, 06:07 PM
I guess with all the different combinations, its just a **** shoot as to where you get a Diamond or not. THats actually pretty good, I guess. Gives a reason to keep trying.

opanugie
01-17-13, 06:39 PM
Hello 'm level 94 and have no diamond dragon have tried many combinations but unsuccessful attempt I had the gold saved what I bought I HaT determined already a diamond dragon.
please give me some tips
sorry for the bad english i use the google translator

same here

dondonuk
01-18-13, 03:03 AM
the pair with the shortest fail time is white + red + diamond + green.

common fail times are 5 hrs, 3 hrs and 8 hrs :)

Ok thanks. Next shortest then as I don't have any diamond element

mjtang
01-18-13, 05:20 AM
Yeah what is this DIAMOND CLUB? Or u just got diamond and your part of the people who have diamond dragons?

Yeah. That is what i mean here. Feel so good to have one diamond element now!! :D

flowless
01-18-13, 06:20 AM
In my second account on my iPad which iam not really playing there ( I use it to send gold to me )

I usually put to random dragons there on the breeding den , and just now at level 19 I got 44 hour breeding time

Am glad I have it in my I phone account or I would be really mad

habibass
01-18-13, 09:04 AM
Wizard+fairy=44h breeding time. :)

luv2wander
01-18-13, 05:46 PM
I am level 74 and this morning I got a 44 hour breed time with fuzzy and mindvolt. My first diamond is on the way!

m0f0
01-19-13, 10:21 AM
Got my second diamond with island/mirage. Wasn't even trying for it!

jumperjing3
01-19-13, 10:48 AM
My 1st diamond today with Fairy+Wizard! So happy! I've been playing since day one. Been trying on and off for a diamond. When Unicorn came out I decided to try harder. I came and read this post yesterday and wrote down everyones suggestions of their combos. I got a Poison 1st, put it on nest and tried again and got my diamond! Thanks everyone for their posts!...without them I would prolly still be diamondless! Good luck to everyone!

dinoman23
01-19-13, 01:35 PM
Been playing since August, finally got a diamond using a scarecrow and wizard!

doop01
01-19-13, 05:09 PM
what is diamond club? can i join?
i have two diamond dragons, but still no diamond hybrids.

Got my first diamond last week finally! Today I started trying for first hybrid. Went for crusader or quetzel first obviously. Just alternated diamond/fire then diamond/forest hoping for either. Got a quetzel on the way within 10 minutes! Very happy now I have two eggs hatching coz also getting my first trickster! Having a great day so far!

missjulieb
01-20-13, 03:07 AM
Been trying to get a diamond dragon on my iPhone for ages with no joy, gave up and tried for the other dragons that I needed but still every now and then try again hoping I'll be lucky still no joy! BUT I got an iPad for xmas and don't use it as much as my iPhone account due to it not carrying it around with me all day, literally just tried a serpent dragon (level 10) and firestorm (level 7) and just got 2 days breeding time and 44 gold speed up time which I presume is diamond! Now don't get me wrong I'm excited to have one on the way but why does it have to be on my iPad one! I'm only level 25 on that and on my main one I'm level 81! currently have a sunrise breeding on my main one so will be trying and trying this combination as soon as that's done! Fingers crossed!

ademog
01-20-13, 07:51 AM
Lv 7 Athletic and epic fruitfull = diamond dragon for me :)

trojax
01-20-13, 01:21 PM
I am really disappointed, trying to get a diamond for 2 months or more
I used to do those combos:
Firestorm x Island
Wild x Clown
Eagle x Serpent
Honeybee x Serpent
Seabreeze x Atlantis
Eagle x Atlantis
I really really hope to get one I will try new combos :)

lollipop_rp
01-20-13, 04:17 PM
I am really disappointed, trying to get a diamond for 2 months or more
I used to do those combos:
Firestorm x Island
Wild x Clown
Eagle x Serpent
Honeybee x Serpent
Seabreeze x Atlantis
Eagle x Atlantis
I really really hope to get one I will try new combos :)
I also want one! I hope everyone who wants one gets one sooner or later. But, I won't buy one, I want the game to be challenging and I want to breed one

jlalo
01-20-13, 10:44 PM
Just bred my first diamond dragon and I wasn't even trying!! Randomly put a MINDVOLT and FAMILIAR dragons in the breeding den and was pleasantly surprised! Wooohooo!!!! My son is so jealous!

gsedai
01-20-13, 11:53 PM
level 89 and diamond less woohoo yay for us diamond-less peeps

and congrats to those who got them

Baraze
01-21-13, 01:47 AM
Congrats folks! The good things usually comes when we aren't Trying very hard. I randomly throw stuff in the den and then run here to check the chart to see what it could possibly be. Four diamonds and two infinities later, the thrill has lowered bit. Ill do my happy dance when I get a tiny or unicorn. Just one.....please....just one.

gannicus88
01-21-13, 02:23 AM
I just got a daimond on my second island
with athletic 4 x fruitful 4

im only level 12 on my ipad cant beleive it,
it took me months and i was at level 94 on my iphone to get that bloody diamond

7Riptide
01-21-13, 04:53 AM
help!

i tried to breed diamond with fairy ang winter combo but i tried it i think 10x but still no luck. is it ok to switch to another combo or no? tnx

Baraze
01-21-13, 05:26 AM
help!

i tried to breed diamond with fairy ang winter combo but i tried it i think 10x but still no luck. is it ok to switch to another combo or no? tnx

If that's not working, give it a shot by trying a different combo. Wouldn't hurt. See if you can do something with green/yellow blue/purple. Good luck!

mammami08
01-21-13, 08:37 AM
I got my diamond in september (i think) by using mindvolt and forestfire, it was an accident i just thought they would look cool on the island with ther wierd heads.

Anyway to day mu dougher asked me what combo i used and i told her, she tries and got 44 h directly. So she akes if she can try on my phone account and i said yes. She does that and got it first try again, for me this time. Happy as she is she calls her father at work and askes if she can try on his ipad, he says yes and she screems from her room - I DON'T BELIVE IT I GOT IT AGAIN! So three diamonds out of three tries with that combo for her to day!

Just wanted to share if it helps someone else get it ;) good luck

7Riptide
01-21-13, 08:38 AM
If that's not working, give it a shot by trying a different combo. Wouldn't hurt. See if you can do something with green/yellow blue/purple. Good luck!

i will give another try on this combo griffin and coral, hope itll work

cedkugedchgd
01-21-13, 08:44 AM
I got my diamond in september (i think) by using mindvolt and forestfire, it was an accident i just thought they would look cool on the island with ther wierd heads.

Anyway to day mu dougher asked me what combo i used and i told her, she tries and got 44 h directly. So she akes if she can try on my phone account and i said yes. She does that and got it first try again, for me this time. Happy as she is she calls her father at work and askes if she can try on his ipad, he says yes and she screems from her room - I DON'T BELIVE IT I GOT IT AGAIN! So three diamonds out of three tries with that combo for her to day!

WHAAAT?! omg this is freaking hilarious :D i can imagine how happy she - or both of you - was xD

galaxykeyz
01-21-13, 08:47 AM
Love the positive attitude. I am another diamond-less player. Wishing everyone all the best with trying to breed the Diamond. I hear it's one of each element for Diamond, so it doesn't have to be just Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. It can be Purple and any other three colours, and I've also heard you can use a light dragon with any other three elements to breed a diamond too. Can anyone else confirm if the light or purple dragons worked for you when breeding the mighty rare diamond dragon?

galaxykeyz
01-21-13, 08:50 AM
level 89 and diamond less woohoo yay for us diamond-less peeps

and congrats to those who got them

oops forgot to quote gsedai for my reply!

grizzly710
01-21-13, 08:51 AM
Finally got my diamond! Took a long time, used wizard and fairy. Lvl 94 for months and finally. :)

7Riptide
01-21-13, 09:32 AM
1st fail in my griffin coral combo = hypnotic , when will be it my turn for a diamond

PaulsonsPlace
01-21-13, 09:48 AM
I just put Mist and Poison in the breeding den and got a wait time of 2 days with 44 gold to finish now. I'm kinda new to this, I'm only at level 21, and I haven't really experimented with breeding much. So before I get my hopes up about it being a Diamond dragon, is there anything else it could be?

mammami08
01-21-13, 10:02 AM
I just put Mist and Poison in the breeding den and got a wait time of 2 days with 44 gold to finish now. I'm kinda new to this, I'm only at level 21, and I haven't really experimented with breeding much. So before I get my hopes up about it being a Diamond dragon, is there anything else it could be?

No, nothing else, so congrats to your diamond ;)

mammami08
01-21-13, 10:05 AM
WHAAAT?! omg this is freaking hilarious :D i can imagine how happy she - or both of you - was xD

Oh yes, now she's a pain.... Going aroud bragging about beeing the best diamond breeder ever... But i guess she diserves that after to day, both me and her father are really greatfull right now.

;) ;) ;)

cedkugedchgd
01-21-13, 10:28 AM
Oh yes, now she's a pain.... Going aroud bragging about beeing the best diamond breeder ever... But i guess she diserves that after to day, both me and her father are really greatfull right now.

;) ;) ;)

i think she really is one of the best breeders! :D i mean, i don't think that anybody has already archieved breeding 3 diamonds on 3 different devices! xD so congrats to her and of course to you!

mammami08
01-21-13, 10:34 AM
i think she really is one of the best breeders! :D i mean, i don't think that anybody has already archieved breeding 3 diamonds on 3 different devices! xD so congrats to her and of course to you!

Yeah, and in under five minutes to ;) thanx ;)

Baraze
01-21-13, 12:59 PM

She rocks!

chewytwix
01-21-13, 01:25 PM
wow that's really good! I got 3 in a week, but 3 in 5 minutes is insane =)

luv2wander
01-21-13, 06:32 PM
Love the positive attitude. I am another diamond-less player. Wishing everyone all the best with trying to breed the Diamond. I hear it's one of each element for Diamond, so it doesn't have to be just Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. It can be Purple and any other three colours, and I've also heard you can use a light dragon with any other three elements to breed a diamond too. Can anyone else confirm if the light or purple dragons worked for you when breeding the mighty rare diamond dragon?

I can confirm that using a light hybrid works. I got my diamond with a fuzzy and a mindvolt. I was really trying for the rae light hybrids. After many fuzzys and winters I thought why not try a light hybrid with another hybrid. That way I could get the rare light hybrids I am missing or possible a diamond and on the forzt try that is exactly what I got, my first and only diamond.

Frogettes
01-21-13, 07:54 PM
My first diamond!!! Woohoo!! I am so excited. I have tried different combos off and on for months. Finally decided to try for dragons I wanted using the main color and three others. So I wanted titan and bred a fire and aurora both level 10. And bred a super, fireworks, diamond, and a super in the den. So very excited!! Now..I just need that titan....lol

yjjones93
01-21-13, 10:27 PM
i'm at level 52, just got a diamond with genie-7 & winter-7!

mammami08
01-22-13, 01:06 AM
What's going on? Yesterday my doughter breed three diamonds on different accounts within 5 minutes and right now when my breeding den finally got cleared after breeding unicorn i put bubble and elf and got 44 h....

So now it's just more waiting to do..... Not really happy about that outcome since i don't have the room and probarbly just end up selling it right out of the egg.....

elione
01-22-13, 01:23 AM
...and green color? :confused:

It's happening in my husband island!

mammami08
01-22-13, 01:28 AM
Four color of any kind is enough, so congats to your hubby :)

tailsprower
01-22-13, 01:42 AM
If it says 44 gold , it's diamond . if it's 40 gold it's infinity . So either way congrats ! :)

ak2001
01-22-13, 04:49 AM
Whats?? Your Husband?? I dont understand?

poppoy
01-22-13, 05:21 AM
Oh, I tried the same combo i have Virtue !

Nefertekas
01-22-13, 05:28 AM
Congrats on diamond ;)

Oh, I tried the same combo i have Virtue !

Poppoy! Hahaha :D

poppoy
01-22-13, 06:10 AM
Haha... No worries, Nefertekas...after Virtue I tried Athletic + Fairy......44hrs !!! ;))

betsyb514
01-22-13, 06:41 AM
That's the combo I used for my Diamond! Congratulations to your hubby!

jessuisbelle
01-22-13, 02:30 PM
I got two days with athletic and fruitful, both level 10. Hope it's a diamond :-)

poppoy
01-22-13, 03:43 PM
Is a Diamond...congrats !! I used the same combo & is in my nest now :)

poppoy
01-22-13, 03:44 PM
Oops...sorry...mine is Athletic with Fairy....is kinda same...anyway.

tezcatlo
01-22-13, 04:20 PM

Yes, i got my diamond from mistmoth X fairy which is blue/purple/green/yellow! I'm now breeding diamond pegasus with diamond X fuzzy!

Baraze
01-22-13, 04:44 PM
Yes, i got my diamond from mistmoth X fairy which is blue/purple/green/yellow! I'm now breeding diamond pegasus with diamond X fuzzy!

I've never seen a diamond come about from diamond plus only two other elements.

mammami08
01-22-13, 05:42 PM

When you are talking about diamond pegasus do you meen the pegasus dragon? Because there is no diamond in that dragon, just white and green and it would make sence if you did get it with diamond and fuzzy since fuzzy also is white and green.

I'v seen more han you talking about a diamond pegasus on this forum and it always makes me wonder what dragon that is. But i have always thought that it must be the white and green hybrid pegasus?

tezcatlo
01-22-13, 06:07 PM
When you are talking about diamond pegasus do you meen the pegasus dragon? Because there is no diamond in that dragon, just white and green and it would make sence if you did get it with diamond and fuzzy since fuzzy also is white and green.

I'v seen more han you talking about a diamond pegasus on this forum and it always makes me wonder what dragon that is. But i have always thought that it must be the white and green hybrid pegasus?

I just looked it up and you're right! Sorry about that, I've always heard about diamond Pegasus on threads not Pegasus and thought it was a diamond hybrid but Pegasus is just light & green. But at least I can 100% confirm that you can use purple as one of the 4 colors needed to get diamond since I got my diamond from mistmoth/fairy!

nylear13
01-22-13, 10:31 PM
I just looked it up and you're right! Sorry about that, I've always heard about diamond Pegasus on threads not Pegasus and thought it was a diamond hybrid but Pegasus is just light & green. But at least I can 100% confirm that you can use purple as one of the 4 colors needed to get diamond since I got my diamond from mistmoth/fairy!

Diamond Pegasus is from monster story I believe, probably someone playing both games got the names mixed up.

Just got another diamond last night! 3rd one so far, they sure seem to like my island :D now if only the hybrids would come as easily...

edolka
01-23-13, 12:07 AM
OMG, as my younger relatives say. I have never tried for a diamond dragon before, after reading how hard it is to get, decided to get all other dragons first. So uesterday I started crafting the sapphire and thought I'd try finally for the sparkler. And... Just now i Got it on my third attempt, using forestfire and seabreeze, and was so shocked almost fell out of the bed!! I am so happy right now I should prob go back to sleep but I just keep checking the nest making sure its not a dream lol!!:)

mammami08
01-23-13, 06:06 AM

No worries, and congrats to both diamond and pegasus. Pegasus is not easy to obtain although it's not a diamondhybrid. ;)

ShelesSweets
01-23-13, 10:44 PM
I've tried every possible combo to breed a diamond, including those listed in the diamond thread. However, after 6 weeks of trying, I still haven't gotten one. I'm wondering if those who have gotten a diamond are mostly ios. What operating system do you have, and do you have a diamond?

harlow1
01-23-13, 10:52 PM
I am on android and I'm breeding my second diamond right now..

harlow1
01-23-13, 10:55 PM
It's all about luck hun, I managed to get every limited edition fairly easily but my sister has only managed to get three no matter how hard she tries. I got the elf on the fourth try but there are lots of people still trying.

nylear13
01-23-13, 11:14 PM
Breeding results are all luck, I'm on android and have 3 diamonds. Don't be too fixated on the diamond and just have fun mixing up the combinations. It'll come when u least expect it :)

tonguelashing
01-23-13, 11:15 PM
As a strong android advocate, I can tell you that its not impossible to get diamond on Android. I have one plus two hybrids now. Trying for infinity now too :-) I will say I thought like you as I tried for a very long time, and it finally happened just recently (Atlantis/honeybee combo). So keep trying.

Also take a break to breed other things you need for a while, and then come back to it, take a break, come back...etc. it will happen, I promise :-)

wimsical
01-24-13, 12:03 AM
It is definently not impossible. It all depends on the luck of the breed, you could say :) I have a diamond, and a couple other dragons.

m0f0
01-24-13, 12:26 AM
I'm on Android and have got 2 diamonds first one on first try and second one without trying at all. Now trying for a gold which is taking much longer than the diamonds.

moda999
01-24-13, 12:30 AM
Finally got my diamond from Virtue and Mirage. So happy.

jeffreyeow
01-24-13, 12:56 AM
I want to know can i get diamond dragon by breeding infinity with quetzal or crusader? I try it on a breeding calculator it show the result is possible but i'm not really sure about it.

gannicus88
01-24-13, 01:28 AM
6 WEEKS ? is that all , looks like you may be in for a lot of disappointment.
Took me close to 6 months to get mine

jasmilyn
01-24-13, 03:09 AM
I'm on Android, and I just got my first diamond (scorpion + serpent combo). It's waiting to be hatched atm. Good luck!

salinho
01-24-13, 04:18 AM
I'm iOS and the diamond elludes me still. It's not about platforms. ;)

sollia
01-24-13, 04:41 AM
It's all about luck hun, I managed to get every limited edition fairly easily but my sister has only managed to get three no matter how hard she tries. I got the elf on the fourth try but there are lots of people still trying.
This is true. Evidence:
I've gotten so many elves I've had to sell them. All I wanted was a single Snowman but instead I've had 5 or 6 Elf dragons.

J85909266
01-24-13, 10:52 AM
6 WEEKS ? is that all , looks like you may be in for a lot of disappointment.
Took me close to 6 months to get mine
Yeah, I just got mine, and I've been playing since August. If you get one in six weeks, consider yourself lucky.

cleodux
01-24-13, 05:03 PM
Earlier I just put turkey and mirage together, I just want to get combo that I have not breed before, and bam... 44 hours. I'm so happy like hell. Only diamond have 44 hours breeding right? I tried diamond until tired also. I thought I'm gonna buy it once my gold got enough reserve lol.

JessyKaulitz
01-24-13, 09:03 PM
I got my first diamond by breeding Fireworks dragon + Elf dragon :)

Good luck everyone!!!

azychan
01-24-13, 10:38 PM
Yahoo! I got my first Diamond! After more than 4 months getting poisons, islands, mists, blablabla... and several of mirages in a week up to now :( I bought 2 Diamond Fields when I'm in lv 30, but they became decorations for a very long time :)
I throw my Elf and Mistmoth to the den in boring, BOOM, 44 hours breeding! Yay! I'm very happy! I used to think of giving up the game, but now I'll continue playing with my beloved dragons :D

IrisheaglesOne
01-24-13, 11:11 PM
I tried for Diamond a while back but gave up after minimal tries. The other day I had spent days trying for a Serpent dragon and was tired of trying so instead of letting the nest stay empty, I just threw two dragons together and....out came a Diamond! I put Lvl 10 Light and Lvl 10 Aurora together...what a pleasant surprise! Its in the Evolution Temple now...Geesh it takes forever!

IrisheaglesOne
01-24-13, 11:33 PM
Oh and Im using an Android phone so it is very possible to get one on it!

MazShaddix
01-25-13, 01:37 AM
i'm at level 52, just got a diamond with genie-7 & winter-7!

I got my diamond on 8th try with this combo but mine were both epics, but in that order :) im happy that I have my diamond egg hatching ( I spent gold to speed up breeding) but yes if you wanna try get a diamond, use this combo, I don't think the levels for it really matter but have them higher than level 4 :)

newmoonfashion
01-25-13, 03:39 AM
I've been trying for months to breed a Diamond - I am on iPad. Think 2000 gold is to much to pay.
Have tried all kind of combinations with 4 colours.
Is it better to rebreed the same two dragons again and again - or to switch between dragons?
I can read that purple and white elements can breed diamond. But is it possible to use the pink element as well?
I will have more use of those than commen red, blue, yellow and green combinations if I fail.

nylear13
01-25-13, 04:22 AM
I've been trying for months to breed a Diamond - I am on iPad. Think 2000 gold is to much to pay.
Is it better to rebreed the same two dragons again and again - or to switch between dragons?
I can read that purple and white elements can breed diamond. But is it possible to use the pink element as well?
I will have more use of those than commen red, blue, yellow and green combinations if I fail.

I believe any combination with at least 4 different colours is possible. not sure about pink since I'm on android, but I think there have been previous posts about success including pinks. switch up ur breeding pair! it's less frustrating to get different results everytime. I got my 3 diamonds all from different combinations. firestorm/serpent, elf/coral, fireworks/familiar

Chocolat13
01-25-13, 04:23 AM
My girlfriend got her first one this morning with Elf and Charm, both epic, if that can help anyone.

mammami08
01-25-13, 04:42 AM

I got one using bubble (pink+blue) and elf so you can get it with pink to

thomaaas
01-25-13, 06:03 AM
Just got my diamond! I'm level 70 and been trying forever to get it.
I just bred Wizard and Elf 20 times with no luck, then tried winter and parakeet and BAM, got it on first try!

DangerAhead321
01-25-13, 06:36 AM
Yeah, I finally got a Diamond by breeding Super Dragon & Elf (both epic)! On the first try with this pair I got a Familiar, which was awesome too because I didn't have one, and the second try I got the elusive Diamond!!! In case anyone wants to know, I play on a Kindle Fire and I am currently on level 61. Good luck everyone :)

newmoonfashion
01-25-13, 06:48 AM
Thank you for all the tips.
I will keep on trying till I get one.

DroidBlue23
01-25-13, 09:28 AM
Athletic level 7 and epic fairy. I tried lots of other combos that I've read online and didn't get any diamonds. I finally just started combining so all 4 main elements were present. This is my first try with this combo and I got a diamond. Now I guess I just wait for the hatch!

ganodustin
01-25-13, 07:22 PM
Infinity/Diamond has 4 elements in them. while breeding, they may separated into the 4 elements. just like magic dragon, it separates into fire and water element.

01-26-13, 07:09 AM
Got mine earlier this week, using Love/Coral, really trying for either a Wizard or Planet, and tossing white in the mix to make failures more palatable. Still haven't gotten either of those two.

I got mine too with the same pair: Love/Coral. on my 2nd try, first was wizard :D

7Riptide
01-26-13, 08:12 AM
why does upgrading building is no point, no discount or something.

kwhales
01-26-13, 08:45 AM
why does upgrading building is no point, no discount or something.

Upgrading what building?

newmoonfashion
01-26-13, 10:20 AM
I am level 81 and still without a Diamond.
Is it true it gets harder to breed rare and super rare dragons on higher levels?
I have tried all the combinations in this thread apart from using the Elf. Can't breed that one or Snowman either...

ashleyann2006
01-26-13, 10:26 AM
I just started playing, at lvl 9. 2nd try i breed a snowman and now my 4th is breeding a scorpion. still hatching and its for 13hrs so I think its a scorpion.
btw newmoonfashion i use lvl 4 dragon and a lvl 5 and got the snowman. hope this helps.

newmoonfashion
01-26-13, 10:35 AM
I just started playing, at lvl 9. 2nd try i breed a snowman and now my 4th is breeding a scorpion. still hatching and its for 13hrs so I think its a scorpion.
btw newmoonfashion i use lvl 4 dragon and a lvl 5 and got the snowman. hope this helps.
All my dragons are Epic - that might be the problem.
See, you got a lot of rare dragons on level 9. So I think I am right about higher level problems. Arghhhh!

ElGatito1003
01-26-13, 12:41 PM
Finally got my Diamond!!!! I am Level 94 and couldn't get one of those no matter what I tried.
I used Winter & Genie as I was trying for either a Hypnotic or Leopard (or if I would be VERY lucky a Diamond...) and I got 2 Diamonds in a row!!! Still neither Leopard nor Hypnotic though :)

kooky panda
01-26-13, 02:49 PM
Finally got my Diamond!!!! I am Level 94 and couldn't get one of those no matter what I tried.
I used Winter & Genie as I was trying for either a Hypnotic or Leopard (or if I would be VERY lucky a Diamond...) and I got 2 Diamonds in a row!!! Still neither Leopard nor Hypnotic though :)
yeah!!
http://th91.photobucket.com/albums/k283/mamma8/th_dragonhappydancens1.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/dancing%20dragon/mamma8/dragonhappydancens1.gif?o=34)

kuyagaya
01-26-13, 05:57 PM
mine is on the way, got it from serpent (6) and eagle (4) on the second try, been tried to use island and firestorm for weeks and gave me no result, so it was a lucky shot, i think you should buy the habitat first before try to breed one, it works for me

ksbmommy
01-26-13, 06:59 PM

Thank you thank you thank you. I finally tried this combination, first time and hit the jackpot! Winter first then genie and the 2 day 44 gold shout of joy followed. I never thought it would happen. Off to my sons iPad to try the combo as well!

kwhales
01-26-13, 07:01 PM
Thank you thank you thank you. I finally tried this combination, first time and hit the jackpot! Winter first then genie and the 2 day 44 gold shout of joy followed. I never thought it would happen. Off to my sons iPad to try the combo as well!

Well congrats and good luck.

henrylucky
01-26-13, 07:53 PM
Yay..... just got my Diamond, 44 hrs in breeding den, Life epic and Mindvolt lv.6 (first try with this pair)
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii506/henriiluckii/Screenshot_2013-01-27-09-48-44_zps10d04e04.png
I'm so happy now T_T.....

henrylucky
01-26-13, 07:56 PM
Even my battery is 44% when I get this Diamond, I'll wait until tomorrow and speed up it :)
For who still don't have Diamond, always try different combo, don't stuck on just one combo (I always change my combo)

kalinadele
01-26-13, 08:53 PM
Finally got a diamond! Epic Trickster and Epic Forestfire :)

henrylucky
01-26-13, 09:00 PM
Speed up my Diamond, it's on nest now :)

azychan
01-26-13, 09:19 PM
All my dragons are Epic - that might be the problem.
See, you got a lot of rare dragons on level 9. So I think I am right about higher level problems. Arghhhh!

The problem is, when I'm in lower level, I bred lots of rares/super rares. But in higher level, I only can breed more and more common dragons :( my neighbors are the same with me :(

babygurl162803
01-26-13, 10:34 PM
I think I'm about to get my 1st diamond dragon... :-)

babygurl162803
01-26-13, 10:40 PM

I bred a firestorm and island dragon 6 or 7 times in a row before I got my diamond dragon. I find that continually rereading the dragons over and over produces better results...

2shbakery
01-27-13, 12:18 AM
i got a diamond dragon~!
then~~ ,I tried to breed diamond with other dragon to make another diamond dragon.(diamond+other color)
but it didn't work.
So could you tell me how to make another diamond dragon with my diamond one?

henrylucky
01-27-13, 12:56 AM
i got a diamond dragon~!
then~~ ,I tried to breed diamond with other dragon to make another diamond dragon.(diamond+other color)
but it didn't work.
So could you tell me how to make another diamond dragon with my diamond one?

Breed it with 3 elements dragon

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
01-27-13, 07:41 AM
Breeding my first Diamond now, using Atlantis and Scarecrow. It happened by a random choosing, no thought whatsoever!

kwhales
01-27-13, 07:58 AM
Breeding my first Diamond now, using Atlantis and Scarecrow. It happened by a random choosing, no thought whatsoever!

Those are the best kind of results, the ones you aren't expecting. My diamond appeared out of nowhere and I had to stare at the 44 hr clock, like, what? for real? Congratulations.

betsyb514
01-27-13, 08:16 AM
Has anyone gotten a Diamond dragon before purchasing a Light dragon? I have heard you can get a Light dragon from breeding 2 Diamonds. Just wanted to see if it could be done. So far with Athletic and Fruitful I have gotten, magic, firestorm, island, firestorm, and life. Thanks!

mammami08
01-27-13, 01:12 PM
I think that breeding a diamond have got significantly easier the last week or two? I meen i have been breeding in this game since may last year. Ok, i don't always breed 4 colors together but most of the time i have. I'v gotten two diamonds during those months. Now since last week my doughter breed three diamonds in different accounts, i'v breed two on my island (could only keep one extra) and this morning i breed one more on my hubbys account.

This is way to many to just be by coincident i think.?????????? Thats six diamonds (ok not al on the same device) in a week ?

cedkugedchgd
01-27-13, 01:16 PM
i'm really happy for all those who have bred a diamond in the past weeks but i think it's kinda said that the diamond dragon seems to have lost its rarity. it's not that special anymore to possess one :(

cedkugedchgd
01-27-13, 01:16 PM
i'm really happy for all those who have bred a diamond in the past weeks but i think it's kinda said that the diamond dragon seems to have lost its rarity. it's not that special anymore to possess one :(

*it's kinda sad

ElGatito1003
01-27-13, 03:36 PM
YES!!! Congratulations!! It seems to be a magic combo :D

Thank you thank you thank you. I finally tried this
combination, first time and hit the jackpot! Winter first then genie and the 2 day 44 gold shout of joy followed. I never thought it would happen. Off to my sons iPad to try the combo as well!

Candy3030
01-27-13, 03:55 PM

Snifffff:( I do wish I was one of them that got it :( I seem to be the odd ball that still dosent have it :(
(I want it soooo bad! Over a year and level 94... Still nadda)
It is true though, many have been getting them (except me) even very low levels .

rubyjeen
01-27-13, 04:07 PM
*it's kinda sad

I think each dragon is special the person trying to breed it. I really wanted a fireworks, but because the time was up I didn't think I could breed one. I got one a week ago and got so excited that I started speed breeding any combo I pretty much did to see what I had,Atlantis, mind volt, mermaid, laser light, scorpion, and most wanted a leopard, also lots of island, coral, "magical sunrises" , etc. lots of real money later, I gave up on mistmoth, thought the elf and fireworks looked really cute together, hit breed, and got a 2 day - 44gold breeding, which is diamond, I'm ecstatic about all my babies. It's a game so of course everyone will eventually get all of them. Btw I also rename all my dragons with names I like.

mammami08
01-27-13, 05:53 PM
Snifffff:( I do wish I was one of them that got it :( I seem to be the odd ball that still dosent have it :(
(I want it soooo bad! Over a year and level 94... Still nadda)
It is true though, many have been getting them (except me) even very low levels .

Don't know if the combo i used today would help you but i used witch and seebreez, the other were mindvolt and forestfire the last of this weeks combos were bubble and elf. Good luck you will get it evetually ;)

hamadrys
01-27-13, 06:23 PM
I think each dragon is special the person trying to breed it. I really wanted a fireworks, but because the time was up I didn't think I could breed one. I got one a week ago and got so excited that I started speed breeding any combo I pretty much did to see what I had,Atlantis, mind volt, mermaid, laser light, scorpion, and most wanted a leopard, also lots of island, coral, "magical sunrises" , etc. lots of real money later, I gave up on mistmoth, thought the elf and fireworks looked really cute together, hit breed, and got a 2 day - 44gold breeding, which is diamond, I'm ecstatic about all my babies. It's a game so of course everyone will eventually get all of them. Btw I also rename all my dragons with names I like.
You bet ! I feel the same way too. They are special to me, I rename them all with names that I think are fitting them.

bev1947
01-27-13, 06:30 PM
I got a Diamond with Aurora and Air. I wasn't trying for it, just throwing colors together to see what I'd get. It is just now a new egg and looking forward to it hatching. Good luck to those still waiting.

7Riptide
01-27-13, 07:43 PM
i got a lots of fail from breeding diamond. like 8x of fail 5x of decent dragons, got leopard too from coral+griffin. but still no luck for diamond.

should i change my breeders?

or keep on trying

Candy3030
01-27-13, 07:49 PM
Don't know if the combo i used today would help you but i used witch and seebreez, the other were mindvolt and forestfire the last of this weeks combos were bubble and elf. Good luck you will get it evetually ;)

Thank you ;) I will definatly try these combos :)

bellarose2012
01-28-13, 01:10 AM
After months of trying I finally got a diamond today using epic winter and epic aurora.

azychan
01-28-13, 03:05 AM

No, I don't think Diamond lost its rarity, because I think there are only 10~15% players got it, not all.

Baraze
01-28-13, 03:11 AM
i got a lots of fail from breeding diamond. like 8x of fail 5x of decent dragons, got leopard too from coral+griffin. but still no luck for diamond.

should i change my breeders?

or keep on trying

Switch it up. Always an idea, since it wouldn't hurt. Many folks are still getting infinities and diamonds from wizard/fairy if you have those two. If not I got one with winter and life. Use any combo with purple if you can and after about 8-10 tries change the combo. It will come when you aren't trying.

I still don't think the diamond has lost it's luster. It may seem like many have them, but It's just that MOST people are Trying, so the numbers will be high. Also, those who play compared to those without a diamond are far greater.

From what I've seen it's still highly craved.

Now for the mega breeders, have you ever used a bi-color dragon to get a diamond hybrid? After many attempts and a Ton of gold speed breeding I have my unicorn. I don't want to have more failed tries for Anubis. It's all I need to finish my diamond family. I'm wondering if it would cause more problems than help?

7Riptide
01-28-13, 06:43 AM
@baraze

i tried the winter and life but no luck i got a lots of virtue eggs and its very disapointing fail.

storm8storm_00
01-28-13, 11:04 AM
I've gotten 2 diamonds, 6 aurora, 1 aether, 1 trickster, 1 Atlantis, 3 fairy, 1 seabreeze and a bunch of commons in the last 3 weeks by breeding magic and fairy back to back... Trying to get infinity though...

scottyhaha
01-28-13, 11:36 AM
I've gotten 2 diamonds, 6 aurora, 1 aether, 1 trickster, 1 Atlantis, 3 fairy, 1 seabreeze and a bunch of commons in the last 3 weeks by breeding magic and fairy back to back... Trying to get infinity though...
Magic and fairy can't get infinity

scottyhaha
01-28-13, 11:48 AM
I think that breeding a diamond have got significantly easier the last week or two? I meen i have been breeding in this game since may last year. Ok, i don't always breed 4 colors together but most of the time i have. I'v gotten two diamonds during those months. Now since last week my doughter breed three diamonds in different accounts, i'v breed two on my island (could only keep one extra) and this morning i breed one more on my hubbys account.

This is way to many to just be by coincident i think.?????????? Thats six diamonds (ok not al on the same device) in a week ?
Yup got 1 with my lvl 14,16 and 25 acct.

storm8storm_00
01-28-13, 12:33 PM
Magic and fairy can't get infinity

Tell that to the diamond I have in the best and one of the diamonds in my diamond habitat :p
Lol just kidding, but any 4 element combo can give you diamond, wizard x fairy would make blue/purple x green/yellow :)

kwhales
01-28-13, 01:01 PM
Tell that to the diamond I have in the best and one of the diamonds in my diamond habitat :p
Lol just kidding, but any 4 element combo can give you diamond, wizard x fairy would make blue/purple x green/yellow :)

But magic and fairy is three elements. It cannot get you a diamond, you need the fourth, like whats in wizard fairy. With magic fairy you have purple, green and yellow only. And the response was about infinity. This combo can't get you one of those either. The fourth ingredient is missing.

storm8storm_00
01-28-13, 02:37 PM
But magic and fairy is three elements. It cannot get you a diamond, you need the fourth, like whats in wizard fairy. With magic fairy you have purple, green and yellow only. And the response was about infinity. This combo can't get you one of those either. The fourth ingredient is missing.

I meant to say wizard, not magic... my mistake :)

baobaobii
01-29-13, 02:01 AM
1st time using fairly dragon + wizard dragon to breed diamond dragon..and its work!!!

lilylunalove
01-29-13, 10:06 AM
So only four element combos can give you a Diamond? Is it just a minimum, can you get it with five elements too?

ubobdgc
01-29-13, 10:15 AM
So only four element combos can give you a Diamond? Is it just a minimum, can you get it with five elements too?

Yep, but much harder

kwhales
01-29-13, 10:31 AM

More fails adding an extra color.

lilylunalove
01-29-13, 10:42 AM
Oh right! Didn't think of that.

Mani_Sari
01-29-13, 12:02 PM
Mermaid/Hypnotic hit me another one, was hoping for Infinity once I saw the 2 days, oh well keep trying I guess. >_<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/tinatamad2001/A73B6389-B451-4A8E-942A-900E509B9487-36794-00002DEBC91D7A08.jpg

Puss5678
01-29-13, 01:33 PM
I've been trying to get a Diamond Dragon for a while. I am trying the Wild/Mist combination. I've just recently got a Diamond Pegasus in Monster Story so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I'll be lucky soon.

lollipop_rp
01-29-13, 02:27 PM
Jus got a diamond with out even trying, I used a scarecrow and a virtrue! I know it is a very weird combo but yeah... I was actually trying for a kite, flower, or justice... P.s- this is not on my lollipo_rp account. If you Want to see, just ask me for my ID.
Here are some photos
P.S-I can't even believe it my self! I never tried for draon until now!!!
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/PDAGuppies/d68ead84f22cdd722255f4899fb374c1_zps3f8b95cf.jpg
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/PDAGuppies/9d89b5e10cf0d2fc50ff45a81061dda5_zps71194ad0.jpg
OMG OMG OMG

brandonu
01-29-13, 03:06 PM
Jus got a diamond with out even trying, I used a scarecrow and a virtrue!
This is very similar to how I got mine. I used a Virtue and Aurora trying to get a Pink Hybrid.

marie288
01-29-13, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I'm on level 91 and no diamond. :( I've seriously been trying for months. Any "legal" way to get more gold????

finnth12
01-29-13, 09:54 PM
Jus got a diamond with out even trying, I used a scarecrow and a virtrue! I know it is a very weird combo but yeah... I was actually trying for a kite, flower, or justice... P.s- this is not on my lollipo_rp account. If you Want to see, just ask me for my ID.
Here are some photos
P.S-I can't even believe it my self! I never tried for draon until now!!!

3 colors dragon seem to be the pop up diamond. That's how I got my 2nd diamond. I got it also with virtue and scarecrow a while ago, I was shocked also my self I thought I couldn't get another diamond. But voila got it on 1st try and not even trying too.
Congrats! :)

azychan
01-29-13, 11:18 PM
Yeah, I'm on level 91 and no diamond. :( I've seriously been trying for months. Any "legal" way to get more gold????

I realized that when I try my best to get any dragon, I always fail, but if i randomly put 2 dragons into the den, i will get surprisingly results :D

lollipop_rp
01-30-13, 01:51 PM
I realized that when I try my best to get any dragon, I always fail, but if i randomly put 2 dragons into the den, i will get surprisingly results :D
That works for me too

Candy3030
02-01-13, 08:00 AM
OMG! After over a year of trying for that Diamond I cant belive I finally got it! Level 94 and finally!
Its crazy how a simple dragon could make a grown woman sooooooo happy, I actually thought I was going to cry!

Winning combo was Origami & Athletic...
After my sister got it for her son using that combo yesterday , I thought I would give it a try.....
Sooooo happy!!! Happy dance!!!

cedkugedchgd
02-01-13, 08:03 AM
OMG! After over a year of trying for that Diamond I cant belive I finally got it! Level 94 and finally!
Its crazy how a simple dragon could make a grown woman sooooooo happy, I actually thought I was going to cry!

Winning combo was Origami & Athletic...
After my sister got it for her son using that combo yesterday , I thought I would give it a try.....
Sooooo happy!!! Happy dance!!!

aaawww how sweet :) awesome

cedkugedchgd
02-01-13, 08:04 AM
aaawww how sweet :) awesome

aaawww how sweet :) awesome feeling right? :D congrats!!! i wish you lots of luck for your hybrids *-*

cedkugedchgd
02-01-13, 08:08 AM
WHAT THE?!?

ermagherd after i read candy's post about her new diamond i took my mom's phone and tried for diamond (she actually never plays the game) with sunrise and aurora and didn't expect anything! i was so freaking shocked when i saw 44 hrs popping out!!! OH MY GOOOOD! this is crazy!

Candy3030
02-01-13, 08:43 AM
aaawww how sweet :) awesome feeling right? :D congrats!!! i wish you lots of luck for your hybrids *-*

Thank you so much :)

Candy3030
02-01-13, 08:44 AM
WHAT THE?!?

ermagherd after i read candy's post about her new diamond i took my mom's phone and tried for diamond (she actually never plays the game) with sunrise and aurora and didn't expect anything! i was so freaking shocked when i saw 44 hrs popping out!!! OH MY GOOOOD! this is crazy!

Ohhhmyyyy!! Must be a lucky day today :) Congrats ;)

gsedai
02-04-13, 04:10 PM
congrats on the diamonds everyone, am on level 94 and still no diamond :(

Candy3030
02-04-13, 04:50 PM
congrats on the diamonds everyone, am on level 94 and still no diamond :(

I know it can be very discouraging, but dont give up ;)
I just got mine , lvl 94 and over a year of trying.

Keep trying, you'll hit it eventually ;)

addiekinss
02-04-13, 06:34 PM
I don't know if this combo has been talked about yet, but I just got my diamond today using Mirage (10) X Virtue (7).
Ironically, I wasn't even trying for diamond, I was actually looking for any of the pink hybrids, so you can imagine my excitement when that 44hr breeding time popped up!

Baraze
02-05-13, 12:04 AM
Two neighbors got it with virtue and mirage too! I'm evolving my mirage so I can try. Although I shouldn't because I had to sell some light dragons and its habitat to build another habitat for my fifth diamond.

IrisheaglesOne
02-05-13, 01:22 AM
Hi All! Let me ask a question. I finally got a Diamond using Light and Aurora(Both Epic). Ive tried several times to breed him to something else(Diamond to Fire, To Air, To Forest) and get what I breed to. In other words, If I breed it to Fire, I get a Fire. If I breed it to Air, I get an Air. Is this normal? Its certainly annoying but is it normal? Its kind of making the joy of having a Diamond go away really quickly. Whats the use in having one if they dont make anything?

Any help would be wonderful!

Baraze
02-05-13, 01:26 AM
Hi All! Let me ask a question. I finally got a Diamond using Light and Aurora(Both Epic). Ive tried several times to breed him to something else(Diamond to Fire, To Air, To Forest) and get what I breed to. In other words, If I breed it to Fire, I get a Fire. If I breed it to Air, I get an Air. Is this normal? Its certainly annoying but is it normal? Its kind of making the joy of having a Diamond go away really quickly. Whats the use in having one if they dont make anything?
Any help would be wonderful!

If you've read the threads about diamonds, then when you breed a single color dragon with diamond, there are two options to get. That single colored dragon or a diamond hybrid. If you mix a hybrid dragon with a diamond, you could get that same dragon or another dragon with those same two colors.

When trying for diamonds, it's best to use one color. The fails may be numerous but so much fun when they come. Congrats and good luck!

IrisheaglesOne
02-05-13, 01:44 AM
Thank you Baraze! I was just wondering if something was wrong. It is so great to know that patience is what I need...I have lots of that!

camdenia
02-05-13, 11:00 AM
Anyone else wonder if just posting here helps your odds at a diamond? lol I'm level 94 and no luck yet :( Thanks for all of the tips.

J85909266
02-05-13, 11:11 AM
Anyone else wonder if just posting here helps your odds at a diamond? lol I'm level 94 and no luck yet :( Thanks for all of the tips.

This is just a guess, but it's what finally got me a diamond:

I think the more colors you have present, the better the odds of getting a diamond, since diamond needs at least four colors to happen.

So, Virtue and Aurora, for instance, has six colors involved. Pink, white, red and blue, green, purple. That's a lot of different combos that could potentially result in diamond.

Another great combo is Caesar and Super. White, green, yellow and blue, red, purple.

Try it out. I see tons of people landing diamonds off of combos like these. I actually got my first diamond from Aurora and Fireworks.

hamadrys
02-06-13, 06:23 AM
Got my first Diamond today. Being bred in the den (44 hours) right now :D
I am so excited !!!! Got it pretty quick (I think) : 15 tries with Aurora and Eagle. # 15 is the Diamond.
Now, a whole new chapter is opening before me as I can try for hybrids. Put some balm on the disappointment of the Kindle problem.

lilylunalove
02-06-13, 10:24 AM
If you've read the threads about diamonds, then when you breed a single color dragon with diamond, there are two options to get. That single colored dragon or a diamond hybrid. If you mix a hybrid dragon with a diamond, you could get that same dragon or another dragon with those same two colors.
Thanks for this bit of info! Didn't know all that.

QueenBeeYatch
02-06-13, 07:53 PM
I just got my diamond. I used a level 8 Firework and a Lvl 10 poison. I was actually just messing around while waiting until my left and right hearts were leveled enough to start breeding. Now waiting the 44 hours til hatch time. I so wish the second nest wasn't so much gold.

codenamezebra
02-06-13, 09:22 PM
Hmmm still have not gotten mine ...good thing i guess as I just sold my very empty diamond habitat (after over a month of no succesfull diamond breeding attempts) to make room for passion pit... ceasar and super sounds interesting .... cant think of a dragon that would not make! Might be a great waste of time after I get passion who is proving to be a pain in my rear.

gentry5
02-06-13, 11:22 PM
I at lvl 94 and I got my first Diamond with Seabreeze and Familiar then while breeding Fairy and Wizard I got my second Diamond then just kept breeding this combo and got an Infinity.

nooner1369
02-07-13, 02:44 AM
I got my diamond with 2 dragons with the four main element combo but they were back to back on my breeding list. My wife tried different ways forever she finally listened to me and did the four element combo with 2 dragons that are back to back and got it first try. Now she says she will listen to me more often lol life is now great.

rujiphorn
02-07-13, 12:32 PM

Me too, I am also level 94 without any diamond!!

sollia
02-07-13, 02:30 PM
So I was just thinking about pink dragons and I had this question.

Let's say I bred a Virtue with a Fruitful (or any other 2 color hybrid) is it possible to get a diamond from that considering that pink behaves like red and white?

Just curious. I don't even have a Virtue yet so it's purely hypothetical.

debscoffee
02-07-13, 02:35 PM
I'm getting a diamond. Forestfire and mist. I'm so excited.

sollia
02-07-13, 02:38 PM
Congrats!! It's exciting, isn't it? I was so surprised when I got mine, totally incredible.

newmoonfashion
02-08-13, 10:24 AM
I have been trying for 6 months/level 88 player to breed a Diamond, and have read all the advice in the forum.
Earlier this week someone wrote about him and his wife both getting diamonds by breeding two neighbor dragons from the breeding list... Guess what. I have 44 hours breed in my breeding den now on my 1st try.
I breed familiar with firestorm - thought I might get cupid, enter the contest, win 5000 gold and buy one.
But even better MY FIRST DIAMOND is home bred.
Sorry, too excited to find post, but thank you, if you read this. Best advice ever!

jlalo
02-08-13, 05:57 PM
I got my diamond using a Familiar and a Mindvolt, both in Epic form!

DjrainbowBRAINS
02-09-13, 01:45 AM
Me too, I am also level 94 without any diamond!!

I have yet to see the combo I used my bf and several friends. Super dragon//pink virtue dragon... I gave four of us players a total of 18 diamonds in about an hour between gold speed breeds once we figured this combo out. You will get a few random dragons... When you start getting supers WITH this combo the next breed attempt with the super and virtue will be diamond!!!

Idk if it was a one day glitch lol but have gotten one on this account 4 on my iPad and 3 on my iPod touch. My bf got three diamonds on his phone and one on his iPad and my buddy who was hanging with us got 5!!!! In a row this way!! Now I have run outta room and now no need for that many so thought I'd share the love!

Sefyre
02-09-13, 04:28 AM
I got myself a second Diamond Dragon by using the same breeding pair that I had used previously.

Was still trying to get either/or in regards to Fireworks and Elf or maybe even some others that I don't have... and out popped my second Diamond Dragon within 5 tries. :o

Delforce
02-09-13, 04:45 AM
I got my diamond with 2 dragons with the four main element combo but they were back to back on my breeding list. My wife tried different ways forever she finally listened to me and did the four element combo with 2 dragons that are back to back and got it first try. Now she says she will listen to me more often lol life is now great.

Hi, what do you mean " Back to back "

yuimiko
02-09-13, 08:00 AM
I got my diamond by luck at about level 19 or so. Trying hard for infinity but got 2 more diamonds on the way. My friend told me to try breeding double diamonds but I only got magic!