PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a second Sir Pigglesworth?

vanillaheaven
12-02-12, 07:01 AM
Yesterday I fiiiiiinally got a golden apple (from an apple tree I got from the Dark Cave, if anyone's interested) and there was a "place" button for the piggie, if I remember correctly. Well, I chose a place for it, and after I put it there, another piggie appeared, just like when you're buying trees or stuff. For some reason, I didn't try to place the second one...

And now I'm wondering if I would have been able to do that? .... The piggie is just so cute, and I don't want it to grow up, even though I've heard that it drops all kinds of useful items :( What should I do?

bawpotter
12-02-12, 07:41 AM
No, you can only have one Sir Pigglesworth. Believe me, you are going to want him to grow up. He really helps. I just collected from him for the first time a few minutes ago, and I got an orange. That prompted a new quest to bake Orange Cobbler. But you definitely want to collect from him as often as possible.

vanillaheaven
12-02-12, 07:48 AM
Hmmmm.... Oranges ..... Well, okay, I'll let him grow up :D Thanks a lot for the advice :) At least I don't feel bad anymore for wasting the chance to have two Sirs Pigglesworth ~~~~