PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dragon- Part II

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

sambeti
02-09-13, 12:14 PM
I got my diamond by breeding epic seabreeze with epic life XD

citius
02-09-13, 01:10 PM
I finally got my first diamond the other day from a lvl 10 atlantis / lvl 9 honeybee. Got an Elf Dragon first (which was wonderful) then bread that same pair again and BAM! Diamond! Very happy camper. Been trying forever it seems. Now I'm breeding some of the diamond hybrids, just got Crusader.

Still having a dog of a time with a few other dragons though, wizard, Planet, of the original goals. Also don't have a parakeet yet either. But I have 6 auroras, breeding a second super, 2 mirages, 4 fairies, 4 eagles, 4 mindvolt and 2 fireworks and because I'm on Android, I don't have trading/crafting yet to get rid of a few of them to craft the new gemstone dragons :-( Hoping these features come soon as I'm running out of room and don't want to sell these dragons just to make space. Would prefer to trade them and get something for it.

What's the name of the Honeybee and Atlantis youused to breed a Diamond? Just out of curiousity...

citius
02-09-13, 01:17 PM
I got my first Diamond on my birthday! So unexpected, such coincidence, and very memorable! :D

Baraze
02-09-13, 01:58 PM
I got my diamond by luck at about level 19 or so. Trying hard for infinity but got 2 more diamonds on the way. My friend told me to try breeding double diamonds but I only got magic!

Double diamonds are a treat. I got two additional diamonds and my third infinity this way. The other single elements will be a pest but its all worth it In the end. I even got the dreaded passion this way, since its considered a single color dragon.

Diwrite
02-09-13, 05:17 PM
I finally got my diamond and the game won't allow me to purchase the habitat for it. What can I do? I don't want to lose my hard earned diamond. Thanks.
Di

lolii12
02-09-13, 05:26 PM
I got all of them without unicorn dragon

kooky panda
02-09-13, 05:46 PM
I finally got my diamond and the game won't allow me to purchase the habitat for it. What can I do? I don't want to lose my hard earned diamond. Thanks.
Di
What is happening ? You can only have 35 habitants. If you already have 35, you will need to sell one before you can buy the diamond habitant.

hamadrys
02-10-13, 11:15 AM
I just got my first diamond a few days ago. Now that I have one, is it easier to breed a second one using it, or not ?

finnth12
02-10-13, 01:45 PM
I just got my first diamond a few days ago. Now that I have one, is it easier to breed a second one using it, or not ?

Congrats, I got my first one when I was at lvl 48 then the 2nd and the 3rd at lvl 94 in one week. :)

kwhales
02-10-13, 03:20 PM

Possibly. I got my first diamond christmas day then got my second a few days later using diamond and mirage. Was actually going to fireworks, but hey, diamond worked.

gsedai
02-11-13, 07:51 PM
level 94 and finally got my first Diamond dragon with Virtue & Caesar, of all things, got another one today from Virtue & Aurora

was trying for the pink dragons but now have two diamonds :)

lattelaugh
02-11-13, 08:15 PM
Level 91. First diamond dragon with epic Atlantis and epic firework.

opanugie
02-11-13, 08:20 PM
i think its gonna use recent dragon to get diamond

Darkstorm2
02-11-13, 09:09 PM
Caught a diamond with the classic, island x firestorm.

Darkangel2wolf
02-12-13, 07:08 PM
I'm level 60 and FINALLY got a diamond with a random combo I decided to try for kicks.. Decided to try my 10 Caesar with my 10 Auora just and got a diamond finally! Couldn't wait for it to finish so had to use gold. Now my egg is sitting in the nest :)

dapplefur
02-12-13, 10:59 PM
on my second account that i barely use i got a second diamond from poison and scorpion. the first was from forestfire and mindvolt.

cedkugedchgd
02-12-13, 11:04 PM
just got another diamond from diamond x diamond.

tbka
02-17-13, 06:14 AM
Could it possibly be what everyone is wanting? Can I possible have Diamond in the waiting? If is a Diamond, it will be my very first!

I used my level 7 Virtue and 7 Aurora Dragons. I am to completely sure if it is a Diamond, Infinity, Crusader or Angel. With the parent, It could be of these. I left out Gold as a possibility, because there is no yellow associated with either of the parents. I also think Crusader and Angel are a long shot. But with Virtue's parents, it is a probability.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1ha35c/6.jpg

kwhales
02-17-13, 06:20 AM
Its a diamond. Infinity is 40 hrs. And you can't get angel or crusader without using a diamond in the breeding.

CONGRATULATIONS. Now you can get an Angel or Crusader.

kwhales
02-17-13, 06:22 AM
Last night I just got my third diamond or first gold dragon. Really hoping for gold. Combo was diamond and mirage. (I was trying for fireworks.)

cedkugedchgd
02-17-13, 06:27 AM
congrats, it's a diamond! :D

Last night I just got my third diamond or first gold dragon. Really hoping for gold. Combo was diamond and mirage. (I was trying for fireworks.)

you can only get gold with diamond/infinity x air :(

kwhales
02-17-13, 06:37 AM

GRRRR. Don't pop my bubble. It's gonna be gold until its not. LOLOLOL

tbka
02-17-13, 07:45 AM

GRRRR. Don't pop my bubble. It's gonna be gold until its not. LOLOLOL

Isn't Mirage part air dragon too!

kwhales
02-17-13, 07:48 AM
Isn't Mirage part air dragon too!

Yes, so i am hoping. The calculator says it can happen, but its not 100% accurate nor a TL product. So, I will speed later and hope for the best, but i have a feeling ced is correct.

lilylunalove
02-17-13, 05:58 PM
OMG!

I just did this freakish silent scream of happiness when I saw this:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7273/screenshot2013021802465.png

I can't believe it! :D Been using quite a bit of gold today to speed breed different combos, mostly ones that could give me diamond. I thought I was done for today, but then ended up doing one last breeding. Tried a new strategy of choosing the couple: one pretty one and a "man" for "her" so I put my epic Charm together with my epic Serpent and BAM! :D

kwhales
02-17-13, 06:14 PM
Well I got diamond. As far as diamonds go this weekend, I think there are about 6 or 7 people who got them that I know of. That seems like christmas is happening again. A diamond explosion.

lilylunalove
02-17-13, 06:23 PM
I definitely don't mind the diamond explosion. I'm a pretty happy camper right now!

kwhales
02-17-13, 06:27 PM
I definitely don't mind the diamond explosion. I'm a pretty happy camper right now!

Congrats on your diamond by the way. I don't mind the explosion either. It seems to occur when there are several other dragons people are trying to get (xmas it was fireworks, elf, snowman). Now its all these v day dragons. Surprisingly, it also seems to come when gold is on sale too. Makes you wonder is its just coincidence

or not.

lilylunalove
02-17-13, 06:42 PM
Well we certainly won't ever get answers to those questions. :rolleyes:

And thanks! :)

gwenry
02-17-13, 07:12 PM
I bred my diamond when I was lvl 36. Lvl 8 athletic x lvl 8 parakeet. My first try with that combo! Now the crusader is driving me crazy... I've bred diamond and fire 16 times and gotten fire each time. Any had luck with the crusader?

kwhales
02-17-13, 08:24 PM
I bred my diamond when I was lvl 36. Lvl 8 athletic x lvl 8 parakeet. My first try with that combo! Now the crusader is driving me crazy... I've bred diamond and fire 16 times and gotten fire each time. Any had luck with the crusader?

Yes. Just keep breeding. It will come. Some had to do well over 100 tries before it came.

kurebiz
02-17-13, 08:25 PM

got this easily but i spent more than 1 hour trying to get quetzal. its ultra rare so just keep trying!

lilylunalove
02-18-13, 07:04 AM
Someone somewhere here once said that they thought that some diamond hybrids were easier than others. Do you guys think so and if yes then which hybrids? I'm just wondering which hybrid I should go after first once my diamond hatches.

kwhales
02-18-13, 07:07 AM
I think they are all hard. It's just that some have quick breeding times like crusader and quetzal so fails aren't hard to take. But one you get up in the longer fail times, it gets harder to stick with trying for them. My crusader came in about ten minutes but I haven't tried for the others yet with all the new dragons coming out and not knowing which one is an LE. But I will try for quetzal later in the week.

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 07:08 AM
Someone somewhere here once said that they thought that some diamond hybrids were easier than others. Do you guys think so and if yes then which hybrids? I'm just wondering which hybrid I should go after first once my diamond hatches.
Crusader and Quetzal, because the fail times are much smaller, so you can try dozens or hundreds of times much faster. :) for example, trying for crusader you will get fire dragons, and they only take 10 seconds to breed!

cedkugedchgd
02-18-13, 07:17 AM

so from that what i heard it says that quetzal and crusader were pretty easy to get cause of their 10 and 30 seconds fail times. (well for me they were :D)

BUT! i wouldn't go for gold dragon afterwards only because it only has a 2 hour fail time. i've already heard of so many players that gold dragon was one of the hardest hybrids to get (for me it took over 200 tries...) so don't let the short fail time fool you!
let's sum this up: crusader is the easiest to get, quetzal the second. who's the third?

i don't know but i think it's unicorn dragon. although it has a very long fail time (33hrs, ugh...) i've heard from many players that they got it within 1-10 tries so that one won't **** you (i got it on 2nd try :)) and that's why i think unicorn is one of the easiest hybrids to get.

the fourth would be anubis dragon i think. although a few players had problems with this one, many got it within 1-20 tries and the fail time is acceptable (20 hours).

fifth is gold dragon then, reason is already said.

the sixth is definetly angel dragon for me, cause many players got some serious problems with this dragon. but the fail times are okay though (9 hours).

the by far hardest hybrid to get is, i think, mercury. sooo many players have complained about this one, so it must be really hard to get. it is one of the most desired dragons i think. (got it on 1st try, yeahhh)

summary:

1. Crusader
2. Quetzal
3. Unicorn
4. Anubis
5. Gold
6. Angel
7. Anubis

hope this helps :)

cedkugedchgd
02-18-13, 07:17 AM
*7. Mercury (sorry, lol xD)

lilylunalove
02-18-13, 07:19 AM
So when I breed diamond+fire the only possible results are fire or crusader, right? Think I'll go with the red and green hybrids first then. I'm so tempted to speed my diamond hatching but I want to saviour this moment and that pretty egg. :)

lilylunalove
02-18-13, 07:21 AM
Thanks cedkugedchgd for your input! :)

cedkugedchgd
02-18-13, 07:28 AM
So when I breed diamond+fire the only possible results are fire or crusader, right? Think I'll go with the red and green hybrids first then. I'm so tempted to speed my diamond hatching but I want to saviour this moment and that pretty egg. :)

btw, congrats on your diamond! :D

lilylunalove
02-18-13, 07:35 AM
Thanks!! :D

kwhales
02-18-13, 10:46 AM
Well on Friday night the kid got a diamond which I posted above. Well today she just bred Caesar and origami and got another diamond. This kid has luck when breeding random dragons.

OrdinaryJoe
02-18-13, 02:26 PM
I'm wondering a couple things, and hope that someone that's familiar with diamond breeding can answer:

Is there a particular combo (or maybe a few known combos) that produced the most diamonds? In other words, which combo(s) have most people have had luck with when breeding diamond?

Also, which combo has the shortest possible fail times?

Thanks for any help! :)

meme1098
02-18-13, 02:45 PM
Yes. Just keep breeding. It will come. Some had to do well over 100 tries before it came.

You're kidding, right?!? A hundred times? How can that be ay fun?

draginraiser
02-18-13, 03:11 PM
Finally finally finally finally finally got my diamond today. 9 grueling months of playing this game. Over 1.5mill XP without her. She is in my nest now thank god. My combo was fairy x coral and I almost cried when I thought I got an infinity (no offense intended but she is a fake diamond and I, having played for so long only wanted the original) I am now very much looking forward to breeding the diamond hybrids! <3 thanks for everyone's guidance on here :)

tbka
02-18-13, 04:02 PM
Could it possibly be what everyone is wanting? Can I possible have Diamond in the waiting? If is a Diamond, it will be my very first!

I used my level 7 Virtue and 7 Aurora Dragons. I am to completely sure if it is a Diamond, Infinity, Crusader or Angel. With the parent, It could be of these. I left out Gold as a possibility, because there is no yellow associated with either of the parents. I also think Crusader and Angel are a long shot. But with Virtue's parents, it is a probability.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1ha35c/6.jpg

All the breading, all the waiting and finally I have what I have been waiting for! Diamond is here!

http://i45.tinypic.com/i3i7gx.jpg

kwhales
02-18-13, 04:16 PM
I'm wondering a couple things, and hope that someone that's familiar with diamond breeding can answer:

Is there a particular combo (or maybe a few known combos) that produced the most diamonds? In other words, which combo(s) have most people have had luck with when breeding diamond?

Right now, as long as you have 4 elements, diamonds seem to be appearing. But, it seems that a dragon with three elements and another with 2 is working best (but only 4 elements are used, one is doubled). Try aurora, caesar, scarecrow, mirage and any of the other 3 element dragons with a 2 element dragon.

Fail times vary too much and i never thought about it or took note, but someone else may have.

lilylunalove
02-19-13, 05:30 AM
Congrats on your Diamonds, draginraiser and tbka! :)

It took me exactly 100 tries to get Crusader and Quetzal. Crusader on 68th try, Quetzal on 32nd try. :D

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 05:42 AM

Yeah, I've been wanting to know that too. Lol. I've been told to try dream and familiar...see how it goes. Up till now I got two poisons, one luck, 1 aurora, and now 22 hours - wizard.

yum199
02-19-13, 07:21 AM

I read that yellow,blue,red & green has the shortest fail times.If u add purple there's an addition hour for poison as opposed to island.

hennarhennar
02-19-13, 10:31 AM
Hola desde Espa?a ........estoy muy contento .....porque tengo mi huevo de diamante ... si lo quieren ver esta es mi isla: Dragonia
y mi id: hennarhennar
dentro de 2 dias tendre mi dragon de diamante .....que como lo he conseguido ????
pues leyendo este post y el anterior .... y realizando estos cruces:
1.- Firestrom (level 8) + Islan ( Level 6) = Atlantis Dragon ( Name= Trident)
2.- Eagle ( 8) + Islan (8) = Fireworks
3.- Firestrom (9) + Islan (8) = Eagle Dragon
4.- Coral (6) + Elf dragon ( 9) = Planet Dragon
5.- Fireworks (9) + Atlantis Dragon( Level 5 = Trident) = BUMBUMBUBM ..........DIAMOND...DIAMOND ....2 DAYS ==== 44GOLDS

Saludos a todos .....

Hello from Spain ........ ..... I'm very happy because I have my egg diamond ... if you want to see this is my island: Dragonia
and my id: hennarhennar
within 2 days I will have my diamond dragon ..... that as I have gotten????
for reading this post and the previous one .... and making these crossings:
5.- Fireworks (9) + Atlantis Dragon( Level 5 = Trident) = BUMBUMBUBM ..........DIAMOND...DIAMOND ....2 DAYS ==== 44GOLDS

greetings to all.....

lilylunalove
02-19-13, 02:11 PM

Are you saying you bred all these in a row? Because that would be super lucky! Two rares, two super rares and a diamond. Congrats! :)

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 04:40 PM
Hola! Fuiste verdaderamente suertudo con tus breeds. :p te congratulo! Yo no tengo la misma suerte... estoy harta de intentar, todavia no tengo el diamante.
Oh well! Sigo intentando. :)

hennarhennar
02-20-13, 11:51 AM
hello I made a mistake in this post ...:

Don't Fireworks....is Firestrom (9)

5.- Firestrom (9) + Atlantis Dragon( Level 5 = Trident) = BUMBUMBUBM ..........DIAMOND...DIAMOND ....2 DAYS ==== 44GOLDS

Sorry.....

Regards from Spain...

drevo77
02-21-13, 04:56 AM
Got diamond from l5 mirage andL5 hypnotic.

isolve
02-21-13, 05:08 AM
Got Diamond at level 48 from Serpent and Luck dragaon last week !!!

emirates123
02-21-13, 08:18 AM
I breed mine with winter and wild dragons :-)

lilylunalove
02-21-13, 10:45 AM
Whoa, three new Diamond owners! Maybe there is some kinda explosion going on. Congrats to you three! :)

Quick question. I bred Diamond+Air and got 44hrs. Is this definitely Gold or can it be another Diamond too? I've no idea what it takes to breed a Diamond with a Diamond.

Mani_Sari
02-21-13, 10:50 AM
Quick question. I bred Diamond+Air and got 44hrs. Is this definitely Gold or can it be another Diamond too? I've no idea what it takes to breed a Diamond with a Diamond.

Could be both, but i'm sure it's a Gold. Oh I just got one on my iTouch yesterday with Fuzzy/Coral combo, so surprised since I only do random breedings there, but i'll take it lol. ^_^

cedkugedchgd
02-21-13, 10:51 AM
Whoa, three new Diamond owners! Maybe there is some kinda explosion going on. Congrats to you three! :)

it's definetly a gold dragon, don't worry! :)

lilylunalove
02-21-13, 10:58 AM
Great, thanks! :) That would be my third Diamond hybrid then. Got in on second try! Wasn't expecting that at all.

kooky panda
02-21-13, 11:49 AM
I threw on Cesear and Chocolate and got a 44 hr breed time.

eloami2
02-21-13, 12:06 PM
Congratulations??? interesting combo given no luck :(

beedebee
02-21-13, 04:36 PM
Charm & Mist = 44 hours

My first Diamond :D

kwhales
02-21-13, 04:53 PM
Charm & Mist = 44 hours

My first Diamond :D

Congratulations. and Congratulations to you too KP.

finnth12
02-21-13, 05:35 PM
I threw on Cesear and Chocolate and got a 44 hr breed time.

Congrats, Kooky! I tried that couple days ago and got fruitful, lol.

kooky panda
02-21-13, 05:38 PM
Congrats, Kooky! I tried that couple days ago and got fruitful, lol.
The only problem is I have no habitant for the new baby!! I am maxed out. I guess I will have a diamond nest display for a while.:(

finnth12
02-21-13, 05:42 PM
The only problem is I have no habitant for the new baby!! I am maxed out. I guess I will have a diamond nest display for a while.:(

Lol, I got 1 diamond empty only for infinity someday. But on my MS I'm maxed out, and I just got 2nd diamond Pegasus today.

tuskmage
02-21-13, 05:48 PM
Lol, I got 1 diamond empty only for infinity someday. But on my MS I'm maxed out, and I just got 2nd diamond Pegasus today.
Give up your other Dragons, long live the Diamonds.. ;)

finnth12
02-21-13, 06:03 PM
Give up your other Dragons, long live the Diamonds.. ;)

I have 3 diamonds already and that's enough for me, I need infinity tho! Lol. 3 also if I can ;)

mjauuuu
02-22-13, 06:38 AM
WOOHOO!! I finally got my first diamond dragon yesterday!!!!! Woot woot:D Breeding couple: Charm (left) vs Tiny (right) both L10! It also used pink in the mix (purple, red, white & pink) which i don't think i have seen confirmed yet or am i wrong?:confused: Anywho, sooooo happy now to finally have it!!! :D:D

kwhales
02-22-13, 06:49 AM
WOOHOO!! I finally got my first diamond dragon yesterday!!!!! Woot woot:D Breeding couple: Charm (left) vs Tiny (right) both L10! It also used pink in the mix (purple, red, white & pink) which i don't think i have seen confirmed yet or am i wrong?:confused: Anywho, sooooo happy now to finally have it!!! :D:D

congratulations.

85star
02-24-13, 04:00 AM
How long does it take to breed a diamond dragon

NeferTsukia
02-24-13, 04:06 AM

It shows up as two days, 44 gold to speed up.

85star
02-24-13, 04:38 AM

85star
02-24-13, 04:55 AM

Thanks. Please add me:85star.Thanks again

85star
02-24-13, 05:53 AM

What dragons did you breed to get a diamond dragon

kwhales
02-24-13, 07:09 AM
What dragons did you breed to get a diamond dragon

There are quite a few combos that work. Any four color elements in fact. Look through this thread and the original diamond thread. Try one you like, but it is best to give one combo a few tries before switching to another. Many players (like me), were never actually trying for a diamond. It just suprized us. (i used aurora and eagle for my first).

Be patient. There are alot of high level players who are still waiting for their first. Good luck.

yunchik
02-24-13, 07:33 AM
Got mine yesterday too!! Wizard vs Fairy, both Epic! Was trying to get Elf, as I can't get it for a month!!! And a pleasant surprise, Diamond!!!:)

cedkugedchgd
02-24-13, 07:38 AM
Got mine yesterday too!! Wizard vs Fairy, both Epic! Was trying to get Elf, as I can't get it for a month!!! And a pleasant surprise, Diamond!!!:)

congrats!!!! :D i got my infinity with the same combo :)

yunchik
02-24-13, 07:41 AM
congrats!!!! :D i got my infinity with the same combo :)

Really? When? As I have read in some threads that it became very difficult to get Infinity through this combo, only Diamonds keep popping out?

cedkugedchgd
02-24-13, 07:46 AM
Really? When? As I have read in some threads that it became very difficult to get Infinity through this combo, only Diamonds keep popping out?

well, i think i got it in december 2012 :) so it's a while ago, i think xD it is indeed pretty difficult to breed an infinity. the only few combos which have so far been confirmed for infinity are:

wizard x fairy
mistmoth x fairy (i'm not sure but i think i saw someone confirming this combination)
athletic x gold
diamond x diamond

good luck!

85star
02-24-13, 08:06 AM
I have a elf dragon by breeding yellow+green. After a few breeds you will get a elf dragon

85star
02-24-13, 10:40 AM
There are quite a few combos that work. Any four color elements in fact. Look through this thread and the original diamond thread. Try one you like, but it is best to give one combo a few tries before switching to another. Many players (like me), were never actually trying for a diamond. It just suprized us. (i used aurora and eagle for my first).

Be patient. There are alot of high level players who are still waiting for their first. Good luck.

Like which dragons?

kwhales
02-24-13, 10:51 AM
Like which dragons?

Well, I used aurora and eagle for my first diamond. after that, diamond and mirage. Some used wizard and fairy. Read through this thread. A lot of different dragons were used for diamonds. Mostly, if luck is on your side, your chances are better.

UnoRaven
02-24-13, 01:12 PM
I got my first diamond a few days ago with Super x Forest. But between breeding/hatching/evolution times I'm getting so impatient! I sped it up all the way when it was in the breeding den and when it had about seven hours left in the nest, but now I've got another 44 hours until it evolves. I just want to start trying to build my diamond hybrid army lol.

NeferTsukia
02-24-13, 02:55 PM
I got my first diamond a few days ago with Super x Forest. But between breeding/hatching/evolution times I'm getting so impatient! I sped it up all the way when it was in the breeding den and when it had about seven hours left in the nest, but now I've got another 44 hours until it evolves. I just want to start trying to build my diamond hybrid army lol.

Lucky! Congrats :)

sleepymama2122
02-24-13, 04:45 PM
Getting my first diamond!!!! Mistmoth x fairy. Tried this combo 3 times in a row and got diamond on the 3rd try.

pentacene
02-25-13, 01:27 AM
It took me 4 months of breeding eagle and atlantis (both level 6) for my diamond. In the process I managed to get all the red/blue/yellow/green rare and super rare dragons as well (except for 1 or 2 event dragons). I ended up selling many of them too.

And by the way, playing on android platform here.

Ub3rSkills
02-25-13, 02:40 AM
Hi there

I got my first diamond dragon today and wishing to get another one soon as possible but wanted to know do i have to go through all that process of trying to get another diamond dragon or is there a way of breeding the diamond dragon with another random dragon to get another diamond dragon this way ?

Any help would be appreciated.

NeferTsukia
02-25-13, 02:43 AM
Diamond is a combo of any four colors. That includes diamond - but that doesn't mean it's gonna be any easier to get the second than it was getting the first. Meaning, you can breed your diamond with 3-colored dragons - scarecrow, aurora, mirage, fireworks - and that makes four elements, but doesn't exactly mean that your chances of breeding another dragon will increase.
Of course, you can also breed a diamond hybrid with any other two colors.

Ub3rSkills
02-25-13, 02:46 AM
Thanks for your reply NeferTsukia

Ok if i get 2 diamond dragons and bread them together then i will 100% get a diamond dragon from both parents or will this be random ?

NeferTsukia
02-25-13, 02:52 AM
Thanks for your reply NeferTsukia

Ok if i get 2 diamond dragons and bread them together then i will 100% get a diamond dragon from both parents or will this be random ?

Nope, doesn't work that way. ;)
By breeding two diamonds together, you will get one of the basic elements: fire, forest, air, water, magic, light, pink, passion... And I'm not entirely sure, but perhaps diamond and infinity also.
It's random. And diamond, being ultra-rare, isn't very likely to show up. :p

wassupbaby
02-25-13, 02:58 AM
I've heard that breeding 2 diamonds together is the easiest way to get another diamond :S i've never tried it since i dont want any duplicate.

NeferTsukia
02-25-13, 03:05 AM
I've heard that breeding 2 diamonds together is the easiest way to get another diamond :S i've never tried it since i dont want any duplicate.

Maybe it is, considering the relatively short fail times. Unless the person's unlucky enough to breed several virtues and magics. :p

kurebiz
02-25-13, 03:32 AM
i think people normally use 2 diamonds to get infinity. wont be easy though.

kwhales
02-25-13, 04:15 AM
i think people normally use 2 diamonds to get infinity. wont be easy though.

I have 2 diamonds. Breeding them together does not make it easier to get another diamond. It is possible but like any other pairing, luck is involved. Fails are the basic elements including infinity.

elione
02-26-13, 07:19 AM
I'm breeding my second Diamon on my secondary account Rose+Seabreeze both epic
..finally i'll get better chance to get an Infinity ;) (i hope so anyway!! )

StarSpangledShay
02-26-13, 10:34 PM
Just got my first diamond with Life x Mist. Both epic. Bred them once and got a Rose Dragon, bred them together a second time and ta-da! Diamond :)
Good luck everyone! It's possible I promise!

Baraze
02-26-13, 11:40 PM
Maybe it is, considering the relatively short fail times. Unless the person's unlucky enough to breed several virtues and magics. :p

Im that unlucky one. Never fails to amaze me why my fav color (pink) becomes one of torture on this game. I breed two infinities trying to another one so i can set it up on a blind date with my unicorn. I get another diamond. I try again and get four virtues in a row. Where are the magics?! I miss purple shrek.

IrisheaglesOne
02-27-13, 02:38 AM
Anyone else having issues with their diamond dragon breeding? I have bred my diamond to fire 126 times and get nothing but a fire. Not only that, Ive bred it to several different dragons numerous times and never get anything but what I breed to. Is this normal? I mean, youd think that Id at least get another dragon somewhere but nope, nothing but what I breed it to. Its quite annoying. Im beginning to think the Diamond that I got is sterile. LOL

Ive tried in both the regular (green) and the valentine(pink) versions of DS. Anyone else had this issue?

Baraze
02-27-13, 02:59 AM
Anyone else having issues with their diamond dragon breeding? I have bred my diamond to fire 126 times and get nothing but a fire. Not only that, Ive bred it to several different dragons numerous times and never get anything but what I breed to. Is this normal? I mean, youd think that Id at least get another dragon somewhere but nope, nothing but what I breed it to. Its quite annoying. Im beginning to think the Diamond that I got is sterile. LOL

Ive tried in both the regular (green) and the valentine(pink) versions of DS. Anyone else had this issue?

On android it took me almost two hundred tries to get crusader yesterday. I got unicorn on the first try and angel on the second. With anubis ive tried over sixty times and nada. I just break trying into sections, then go try for another dragon to not be frustrated.

Overall the fails are so short the hundreds of tries seem easy.

nbella1414
02-27-13, 05:25 PM
Hi all. I'm new to the forum but been following/ playing for a long time. I have tried soooo many breeding combos and decided that I was gonna try one more time before giving up on the diamond. I bred Island and Eagle which I hadn't tried in forever and I actually got my diamond finally!!! So excited!!! Just wanted to share.

kooky panda
02-27-13, 06:21 PM
Hi all. I'm new to the forum but been following/ playing for a long time. I have tried soooo many breeding combos and decided that I was gonna try one more time before giving up on the diamond. I bred Island and Eagle which I hadn't tried in forever and I actually got my diamond finally!!! So excited!!! Just wanted to share.
Congrads!!!
Welcome to the forum!

7Riptide
02-28-13, 06:48 AM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t157/emzleonheart/181057_337932926327541_1950002763_n_zpscd4d88b5.jp g

Finally i got 1 i dunnu if thats diamond or infinity

Aurora + light dragon 10 attemps;

cheers

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-28-13, 06:57 AM
Finally i got 1 i dunnu if thats diamond or infinity

Aurora + light dragon 10 attemps;

cheers

It's a diamond. Congrats :D

7Riptide
02-28-13, 07:09 AM
@lolas how did you know what if its infinity:?? i hope not

7Riptide
02-28-13, 07:10 AM
@lolas how did you know what if its infinity:?? i hope not

tot i saw on the calculator the infinity is now 40hours not 44

kooky panda
02-28-13, 11:13 AM
tot i saw on the calculator the infinity is now 40hours not 44

Third party calculators are not always correct, and these are not run by TL.
I am pretty sure infinity has always been 40 hours.

bangerang5310
03-02-13, 08:44 PM
Just had to post. I finally got it!! Level 94 and nine months in. I knew the only people who really understand the level of frustration that seeing islands on much lower levels having multiple diamonds when my beautiful island with gorgeous fully evolved almost everything else was making me crazy!!! I used Fairy and Luck in the end. I am thrilled to bits. Good luck to all fellow sufferers. Persevere and it does - eventually - happen. xx

henrylucky
03-02-13, 08:52 PM
can we get Diamond from :
Diamond x Night ?
Diamond x Virtue ?
Diamond x (Diamond hybrids, ex: Mercury, Quetzal, etc)????

Purple_1999_2018
03-02-13, 08:56 PM
What do you have to breed for a diamond?? How long will it take to breed/hatch??

P.S. I'm level 21

henrylucky
03-02-13, 09:06 PM
What do you have to breed for a diamond?? How long will it take to breed/hatch??

P.S. I'm level 21

Just 2 hybrid dragons that have different elements, ex: Firestorm and Island or if you want I got mine with Life (10) and Mindvolt (5)
When you get it, it'll show 2 days and 44 gold to speed up

kwhales
03-02-13, 09:08 PM

P.S. I'm level 21

For breeding advice, best thing is to read through this thread. Remember you need 4 different elements. It is 44 hours to breed, hatch and evolve. I did get my first with aurora and eagle. The rest with mirage and diamond.

lilllyjacck
03-03-13, 12:05 AM
I think I've given up on a diamond dragon... Or any new dragon for that matter. So frustrated!

MonkeyMomma76
03-03-13, 01:27 AM
Does anyone know if you can get a diamond from Scarecrow + Light? It has four different colors but I've never heard of anyone doing a 3/1 combo, only 2/2. Just curious if anyone has tried? I think I'm going to put them in just to see what happens :-))

saythelove
03-03-13, 01:28 AM
Diamond dragon - Firestorm + Island (L/R) Epic level. 3 tries. (;

rosewaterlily
03-03-13, 01:42 AM
Does anyone know if you can get a diamond from Scarecrow + Light? It has four different colors but I've never heard of anyone doing a 3/1 combo, only 2/2. Just curious if anyone has tried? I think I'm going to put them in just to see what happens :-))
If you look through the whole thread, lots of people have gotten diamonds with tricolor + light or tricolor + virtue. Mine was firework + light.

cedkugedchgd
03-03-13, 02:06 AM
i've got it with mirage x virtue :)

IrisheaglesOne
03-03-13, 02:55 AM
I got mine from Light and Aurora- Both LvL 10

kwhales
03-03-13, 05:55 AM

You can possibly get diamond from any different element combo's. Just because its a new combo doesn't mean its not possible. Good luck.

7Riptide
03-03-13, 06:13 AM
Just had to post. I finally got it!! Level 94 and nine months in. I knew the only people who really understand the level of frustration that seeing islands on much lower levels having multiple diamonds when my beautiful island with gorgeous fully evolved almost everything else was making me crazy!!! I used Fairy and Luck in the end. I am thrilled to bits. Good luck to all fellow sufferers. Persevere and it does - eventually - happen. xx

its been 1 month and half since i started to play this; i started to hunt diamond dragon when i was level 20, i did a lot of tries, a few days ago i was level 55 and i finnaly got my diamond from aurora and light;

Delforce
03-04-13, 05:28 AM
I have tried so many different combos, a few multiple times, but the diamond still eludes me. My question tho is...
With so many dif colours available now, does it still have to have the 4 original colours, Red Green Yellow Blue, in the mix?

Delforce
03-04-13, 05:53 AM
Wait...I did aurora and light and got... 2 DAYS and 44 GOLD.
WooHoo. Ty every1 for all the info you have written on the forum. Its the reason I now have a diamond AND hair :D

7Riptide
03-04-13, 07:02 AM
Wait...I did aurora and light and got... 2 DAYS and 44 GOLD.
WooHoo. Ty every1 for all the info you have written on the forum. Its the reason I now have a diamond AND hair :D

i did got my diamond from that combo a few days ago :) gratz

Delforce
03-04-13, 07:10 AM
i did got my diamond from that combo a few days ago :) gratz

Congrats to you as we'll :)
Thankyou :D
Been playing since start of February. Just past 4weeks now and totally addicted...lol
Now I can't stop smiling...lol

xoam0re
03-04-13, 07:47 AM
i have to shout it from the rooftops... I FINALLY GOT MY DIAMOND!!!!! i had all but given up hope... in trying for some of the new Night hybrids... I threw an epic aurora and a lvl 4 night dragon on my breeding den.. and imagine my surprise, when all sleepy eyed at 6AM... i saw 44 HOURS! i jumped out of bed and did a happy dance all around the room... if a fly had been on the wall... it would have thought i'd gone mental. DONT GIVE UP HOPE! just don't focus on it... once you stop focusing.. magically, you get one! :)

xoam0re
03-04-13, 07:48 AM
might i also add that... i've been playing this game for almost exactly a year! trying to get that elusive baby. I finally got it!

henrylucky
03-04-13, 07:52 AM
might i also add that... i've been playing this game for almost exactly a year! trying to get that elusive baby. I finally got it!

Wow, a year ! Congratulations for your new baby!

cedkugedchgd
03-04-13, 07:53 AM
i have to shout it from the rooftops... I FINALLY GOT MY DIAMOND!!!!! i had all but given up hope... in trying for some of the new Night hybrids... I threw an epic aurora and a lvl 4 night dragon on my breeding den.. and imagine my surprise, when all sleepy eyed at 6AM... i saw 44 HOURS! i jumped out of bed and did a happy dance all around the room... if a fly had been on the wall... it would have thought i'd gone mental. DONT GIVE UP HOPE! just don't focus on it... once you stop focusing.. magically, you get one! :)

yaaaay, in the inside i'm dancing with you, lol! :D congratulations and lots of luck for the hybrids! :)

maple02
03-04-13, 08:04 AM
I was trying for Hunter by using Aurora(lvl10)+Night(lvl4).....
BAM!!!!! 44 hrs. fail time, a little bit disappointed since I already have Diamond. :(

Anyone who doesn't have Diamond yet, give this combo a try, you might be the next lucky one. :)

Delforce
03-04-13, 08:07 AM

Congratulations :D
I totally understand your burst of elation. Bet u can't sleep now...lol
I got mind a couple hours ago and my daughter told me I was acting like Golem and his "Precious" ring.
Congratulations on a long deserved Diamond :D

dragonflynz2
03-04-13, 11:18 AM
Whoop whoop finally got my diamond! Lvl6 elf and lvl8 tusker. Now for the waiting...

salinho
03-04-13, 01:13 PM
I was trying for Hunter by using Aurora(lvl10)+Night(lvl4).....
BAM!!!!! 44 hrs. fail time, a little bit disappointed since I already have Diamond. :(

Anyone who doesn't have Diamond yet, give this combo a try, you might be the next lucky one. :)
Tried that twice, no good. Not even hunter ! Diamond hates me. Has hated me for the past 7 months. :(

MemLaVa
03-04-13, 03:57 PM
Was trying for a Caesar Dragon while waiting to evolve my Night Dragon. Placed Epic Light (Soy) with Epic Scarecrow (Cruise) and what do you know?! 2 day breed time and 44 gold to speed up! Never thought it would happen as I'm currently a level 67. :D

Ravenez
03-05-13, 01:50 AM
Finally Epic firestorm / island level 4! 2day wait time & 44 gold = DIAMOND!

picklylily
03-05-13, 02:02 AM
Yey! I got 44-hour breeding time from night and super! :3 so happy!

coolgamegirl27
03-05-13, 03:25 PM
OMG!!!Trying for new Dragons....Night & Mirage...44hrs. Can't quite believe it...been playing since the start.WOO HOO!!!

kwhales
03-06-13, 06:56 PM
Well, the kid just bred landworm and storm and just got her 3rd diamond.

alina386
03-07-13, 09:23 AM
Many thanks to everyone who wrote here! Thanks to you, after reading few pages of this forum I made a firm decision NOT to try to hatch a diamond. Tried 4 times 4 different combinations - no luck so far. Will be trying to hatch other dragons to have variety of them in my Dragon Zoo. I think its less frustrating and disappointing than trying 20 times and seeing another 10, 16, 20 hrs breeding time and understand that it is another fruit, charm, firestorm etc. I realize its a pure chance, luck, magic and whatsoever, not a science- not a single combination works with a guarantee. This is the only way to avoid frustration in this game, which is mainly caused by long breeding and egg waiting times.

dalexxx
03-12-13, 08:10 AM
Could anyone please enlighten me about the above topic.

Tried breeding

diamond + Air = air
diamond + water = water
diamond + light = light
diamond + fuzzy = fuzzy
diamond + sunrise = sunrise

what common output does

diamond + fire and
diamond + forest do? wanted someones advise before starting out as i kept getting the non diamond version and it takes hours/days to hatch up. Thanks.

id: dalexxx and lognip

brandonu
03-12-13, 08:21 AM
Diamond and Fire should fail to fire and Diamond and Forest should fail to Forest. The breed times for Fire and Forest are extremely fast.

It also gives you the chance for Crusader and Quetzal and apparently now Infinity as well.

dalexxx
03-12-13, 08:24 AM
I see, thanks brandonu. Kept trying other diamond breeds and kept getting whatever dragon i added to that diamond...

brandonu
03-12-13, 08:29 AM
Try using diamond + fire. It may take over 100 times, but you will eventually get Crusader. It sounds bad, but the time goes by very quick.

dalexxx
03-12-13, 06:06 PM
Hi brandonu. I tried forest + diamond for 2 hours consecutively and kept failing with forest. Same goes for fire and diamond. I then gave up. For the last time i tried something else. Diamond and air and got 2 days. They are level 6 btw.

MazReptile
03-12-13, 10:12 PM
Diamond and fire got me crusader in about 6 tries

OKJOoi
03-12-13, 10:55 PM
I tried Diamond and Fire more than 100 times finally poped up 44 hours(Crusader dragon).Now in the nest waiting for hatching! : )

Ravenez
03-12-13, 11:15 PM
After about 50 tries with diamond & forest, 32hours popped (quetzal) I think, was trying for infinity :(

dalexxx
03-13-13, 02:29 PM
finally got queltzal on breeding, says 32hours and my gold dragon egg on the nest.

nbella1414
03-13-13, 07:27 PM
It's obvious something changed in the breeding rules. I've been trying forever to get diamond hybrids and then tonight I get 3 of them including infinity ? I'm not complaining, I'm super happy tonight . It's just odd.

kooky panda
03-13-13, 07:32 PM
It's obvious something changed in the breeding rules. I've been trying forever to get diamond hybrids and then tonight I get 3 of them including infinity ? I'm not complaining, I'm super happy tonight . It's just odd.

Post from the developer

We have not lowered the chances for breeding rare dragons normally. We've made advancements to the dragon breeding system to allow for new features. You may see certain combinations resulting a little more frequently or a little less frequently, but across the board we have not increased rarity. The chance to get a dragon that is rare or above is the same. I'd like to make that very clear: we have not done any sort of across game rarity increase. You can even get Diamond hybrid dragons from some combinations you could not before! Our advancements make it easier to bring you new features like Black and Pink Dragons, rarity boosting features, and more to come.

Thanks for asking!

nbella1414
03-13-13, 07:35 PM
That's awesome. I missed that post. Thanks doll!

redskyjuice
03-13-13, 08:09 PM
221 tries and still no angel dragon. Yeah, awesome...

Is it seriously that ultra rare? I mean come on, it's ridiculous!

stoogehunter
03-13-13, 08:40 PM
Wait, so I can get infinity from trying for a diamond hybrid?
So forest and diamond can produce infinity?
What about quetzal x diamond?

lightling21
03-13-13, 08:59 PM
I'm still having problems with diamond

Lienyty
03-14-13, 05:47 AM
Oh wow. I got dia,ond with fairy and goblin))
Still awesome ))

chiefdragon
03-14-13, 12:59 PM
I gave up on diamond dragon breeding. I just bought a diamond dragon from the gold gifts I have received from my neighbors which I have saved for a year.

carabellexo
03-14-13, 01:58 PM
Can someone please help me? I am trying to breed my first diamond dragon. Been trying for weeks and its still not happening..

Will be soo grateful!!

anihunt12
03-14-13, 05:02 PM
Just got my first diamond with light and super!

nbella1414
03-14-13, 05:06 PM
Can someone please help me? I am trying to breed my first diamond dragon. Been trying for weeks and its still not happening..

Will be soo grateful!!

This thread and others are dedicated to listing possible breeding combos for diamonds. Just put 4 elements together. I used island/eagle for my first diamond.

Good luck!

carabellexo
03-15-13, 02:02 AM
Thank you so much. How many tries did it take you to get your diamonds?

Beneath
03-15-13, 02:07 AM
I'm also trying to get my first diamond :} i was visiting my neighbours and one of them had 3 diamond eggs in the nests at the same time :D i'm just a littlebit jealous!

carabellexo
03-15-13, 02:15 AM
How long have you been trying?? Omg wow that's amazing! Just wish we could get one!

Beneath
03-15-13, 02:22 AM
Haha this is just my second day :D i'm trying with firestorm x island atm but i'll change the combo as soon as my super is ready for breeding :)

carabellexo
03-15-13, 03:12 AM
Aw cool. I've been trying on and off for a few weeks. I'm trying breeding with super and light.

s_lynne
03-15-13, 09:49 AM
My Breeding results for Diamond Dragon

SeaBreeze (Rangi-Epic) & Planet (Scorch-lvl8)
1. Mist 14h
2. Diamond Dragon 44h

I'm beyond excited!! Yay, me!!!!!!!!!

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-15-13, 10:03 AM
My Breeding results for Diamond Dragon

SeaBreeze (Rangi-Epic) & Planet (Scorch-lvl8)
1. Mist 14h
2. Diamond Dragon 44h

I'm beyond excited!! Yay, me!!!!!!!!!

Congrats :D

kms899
03-15-13, 10:44 AM
i've been trying for a diamond for a few month now, and still nothing.

But right now i've just breed caeser and leftheart and I have a 2day time count down or 26 gold to speed up, any idea what I have, or am I lucky to get a diamond.

cedkugedchgd
03-15-13, 10:47 AM
i've been trying for a diamond for a few month now, and still nothing.

But right now i've just breed caeser and leftheart and I have a 2day time count down or 26 gold to speed up, any idea what I have, or am I lucky to get a diamond.

i'm sorry, it's not a diamond :( but you just bred a rare pegasus dragon, congrats! :)

RotomGuy
03-15-13, 10:50 AM
Never been in a big rush to get my Diamond, but now I really want it and I want to use my favourite dragons: Kite and Ceaser. That combo works, right?

kms899
03-15-13, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, I also need the pegasus.

kms899
03-15-13, 10:59 AM
i'm sorry, it's not a diamond :( but you just bred a rare pegasus dragon, congrats! :)

Thanks for the quick reply, I also need the pegasus.

Beneath
03-15-13, 12:42 PM
Aw cool. I've been trying on and off for a few weeks. I'm trying breeding with super and light.

I was gonna go with that same combo :D have u got anything awesome with those? :}

hahadrago1998
03-15-13, 02:43 PM
221 tries and still no angel dragon. Yeah, awesome...

Is it seriously that ultra rare? I mean come on, it's ridiculous!

You spent 1989 gold?

RotomGuy
03-15-13, 03:15 PM
You spent 1989 gold?

He didn't neccasarily speed it up ;D

ghostgirl2222
03-15-13, 06:12 PM
I am so excited I think I have my first Diamond! At least that's what one person that I
Asked thinks. It is a 2 day wait and 42 gold to instant finish! I bred a Level 10 serpent with
A level 8 scorpion!!!:)

kwhales
03-15-13, 07:36 PM
I am curious. Has anyone ever got or heard of someone get a diamond using two commons, say fruitful and charm?

salinho
03-15-13, 07:48 PM
I am so excited I think I have my first Diamond! At least that's what one person that I
Asked thinks. It is a 2 day wait and 42 gold to instant finish! I bred a Level 10 serpent with
A level 8 scorpion!!!:)
It must have started as 44 gold. Congrats! :)

tr8on
03-15-13, 10:23 PM
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/Tr8on/F5DF5AA3-8FE8-4A14-90A1-7CC9D806D20B-21258-00000853BF6C1083_zps10bb8070.jpg

Diamond?! Chocolate and Landworm Dragons. :D

s_lynne
03-15-13, 11:33 PM
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/Tr8on/F5DF5AA3-8FE8-4A14-90A1-7CC9D806D20B-21258-00000853BF6C1083_zps10bb8070.jpg

Diamond?! Chocolate and Landworm Dragons. :D

Red, Green, Pink and Light. Yeah, it's a Diamond.

carabellexo
03-15-13, 11:54 PM
I was gonna go with that same combo :D have u got anything awesome with those? :}

Not yet. Yesterday afternoon I tried out ceaser with pink and got a flower dragon and a kite dragon. :)

RotomGuy
03-16-13, 12:36 AM
Not yet. Yesterday afternoon I tried out ceaser with pink and got a flower dragon and a kite dragon. :)

Hey, I use that combo and they throw Firestorms at me. Can I, you know, borrow some luck?

carabellexo
03-16-13, 03:05 AM
Hey, I use that combo and they throw Firestorms at me. Can I, you know, borrow some luck?

Sending luck your way!! :)

tr8on
03-16-13, 06:48 AM
Finally!!! After 94 levels and many failed breeds...:D
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/Tr8on/797B8644-A36F-4123-BE15-69987B639012-21258-0000087FDA0A1C0A_zpsabff77f6.jpg

momi1989
03-16-13, 06:48 AM
i am having 94 level on dragon story and i have tried at least 30 different combos for dragon. but i still dont have any luck. my friends got one in less than 50 levels. i think only iOS ppl get a dragon. because i havent seen any android ppl having a dragon yet. i think this thing will let you lose your andriod customers.

momi1989
03-16-13, 06:49 AM
iOS ppl get a diamond dragon**

hamadrys
03-16-13, 07:00 AM
Nope. I actually play on a Kindle device and I have a Diamond. I bred Aurora and Eagle, and got it at the 15th try. I realize I got lucky, that 15 tries is really nothing to have it. I tried 22 times for Cupid and never got it, so what is the logic in all that ? lol

beejhay28
03-16-13, 07:32 AM
Ive got my diamond dragon from love+island dragon try your luck with this combo

addictmOde
03-16-13, 08:02 AM
I'm getting tired of trying meself, I've tried a good 30 times and all I get are Firestorm and Life's. One of my neighbors has one and their like Lv23, either very lucky or paid the gold.

henrylucky
03-16-13, 08:08 AM
I'm android, and I got Diamond with Life and Mindvolt, first try with that combo :D

henrylucky
03-16-13, 08:10 AM
Finally!!! After 94 levels and many failed breeds...:D
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/Tr8on/797B8644-A36F-4123-BE15-69987B639012-21258-0000087FDA0A1C0A_zpsabff77f6.jpg

Congrats !

sweetstuff525
03-16-13, 08:30 AM
Don't try for it.... Just try for new dragons and you'll get it without trying... When trying for other dragons try having 4 collors

addictmOde
03-16-13, 08:44 AM
Now I'm working on my quests. Just bred Super Dragon. Still need Aurora, Atlantis, Caesar, Charm, Diamond, 3 Genie, Mirage, Virtue, Serpent, Sea breeze and Night(500,000 coins for habitat blows tho).

salinho
03-16-13, 09:09 AM
I gotna diamond on my android phone, but not on my ipad. -.-

NouraMoh
03-16-13, 09:14 AM
I have 5 Diamonds
Try my combo, Mirage and Night..
It really works. 5 of my neighbours got it with this combo too

Good luck :)

talkietoaster
03-16-13, 11:10 AM
I have a diamond dragon in the breeding den :) I'm at level 32 and I used an Ice Cream dragon and a Fruitful dragon.

talkietoaster
03-16-13, 11:13 AM
Yes but it's extremely rare. My neighbor got an Infinity dragon breeding fire and diamond- it would work with forest and diamond too :).

Beneath
03-16-13, 02:16 PM
I have 5 Diamonds

Yeah if i only could breed one mirage i would be happy to try that combo! Trying with firestorm + water and got firestorm and another 12hrs fail lol... :D

Beneath
03-16-13, 02:24 PM
Speeded it up and another firestorm.. new try and 14hr fail... blaah just gonna wait my super to evolve so i can get back to diamond hunting..

Melodies4Life
03-16-13, 10:31 PM
I'm getting tired of trying meself, I've tried a good 30 times and all I get are Firestorm and Life's. One of my neighbors has one and their like Lv23, either very lucky or paid the gold.

I understand. Before I reached level 30, I bred quite a few rare dragons; then I reached level 32 and hit a brick wall. I kept breeding Fruitful, Sunrise, Magic, and Cupid. Extremely frustrating, so it must be maddening if you're a high-level player :mad: Maybe taking a break from focusing on breeding (specifically Diamond) is the best course of action. Try to just enjoy the game. Best of luck to you.

bestiadrago
03-17-13, 12:20 AM
Got diamond at level 45 with scarecrow and icecream 3rd try :)

astonlsh
03-17-13, 01:24 AM
I have 5 Diamonds

I will try this!, thank you

carabellexo
03-17-13, 04:40 AM
I have 5 Diamonds

I just tried this combo and got 22 hours? What's this?

How many attempts did you have with this combo before it worked?

cedkugedchgd
03-17-13, 04:52 AM
I just tried this combo and got 22 hours? What's this?

How many attempts did you have with this combo before it worked?

it could be both wizard or mindvolt dragon :)

addictmOde
03-17-13, 07:52 AM
I bred Mindvolt Lv7 with Planet Lv7 and saw 2days... my heart skipped a beat til i looked at gold? 32H :( Just a Titan!

sollia
03-17-13, 08:08 AM
I have a Diamond, but I was thinking about what I would do if I got another. I only have one Diamond hybrid so I might just hang onto it as a baby until I get a hybrid to take the habitat....

What would you guys do? I know some people have multiples and have sold them but it seems so weird to sell a dragon others are working so hard to get.

kwhales
03-17-13, 09:20 AM
I have a Diamond, but I was thinking about what I would do if I got another. I only have one Diamond hybrid so I might just hang onto it as a baby until I get a hybrid to take the habitat....

What would you guys do? I know some people have multiples and have sold them but it seems so weird to sell a dragon others are working so hard to get.

I have three diamonds. There may come a time when I will have to sell one or two-when i need habitats. If I get a fourth, it will be sold. I know a lot of people are working on getting them, but then a lot of people are working on getting other dragons I have had to sell--clown, serpent, aurora, etc. There just isn't enough space for every dragon we breed.

Sad thing is, I sold a water dragon for 1000 coins and you only get 100 coins for selling a diamond. Weird.

topherocious
03-17-13, 09:29 AM
Sad thing is, I sold a water dragon for 1000 coins and you only get 100 coins for selling a diamond. Weird.

I couldn't agree more with this.

carabellexo
03-17-13, 10:18 AM
it could be both wizard or mindvolt dragon :)

Aw cool. I have these dragons already but they are both so cute!! :)

addictmOde
03-17-13, 11:21 AM
I still need alot of Dragons for my Quests, but will contenue to work for Diamond.

wassupbaby
03-17-13, 11:39 AM
Just got my 2nd diamond with night and super. Not sure if im happy about that :S

carabellexo
03-17-13, 12:11 PM
Just got my 2nd diamond with night and super. Not sure if im happy about that :S

Wow you're lucky. I've not even had my first diamond yet..

rosedragon1124
03-17-13, 12:24 PM
I've been trying for a long time to get the Anubis dragon. I used diamond & magic and just get magic. Anyone use something else?

addictmOde
03-17-13, 01:52 PM
My neighbor, ANGEl Lv26, has a Diamond and is currently hatching one!!! Luckkkkyyyy.

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-17-13, 02:24 PM
I've been trying for a long time to get the Anubis dragon. I used diamond & magic and just get magic. Anyone use something else?

Some people accidentally got one with night/diamond when trying to breed for dark angel.

holly_angel
03-17-13, 02:47 PM
So, the recommended combo to breed this dragon is island and firestorm, but I also know that which one is 1st and which is 2nd into the den affects the breeding outcome.

Which one first was best for most people?

I was trying island first, kept getting island and magic dragons. Sent firestorm in first next two times, got fireworks and then rose. I wonder if most people who got diamond using the 2 recommended dragons put in firestorm first or island first..

please take a moment to help, thank you:D

holly_angel
03-17-13, 02:50 PM
How long have you been playing, rebel9210? Im diamondless after nearly 3 months. Justvstarted trying. How long have others been trying?

carabellexo
03-17-13, 03:01 PM
How long have you been playing, rebel9210? Im diamondless after nearly 3 months. Justvstarted trying. How long have others been trying?

I've been playing for roughly 6 months and still no diamond. I seen someone post the other day saying breeding mirage and night worked. I started on this combo today and first try I got 21 hours. So fingers crossed maybe the second try.

Afishkiss
03-17-13, 09:18 PM
So, the recommended combo to breed this dragon is island and firestorm, but I also know that which one is 1st and which is 2nd into the den affects the breeding outcome.

Which one first was best for most people?

I was trying island first, kept getting island and magic dragons. Sent firestorm in first next two times, got fireworks and then rose. I wonder if most people who got diamond using the 2 recommended dragons put in firestorm first or island first..

please take a moment to help, thank you:D
Got mine Island first then firestorm. You should try other combo if this doesn't work. There is so much combo's now for Diamond. Some combo does work some doesn't work for each island. It's just finding which one will work for you.:) Good luck!:)

carabellexo
03-18-13, 03:07 AM
I have just used the combo of mirage and night again. This time got 17 hours?? What's this?

Ravenez
03-18-13, 03:12 AM
I'm guessing Super?

vian0905
03-18-13, 03:32 AM
I used the same combo (eagle x serpent) n tried about two weeks n still didn't get the diamond :(
Is it a good idea to try other combo?
Thx in advance :)

Obelisk20
03-18-13, 05:04 AM
Got my first Diamond!!!! So happy, I tried for months with all kinds of combos before I decided to stop. Then when the Dark/Diamond hybrid came out I decided to try for a Diamond again.

I bred Super (epic)/Caesar (lv.4) twice and got Poison and Winter. Then evolved Caesar to epic and tried again(epic caesar/super) and got Aurora. Tried a fourth time and got 2day breeding time with 44 gems needed to speed up breeding. I feel safe in saying it's Diamond.

xoam0re
03-18-13, 06:00 AM

i was diamondless for a year before i got mine... i promise it will happen :) I just recently got my diamond a few weeks ago..

Seedsaver
03-18-13, 08:42 PM
Glad to see I am not alone being frustrated, but after countless attempts (with several pleasantly surprising super rares along the way), I finally have 44 hours on the breeder. Time to expand & grab a Diamond habitat...Elf & Athletic, both level 7.

Having spent hours scanning the multiple threads re: Diamonds, thanks to all who post successes AND failures...I gained encouragement to keep trying.

Y'all take care!

Seedsaver

LillyWick101
03-18-13, 08:56 PM
I'm an iOS user. Been trying for two weeks to get a diamond. Tried the forum suggestion of island firestorm for 7 days nothing. Now trying seabreeze @ forest as I read. But gonna give up on that too cuz I keep getting fruitful. Gonna try aether & eagle next as another suggested. But I'm getting very frustrated here. Honestly over two weeks straight of trying and nothing. Nothing new either.

StrangeLittleGirl
03-19-13, 07:39 AM
I finally got one on the nest now, had to speed up just to be sure!
I used bat and love, just threw them on in a last attempt to get moon after getting nothing but island, fuzzy and luck fails for days. I am so excited my first diamond yay!!

momi1989
03-19-13, 09:53 AM
oh it means i am unlucky :(

Nope. I actually play on a Kindle device and I have a Diamond. I bred Aurora and Eagle, and got it at the 15th try. I realize I got lucky, that 15 tries is really nothing to have it. I tried 22 times for Cupid and never got it, so what is the logic in all that ? lol

fultones
03-19-13, 09:56 AM
After about 7 attempts, I've got my diamond dragon.;)
Used one combination mentioned here : Fairy + Mistmoth

fairiesrock
03-19-13, 03:18 PM
I got my diamond dragon with coral+firestorm
I also have a infinity dragon and i was level 49

tonguelashing
03-19-13, 04:47 PM
I got mine with a level 10 atlantis and lvl 9 honeybee (that order left to right), DS on Android. I was level 70 when that happened.

zhynabella
03-19-13, 06:22 PM
hello. how many tries did you do for the diamonds??? i just tried well got 10 hours :(

I have 5 Diamonds

buddry
03-20-13, 07:25 AM
Just got my 44 hours with Love and Island

28ricj
03-20-13, 09:40 AM
I have noticed that on monster and dragon stoty there has been a 2 days 32 hours monster or dragon before I have got diamond

danni7788
03-20-13, 01:56 PM
I haven't gotten a diamond yet but the next combo I'm going to try is winter and justice- I think it might be good because there are relatively few outcomes and only 2 commons (love and winter- 5 and 12 hours) unless you count magic (ugh 20) and there's a chance for some pink hybrids! Thought I would share in case people are looking to try new options that could result in some rare fails. Sorry if this combo has already been suggested.

J85909266
03-20-13, 03:34 PM
I have noticed that on monster and dragon stoty there has been a 2 days 32 hours monster or dragon before I have got diamond

32 hours can be Titan in dragon story.

In Monster Story, the 30+ hour monster is Hermit Cat.

You didn't get diamond, sorry.

sledgehammer44
03-20-13, 05:36 PM
I used a charm and an Aurora dragon. I finally got it at level 94. I then got a second with this combo. Then I got one for my wife and then my daughter. Wife was at level 80 and daughter was 61. The longest it took was my daughters at about 2 weeks or roughly 20 times breeding.
I hope this helps because it took me forever to finally get one. Lol.

zerorequiemvgv
03-20-13, 09:55 PM
I got my diamond dragon finally around lv 92 I wasn't really trying for it at the time and I ended up getting it using the two dragons I most constantly breed. The magic dragon and the fireworks dragon

pipuma
03-21-13, 05:37 AM
Can I get diamond dragon by breeding virtue with another 3 different colors?

cedkugedchgd
03-21-13, 06:05 AM
Can I get diamond dragon by breeding virtue with another 3 different colors?

yes you can! :) i got mine by breeding mirage and virtue!

andreeamanu
03-21-13, 11:58 AM
Got one diamond on my kid iphone, id gabriel2930, with mistmoth lv4 and four-leaf lv4, at level 21.
Of course, i was not lucky on my ipad with this combination, still trying...

RotomGuy
03-21-13, 12:01 PM
I'm using a Lightning and Deeo combo secretly hoping for a Kite, Goblin, Moon or Diamond. And guess what?

A Magic finds its way. I know it's possible, but really? They have to be pretty stubborn dragons to squeeze a Magic out of that.

fierflyandamber
03-22-13, 02:24 AM
What do diamond eggs look like?

nimsayx
03-23-13, 06:50 AM
Just got my diamond using lvl 10 Mirage and lvl 9 Aurora. :)

kwhales
03-23-13, 10:54 AM
This morning, I thought I'd go for it. Bred scarecrow and night hoping for, a dark hybrid, scorpion, cupid, elf, or fireworks. Rares, to super rates. And what did I end up with? Yep, 44 hrs ultra rare. Really? Ultra rare? This is my fourth diamond. For me its not ultra rare, its more common. Every time i breed 4 or more elements, I get one. Stupid diamond. Sorry for those who can't get one at all. Wish I could give you a couple of mine.

tonguelashing
03-23-13, 12:00 PM
This morning, I thought I'd go for it. Bred scarecrow and night hoping for, a dark hybrid, scorpion, cupid, elf, or fireworks. Rares, to super rates. And what did I end up with? Yep, 44 hrs ultra rare. Really? Ultra rare? This is my fourth diamond. For me its not ultra rare, its more common. Every time i breed 4 or more elements, I get one. Stupid diamond. Sorry for those who can't get one at all. Wish I could give you a couple of mine.

Yeah, some people just have all the luck. :-)

lady_n66
03-24-13, 12:12 PM
A Diamond dragon!!!!!
:D

mamareader02
03-24-13, 12:41 PM
Congrats!!!!what combo did you use?(and did you do a happy dance?i always do one!)

lady_n66
03-24-13, 01:25 PM
Congrats!!!!what combo did you use?(and did you do a happy dance?i always do one!)
Thanks ! I use athletic & fruitful (both 10)
Yay! Finally ! v(^_^v)♪

ma656prw
03-24-13, 05:48 PM
Finally!!! Lvl 94 with 1.6 million exp and just bred my first diamond with aether(Sail) and elf(Pine)... First time trying that pair after 3 months of trying...