PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dragon- Part II

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

henrylucky
05-01-13, 06:43 PM
Just make a crusader, it could take up to 300 attempts but you get it, is just 30 seconds for hatching the fire egg if you fail, I'm going now for the fifth

10 seconds!

doobert
05-02-13, 08:07 AM
Been trying for Diamond forever...what is the shortest fail time combo for Diamond??

picklylily
05-02-13, 08:17 AM
Red, Green, Blue, and White :3

sollia
05-02-13, 08:31 AM
My recommendation is to work on other dragons you still need instead. You can use 4 colors that make up some dragons you still need and might end up with a Diamond when you don't expect it. If you're only trying for Diamond and nothing else then you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

scottyhaha
05-02-13, 08:38 AM
Red, Green, Blue, and White :3 white/red= 33 hrs fail white/green=26 hrs fail

Red green blue yellow

scottyhaha
05-02-13, 08:45 AM
My recommendation is to work on other dragons you still need instead. You can use 4 colors that make up some dragons you still need and might end up with a Diamond when you don't expect it. If you're only trying for Diamond and nothing else then you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Agree.

RotomGuy
05-02-13, 08:47 AM
white/red= 33 hrs fail white/green=26 hrs fail

Red green blue yellow

No, White replaces Blue. It's the shortest average time. To get those you need to be unlucky.

danni7788
05-02-13, 08:57 AM
Pink, red, white, and green has super short common fail times. Except the possibility of virtue, which is annoying.

doobert
05-02-13, 08:58 AM
I cant get any of the dark, pink hybrids....I cant even get Mythic!! Might as well try for diamond

doobert
05-02-13, 10:27 AM
sweet....now I gotta go through 76 pages...awesome

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-02-13, 10:39 AM
Been trying for Diamond forever...what is the shortest fail time combo for Diamond??

I'd say green/yellow or purple/blue. - fairy & wiz - but you could end up with a night @ 23 hours.
or
white/blue or green/purple - winter & familiar, again you could get the night.... or worse still the ugly dawn tree.

I got both of mine with these 2 combos.

Good luck... :)

itzjulezzz
05-02-13, 01:49 PM
chocolate (tiny) & rose have the best fail times. I was using that for a month, decided I wanted a mask, threw together Chocolate & Goblin & BAM 44 hours.

Rawxfoxdog
05-02-13, 03:09 PM
Herea a list of my dragons, tell me which is my best options please-- forest, fairy, life, forestfire, genie, poison, magic, firestorm, 4 leaf, parakeet, wild, fire, , island, mist, water, mindvolt, fuzzy, serpent, familar, fireworks, eagle, right heart, virtue, night, honey bee, athletic, air, luck, winter

fondos2011
05-03-13, 06:35 AM
Just got my first diamond after months playing this game! :)

HenryLucky1
05-03-13, 06:46 AM
Just got my first diamond after months playing this game! :)

Congrats!!!

codenameraven
05-03-13, 07:22 AM
Its been a year... no diamond still... super upset they are taking dragons on vacation.... especially diamonds since I have never managed to get one yet ... been trying serpent and honey bee lately last week or so... all I get are mirages... one after the other.. and have to sell them for 100 coins :(

fondos2011
05-03-13, 08:47 AM
Congrats!!!

Thanks! ;)

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-03-13, 09:01 AM
Its been a year... no diamond still... super upset they are taking dragons on vacation.... especially diamonds since I have never managed to get one yet ... been trying serpent and honey bee lately last week or so... all I get are mirages... one after the other.. and have to sell them for 100 coins :(

And here I am not able to get a mirage! Maybe I'll try that combo.

I hope you get one soon....

bzrtnom
05-05-13, 03:19 AM
yeahh..just got it after a lots of try..using eagle 4 and epic serpent..actually this combo came from my nb..good luck !

zhynabella
05-05-13, 02:34 PM
Mythic + Aurora = Magic! Twice. Seriously what tf. 5 colors mixed and no creativity!

HenryLucky1
05-05-13, 02:47 PM
yeahh..just got it after a lots of try..using eagle 4 and epic serpent..actually this combo came from my nb..good luck !
Congrats!

Mythic + Aurora = Magic! Twice. Seriously what tf. 5 colors mixed and no creativity!
I think it's all about time when you click "breed" button, I think you must hope something before click that:) lol

addictmOde
05-05-13, 04:03 PM
I'm breeding my Diamond Dragon now :) Level 48. I used epic Firestorm & epic Island. Took many tries getting TONS of Firestorms, Islands, Fruitful, Fairys & Magics.

lanadelgaga
05-05-13, 04:18 PM
OMG after like 50 tries I got 2 Days and was like NO WAY

So I has 32 gold and I did the Fruit mania thing real fast for 44 gold and yes it is a Diamond!! Finally!! My first one!!

I still don't have one on Monster Story though

glitterbabies
05-05-13, 04:46 PM
OMG after like 50 tries I got 2 Days and was like NO WAY

So I has 32 gold and I did the Fruit mania thing real fast for 44 gold and yes it is a Diamond!! Finally!! My first one!!

I still don't have one on Monster Story though

what did you use??

I'm trying for a diamond too and am willing to try any combo that's worked in the past LOL

HenryLucky1
05-05-13, 05:06 PM
what did you use??

I'm trying for a diamond too and am willing to try any combo that's worked in the past LOL

I breed a Diamond on January, I used life and Mindvolt. Got it on first attempt

lanadelgaga
05-05-13, 09:09 PM
what did you use??

I used Honeybee and Serpent

Rawxfoxdog
05-05-13, 09:29 PM
Will charm +black fuzzy work? For short fails

RotomGuy
05-05-13, 11:26 PM
Will charm +black fuzzy work? For short fails

What's a Black Fuzzy?

And Charm + Fuzzy do NOT have short fails, but will work.

hgar24
05-05-13, 11:40 PM
Just thought I would share how I got mine.

Light X Super= Diamond

I was very surprised as I was not trying for it and
was just trying for any light hybrid.
I had just bought my light dragon.

Autorithy
05-06-13, 12:19 AM
I got mine out of serpent and eagle

zhynabella
05-06-13, 12:23 AM
yeah back in 1940's lol i have been trying and no luck !

I got mine out of serpent and eagle

Autorithy
05-06-13, 12:24 AM
lol yes I got that I was lvl 24, probably about last december

Rawxfoxdog
05-06-13, 09:23 AM
Meant fuzzy. Theres a list if my currently owned dragons on page 75, looking for a great combo with short fails

Kvich
05-07-13, 02:57 AM
I got mine from my breeding four leaf dragon and goblin, both level 7.

Babahome
05-07-13, 04:12 AM
Have anyone a idea, how i can get a diamond dragon?
I am almost level 70 and have a lot of dragons. But i can get a diamond or a night, virtue cosmic hybrid.
Can you please post on my wall.
My ID Babahome.
Thank you very much und sorry fpr my bad englisch :)

jedyk
05-07-13, 04:59 AM
c an anyone remove a doubt plz. im trying to hatch night dragon with diamond and coral just because there can be a chance to get mercury or anubis, but is it easier to get night by plain magic and water breeding?

i mean if diamond doesnt get in the picture coral is water n magic so should work, but im getting a lot of corals, and 2 wizards and 2 mistmoth but no night, so im wondering if its easier without diamond in the picure...

does anyone know? tkz

singvogel
05-07-13, 09:25 AM
Level 94 and still trying. I've been using chocolate and rose for the last week or so, no virtue fails so far thankfully but had far too many wild dragons.
Anyone got a better combo?

RotomGuy
05-07-13, 09:30 AM
Level 94 and still trying. I've been using chocolate and rose for the last week or so, no virtue fails so far thankfully but had far too many wild dragons.
Anyone got a better combo?

Mythic + Scarecrow or Atlas + Turkey have very short fail times.

dondonuk
05-07-13, 02:55 PM

So would mythic and turkey work? I don't have scarecrow

nbella1414
05-07-13, 03:15 PM
My diamond is super sparkly today. I like it.

DragonTan1
05-07-13, 04:20 PM

They're super sparkly everyday :p

rusticjess
05-07-13, 04:58 PM

For some reason I just love the diamond dragon's toes. They look so shiny

DragonTan1
05-07-13, 05:13 PM
c an anyone remove a doubt plz. im trying to hatch night dragon with diamond and coral just because there can be a chance to get mercury or anubis, but is it easier to get night by plain magic and water breeding?

i mean if diamond doesnt get in the picture coral is water n magic so should work, but im getting a lot of corals, and 2 wizards and 2 mistmoth but no night, so im wondering if its easier without diamond in the picure...

does anyone know? tkz

Stick with the combo you're using, I would. It's always best to go for a few dragons at once, just keep at it.

carlsbad69
05-07-13, 05:40 PM
Anyone get diamond form Mythic/aurora combo? I'm trying for Atlas, medusa, or diamond with this combo as I don't have a diamond yet and I'm level 94 and have almost all the major dragons but diamond...I even have Mask and moon!

danni7788
05-07-13, 05:41 PM
Anyone get diamond form Mythic/aurora combo? I'm trying for Atlas, medusa, or diamond with this combo as I don't have a diamond yet and I'm level 94 and have almost all the major dragons but diamond...I even have Mask and moon!

Yes, I think someone on the forums has successfully used that combo! I used it for a little while too, hoping for atlas or medusa as well.

Babahome
05-07-13, 10:02 PM
Have anyone a idea, how i can get a diamond dragon?
I am almost level 70 and have a lot of dragons. But i can get a diamond or a night, virtue cosmic hybrid.
Can you please post on my wall.
My ID Babahome.
Thank you very much und sorry for my bad englisch :)

Can my anyone help me. What is the best Combination for me to get a Diamond? Please :)

nbella1414
05-07-13, 10:05 PM
They're super sparkly everyday :p

Yea but mine was sparkling extra hard for several hours today. It was trying to get attention. ;)

jose6699
05-08-13, 05:48 AM
I post to this thread to prevent to be removed.

But I am super excited now.

I just put Diamond 10 + Diamond 4 to breeding den.
As usual, not expecting any special.

This combo is new to me, it's kinda experiment.

And then BAM------44hrs

Question:

There are 4 possibilities for Eggs of 44 hrs

Diamond, Angel, Gold, Crusader

What is in my breeding den?

Are there any possibility to be Angel, Gold or Crusader?

Or is that guaranteed a Diamond?

This (breeding Diamond + Diamond and get 44 hrs) might be done by someone else before,

but it is really exciting once it happen to me.

DragonTan1
05-08-13, 05:55 AM

And then BAM------44hrs

Question:

This (breeding Diamond + Diamond and get 44 hrs) might be done by someone else before,

It looks like a Diamond, but Diamond has split to a pure colour before so it could be Angel, Crusader or Gold.

HenryLucky1
05-08-13, 06:03 AM
It looks like a Diamond, but Diamond has split to a pure colour before so it could be Angel, Crusader or Gold.

Nope, it's 99% a Diamond.

singvogel
05-08-13, 07:17 AM

Great, thanks! I'll try that next.

zhynabella
05-08-13, 07:39 PM
Hello, I just want to share part of my happiness with you all! I finally have a baby diamond =]

Still have to hatch it but I just got 44 hours breeding time!!!!

rusticjess
05-08-13, 07:51 PM
Hello, I just want to share part of my happiness with you all! I finally have a baby diamond =]

Still have to hatch it but I just got 44 hours breeding time!!!!

Congrats!! Welcome to the diamond club, we have jackets :D

zhynabella
05-09-13, 01:37 AM
Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/EcMFtaj.png

jua1978
05-09-13, 01:39 AM
I also battled to get a diamond dragon been trying 2 weeks will just continue trying

Autorithy
05-09-13, 01:42 AM
Congratulations!
Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/EcMFtaj.png

Autorithy
05-09-13, 01:43 AM
Beautiful island

OKJOoi
05-09-13, 04:25 AM
I'm trying for Pink hybrids but got this on first try:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b504/OKJOoi/Screenshots_2013-05-09-19-14-23_zps5e23e160.png

My second Diamond is on the way!:o Combo used=Virtue&Mirage.

danni7788
05-09-13, 06:01 AM
I can't believe it- 44 hours, I was using justice/fuzzy... Switched over to justice/winter hoping for a bubble eventually and there it was!!! The weirdest thing though... I've been trying for so long both here and MS and I got my first diamond there 2 days ago! It's been a lucky week!

MariellaAmsler
05-09-13, 07:17 AM
I got it with Bat and Pegasus Dragon :)

glitterbabies
05-09-13, 07:29 AM
I've listed my dragons before to get recommendations on which combo is most likely to get me a diamond but I'm going to do it again and see if I have better luck

Honeybee level
Laserlight
Sunrise
Love
Light
Scorpion
Firestorm
Four Leaf
Genie
Mist
Mirage
Griffin
Eagle
Clown
Winter
Mindvolt
Wizard
Titan
Aether
Luck
Charm
Coral
Island
Serpent
Poison
Fairy
Wild
Fruitful

Most are level 6 with a few 7/8/9 and the honeybee is level 10

glitterbabies
05-09-13, 07:30 AM
oh and I have a fuzzy, dawntree and the usual fire/air/water/forest dragons too and I have a night

danni7788
05-09-13, 08:26 AM
I've listed my dragons before to get recommendations on which combo is most likely to get me a diamond but I'm going to do it again and see if I have better luck

Honeybee level
Laserlight
Sunrise
Love
Light
Scorpion
Firestorm
Four Leaf
Genie
Mist
Mirage
Griffin
Eagle
Clown
Winter
Mindvolt
Wizard
Titan
Aether
Luck
Charm
Coral
Island
Serpent
Poison
Fairy
Wild
Fruitful

Most are level 6 with a few 7/8/9 and the honeybee is level 10

Have you tried love/island? Or any red, white, blue, green combo- that has pretty short fail times on average

RotomGuy
05-09-13, 09:19 AM
The shortest fail times for Diamond combo's are Scarecrow + Mythic, or Atlas + Turkey.

erto90
05-09-13, 09:48 AM
Infinity got the same percentage with these combinationS?

amygdane
05-09-13, 09:56 AM
The shortest fail times for Diamond combo's are Scarecrow + Mythic, or Atlas + Turkey.

Do you think mythic and turkey would work? I don't have Atlas yet.

glitterbabies
05-09-13, 10:10 AM

on kindle...don't get mythic and isn't turkey retired?

Have you tried love/island? Or any red, white, blue, green combo- that has pretty short fail times on average

No I haven't tried that yet. I will though. Thanks for the tip. It's the long fail times that **** me not necessarily the fail itself.

glitterbabies
05-09-13, 10:16 AM
LOL tried the love/island....got a 20 hour fail....hence another island.....

danni7788
05-09-13, 10:41 AM
LOL tried the love/island....got a 20 hour fail....hence another island.....

Ahhhh sorry!! Might be magic, too.

hgar24
05-09-13, 10:56 AM
Hey guys what's the best combo if I wanted to get a second diamond? A diamond and?
I have the diamond and several diamond hybrids thanks guys!

danni7788
05-09-13, 11:06 AM
Hey guys what's the best combo if I wanted to get a second diamond? A diamond and?
I have the diamond and several diamond hybrids thanks guys!

I've heard crusader and fuzzy has the shortest average fail time (or any diamond, red, white, green)

danni7788
05-09-13, 04:46 PM
Ok, so now that I have a diamond (or will be hatching one in a few days) I wanted to ask all the diamon-experienced players a few questions about strategy. Since crusader and gold have the 2 shortest fail times, I was going to try for those first. However, since I have mythic, should I just go for Helios and hope that I get those as possible fails? Or would there be so many firestorm fails that I should just get the "easier" ones first? What do you guys think?

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 04:48 PM
Ok, so now that I have a diamond (or will be hatching one in a few days) I wanted to ask all the diamon-experienced players a few questions about strategy. Since crusader and gold have the 2 shortest fail times, I was going to try for those first. However, since I have mythic, should I just go for Helios and hope that I get those as possible fails? Or would there be so many firestorm fails that I should just get the "easier" ones first? What do you guys think?

Go for Helios first, to get the Diamond fails, Crusader and Gold... Same for Mercury and Anubis, go for DA first.

glitterbabies
05-09-13, 05:24 PM
Ahhhh sorry!! Might be magic, too.

no it was an island lol....i sped it up just to get rid of it....then I tried again and got a firestorm lmao....I just have to laugh at this point and not get all bent about it.

holly_angel
05-09-13, 09:41 PM
I don't think it's accurate that odds ever change because of being limited.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you?

No, u understood. I just found that the odds of getting a dragon when its about to expire are greater than when it isnt.

tsuki003
05-09-13, 10:30 PM
Just FYI, tossed in athlete and fruitful in hopes of a mermaid and got a 2 day 44 hour wait without even meaning to do so...not sure if this is good or bad ;_;

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 10:48 PM
Just FYI, tossed in athlete and fruitful in hopes of a mermaid and got a 2 day 44 hour wait without even meaning to do so...not sure if this is good or bad ;_;

It's good!

cheenuts
05-10-13, 03:39 PM
I just got the incubation time of 44 hrs!
I just put Life and Lightning for a change, and here it came\(^o^)/

kwhales
05-10-13, 03:47 PM
I just got the incubation time of 44 hrs!
I just put Life and Lightning for a change, and here it came\(^o^)/

Congratulations.

dalexxx
05-11-13, 06:35 AM
my other account (hidden lair, id: wiccapi) which i seldomly open except when i feel like sending gold to my main account was able to pop a diamond egg today.

i used fairy and planet. account is on level 23 and do not have much coins yet tsk tsk

HenryLucky1
05-11-13, 07:47 AM
my other account (hidden lair, id: wiccapi) which i seldomly open except when i feel like sending gold to my main account was able to pop a diamond egg today.

i used fairy and planet. account is on level 23 and do not have much coins yet tsk tsk

Do you have Diamond in your main account?

caketester88
05-11-13, 11:41 AM
I think I've just bred my first diamond - YAYYYYYY :-D
Love + Fairy (both level 6), breed time is 2 days/44 gold - it HAS to be diamond doesn't it? It can't be a diamond hybrid can it, as I have NOT already got a diamond?

I'm very excited, but I'm out of gold, so can't speed it up.
First attempt with that pairing was Love, second attempt was Life, 3rd attempt looks promising :-D

I've just given up using Dream + Parakeet after 6 fails in a row (fruitfull, mist , mist, sunrise, island, dream ), I spent a while last night working out what combo would give me the shortest fail times, whilst giving the most possibilities of getting dragons I haven't already got. So glad my sums came up with this pairing :-D

kwhales
05-11-13, 11:43 AM
I think I've just bred my first diamond - YAYYYYYY :-D
Love + Fairy (both level 6), breed time is 2 days/44 gold - it HAS to be diamond doesn't it? It can't be a diamond hybrid can it, as I have NOT already got a diamond?

I'm very excited, but I'm out of gold, so can't speed it up.
First attempt with that pairing was Love, second attempt was Life, 3rd attempt looks promising :-D

I've just given up using Dream + Parakeet after 6 fails in a row (fruitfull, mist , mist, sunrise, island, dream ), I spent a while last night working out what combo would give me the shortest fail times, whilst giving the most possibilities of getting dragons I haven't already got. So glad my sums came up with this pairing :-D

Yes its a diamond. Congratulations.

dalexxx
05-11-13, 02:15 PM
Do you have Diamond in your main account?

hi henry. id is dalexxx, yes i got two. parents were mist and charm. goblin and tiny on second.

wanted cosmic so bad thats why im using both diamonds to pop cosmic out. but got dawn tree and now currently a virtue instead. have tried all purple and yellow combination but couldnt seem to get cosmic...

spitera
05-11-13, 10:50 PM
I got infinity dragon with 2 diamonds

mrarfan
05-12-13, 03:02 AM
PS: I'm lvl 73 currently. Really want that wizard for the infinity dragon breeding.

Wizard Dragon - Blue & Purple (22Hrs)

glitterbabies
05-12-13, 05:26 AM
Wizard Dragon - Blue & Purple (22Hrs)

so odd when I see someone asking how to get a wizard dragon...esp someone at level 73. I get them a lot by accident going for other dragons. It really is a game of chance isn't it LOL

caketester88
05-12-13, 08:56 AM
Yes its a diamond. Congratulations.

Brill, that's for confirming that :) Just another 22hrs to go and I can put the egg on the nest :) Whoo hoo, so chuffed!

XPersonX
05-12-13, 09:11 AM
I have been trying ever since the diamond dragon came out to get one, but I hadn't had any luck, until recently. The first dragon I bred after hitting level 50 what a Diamond dragon. My next dragon? A Night dragon. 3 dragons later? (Don't mind the fact one of them was a Goblin) Mythic dragon. One dragon later? Cosmic dragon. Is this a joke? Well, I've been searching the forums, and have been noticing a lot of people getting ultra rares after hitting level 50. I'm beginning to wonder if it was even at all possible to get a Diamond, or any other rare dragons before then. What really pisses me off though is that if this is true, did I REALLY have a 6x chance to get a diamond dragon when i bought the diamond temple? The one time I bought something just because I wanted a Diamond dragon so bad, and the dreaded thought that I NEVER had the chance to get one haunts my dreams (No joke). I feel like Team Lava needs to answer more questions about how all this works because I'm feeling ripped off.

yayacupcake
05-12-13, 09:18 AM
Diamond Dragon is first available at level 10, breeding luck has nothing to do with level. I been trying to get a mythic dragon at level 94 for awhile now and have had about 10+ fails so far, virtue was more.... I got 11 tuskers 4 laserlights and a mass swarm of love dragons before getting the "less rare" virtue dragon.

Random is random. And yes, diamond temple increases the chance for a week. It's a slim chance to get the diamond dragon, so 6x slim = slightly less slim. Best bet is to make sure you have 4 colors in all your breeding until you happen to get lucky.

scottyhaha
05-12-13, 09:41 AM
It is random I got my at lvl 25 now im at lvl 83.I know lots of players at lvl 94 still trying for diamond. Just be happy that you got one. Diamond temple increases chance of get diamond 6x, but 6x of .5% is only 3%.

Cmdr_Keen
05-12-13, 10:09 AM
Got mine with a Laserlight level 4 and a genie level 4. So now I'm pretty sure the level doesn't do anything during breeding...

Autorithy
05-12-13, 01:13 PM
I got my diamiond I was lvl 24, my wife just got one at lvl 89 and my mother in low got diamond at lvl 94, I tried for diamond hybrids a lots from lvl 24 to 94 and I'm still trying but all I got is an angel (I was very lucky, got it at first try) then I got 6 quetzals and 6 crusaders. I bought the diamond mine hoping to breed at least one of the other missing diamond hybrids but didn't get any. After the diamond mine was expired I got Infinity.
I have been trying ever since the diamond dragon came out to get one, but I hadn't had any luck, until recently. The first dragon I bred after hitting level 50 what a Diamond dragon. My next dragon? A Night dragon. 3 dragons later? (Don't mind the fact one of them was a Goblin) Mythic dragon. One dragon later? Cosmic dragon. Is this a joke? Well, I've been searching the forums, and have been noticing a lot of people getting ultra rares after hitting level 50. I'm beginning to wonder if it was even at all possible to get a Diamond, or any other rare dragons before then. What really pisses me off though is that if this is true, did I REALLY have a 6x chance to get a diamond dragon when i bought the diamond temple? The one time I bought something just because I wanted a Diamond dragon so bad, and the dreaded thought that I NEVER had the chance to get one haunts my dreams (No joke). I feel like Team Lava needs to answer more questions about how all this works because I'm feeling ripped off.

Autorithy
05-12-13, 01:17 PM
Does anyone know if diamond + crusader can pull another diamond? I got infinity out of that , I was wondering if I could get another diamond

LifeisaDrag
05-12-13, 01:21 PM
same here....it feels awful when u visit a neighbor at level 22 or less who has one already!! wtf?

MariellaAmsler
05-12-13, 01:21 PM
I got mine with Pegasus and Bat Dragon :D

LifeisaDrag
05-12-13, 01:23 PM
"Autorithy
Does anyone know if diamond + crusader can pull another diamond? I got infinity out of that , I was wondering if I could get another diamond"

From what I have heard if you bread any dragon with a purple, chances are you will get the same thing. Purple is sort of like generic so if you bread a diamond and purple you may therefore get a diamond again. Hope this helps!

LifeisaDrag
05-12-13, 01:25 PM
"Autorithy
Does anyone know if diamond + crusader can pull another diamond? I got infinity out of that , I was wondering if I could get another diamond"

From what I have heard if you bread any dragon with a purple, chances are you will get the same thing. Purple is sort of like generic so if you bread a diamond and purple you may therefore get a diamond again. Hope this helps!

LifeisaDrag
05-12-13, 01:26 PM
I got mine with Pegasus and Bat Dragon :D

I have tried like ten times with black and yellow and STILL no bat!!! I want it so bad as Bat's are my fav animal! Congrats!!!

kwhales
05-12-13, 02:43 PM
Does anyone know if diamond + crusader can pull another diamond? I got infinity out of that , I was wondering if I could get another diamond

No. Diamond and crusader will not give you a diamond. With this combo you are dealing with 2 elements, diamond and fire. You need 2 more to get a diamond.

MariellaAmsler
05-12-13, 02:54 PM
I have tried like ten times with black and yellow and STILL no bat!!! I want it so bad as Bat's are my fav animal! Congrats!!!

so sorry for you... :(
when there was the bat dragon competition, i bred 5 bats ^^ don't know, it was like the flew all to me hahaha

addictmOde
05-12-13, 03:00 PM
Wow, just bred Lv6 Diamond with Lv9 Super and 44 hours so... Diamond or Crusader?

kwhales
05-12-13, 03:02 PM
Wow, just bred Lv6 Diamond with Lv9 Super and 44 hours so... Diamond or Crusader?

My guess, diamond.

Autorithy
05-12-13, 04:17 PM
But they give infinity

Autorithy
05-12-13, 04:18 PM
But they give infinity
No. Diamond and crusader will not give you a diamond. With this combo you are dealing with 2 elements, diamond and fire. You need 2 more to get a diamond.

kwhales
05-12-13, 04:38 PM
But they give infinity

Yeah but in reality it really shouldn't. Never had before. Just started to a couple months or so ago. As far as I know, Diamond hasn't caught on to this two element breeding thing. (yeah I know diamond has all the elements, but you still need 4 to get one).

HenryLucky1
05-12-13, 04:43 PM
Yeah but in reality it really shouldn't. Never had before. Just started to a couple months or so ago. As far as I know, Diamond hasn't caught on to this two element breeding thing. (yeah I know diamond has all the elements, but you still need 4 to get one).

But, Diamond is pure element!

kwhales
05-12-13, 04:54 PM
But, Diamond is pure element!

Yes it is. But I am not sure I understand what you are saying Henry.

alvistang
05-15-13, 07:19 PM
finally i have 1 diamond dragon in my breeding Den :) my combo is chocolate + life~

addictmOde
05-15-13, 10:34 PM
My guess, diamond.

Was a Crusader :)

rene2222
05-15-13, 11:57 PM
I had no luck either in trying for a Diamond, so much so I feel like I wanted to get the Diamond Temple because of my failed mission.

holly_angel
05-16-13, 02:22 AM
I just got mine in the den with epic chocolate and four leaf on my fourth or fifth try!!!! ♥♥♥♡♡

joshj98
05-16-13, 06:44 AM
I really need some help guys on how to get a diamond dragon cause I'm only level 18 but I reckon I could get it an guys please add me joshj98

jua1978
05-16-13, 06:57 AM
I really need some help guys on how to get a diamond dragon cause I'm only level 18 but I reckon I could get it an guys please add me joshj98

Just keepon trying, I am on level 66 have been trying for some time, just getting island dragons. I read somewhere they said tou can try as much as 35 times before getting one

DragonTan1
05-16-13, 07:45 AM

Rightheart/Fruitful
Mask/Mirage
Tiny/Fruitful
Winter/Scorpion
Mirage/Familiar

They have worked for me and combos I've suggested for neighbours that worked for them too.

happy2188
05-16-13, 09:41 AM
Rightheart/Fruitful
Mask/Mirage
Tiny/Fruitful
Winter/Scorpion
Mirage/Familiar

They have worked for me and combos I've suggested for neighbours that worked for them too.

Not work on 1st try Mirage/Familiar…12hrs

MazReptile
05-16-13, 11:12 AM
Got my second diamond with epic mirage and epic virtue... On my 5th try too whilst trying for that stupid goblin lol

MazReptile
05-16-13, 11:13 AM
Got my second diamond with epic mirage and epic virtue... On my 5th try too whilst trying for that stupid goblin lol

I saw this combo worked for goblin, so tried it but happy with that fail tho :)

MazReptile
05-16-13, 11:14 AM
Rightheart/Fruitful
Mask/Mirage
Tiny/Fruitful
Winter/Scorpion
Mirage/Familiar

I might give Mirage and familiar a shot soon

Misti12
05-16-13, 12:45 PM
I'm at level 81 and got my first Diamond. I used Epic Scarecrow x Water. This was the first time I bred the Scarecrow dragon. Thought that I'd never get a diamond!

aamirah05
05-16-13, 01:34 PM
Just used this combo and got diamond on the second try. Thanks.

danni7788
05-16-13, 04:57 PM
I got mine with justice/winter. Took 8 tries, and the fail times for the commons aren't that bad.

jose6699
05-17-13, 02:56 AM
The result is Diamond.

Diamond + Diamond can breed a Diamond.

:)

And then BAM------44hrs

Question:

marzi12
05-17-13, 03:02 AM
I've finally reached my gold - level 94 and still diamondless. :D i bred fairy with athletic and got my diamond it has worked twice for me try it ;)

kwhales
05-17-13, 03:22 AM
The result is Diamond.

Diamond + Diamond can breed a Diamond.

There is only one possibility-diamond.

Funny, I breed diamond and diamond together all the time and never got another diamond. Not that I want another. Just think its weird that I get almost everything else, but diamond.

jose6699
05-17-13, 04:13 AM

After that,

my second and third tries of "Diamond + Diamond" gave me 2 Mythics.

So far dragons I got from dual diamond combo:

Diamond
Mythic *2
Water
Light
Saturn (today, and I have no money to buy its habitat......)

There is only one possibility-diamond.

Funny, I breed diamond and diamond together all the time and never got another diamond. Not that I want another. Just think its weird that I get almost everything else, but diamond.

amygdane
05-17-13, 10:59 AM
Would night & aurora work? I would like to try for diamond and several others at once.

elitaserina
05-17-13, 11:06 AM
i have been reading about the diamond and most people get them with rare dragons. i don't really have any of those i'm worried that i won't be able to breed one without these dragons.

scottyhaha
05-17-13, 11:43 AM
i have been reading about the diamond and most people get them with rare dragons. i don't really have any of those i'm worried that i won't be able to breed one without these dragons.

Yes put a firestorm and island possible for a diamond

gedep55
05-18-13, 03:40 AM
I always do not get diamond dragon ... already lv.56, still had not been able to ... :( :confused:

HenryLucky1
05-18-13, 03:47 AM
I got my Diamond on level 74 and in that time, I didn't expect Diamond so much

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-18-13, 03:55 AM
Yeah it can be hard :( Just try and make sure you always breed 4 colours at a time so that it has a chance of popping up.... Good luck.

alyssafriends
05-18-13, 04:00 AM
I just got one finally and I'm level 80. Took me at least 100 tries.

alyssafriends
05-18-13, 04:02 AM
Now I should be able to try for other specific dragons rather than ALWAYS using 4 colors

vantie
05-19-13, 08:22 AM
I now have a diamond dragon in my nest. I always used four colors when breeding just in case to brighten my chances. This time around i was actually trying for a seabreeze dragon, making sure i had green and blue in my mix of colors. I used a lvl 4 coral and lvl 10 fairy. This was my time using using these two dragons together. Its really based on luck and trying some weird combos sometimes and try not to focus so hard on getting a diamond. Otherwise, you'll just end up driving yourself crazy. Have fun with it and if you breed other dragons you dont have yet it still makes the whole tiring process worth it.

Anyuszko
05-22-13, 03:55 AM
I breeded my diamond very soon, I was lvl 2x I dont exactly remember. Did not read the forum before, just was trying to breed 4 different colors, because I thought I can have many types outcome if I use all colours. And somehow I got the diamond.

Now I am lvl 5x, and have Mercury, Crusader and Quetzal as well. Never went directly to a diamond hybrid (except Quetzal, when was removed), but I usually breed some of my diamond (hybrid) for a potential outcome of another hybrid. When seabreeze was removed (which I didnt succeeded to get), I was breeding diamond with mist. Did not get any seabreeze, but got a Mercury.

andreeamanu
05-22-13, 09:00 AM
Finally, on my main account I got it: Fuzzy & Easter .... I really recommand trying white, green, red & yellow as the fails have lower time than combinations with purple & blue.

josiegrosie101
05-22-13, 08:23 PM
Arghhhh level 93, and nothing. I'm getting over this very quickly!!!

singvogel
05-22-13, 10:18 PM
It. Finally. Happened!

I've been trying for months almost nonstop and today I just threw in Aether and Fairy and got 44 hours on my first go with that pair!
YESSSSSS. I am no longer level 94 with no diamond dragon :)

kwhales
05-23-13, 02:58 AM
It. Finally. Happened!

I've been trying for months almost nonstop and today I just threw in Aether and Fairy and got 44 hours on my first go with that pair!
YESSSSSS. I am no longer level 94 with no diamond dragon :)

Congratulations.

queenlynnethethird
05-24-13, 01:44 PM

I got mine on my iPhone around level mid 20's using Island and Scorpion (or eagle would work). Totally wasn't even trying because I was in the 70's when I got it on my iPad

doop01
05-24-13, 06:02 PM
Wow, I have a diamond breeding in my den on my second account. It's only on level 17. I put in Firestorm and Atlantis just hoping for a new dragon.
I certainly wasn't expecting that to happen!!! It's the first time I have used 4 colours on that island so it was a bit of a shock.

HenryLucky1
05-24-13, 06:28 PM
Wow, I have a diamond breeding in my den on my second account. It's only on level 17. I put in Firestorm and Atlantis just hoping for a new dragon.
I certainly wasn't expecting that to happen!!! It's the first time I have used 4 colours on that island so it was a bit of a shock.

Congratulations!!

OKJOoi
05-24-13, 07:38 PM
I'm trying for Pink hybrids but got this on first try:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b504/OKJOoi/Screenshots_2013-05-09-19-14-23_zps5e23e160.png

My second Diamond is on the way!:o Combo used=Virtue&Mirage.

3rd Diamond is in the breeding den,used Diamond&Diamond!:o

DragonTan1
05-24-13, 08:44 PM

Congrats! Why would you want 3? I have 2 but one is in the nest... I'm waiting for a big Diamond habitat so I can hatch it, I don't have room for anymore dragons. I can't even craft Onyx, Quartz and Leviathan.. Or take Hammerhead out of storage.

kutty4
05-24-13, 11:46 PM
Second diamond on its way. Parents: Tiny and Four-Leaf. Tried only 6 times with these two.

OKJOoi
05-25-13, 01:46 AM
Congrats! Why would you want 3? I have 2 but one is in the nest... I'm waiting for a big Diamond habitat so I can hatch it, I don't have room for anymore dragons. I can't even craft Onyx, Quartz and Leviathan.. Or take Hammerhead out of storage.

Didn't expect to get 3rd Diamond,I want Naga,Night ELF,and all of the Cosmic element dragons since i don't have them,so i just used 2 Diamonds and it poped up in the den...Still can afford with habitats because I'm poor Android user....lack of iOS only dragons.:(

DragonTan1
05-25-13, 02:35 AM
Didn't expect to get 3rd Diamond,I want Naga,Night ELF,and all of the Cosmic element dragons since i don't have them,so i just used 2 Diamonds and it poped up in the den...Still can afford with habitats because I'm poor Android user....lack of iOS only dragons.:(

Can you get all the dragons on android (not including the iOS dragons, obviously) and have all Diamond hybrids on a Diamond habitat? Or is that not possible, would you have to put some into a normal coloured habitat?

So far I had to sell Crusader's and Quetzal's Diamond habitat and soon I'll have to give up Anubis' home too.

OKJOoi
05-25-13, 09:31 AM
Can you get all the dragons on android (not including the iOS dragons, obviously) and have all Diamond hybrids on a Diamond habitat? Or is that not possible, would you have to put some into a normal coloured habitat?

So far I had to sell Crusader's and Quetzal's Diamond habitat and soon I'll have to give up Anubis' home too.

As my calculation yes its possible for me to have all dragons[except IOS only dragons,all Halloween dragons and Turkey(i play on Dec 2012,so impossible to get them)] with 43 habitats(including extra 2 Diamond habitats for extra 2 Diamonds).

OKJOoi
05-25-13, 09:43 AM

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b504/OKJOoi/Screenshots_2013-05-26-00-37-13_zps5c59dbef.png

HenryLucky1
05-25-13, 03:01 PM
I just woke up! I was dreaming I got my second Diamond!!!! (I forgot the combo:()
What a good dream!

corrine_chan07
05-25-13, 03:04 PM
aww that's really cute :D
I'd love to have a diamond, but it seems impossible for me to get one :(

DragonTan1
05-25-13, 03:38 PM
As my calculation yes its possible for me to have all dragons[except IOS only dragons,all Halloween dragons and Turkey(i play on Dec 2012,so impossible to get them)] with 43 habitats(including extra 2 Diamond habitats for extra 2 Diamonds).

Ok thanks.

kevlinchris
05-26-13, 03:52 AM
Been trying for the diamond forever it seems on and off. Got tired of trying for these newer dragons so put a mirage (lvl10) and an Atlantis (lvl 10) and got 44 hrs. I nearly fell out of my seat.

Dhakiyah
05-26-13, 04:04 AM
I tried very often Firestorm & Island and often Atlantis & Scorpion. Till now did Not get it...

rvjay
05-26-13, 04:13 AM
same case with me. need to do a poll with those who successfully got theirs

lmac10
05-26-13, 04:15 PM
Ok I hope this isn't premature but I'm pretty sure I just got my very first diamond!!!! 2 days 44 gold and I haven't had the double gold to speed up before so fingers crossed. Sooooooo excited right now. It was purely by chance I was trying for mask with bat and justice combo figuring there was a few dragons I want that I could get from that combo then BAM!!!!

OlkaDragons
05-27-13, 12:25 AM
Try Island level 4 and Firestorm level 4. And it is 2 days breeding.
Is this Diamond?! It's the first try for Diamond... Hope-hope-hope :)

kwhales
05-27-13, 04:29 AM
Try Island level 4 and Firestorm level 4. And it is 2 days breeding.
Is this Diamond?! It's the first try for Diamond... Hope-hope-hope :)

How much gold to speed?

DragonTan1
05-27-13, 04:38 AM
How much gold to speed?

The only 2 days time with Firestorm/Island is Diamond. :p

kwhales
05-27-13, 05:08 AM
The only 2 days time with Firestorm/Island is Diamond. :p

Yeah i was thinking that, but…you never know with breeding these days.

OlkaDragons
05-27-13, 05:10 AM
How much gold to speed?

I don't remember the exact value in the beginning. About 8-10 hours are already passed and now it requires 34 gold for speed

kwhales
05-27-13, 05:11 AM
I don't remember the exact value in the beginning. About 8-10 hours are already passed and now it requires 34 gold for speed

You definitely have a diamond as DT said. Congratulations.

OlkaDragons
05-27-13, 05:26 AM
Thanks a lot! Honestly, I still can't believe this enormous luck :) I was ready for the hundreds attempts

dalexxx
05-27-13, 08:48 AM
third account, id: isla got 44hrs using mist and life at level 16..

2nd account, id: wiccapi using fairy and planet at level 23...

Olena
05-27-13, 09:09 AM
At last and I've joined Diamond-club :D Have got my while trying for any of pink hybrids - have used Virtue and Firework . Couldn't belive in my luck when got 44hrs there :)

lmac10
05-28-13, 08:50 PM
Hi everyone. Just got my first diamond with bat and justice in case anyone wanted to know a recent combo that worked. No boosted breed or diamond temple used. Hope that combo works for someone else too!!

HenryLucky1
05-28-13, 09:09 PM
At last and I've joined Diamond-club :D Have got my while trying for any of pink hybrids - have used Virtue and Firework . Couldn't belive in my luck when got 44hrs there :)

Hi everyone. Just got my first diamond with bat and justice in case anyone wanted to know a recent combo that worked. No boosted breed or diamond temple used. Hope that combo works for someone else too!!

Congrats for you!!!

lmac10
05-28-13, 10:51 PM
Congrats for you!!!

Thanks! and congrats to Olena too!!

singvogel
05-29-13, 12:32 AM
Hey, what would you guys say is the easiest diamond hybrid to get after Crusader?

Mani_Sari
05-29-13, 12:38 AM
Quetzal once it comes back from it's vacation, other than that either Gold (2 hour fail) or Angel (9 hour fail), but it's all about luck really.

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 12:39 AM
Hey, what would you guys say is the easiest diamond hybrid to get after Crusader?

Actually, gold but it's hard for somebody . The easiest for me is Helios because I got it on second try

Mani_Sari
05-29-13, 12:43 AM
Actually, gold but it's hard for somebody . The easiest for me is Helios because I got it on second try

There you go and example of luck, I still can't get Helios and I have like 5 Gold bouncing throughout my island lol.

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 01:02 AM
There you go and example of luck, I still can't get Helios and I have like 5 Gold bouncing throughout my island lol.

I don't have any Gold

martiniman
05-29-13, 04:24 AM
I tried for diamond, bred a cosmic. Sold it. Tried several more combinations. 4 th attempt today got 44 hr breeding time....

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 04:49 AM
I tried for diamond, bred a cosmic. Sold it. Tried several more combinations. 4 th attempt today got 44 hr breeding time....

Congrats!!!! After your diamond is level 4, I suggest you to try Crusader :)

Anyuszko
05-29-13, 05:37 AM

My strategy is, that I almost always give a chance for diamond hybrid. For example, now I am going for cosmic, and breeding a diamond + genie to get it. This way is almost the same if I would use magic + air (no other failing than genie, trickster, peacock), but adding diamond there is a small chance of "failing" gold or anubis.

With this strategy, so far I got one crusader and a mercury.

picklylily
05-29-13, 07:50 AM
Got Gold with Diamond-Fairytale. :3
Whew! I couldn't get it when my temple was active, tried Diamond-Air for weeks, but nothing.

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 08:06 AM
Got Gold with Diamond-Fairytale. :3
Whew! I couldn't get it when my temple was active, tried Diamond-Air for weeks, but nothing.

Wow, great achievement! Congratulations!!!

beankai
05-29-13, 11:11 AM
Is Fairytale and Scarecrow the new best way to breed for Diamond? The fail times are all pretty low. Way better then Sunrise, Magic, etc...

danni7788
05-29-13, 11:14 AM
Is Fairytale and Scarecrow the new best way to breed for Diamond? The fail times are all pretty low. Way better then Sunrise, Magic, etc...

Yeah, that's a really great combo. Mythic/Atlas and Scarecrow will get you the same results. Very few fails! I used Justice and Winter, which also has few fails, but yeah, you can get a Magic... haha

RotomGuy
05-29-13, 11:17 AM
Yeah, that's a really great combo. Mythic/Atlas and Scarecrow will get you the same results. Very few fails! I used Justice and Winter, which also has few fails, but yeah, you can get a Magic... haha

I've been using Atlas + Scarecrow for a week now :)

14 hours being the longest fail, it's pretty brilliant.

Although, it's a little harder since you have to rely on Fairytale or Mythic or Atlas not splitting.

deamon506
05-29-13, 02:43 PM
I didn't even try to get my diamond. I stumbled upon it breeding what I could while I healed y dragons after battle. I bred a scarecrow and wizard.

kaleighboone
05-30-13, 12:01 PM
I have scarecrow but anyone know how to get atlas?

DragonTan1
05-30-13, 12:04 PM

Breed Mythic with a blue/green dragon like Island.

danni7788
05-30-13, 01:57 PM

Or if you have 2 Mythics you can breed them together, that's how I got mine. Or Mythic + Diamond.

mel7123
05-30-13, 02:27 PM
Woohoo, my island will no longer be a diamond free zone. I threw chocolate and mirage in and to my surprise got a 44 hour. Now just have to wait. So excited!!!!

martiniman
05-30-13, 06:24 PM
A humble pair of island and eagle just gave me my first diamond dragon.. can't wait for it to hatch..

kwhales
05-30-13, 06:30 PM
A humble pair of island and eagle just gave me my first diamond dragon.. can't wait for it to hatch..

Younhave 88 hrs so be patient. And congrats.

wayneh23
05-31-13, 01:05 AM
I have been putting off even trying for a diamond with all the reading i have done here it almost sounded impossible so i have never bothered until today.
I am level 60+ Android and today just for kicks i thought i would breed a firestorm lvl8 and a island lvl8 and bang first try 44hrs, now i am guessing i will just wait it out.

HenryLucky1
05-31-13, 02:24 AM
I have been putting off even trying for a diamond with all the reading i have done here it almost sounded impossible so i have never bothered until today.
I am level 60+ Android and today just for kicks i thought i would breed a firestorm lvl8 and a island lvl8 and bang first try 44hrs, now i am guessing i will just wait it out.
Congratulations!!!!!

Velcro31
05-31-13, 04:00 AM
I made over 300 combos ( diamond & forest) ... and I do not get,,, I do wrong ...? ... where is my quetzal...???

The Quetzal exists no more(weep)

Yvie14
05-31-13, 10:14 AM
I'm on level 58 on my main game and have tried and tried different combos for a Diamond with no success. I started a second game on my Kindle Fire basically to gift myself gold, lol. For some reason I've had luck breeding dragons I just can't seem to get on my main game, such as Mistmoth and Seabreeze, and I'm only on level 22. This morning I threw my Seabreeze and Forestfire into the den and bamm...44 hrs! Perhaps the limited Forestfire brought me luck:) Just thought I'd share, as I haven't seen this combo mentioned much.

demonghoul
06-05-13, 01:39 PM
Level 45, chucked Titan and Fairy in. 44 hours! Yes, first time breeding he two of them ans thats exactly what I want.

doop01
06-05-13, 02:13 PM
level 45, chucked titan and fairy in. 44 hours! Yes, first time breeding he two of them ans thats exactly what i want.
congratulations!!!! :o

buttoncake
06-09-13, 07:49 AM
Wooohoooo almost A year of trying and FINALLY! chocolate and anubis? (I think that was was who the second one was. Some purple/blue combo) i guess the "any 4 will due" thing is true!!! SO relieved ..but scared some glitch will occur and he will disappear...

DragonTan1
06-09-13, 08:43 AM
Wooohoooo almost A year of trying and FINALLY! chocolate and anubis? (I think that was was who the second one was. Some purple/blue combo) i guess the "any 4 will due" thing is true!!! SO relieved ..but scared some glitch will occur and he will disappear...

I have no idea what dragon you got but congrats lol

kwhales
06-09-13, 10:18 AM

Congrats from me too. So what did you get?

DragonTan1
06-09-13, 10:40 AM
Congrats from me too. So what did you get?

Maybe we should guess? Mercury, your turn.

buttoncake
06-09-13, 11:18 AM
Sorry....i thought it was a given....The Diamond. That bugger has been has been the ONLY goal of mine since the beginning and hes eluded me the entire time. All the way to level 88 .... i know ive seen people in the 90s without him but i dont know if that is all those people were trying for or what... Im still shocked i finally him...wait....none of these new dragons are 44hrs are they :o:eek:

cedkugedchgd
06-09-13, 11:21 AM
Sorry....i thought it was a given....The Diamond. That bugger has been has been the ONLY goal of mine since the beginning and hes eluded me the entire time. All the way to level 88 .... i know ive seen people in the 90s without him but i dont know if that is all those people were trying for or what... Im still shocked i finally him...wait....none of these new dragons are 44hrs are they :o:eek:

i don't know you but whatever, i'm really happy for you! :) i'm wishing you lots of luck with the diamond hybrids!

wait... the stone dragon's also 44h! ...naaahh, just kidding :D ok, not funny...

DragonTan1
06-09-13, 11:38 AM

Lol I thought you had Diamond because you said you used Chocolate/Anubis. Anyway, congrats :p

kwhales
06-09-13, 12:23 PM
Lol I thought you had Diamond because you said you used Chocolate/Anubis. Anyway, congrats :p

Yeah. Me too. Didn't they say they bred anubis? He is still a diamond hybrid right? or did I miss something?

Anyway, congrats.

belbar22
06-09-13, 02:08 PM
Ok after playing for almost a year and only trying for diamond occasionally I have decided it is time to try and get one now as it is frequently used to breed with all the new dragons to get the rest of the set. Not sure which of the many combinations on this thread to try. Wish me luck.

buttoncake
06-09-13, 02:11 PM
Yeah. Me too. Didn't they say they bred anubis? He is still a diamond hybrid right? or did I miss something?

Anyway, congrats.

I had the name wrong on the second dragon...sorry.....that's what i get posting without paying a whole lotta attention...Aether ? I think....one of the "A" named dragons w purple and blue ancestors...i had to share my excitement somewhere my husband and kids were just mad i was yelling with excitement while they were sleeping on this Sunday morning...and thought i had gone crazy.

Kevynsan
06-10-13, 08:54 AM
I just got my very first Diamond using Mythic and Aether! Stoked as a level 98 andriod player!

funnyrandomness5112
06-10-13, 09:33 AM
I just got my very first Diamond using Mythic and Aether! Stoked as a level 98 andriod player!

Congrats!

codenameraven
06-10-13, 05:36 PM
Fed up. Level 94 ....I am so sick of seeing island fails!!! I have sold as many islands as I have fruitfuls and life dragons!! I just want that diamond dragon already!!!

Bluelance12
06-11-13, 02:02 AM
1st diamond on level49.. Using Firestorm lvl8 and Island lvl6... Yey Thnx 2 ds thread.. After only d 3rd try, I was able to achieve it. :)

belbar22
06-11-13, 02:58 AM
Fed up. Level 94 ....I am so sick of seeing island fails!!! I have sold as many islands as I have fruitfuls and life dragons!! I just want that diamond dragon already!!!

Me too!!! I have had loads of island fails over the last few months when trying to breed diamond. Really frustrating. I am now trying to alternate between trying to get Diamond and BB. So far had loads of corals!!! Not had a new dragon since Fairytail:(

CrystalDavid852
06-11-13, 10:03 AM
Does anyone know if a 'venus' dragon exists or is that just for ios?

DragonTan1
06-11-13, 10:19 AM

Me too!!! I have had loads of island fails over the last few months when trying to breed diamond. Really frustrating. I am now trying to alternate between trying to get Diamond and BB. So far had loads of corals!!! Not had a new dragon since Fairytail:(

Try for dragons you need then add 2 colours, but avoid long fails like Titan, Virtue, Sunrise etc.

I got Diamond twice going for other dragons... Tiny/Fruitful and Mask/Mirage.

cedkugedchgd
06-11-13, 10:24 AM
Does anyone know if a 'venus' dragon exists or is that just for ios?

venus dragon?! where?

lilobrat05
06-11-13, 07:27 PM
I'm level 100 and still don't have a diamond dragon :( I've tried and tried I wish I could get one soon! I would like to start breeding some of the diamond hybrids......maybe sometime soon. I've been playing for over a year now and in getting frustrated I haven't gotten one yet. Even more frustrated that they keep coming out with so many new dragons and elements....it's starting to make the game not as much fun..... 😔

lolusuck12
06-12-13, 07:25 PM
39 I got my diamond and 43 I got my crusader. Working on my gold dragon now. Life+mist

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 07:36 PM
39 I got my diamond and 43 I got my crusader. Working on my gold dragon now. Life+mist

I still don't have Gold, but have Helios and Angle, so strange :/ (last time I tried Gold, I just tried 5 times, then I'm bored, lol)

Anyuszko
06-15-13, 08:49 AM
On my 3rd account which i keep mostly for sending gold to myself I accidentally made a diamond using hypnotic+mirage (5 different colors)

Btw I need neighbours add me on ZX70 and ZX71 if you wanna

Muffy_22
06-15-13, 09:50 AM
Does anyone know why the Infinity can not be bred? I have two of them from Fairy+Wizard but they won't breed.

scottyhaha
06-15-13, 09:51 AM
TL change the rules.

Muffy_22
06-15-13, 10:03 AM
On my 3rd account which i keep mostly for sending gold to myself I accidentally made a diamond using hypnotic+mirage (5 different colors)

Btw I need neighbours add me on ZX70 and ZX71 if you wanna

Added.

Muffy_22
06-15-13, 10:08 AM
TL change the rules.

Yah. It's really frustrating having 2 infinity epic dragons and I can't breed them with anything. Not even between themselves. ������

doobooo
06-15-13, 10:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/muc7i8t.jpg

aceblade
06-15-13, 12:01 PM
Nice collection.

RotomGuy
06-15-13, 12:59 PM

BABIES. Cuteness overload.

moostermine
06-15-13, 01:12 PM

WAY! Way to cute! And Mama watching proudly!

holly_angel
06-16-13, 12:10 AM
I recommend switching from island n firestorm.
Go for the rare or super rare combos, or better yet use retired dragons if u have them

Dragao71
06-16-13, 01:05 AM
I'm in level 107 and I NEVER got a Diamond !!!!! Is this a fair game? NO!!!!!

aleahrenee
06-16-13, 06:50 AM
Got one first try! Firestorm and island.

jurassic
06-16-13, 07:12 AM
Yeah! Have my first diamondegg in my nest now, i was on lvl 67 when i bred Ceasar and Virtue, both epics and got my 2 days breedtime!
At this moment my egg is in the nest !
ID = jeroen1975 islandname: jurassic

kwhales
06-16-13, 07:16 AM
Yeah! Have my first diamondegg in my nest now, i was on lvl 67 when i bred Ceasar and Virtue, both epics and got my 2 days breedtime!
At this moment my egg is in the nest !
ID = jeroen1975 islandname: jurassic

Congratulations

Davellan
06-16-13, 11:02 AM
I was level 34 when I got a Diamond dragon on the first try with Eagle and Aurora. I was litterally dancing from happiness when I saw the 44 hours. It is now in its beautiful habitat and I'm level 38. Gonna try for a crusader next. Then infinity.

akocek
06-17-13, 07:52 PM
just got my first diamond dragon at LEVEL 96!! Ridiculous but i'm glad i didn't have to resort to buying one. Got it with Justice and Bat Dragons. Random but totally exciting!

HenryLucky1
06-17-13, 08:01 PM
I was level 34 when I got a Diamond dragon on the first try with Eagle and Aurora. I was litterally dancing from happiness when I saw the 44 hours. It is now in its beautiful habitat and I'm level 38. Gonna try for a crusader next. Then infinity.

just got my first diamond dragon at LEVEL 96!! Ridiculous but i'm glad i didn't have to resort to buying one. Got it with Justice and Bat Dragons. Random but totally exciting!

Congratulations!!!

montrianmaster
06-17-13, 08:54 PM
i am trying cor the super dragon right now. I will try my griffin and coral after i get it

HenryLucky1
06-17-13, 08:58 PM
i am trying cor the super dragon right now. I will try my griffin and coral after i get it

Try Night and Fire, I'm sure you'll get tons of Super

montrianmaster
06-18-13, 05:51 PM
i would except i don't have night and its habitat costs a fortune.

Puss5678
06-21-13, 04:31 AM
After a lot of time and attempts trying to get a Diamond Dragon with Firestorm and Island (both level 10) I thought I'd try two of my three colour dragons to breed 5 or 6 colours to perhaps give me a bit more chance of getting a Diamond. Would you know it? First attempt at breeding Aurora and Fireworks I got 44 hours! I am on level 103 and am overjoyed to be finally breeding my first Diamond. I am happy now.

HenryLucky1
06-21-13, 04:38 AM
After a lot of time and attempts trying to get a Diamond Dragon with Firestorm and Island (both level 10) I thought I'd try two of my three colour dragons to breed 5 or 6 colours to perhaps give me a bit more chance of getting a Diamond. Would you know it? First attempt at breeding Aurora and Fireworks I got 44 hours! I am on level 103 and am overjoyed to be finally breeding my first Diamond. I am happy now.
Great!! Congratulations!!

andromedablack
06-21-13, 04:50 AM
Hmm I'm level 22 so I think I ask for too much if I'll try to breed a diamond...

DragonmasterC99
06-21-13, 06:41 AM
Small question: do diamond dragons have split colours while breeding, like the night dragon? ight dragons split into purple and blue while breeding, and i was wondering ir diamond did the same excpet with something like white and yellow, or something like that

HenryLucky1
06-21-13, 06:52 AM
Small question: do diamond dragons have split colours while breeding, like the night dragon? ight dragons split into purple and blue while breeding, and i was wondering ir diamond did the same excpet with something like white and yellow, or something like that

Nope..

HenryLucky1
06-21-13, 06:55 AM
So, you'll get Fire or Crusader if you breed Diamond and Fire

holly_angel
06-22-13, 02:26 AM
If I used griffin with diamond, is leopard a possible breeding outcome or just air, light, gold or angel?

Thank you very much

flowless
06-22-13, 02:28 AM
Hi does any one knows if it's worth breeding a diamond and a crusader in attempt to get the pure colored dragons , such as naga, night elf, stone .. Etc

flowless
06-22-13, 02:31 AM
If I used griffin with diamond, is leopard a possible breeding outcome or just air, light, gold or angel?

Thank you very much

U may get dragons using one parent colors

Like in Griffin ( there is yellow and light in it )
So u can get diamond hybrids of light ( angle ) and yellow ( gold )
Pure colors ( light or yellow
Or dragons with yellow and light like leopard

jeffreyeow
06-22-13, 03:38 AM
I know i can get fire, infinity or crusader if i breed diamond with crusader but if it possible to get diamond in this combination?

elitaserina
06-25-13, 08:36 AM
Has anyone tried super and ceaser? I'm trying parakeet and winter but I'm starting to get irritated

cedkugedchgd
06-25-13, 09:17 AM

Thank you very much

the possibilities with diamond x griffin are:

Griffin - 10hrs
Leopard - 14hrs
Sunrise - 24hrs
Angel - 44hrs
Gold - 44hrs

That's all :)

OlkaDragons
06-25-13, 09:22 AM
Hi does any one knows if it's worth breeding a diamond and a crusader in attempt to get the pure colored dragons , such as naga, night elf, stone .. Etc

No, you can't get them. Breeding Diamond and Crusader gives only Fire, Crusader or Infinity.

OlkaDragons
06-25-13, 09:25 AM
I know i can get fire, infinity or crusader if i breed diamond with crusader but if it possible to get diamond in this combination?

It's impossible to get Diamond such way.
TL does everything to force users do 4-color breeding for Diamond. You can'get it other way.