PDA

View Full Version : What are Diamondates?

vanillaheaven
12-02-12, 08:13 AM
Firapples..... Apples
Rushrooms... Mushrooms
Upgrapes..... Grapes
Etc etc.

But Diamondates.... ????

(sorry for the silly question, but I keep thinking, and thinking, and thinking of it and I haven't been able to figure it out in two months, soo.. :D)

cedkugedchgd
12-02-12, 08:26 AM
these are dates:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VjiS2gsNfIg/Tg24-os9RjI/AAAAAAAAM2E/uAsJGIRWacs/s1600/Dates.jpg

they're so yummy :D

vanillaheaven
12-02-12, 08:34 AM
OMG I've eaten those before :eek: I've never heard the word for them, though, so I don't think I would've ever figured it out. Thanks a lot lot lot :D

kwhales
12-02-12, 08:34 AM
Geez ced, you are bad!!!!!

Diamondates are food on the enchanted farm. They are $75000 to grow 800 in 5 hours.

kwhales
12-02-12, 08:36 AM
Oh wait you know what I said already. My bad. Dates are yummy and sweet.

vanillaheaven
12-02-12, 08:37 AM
Geez ced, you are bad!!!!!

Diamondates are food on the enchanted farm. They are $75000 to grow 800 in 5 hours.

Huh? I thought his answer was okay... I really was asking about where the name comes from :) still, thanks a lot for replying :)

kwhales
12-02-12, 08:38 AM
Huh? I thought his answer was okay... I really was asking about where the name comes from :) still, thanks a lot for replying :)

Yeah I know. I tend to get technical. See post above.

vanillaheaven
12-02-12, 08:49 AM
Yeah I know. I tend to get technical. See post above.

No problem :) in fact, I'm honored that you replied to my thread, since you seem to be one of the super cool and popular people on the forum ^.^

kwhales
12-02-12, 08:57 AM
No problem :) in fact, I'm honored that you replied to my thread, since you seem to be one of the super cool and popular people on the forum ^.^

Thanks, I don't know about super cool or popular. I'm just here alot.

Nefertekas
12-02-12, 12:41 PM
They're dates for diamond dragons. So they won't get lonely, 'cause they're so rare and all.

Nefertekas
12-02-12, 12:42 PM
Thanks, I don't know about super cool or popular. I'm just here alot.

You're like one of those popular kids in high school :D ehehehehe.

kwhales
12-02-12, 01:53 PM
You're like one of those popular kids in high school :D ehehehehe.

WOW Nef, you were really missed this weekend.....go ahead, get it out.. I know its been a couple days of holding your fingers still.

Nefertekas
12-02-12, 04:21 PM
WOW Nef, you were really missed this weekend.....go ahead, get it out.. I know its been a couple days of holding your fingers still.

Aw, thanks sweetie. Yes, I was beginning to enter a bad withdrawl, what with being internetless for two days. Whew!!

Nefertekas
12-02-12, 04:22 PM
Aw, thanks sweetie. Yes, I was beginning to enter a bad withdrawl, what with being internetless for two days. Whew!!

(Stupid quick reply button sending messages way too fast)

Anyway... Lol at my first world problems. @.@

Zamoraksblood
12-02-12, 07:43 PM
And I'm the kid in the background who everyone likes but nobody notices :P