PDA

View Full Version : 7 gold nuggets

sharadhav
12-01-12, 09:59 PM
I have now collected SEVEN gold nuggets and NO golden apple :( I am wondering if there is a possible bug which refuses to send gold apples my way and if there is any use of the six gold nuggets I am am left with ...

ninjaAhug
12-01-12, 10:02 PM
Yeah I'm trying for the egg and only get nuggets :(

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 10:59 PM
LOL, I have 7 gold eggs, 2 gold nuggets, and no apple.

I think it's the way the game is intended; I'm really looking forward to getting the apple, I will be really happy when I do, because in my kingdom, it's really, really, truly rare :p~

In the mean time I still have a page full of goals to complete. So I won't worry about the piggy goal for now.

nokkha
12-01-12, 11:04 PM
Do check your inventory often sometimes you got it without knowing. Like me waited for long time then one day I just clicked give and BOOM there it was and I got the pig umm I mean sir pig... Lol

lattelaugh
12-01-12, 11:17 PM
I've had many apples from my apple tree, made the two pies, etc., but finally got the golden apple from my magic garden.

maguar
12-02-12, 01:15 AM
Just letting you know that the main thread of the sir pigglesworth quest and excess golden items is this one:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40344-Sir-Pigglesworth-quest&p=461432&viewfull=1#post461432