PDA

View Full Version : Increase in Building Limits

maguar
12-02-12, 01:09 AM
I just thought you'd all like to know that the number of Town and Royal buildings that you can have has increased.

I've currently got 20 royal buildings with the ability to build more (have to craft materials first). A neighbour who is at level 25 already has 23 town buildings.

tiggerhobbes
12-02-12, 01:54 AM
I just thought you'd all like to know that the number of Town and Royal buildings that you can have has increased.

I've currently got 20 royal buildings with the ability to build more (have to craft materials first). A neighbour who is at level 25 already has 23 town buildings.

Yeah I noticed that too. I was at my town building limit a few days ago; suddenly I was able to build more yesterday despite staying the same level.

That's how I used up all my wood beams =__= And now that Ballista ......................

maguar
12-02-12, 02:14 AM
I went a little too happy with it and now need to craft more royal stuff for Thurston's fort

MHz_
12-02-12, 02:24 AM
Sorry I didnt mention this earlier everyone, I totally forgot to post about it!

maguar
12-02-12, 02:44 AM
Sorry I didnt mention this earlier everyone, I totally forgot to post about it!

It's a pleasant surprise. I've starting visiting neighbours and a lot had already increased their buildings. I've got one neighbour who has maxed at 25 town and 26 royal.

kainlome
07-08-13, 01:39 PM
Is there a list for the number of workshops we can build at each level? Like this one for Fashion Story?

maguar
07-08-13, 02:41 PM
If your asking specifically about the workshop, the max is two. Same for most crafting and resource buildings - exceptions are tinkers camp and love shack.

marrrina
07-08-13, 04:12 PM
If your asking specifically about the workshop, the max is two. Same for most crafting and resource buildings - exceptions are tinkers camp and love shack.

Sure hope the number eventually goes up for these.

maguar
07-09-13, 03:01 AM
Here's hoping :)

evangelina812
07-09-13, 08:06 PM
Yay! I didn't know there was a royal building max until just a few weeks ago, then I had to sell a bunch of my lantern spires and watch towers. Since they're so easy to build and only take up four spaces I thought that that would be the perfect solution to my problems. Guess not.

evangelina812
07-09-13, 08:09 PM
Sure hope the number eventually goes up for these.

Here's hoping :)

When Castle Story first started the workshop limit was three! So now I know some people who have three workshops and get done with things much faster! Not fair! I wish they would raise it again.

catcrack
07-09-13, 08:37 PM
They upped the limit on buildings?

cad33
07-09-13, 09:52 PM
Personally, I'd love to see things like energy and building limits tied to level. Hit lvl 30, and you should certainly be allowed to build a 3rd workshop. Maybe even get 50 energy? Just sayin' ;)

catcrack
07-09-13, 10:45 PM
Personally, I'd love to see things like energy and building limits tied to level. Hit lvl 30, and you should certainly be allowed to build a 3rd workshop. Maybe even get 50 energy? Just sayin' ;)
That only comes starting at Lv40.

(=^ェ^=)

maguar
07-10-13, 01:54 AM
They upped the limit on buildings?

Yes but quite awhile ago though

catcrack
07-10-13, 07:58 AM
Yes but quite awhile ago though
My coffee just came out my nose、I now need a new keyboird。

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

queenofpolharcity
08-02-13, 06:07 PM
Is there a chance ever of being able to have more stone walls and shrubbery? Even if we don't earn Royal points after a certain number, I'd like to buy more to decorate my Kingdom with (coins, not gems, please...)